Literotica.com
índice : miembros : Morbid_Saint : Biografía

Add to favorites

Morbid_Saint
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Morbid_Saint Biografía:
Sexo: Macho
Peso: Media
Altura: Media
Lugar: Between Your Sheets or Under Your Bed
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: fw
Estado: Sin Respuesta
Fumar Si
Beber: Ocasionalmente
Fetiches: Nerds, Goths, Emos (without the cutting), Asians, Latina, MILF, some Anal, and adventurous sex
Animales de compañia: Ninguno
Número de usuario: 892821
Miembro desde: September 15, 2007
Última vez Modificado: May 18, 2012
Algunas palabras de Morbid_Saint:

[UPDATE 5/18/2012] I noticed that my eBook has been spread across the internet through multiple download hotspots. While I don't see anything wrong with it, always remember that it is free. The link to download is provided below. If you are told by anyone who claims to own rights to this eBook that you must pay to download it from them, they are trying to collect money from what is available as free. Do not pay for it when no money is asked from myself to view or download.

[UPDATE 6/3/2011] I am currently working on a few rewrites. I will not post them on here, however, I will keep you up-to-date on how and when to get them.

[EXTRA UPDATE:] I have finished my eBook recently. To download it, go to this link: http://www.4shared.com/file/92238076/b0d448b1/E-BOOK__Erotic_Short_Stories_-_Morbid

_Saint__2009.html

[UPDATE]: I have finished the last story I had to write. I made it a point to be done with writing once I finished the last story. I have gotten several emails and feedback telling me that my stories were great. I really appreciated them. They put that smile on my face that I needed. As of today, I officially retire from writing erotica. I do hope that those of you that read my stories can understand.

On an extra note, I have an E-book available with all the stories that you have read here. [Read Above]

To everyone who leaves me feedback, and messages of gratitude for my stories, I do read them and thank you very much for them. Every time new feedback or messages come through, and I read them, they make me very happy. I'm glad to be a part of this site, as it has helped me to please you.

If you would like personal replies, leave me a message straight to my main email. saint.morbid@gmail.com

Thank you for making me feel welcome.

-M Saint

[UPDATE for February 23rd, 2009!] To everyone who gave me recent, and honest feedback for my story 'The Vampire Isabella', I wish to give thanks. Although the opinions were very honest, and perhaps negative in some aspects, it provided the most positive focus to my writing than ever. If I may defend myself, though, the said story has been a file for more than a year, and it has taken me perhaps the longest to write. With things in my life effecting my work, I have to say that I gave it my best. I understand completely that I do not know English as well as I should. That is, even though I am American....lol. Studying would be great. I will do that. But, it won't be to perfect my writing. One reason why the story drifts on and off is because I lost a lot of confidence and motivation to do it well. This point in my life, I can only say "Sorry, I tried." Thank you all again for the feedback, views, and love for my stories. It still, means absolutely the world to me. You really have no idea.

-M Saint

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios