Elf Pleasure

Story Info
Kelly gets an unusual present.
3k words
4.4
135.9k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damppanties
damppanties
206 Followers

A big thank you to Uncle Meat for going through this story and editing out all my stupidities and putting in the good things.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Get. Set. Aaaand... GO!"

People scurried off in different directions, looking for the gifts hidden around the house.

Kelly leisurely downed the last of her drink, and only then did she stroll away. The host was beginning to give her polite, interested looks. Well, she could pretend to join the treasure hunt even if she couldn't cook up much enthusiasm for the childish game.

She shouldn't have come to this party anyway. She had a deadline for a magazine article on Monday, and all this time she was wasting could be put into that article. The editor would gladly chew her head off if she was late this time. Amy, her roommate, had dragged her here under the assumption that she would enjoy a little fun and cheer on Christmas Eve, especially as she had been moping around the apartment since Alex dumped her.

Kelly stumbled going up the stairs. God! These high heels were killing her. No idea why she allowed Amy to talk her into wearing them. She wasn't used to them. And the stupid red skirt. It was so short that it was almost indecent. Well okay, other people her age had been wearing the same thing, but she was not really comfortable in clothes that didn't do a good job of covering her. She promised herself that she would stay another half hour and then she could leave without causing offence.

Up the stairs and she came to a little terrace that was barred by a door with fancy metal work. Unlike the rest of the house, it was not lighted like a bloody Christmas tree. She took the absence of lights and the barred door to mean that the guests weren't supposed to go there, so she promptly opened the door and entered. At least she would be alone.

Closing the door quietly behind her, Kelly wandered onto the dark terrace. As her eyes became accustomed to the darkness, she saw a long settee in the far corner. She walked over to it and flopped down. Very comfortable. She massaged her aching back and kicked off the heels, lying down contentedly.

A few minutes later she turned onto her side to get into her usual position of knees tucked up to her chin, when her eyes caught something glittering in the other corner. She stared for a minute at the place, wondering whether she had been mistaken. No. There it was again. Kelly debated whether to get up from the comfortable spot and prod into what was there or just let it be, but curiosity won. Slipping her feet into those blasted heels, she made her way over to it.

Oh No! It was a present. The very thing she had tried to get out of. She fumed for a bit on her rotten luck and wondered whether to pretend she had never seen it. But, well, curiosity prompted, and she got down to opening the damn thing.

It was quite large, almost up to her waist. It was wrapped in shiny paper; that was what had glinted at her. She picked at the cello tape with her nails, but got frustrated with the time it was taking and tore open the wrapping. A box inside with a vertical opening on the side facing her. Kelly laid the box down on its side and opened it.

"About time, really. I swear I was going to suffocate in there."

Kelly jumped back. A little chocolate-coloured arm poked out of the box and then a little... something... got out. Kelly thought about backing away a little more. If only her legs would obey her. The Thing looked around and spied Kelly. Then It gave her the sweetest smile ever. Without thinking too much, Kelly smiled back.

This probably encouraged the little thing because it started to speak in a child-like voice. "Hi. I'm an elf. You know, those things that help Santa with the presents and everything? And it's such a tiresome job too." It looked a little sad. "That's why I decided to do this," It whispered, bowing Its head.

"Do what?" Kelly asked.

It looked at her. "Well, run away," It mumbled. "I wrapped myself up in this box – I should have used a bigger one now that I come to think of it - and how I got here is a long story better left untold."

Kelly was quiet. She didn't know what to say. She tried to remember how much she had to drink.

"I'm Fabian."

It was looking up at her shyly and one little hand was offered to her. She took it and shook it.

"Are dwarfs called Fabian? I mean, don't they have cuter names? Like Pookie and Cuddles and things like that?"

It looked offended. "I'm not a dwarf," it shot out indignantly. "I'm an elf. Elves are different. Dwarfs are... well, dwarfs. And what's wrong with being called Fabian?"

"Err... nothing. Nothing, of course. It's just that it's a kind of a grown up name."

"Well, I'm grown up too." Fabian pulled himself up to his full height. Which was about half of Kelly's.

"Yes. I can see that." Kelly was having a hard time believing this. But what the hell? She would play along. "So, umm... there's Santa Claus?" she asked.

Fabian glanced to his left and right with horror. "Where?" he squeaked.

"Oh no. Not here. I mean, does he exist?"

She could see that she had offended him again. "Of course he does. Do you actually think the things you were told as a kid were untrue? I wonder why all you grown-ups have to deny his existence. I think it's got something to do with power and control. You don't like anything magical. You like to think you're the boss. The ones who can buy presents and give them to people and hog all the love and affection from them. Why can't somebody else do the same? What do you have against Claus anyway?"

Fabian stood glaring at her. He seemed to be waiting for an answer.

"Well, I don't know. I hadn't thought about it much. I guess he could exist but then everybody says..." she trailed off.

The only response was a disparaging 'Humph'.

"I hadn't believed in elves either but now I do," Kelly offered, and that seemed to mollify him a little.

He gave her a half-smile. "I'm sorry if I sound surly. Being cooped up in a box for... I guess it's been three days... it does take its toll on you. And then I was so afraid that someone crazy would open this box and think I was evil or something and try to kill me. You have to worry about these things nowadays. I mean, mankind has gone wild. They can't stomach anything magical these days." Fabian stopped speaking and gave her a shy look from under his eyelashes. "And well, I had also been hoping I'd be opened by a pretty girl."

Kelly blushed. "Th... thank you. I really don't know if I could be called pretty."

"You are," Fabian insisted. "And thank you for opening me. If there's anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask."

"You're welcome. I don't think there's anything..."

"Ummm... there's something you could ask for. I don't know how to tell you really." Fabian seemed embarrassed.

Kelly's curiosity was piqued. "What? You can tell me. It's okay."

"Well... it's just that I know about you."

"What do you mean you know about me?" Kelly was puzzled.

"Don't take this the wrong way Kelly. I kind of know that you've split up with your boyfriend and well, you're lonely... and that you... errr... you know, do things when you're alone."

Kelly felt the heat creep all over her, and she was sure she would be a nice shade of crimson by now. She was thankful that the terrace was dark. She decided to play dumb and hoped, oh how she hoped, that this part of the conversation would just go away. "What do you mean things?" she whispered. She prayed that he wasn't talking about that.

"You... errr... pleasure yourself. When you're alone. It's nothing to be ashamed of really. I know you are not a person who would sleep around casually and then what else can you do when Alex leaves you? There has to be a release. It's quite okay to do it."


Kelly was shocked. A minute passed, during which she opened and closed her mouth like a stunned goldfish. "Well," she said and stopped. "Well," she tried again. "You... you know it? I know it's not bad but you don't really expect somebody to know something that personal about you. How did you know anyway?"

"Oh Kelly! I'm an elf, remember? A magical creature. I know all sorts of things. For instance, the host down there was lusting after you and was imagining all sorts of kinky adventures featuring you and him."

"Ewww... okay. Fine. But can you please not tell me?" Kelly was thoroughly disgusted. "He's married!" she added as an afterthought.

"As if that would stop him," murmured Fabian, half under his breath. "Well anyway. I know about your, ahem... self pleasure, and what I was saying was that maybe if I could help you out there, I would really like that."

Kelly looked at him suspiciously. "Is this for real?" she asked nobody in particular. "What do you mean - help me out there?" she asked.

"Well, you know, I could give you some loving which would really take you into ecstasy, and beyond; if you'd like that, that is," he said casually.

Kelly was speechless. This elf was offering to...? No. It couldn't be.

"You have understood me perfectly Kelly," he said. And when she stared at him, "I can read your thoughts."

Suddenly Kelly felt vulnerable. Someone who knew so much about her and could read her thoughts too would have a lot of ammunition with which to hurt her. And Kelly had learnt that people did use those things to hurt you when you expected it the least. She closed her eyes and was about to refuse when Fabian spoke up again.

"You don't need to fear me Kelly. I just want to help you. Heck, I'm in the business of making people happy. I like doing it. You can consider this a one time thing – unless you want more; but we'll talk about that when we come to it. Right now, I promise I'll only do what you want me to do. And I'll know when, and if, you want me to stop. I will stop. Promise."

Another thought crossed Kelly's mind. She couldn't have sex with an elf, for God's sake! He was... well, he was a totally different species! She looked at the child-like chocolate coloured thing standing in front of her and almost made up her mind. Her thoughts were interrupted again.

"Ummm... excuse me. We will not be having sex as such. I mean, I will just see to it that you are sated. There are other ways Kelly." Her befuddled brain was past thinking about other ways right then, so he clarified. "Oral sex."

By now Kelly was in a daze, and she was beginning to have severe doubts about whether this was for real. Fabian seemed to be waiting for a decision, but she had almost convinced herself that she was dreaming or hallucinating and that it would be really silly of her to reply to a proposition from a figment of her imagination. She turned to go.

He caught her wrist from behind. "You know you want it, Kelly," he whispered.

And then she felt herself being propelled to the couch, where she was gently made to sit down. Fabian kneeled in front of her and reverently parted her legs. The heels had elevated her legs a little, so her knees spread wider than if she hadn't been wearing them.

With a glance at her, Fabian folded Kelly's red mini-skirt up to her waist and started licking the inside of her knees. Short, wet wipes with his smooth tongue, and Kelly started to enjoy it. If this was a dream, it was going on too nicely and she wasn't in a real hurry to come out of it. She leaned back onto her elbows on the wide couch and closed her eyes.

Fabian swept his hands up and down the back of her legs, from her ankle to the back of her knees. The touch was light. His hands were perfectly smooth. Nothing like a man's rough palms. The gliding hands and licking tongue on her legs excited Kelly and she could feel herself getting wet down there. She thrust herself down imperceptibly.

He understood and started moving up ever so slowly with his tongue. The hands moved up to where his tongue had been a moment ago and Kelly was overcome with the anticipation of what was to come. Get on with it, she wanted to shout, but this sweet torture was something else altogether.

When he got to the panties covering her pussy, he tickled her with a pointed tongue and a current shot through Kelly. She shivered convulsively. Her elbows gave away and she fell down backwards onto the settee. Her hands went to her nipples which had begun to poke out through the top she was wearing. She played with them almost impatiently, rubbing and pinching them with her fingers.

Fabian had thoroughly soaked her panties with his saliva, and now he traced her pussy lips with his finger, all the while blowing warmly onto the sodden cloth covering it. The effect was incredible. Kelly raised her hips off the couch and pushed herself toward his finger.

"Ohhh God! Yessss."

"You like that, Kelly?"

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes." She repeated that word like a mantra as Fabian's finger became harder and more insistent. Kelly's hands worked feverishly on her breasts. Kneading, pulling, squeezing. Her hips moved on their own accord, seeking, moving toward more of Fabian's touch. It wasn't enough. She was crazed by her escalating senses and needed more.

"Fabian, please," she panted.

"More?" he asked.

"Yesssss," she hissed out between clenched teeth.

"Glad to oblige," he quipped as he proceeded to move the thin, soaked material of her panty to one side and expose her to the cool night air. She squirmed as the coolness hit her but Fabian's fingers were there instantly there. Rubbing her and providing the warmth.

He bent down to her smooth, shaved pussy and licked it all over once before settling his mouth down on her clit. Taking the tiny thing into his mouth, he started to lick and suck it alternatively. Simultaneously, two of his fingers entered her dripping pussy and Kelly's hips started moving immediately to the in out rhythm he established.

It wasn't long before the easy rhythm changed into frenzied thrusts and Kelly felt a tightening in her lower stomach, a sign of impending orgasm. She screwed her eyes shut tightly and concentrated on the different emotions bombarding her. The feel of the hard fingers going in and out of her. The delicious suction and subsequent lapping at her clit. Her hands working furiously at her breasts.

The tightening in her stomach turned into a feeling like she was being sucked inwards. A mighty vacuum built up inside her, and Kelly's whole body tensed for a second before she felt as if she were blown apart from inside. Energy raced through her veins, reaching throughout her entire body. Every pore seemed alive, and her pussy convulsed around Fabian's fingers repeatedly with the effect of the powerful orgasm.

The feeling died slowly and the energy crept out of her limbs, replaced by a sweet lassitude. Kelly didn't know how long she lay there like that. She was brought back to her senses when a faint breeze made her realise that she was lying there uncovered, and she hastily got up and adjusted her clothing.

Fabian was sitting some distance away, watching her. She felt almost naked with the way he was scrutinising her. They had just had something very personal, and she was not used to the rituals afterwards. Alex, her ex, had always moved away or gone to sleep. She wrapped her arms around herself and stared at the ground.

"You are beautiful, Kelly." It was in the most sincere voice she had ever heard.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"I..." Fabian paused, probably unsure of how to put it. "I hope you liked it."

"Yes." She paused. "Yes, I did. Thank you."

"I should be thanking you for letting me," he said. "Elves just get off on giving others happiness," he said with a trace of humour in his voice. "And that was the best display of pure bliss that I have ever seen," he added more sincerely. "Thank you."

Kelly looked up at him. "I don't know what to say, Fabian. This is just so... so..." she seemed at a loss for words. She shrugged and shook her head from side to side with her inability to verbalise the incredible situation.

"I know. I know it's hard to believe. You don't even have to believe it if you don't want to. Just think of it as a good dream tomorrow."

Kelly sat there with her arms wrapped around her and mulled it over. "What if..." she started. "...I want to... errr... meet you again?"

The elf smiled. "You just have to call me. Speak out my name and I'll know. Elves have this ability, you know. Just like I can read your mind, I'll hear you when you call me, wherever I am. And I'll come. I promise."

With that, Fabian took one long look at her, turned and skipped away into the darkness. Kelly shivered in the cool night air, and then slowly walked back into the noise and normality of the party.

* * * * * * * * * *

Hi,

Hope you liked the story. Votes and feedback are always appreciated. Every feedback with a return email address will receive a reply. I like talking to readers. Please do write. :)

-DP.

damppanties
damppanties
206 Followers