Literotica.com
índice : miembros : joelle_m : Biografía

Add to favorites

joelle_m
( Haga click en su nombre de usuario para enviar reacciones al miembro. )
 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
joelle_m Biografía:
Sexo: Mujer
Peso: Media
Altura: Media
Lugar: Oregon
Orientación: Hetero
Interesados En: See notes below.
Estado: Adjunto
Fumar No
Beber: Ocasionalmente
Fetiches: See notes below.
Animales de compañia: Gato(s)
Número de usuario: 955635
Miembro desde: March 2, 2008
Última vez Modificado: January 11, 2018
Algunas palabras de joelle_m:

Update - 12/12 /2017

For those readers interested in some follow-up to my This Mother’s Solution chapters, let me say that from the time of our vacation in 2008 up until a short time ago, the love of my life and I were able to see each other privately (at remote hotels, motels, etc.) with gaps in-between ranging from roughly one to two months. Since we didn’t want to raise suspicion by always being away from each of our homes concurrently, usually we had to depart and return at different times. Also, we used alibis which supposedly placed us in different locations. Unfortunately, this arrangement was temporarily suspended recently when my son and his family were transferred to London so that he could assist in setting up a branch of the financial company where he is employed as a project manager. Hopefully he’ll be back in the states in a year or so. Due to my being focused solely on our incestuous relationship, it’s been years since I’ve logged on to Literotica, but now that I have some incest related time on my hands, so to speak, I thought I’d distract myself from what I’ll be missing and concentrate on communicating with my wonderful readers.

In the years since I posted This Mother’s Solution, although I haven’t kept count, I’m sure I’ve received well over a thousand email commentaries. Those can be divided into two categories. Some were from mothers or sons who were seeking advice on how to start a sexual adventure with their opposite number. With those readers, I was sort of a 'Dear Abby’ type correspondent. I told them about successful strategies relayed to me by some of my other fans. I’m happy to say that most often my counseling efforts had the desired outcome even though sometimes it took months of stick-to-it-tive-ness for that to happen. The longest involved a mother in (believe it or not) Russia who took 5 months to get her son to sleep with her. It seems that the most important lesson is that if you hang in there long enough and keep reminding your son or mom of what you desire, in the end they will almost always give in and hop in bed with you, much to the delight of you both.

The second category of email I’ve received was from readers who were already incestuously involved (or had been) and simply wanted to share their stories with me. Most of those were about what you’d expect in terms of how they got started but a few were mind-boggling. One of them, in my mind, tops them all. It is a great example of the old saw: truth is stranger than fiction. I’ve written a summary of that particular email exchange (with my correspondent’s permission) and I’ll send you an email that includes that synopsis if you’re interested. You can have me email it to you by clicking on the “Send Feedback” button at the end of one of my chapters to make your request. Be sure to include your email address. Alternatively you can simply send me an email at “joelle.m@comcast.net”. I would have preferred to post this summary on Literotica but, because there are characters under the age of 18, that wasn’t possible.

I’m sorry to say that even though many of the incest stories that have been submitted to literotica are very entertaining, judging by what I’ve been told in the emails sent to me, only a few have any relation to what happens in real life. Nevertheless, keep reading them. Generally speaking, truth may be stranger than fiction but every rule has exceptions.

 BiografíaPresentacionesFavoritosContacto 
Si encuentra cualquier problema con este perfil, por favor informe de ello al webmaster
Home |  Índice de Historias |  Cámaras Web |  Juguetes para adultos & Videos |  Tablón de anuncios