Anal At Last Ch. 13

Story Info
Sunbathing, the babysitter, voyeurism.
8.7k words
4.72
92.9k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 02/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[The story so far: I've recently divorced my wife, and am raising my son by myself. After a long abstinence, I've met a woman (Angela) and we've been indulging in anal sex, new to both of us. My babysitter (Samantha) has watched us have sex, and confessed to Angela. That set Angela thinking, and she said she wanted me to flirt with Sam, and let Sam flirt with me, but without letting Sam know that it was planned.

Also, Angela and I have been watched by Angela's neighbour, Peter, while we had sex in the garden. The next day, we had a threesome with Peter, giving Angela her first double penetration.

The cast:
Me: 36 yrs male
My son: Daniel
My girlfriend: Angela, 40 yrs
The babysitter: Samantha, 18 yrs
Samantha's dad: Bill
Samantha's brother: David
Bill's late wife: Michelle
Bill's girlfriend: Barbara
Angela's friend: Jules
My ex-wife: Sharon
Daniel's friend: Stephen
Stephen's parents: Ken and Simone
Peter: Angela's young neighbour


]

Angela had just admitted she loved me.

"I knew you'd say it first," I said, grinning at her. "So... did you like it?"

Angela looked thoughtful for a few moments, and then turned to Peter. "Peter, Andy and I need to have a serious chat. That was the first time we've done that, and I think I'd like to have some time alone with him."

Peter looked from her to me and back again.

"Don't worry, son," I said. "Nothing's the matter. In fact, quite the opposite. You've made Angela a very happy woman."

He got dressed, with a little help from Angela who made no attempt to avoid his cock or balls, and as he left, I saw him to the door. "Remember Peter - keep this quiet," I said, quietly, making sure Angela couldn't hear. He nodded, smiling slightly. "And one more thing.... maybe one night we'll do this again.. and you can bring a couple of mates over. But leave it to me. Don't speak to Angela about it. I'll let you know when it's time." He stared at me in amazement as I closed the door behind him.

I went back in to find Angela laid out on the couch. "Baby, come here and give me a cuddle," she said, holding an arm out to me. I slid in behind her, and she turned around to face me. I let one hand cup one of her ass cheeks, and gave her a few soft kisses. She was staring into my eyes, searching intently for something.

I guessed what it was. "Angela, honey, that was fantastic... well, I thought it was. You looked so good wanking and sucking and fucking Peter."

"Weren't you, I don't know, jealous or something?"

"Well, a little bit. It was a bit awkward in places. And if I didn't trust you as much, there was no way I would have agreed to it. But I do, and you said you wanted to try it once, and I wanted to try it once, and I'm sure Peter did, so ... where's the problem?"

"God Andy, you're so good for me. I've never met anyone who would trust me enough to do that."

"I know, I'm the same. I either didn't trust them enough, or didn't want to see someone else fuck them. I think I've matured a bit, and I liked it. A lot. And I'd like to repeat it. But I need to know that you won't push it. If I say we can invite someone else, it's on my terms, as long as you like them of course. You're not to see anyone when I'm not there."

She kissed me again, reaching down to my cock to stroke me. "I promise you Andy, I'll be faithful otherwise. I'm not someone who's given an inch so they take a mile. It'll be you and Peter, that's all."

"Well, that's all for now," I said, putting a little smile on my lips.

"What are you saying, Andy?"

"Well, I told Peter maybe one day he could..." I paused a moment.

"Could what?"

"Well, you remember that morning after I wanked off in your face?"

"Yes," she said, questioningly.

"Remember the fantasy when I spanked you and fucked this delightful little ass of yours for the second time, where I talked about you having a toy boy and fucking his mates in front of him?"

She looked at me with wide eyes, unable to speak.

"Well, Peter's that toy boy. I told him maybe one day he could bring a couple of mates." I grinned at her.

"I... You... He.... A couple of mates?"

"Yes. Would you like that? Four hard cocks ready to fuck you senseless one after the other?"

"Oh Andy, I could fucking marry you, you dirty bastard. I'm so glad you got a divorce... because now I've got you all to myself."

I cupped her cheek in my hand, and whispered in her ear. "What else can a man do when the woman he loves has a fantasy?"

She hugged me fiercely. "I knew it," she whispered. "I knew you loved me."

I hugged her back. "Just remember, you said it first". She slapped me. And shortly after that, we went up to bed.

------------------------------------------------

Waking the next morning, we didn't have sex for once. Angela had work that day, but she phoned one of her staff to tell her she wouldn't be in till around lunchtime. So I joined her in the shower, helping each other to wash and clean, with just a little bit of playful teasing. I made sure I was the one who got to wash her ass cheeks, sliding a finger between them and into her asshole a little bit to make sure she was clean. In return, she made a big show of cleaning under my foreskin, wanking the flesh back and forth to cover and uncover the head.

When I said that I'd planned to spend the day at her place, having a wank in every room whilst sniffing her used knickers, she looked at me like I was a spoilt brat, and told me that she had a cleaner coming round, so I was not to stay. So we had breakfast, and then Angela ran me back to my place. She went into the house while I dumped my stuff upstairs and put my dirty clothes into the laundry basket. Then Angela came up to the bedroom, telling me to be quiet. Then she held out her hand, and pushed down on my shoulders to get me to kneel down. Then she also kneeled down, and she shuffled over to the window, beckoning me to follow. As I did so, she slid her head over the top to take a look into the back garden. I did the same.

Fuck me, Sam was sunbathing. And Jesus, what a body. Curvy, full, smooth, and with a costume that was really a bit too small for someone with her hips, ass, and tits. I slid to the side of the window and stood up, mimicking Peter's position when he watched Angela and I. Angela giggled, knelt down, and reached into my jeans. She started undoing me, just as Sam pulled out some sun tan lotion and started rubbing it in her arms, working the cream in, her full tits wobbling as she rubbed.

Angela had got my cock out, and said "Doesn't she look good baby? Do you see what I mean about the costume? It barely covers those tits of hers, and only just covers her virginal fanny. Do you like it?" She was stroking my cock, which was starting to show its interest. She ducked her head, and took a couple of inches into her mouth, whilst she pushed my jeans down around my ankles, leaving my cock poking out of my boxers.

Sam was now rubbing the lotion into her cleavage. Then she did something I thought I'd never see... she had a quick look around, nervously, and took off her swimsuit top. Her full tits bounced free. God they looked delicious. I felt my cock throb as I thought about what it would be like to give her a tit fuck. It's a shame she was a bit further away than I liked - it would have been great to get a closer view.

Angela leaned back, letting my cock bob in the fresh air, then reached up to wank me while she peeked over the top of the window. "Oh, Andy... you dirty bastard, spying on your little babysitter... oh Andy, she's not just rubbing lotion in... she's enjoying herself... look!"

And she was. Sam had gone from the large vigorous strokes of someone protecting themselves from the sun, to the softer, slower strokes of someone rubbing themselves for pleasure. Then her hands focused on her nipples, teasing and stroking. I was getting really turned on, and I wasn't sure whether it was watching Sam or being wanked by Angela that was turning me on the most.

"Can you see baby, she's turning herself on, playing with her tits. What do you think she's thinking about honey? Is she thinking about you? I'll bet she is... I'll bet she's remembering what it was like to see you wank over me, and how big your cock is... And she's thinking back to how she watched you wank downstairs, knowing that she and I had set it up but that you knew nothing about it... Do you think she came down afterwards and heard us saying that we were going to have anal with her watching?"

My pre-cum was leaking from my cock now, lubricating Angela's hand as she wanked me.

"She's thinking of you baby... thinking of what it would be like to have this big stiff cock of yours stuffed into her... Thinking about how hard you'd fuck her... Thinking about what it would be like to have you stand over her and come on her face..."

I was getting close, and I asked Angela to give me a blow job.

"Are you getting there baby? Are you about to come whilst watching this... oh, look baby... what's she doing now?"

Sam had slid a hand down inside her swimsuit bottom, obviously wanking herself, but too shy to take the bottoms off. What I wouldn't have given to be able to see her finger slide inside her tight young cunt, wet with juices from thinking about me.

Angela stood up. "Wait here baby. Don't move. Don't say a word. And definitely don't come." And with that, she quietly opened the window a crack, and vanished out the room. I watched Sam a bit more, as she wanked herself with one hand and teased her tits with the other. Then she suddenly sat up, tits jiggling, grabbing her swim suit top, and turning towards the house. Angela appeared, walking towards Sam, talking, her voice carrying up through the opened window.

"Angela, honey, sorry to disturb you. Oh gosh, did I interrupt something? Don't worry, it's natural, the sun always gets to me as well. I get terribly naughty when I'm away on holiday somewhere warm."

Sam tried to say something.

"Sam, Sam, it's OK, sit down. It's just us girls. Andy's going to be at least another two hours." Sam was starting to do up her swimsuit top. "Don't be silly girl. Enjoy the sun, just be careful in case you get sunburn. Look, I'll join you while you tell me about your weekend."

Haltingly, Sam chatted to Angela whilst Angela stripped off down to her knickers, her tight trim figure contrasting delightfully with Sam's fuller one. I wanked slowly whilst I thought about the two of them together, sucking and licking each other's cunts in 69, each one fingering the other one's ass, whilst I stood above them trying to decide who's ass I was going to fuck first.

Angela laid down next to Sam whilst they chatted and enjoyed the sun. Sam was obviously nervous, but soon got over it. Angela was soothing her in the way that animal workers sooth jittery horses or dogs.

Then Angela shot a quick glance up to where I stood, and said to Sam, "Sam, if this is your first time sunbathing naked, you really need to be careful. When I first burnt my tits it was bloody agony for days." Then she grabbed the lotion, and started rubbing some into her own tits, facing me but not looking at me, doing it slower than most people would, presumably to give me a show. I gazed at her while still wanking slowly.

Then she quickly rubbed some into her stomach and legs, and then turned to Sam. "Here, turn over onto your front, I'll put some on your back. No, no, face this way, your feet towards the house - you should keep changing your angle to the sun to avoid patchy tanning". Sam turned over, facing away from me, and Angela started rubbing some lotion in, slowly and sensuously, looking up at me and licking her lips as she did so. Then she used just one hand on Sam, reaching the other one up to her own tits, and rubbing the nipples as she looked at me. I stood nearer the window, letting her see my still stiff cock as I wanked, but with a hair trigger ready to leap back into the shadows.

"Sam honey, I forgot to check. Is this swimsuit UV proof?"

"I'm not sure," answered Sam.

"Well, best not to take any chances, otherwise you'll burn your bum. Here, let's slide it down a bit, and I'll make sure you're covered." As Sam lifted her head and shoulders in surprise, Angela pulled Sam's swimsuit bottoms down so they were halfway down her thighs.

"Angela, I don't think -"

"Oh shush Sam. It's just us girls together. Jesus, I've seen more women naked than you've had hot dinners. My friends and I always lotion each other up when we go away. We've all been burned before in various places, and trust me, it's better to have a minute or two's embarrassment than burned breasts or ass for a week. Now, lie back down and let me finish."

With that, Sam rested her head back on her arms, and Angela started rubbing the oil into Sam's round backside. Jesus, I had to stop wanking as I was getting too close. Angela didn't take it too slowly, as that would have been suspicious, but she made a point of using large movements, making Sam's curvy ass jiggle in the right places. My cock throbbed, juice leaking and moistening the head. I wondered what it would be like to stick my cock between the cheeks of her ass whilst they were silky smooth with sun cream, and use her buns to wank myself off, spurting my come over her back as she wanked beneath me.

Angela looked up at me again and smiled, as she deliberately spread Sam's cheeks. Jesus, I almost came then, and had to clench the base of my cock to stop it.

After a few moments, Angela pulled away, telling Sam that she should be covered now. Then she said, "Right time for me, but this sun lotion is a bit too protective for me. Let me run upstairs and see if I can find something a bit weaker in Andy's drawers, and then we'll have a chat and a sunbathe before he comes home. I'll just have to do it in my knickers, as I haven't got a bathing costume. You stay here and I'll be right back."

With that, I hid behind the window again, and waited as Angela came back in. She came into the room, her firm tits wobbling, her long legs uncovered and her shoes and trousers in her hand. She dropped them onto the floor, threw herself onto the bed on her back, pulled her knickers to one side to uncover her cunt, and whispered "Fuck me, now".

I closed the window and the door as she fingered herself, waiting for me, then I crawled on top of her, lining my cock up with her sopping cunt, and pushed inside her. She wrapped her long legs around me, pulling me in deeper, groaning as I speared her insides.

She whispered in my ear as we fucked. "You should feel her arse baby, it's delicious. Big but firm. I was desperate to slide a finger around her asshole, telling her that you were watching and wanted to slide your big cock into her.... I could smell her juices baby, and wished we could have watched her wanking till she came, but I wanted to catch her while she was still turned on."

I was fucking her deep and fast, my orgasm approaching, doing my best to bring hers as well.

"She's got a great body baby. Would you mind if I had sex with her as well? Would that turn you on, knowing that when you take her virginity, she would already have come in my mouth, and already had her tongue on my clit? Maybe we can do it real close together honey... you could fuck her and leave, and I'll turn up a few minutes later, go down on her, and lick your come out of her cunt, asking her who the mystery man is, getting her to tell me all about you without letting on that I know it's you... would you like that baby, would you like me to suck your juice out of her tight cunt, knowing that you were her first man, seeing how raw her lips looked after a good hard fucking from you."

I slid my hands down to her ass, pulling her closer, just managing to slide one finger between her cheeks to play with her ass.

"We could invite Peter round baby... he could fuck me while you fuck Samantha, us two girls kneeling on the sofa, our asses sticking out, begging you boys to fuck us. Would that turn you on baby, seeing me take Peter's young cock while you fucked Sam's tight little cunt?"

I groaned at the thought of that, and could feel my come boiling in my balls.

"Angela, you dirty little girl... The only way the four of us are getting together... is if you two girls are in sixty-nine, and Peter will fuck your ass whilst you lick my hard cock as it slides in and out ... of Sam's cunt... You'll lick her juices off me as my cock pulls out, and then you'll lick my balls when I'm fully in her..."

Angela started panting beneath me, her orgasm getting closer as well, her hips bucking as she pushed herself onto me. I ducked my head to suck and nibble at her breast, biting the nipple and pulling it slightly as we both got close to orgasm. A few seconds later, Angela came, her nails scratching my back as her back arched and her cunt gripped me. I kept fucking her as she rode through her orgasm, then at the last minute, I pulled out, lifted my body up, and spurted my come all over her chest and stomach, grunting at each spasm.

As we recovered, she asked me why I pulled out.

"I want you to rub my come into you like it’s sun tan lotion, so it's on you when you go downstairs. Sam will be able to smell it on you, and wonder what you've been up to. Then she'll see the wet patch on your knickers, and you're erect nipples poking through your bra, and she'll think you've been turned on whilst rubbing her ass. But she'll be too polite, and too frightened to say anything else. And when you ask her to rub cream on your ass, she'll be wondering how you got turned on by her, and she'll start getting turned on by having your ass in her hands... and then you'll leave to go to work, and I'll come in a few minutes later, and tease her some more..."

"Andy, you bastard," she muttered. "Remember what I said... no touching, and no pushing her too far. I mean it." But even as she said it, she was rubbing my come into her skin, her nipples still erect. She licked her fingers clean as I carried on speaking.

"And I meant what I said. I won't touch her, I won't even suggest anything. You mean too much to me to risk losing you now." I grinned at her. "I mean, who else is going to want fucking as much as you do, and is going to repeatedly beg me to fuck her ass?" She shook her head, laughing. "But that doesn't mean you run the whole show. I want you down there smelling of arousal. I want her to think you're turned on after playing with her bum and seeing her topless. I want her to get used to the idea that she's a sexy young girl, whether it's a man or a woman who's looking at her and stroking her. And I want her to still be thinking that when I turn up out of the blue. Now, let me rub some lotion into you, and you can head back downstairs. I'll be getting a coffee at that place down the road, call me just before you leave."

I found some more lotion hidden in the back of the wardrobe, and rubbed it into her front, lingering over her nipples, bringing them to full erection, running a finger quickly inside her wet cunt, and then I slapped her ass and told her to get downstairs and let Sam finish her back off.

As much as I wanted to see what happened, I got dressed, carefully avoiding the window. But before going, I went to my PC, where I managed my security system. It was turned off, as Samantha knows how to disable it for when she's babysitting. But the PC allows a lot more control than just an on/off switch, and so I turned on the camera in the back garden camera, zooming it in so that both bunk beds could be seen as close-up as possible, and then set it recording. Being an IT person, with my own network set up at home to cope with the development work I had to do, I had enough hard-drive space to keep it going for a six hours or so non-stop, in fine detail, which I knew would be enough till I got back. Then I headed out for a coffee and a bite to eat. All this sex was making me awfully hungry.