Literotica.com
índice : miembros : ViSexual : Biografía

Add to favorites

ViSexual
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
ViSexual Biografía:
Sexo: Macho
Peso: Media
Altura: Alto
Lugar:  North Florida
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: f
Estado: Adjunto
Fumar No
Beber: Si
Fetiches: Ninguno
Animales de compañia: Ninguno
Número de usuario: 841306
Miembro desde: April 24, 2007
Última vez Modificado: February 22, 2009
Algunas palabras de ViSexual:

I've always been adventurous.

Ran away from home twice in high school

Hitched to Acapulco for my graduation gift to myself.

Spent 7 years in USAF Combat Control.

Then two years as a cop.

During the first five years, of my 35 year marriage, my wife indulged my sexual adventurness and we had 'swinging' experiences with five different couples.

I loved those experiences and loved my wife even more for joining me in them.

She had problems dealing with her 'socially acceptable action thing' guilt. Each time she'd enjoy the 'moment' (or should I say very long moments), but go into remorse the next day.

Well, she decided that 'we' didn't want to do that anymore.

When we got online, about 10 years ago, she caught me reading 'swingers' stories and enjoying, vicariously, the things we no longer did.

At first she was upset, but then she understood and even suggested I write some stories myself.

So, I created characters (us but swingers) and started out sort of tame but then becoming more bold with each story.

We enjoyed these together, not only the stories but the feedback.

I was in heaven again and loving my wife more and more.

We began corresponding with a couple (the wife wrote erotica and the husband shared the fun) and, eventually, exchanged some pretty hot emails and photos.

Damn! Those were some hot times!

But, when we actually met my wife had a relapse and went into her defensive shell again. She hasn't found her way out since.

So, now I live, vicariously, (thus the handle, ViSexual), the adventures I'd love to share with a loving wife.

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios