Literotica.com
índice : miembros : Xamphos : Biografía

Add to favorites

Xamphos
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Xamphos Biografía:
Sexo: Macho
Peso: Media
Altura: Media
Lugar: Northamptonshire (England)
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: f
Estado: Adjunto
Fumar No
Beber: Si
Fetiches: 2 Girl, Female Submissive
Animales de compañia: Gato(s)
Número de usuario: 926225
Miembro desde: December 7, 2007
Última vez Modificado: August 8, 2009
Algunas palabras de Xamphos:

I have been writing since I was 16 as hobby. Had some non-fiction articles published in weekly and monthly journals.

I like to write across most genres, so I have produced romantic fiction, horror, and crime.

I enjoy travel, I like visiting historic places and using my imagination to take me into those places when they were at their height.

I am happiest when in the company of women. I love the way they look, smell, talk and of course feel. Women have the advantage of being total chameleons changing their character, with a change of clothes and makeup.

I also enjoy photography, and have photographed many women mainly professional models for an earlier photo project.

I enjoy erotic writing, because you have to know something of the character and their makeup. You are dealing with emotions.

I also enjoy writing about the sensation of looking at and touching women, searching for their sensitive zones, their secret places. I love to feel and watch a woman orgasm.

Bad habits well you can see, as a writer I am rubbish because I do not precis.

Hope some of you will get in touch especially anyone from the UK but happy to chat around the world. Hope you enjoy my stories when I post them. I know they are not the best on the site, just hope they are not the worst.

I am very grateful to all who contact me, sadly I have not been able to create some of the sequels requested by readers. I do not have as much time as I orginally envisaged to write and keep characters fresh in my head.

But do not give up hope I retain all your requests and criticisms, at some point I do plan to return to some of the characters. It is interesting that some of the nastier characters are the ones who get the most requests.

I hope you will continue to enjoy my work as I progress more stories onto the site.

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios