A Surprise for John

Story Info
John gets a surprise he's not ready for.
1.7k words
4.46
139.6k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For years my girlfriend Michelle and I have a normal, healthy sexual relationship. Don't get me wrong we have always tried new things and very often things get kinky in the bedroom but we never do anything that you would call "wild" in the bedroom. I don't mind at all that she is the dominant one in the bedroom, I kind of enjoy letting her be the aggressor. How can I refuse to let her be kinky with such a petite tight body as hers? But I never knew how dominant she could be until the other night.

I came home from and set my things down on the kitchen table. Michelle was in standing in the kitchen in her big terry bath robe. I walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi baby," she said as she turned around to greet me. "How was your day?"

"Same as usual," I replied." I'm going to jump in the shower."

"Ok, when you get out of the shower I have a surprise for you."

"Oh, really, care to give me hint?"

"Now John, baby you know better than to ask me that, you can wait and find out later." She replied with a sly grin on her face.

I smiled back, gave her a quick kiss and went off to take my shower. I took my time in the shower enjoying the heat from the water. I kept thinking of what surprise Michelle could have in store for me. With her it could a number of things, she always comes up with some good surprises, like the time I came home and found dressed in a latex bodysuit... That's another story though.

I came out of the bathroom and made my way back to the kitchen, still drying myself off with a towel and naked, to see if Michelle was going to tell me what her surprise was.

"So, are you going to tell me what my surprise is now?" I asked as I walked up to her.

She turned around with a smile on her face. "On your knees and I'll show you." She said.

I was a little reluctant at first, but I did drop to my knees in front of her. She untied the sash on her robe and let it drop to the floor. I knelt in front of her in shock, Michelle had on an 8 inch strap on. Her petite body made it larger than it actually was. She stood in front of me for a moment with her hands on her hips and a broad smile on her face.

"Surprise baby, "she giggled, "now, I want to see you suck my cock."

Before I could protest, she grabbed the back of my head with her hands and pushed her strap on into my mouth. My muffled voice didn't stop her from pressing deeper into my mouth.

"Come baby, suck my cock," she moaned. "I want to see you take it all in your mouth."

I was still in shock and trying to pull my head back but she held my head in place as she moved her cock in and out of my mouth. I had no choice left but to do what she told me to do.

"You look so hot baby with my cock in your mouth, suck it, suck it for me baby." She moaned.

I slowly started to suck on her cock as it slid in and out. I really wasn't getting turned on by sucking her cock but I was getting turned on knowing she was getting excited seeing me sucking on her. It took me a couple of minutes to get the used to something that big sliding in and out of mouth, but once I did I noticed, as well as Michelle that my own cock was getting hard. I began sucking more and without encouragement from her I began taking more of her cock into my mouth.

"Oh, baby, I knew you would like this, you are doing so well! You're making me wet!" she said as she started moving her hips faster.

Pretty soon she had most of her cock in my mouth and I was sucking on it hard. I had to admit it was different but I was starting to get into this.

"That's it baby suck daddy's cock." She moaned out.

After sucking her cock for about 10 minutes she pulled my head back and slid her cock out of my mouth. She told me to stand up and led me to the bedroom where she had be lay down on my back with my ass near the edge of the bed. By this time I was so horny that I didn't even stop her as she moved between my legs and rubbed her faux cock against my ass. It wasn't the first time she had played with my ass. Usually during sex she has fingered my ass. I like the feel of having her fingering my ass so I was kind of prepared for this, or at least I thought I was.

"Are you ready for daddy's cock?" She asked me as she rubbed so lube on her cock.

All I could do is nod as I watched her rubbing her cock against my ass.

"Answer me! Are you ready for daddy's big cock?" She demanded.

"Yes," I muttered.

She pressed the tip of her cock into my ass just slightly. "Doesn't sound like it to me, say it like you mean it."

"Yes," I said louder.

"Yes what?" She asked.

"Yes daddy I'm ready for you cock."

"Are you sure about that baby?" Michelle questioned. "Because there is more that goes with this?"

"Like what?"

"Just answer my question. I'll tell you everything once you answer my question." She pressed just a little further in.

I was so hard and horny that right now I would be willing to do anything she told me to do just so I could be able to cum. "Yes daddy I'm sure, I'm ready for anything." I moaned out.

"Good! Now take this." She said as she pushed her cock all the way into my ass, it made me yell out in pleasure. It was a first for me to do this with her but it felt so good. In seconds she had set a steady pace and was fucking my ass with deep long strokes.

"Yes, that's it, take all of daddy's cock, I just knew you would love this bitch."

Between the thrusts I looked up at her. It was the first time I had ever heard her talk this and it was the first time I had her call me a name like that. I couldn't help but admire her petite body moving back and forth as she fucked my ass. Her large tits bounced with each thrust and a soft came from her. She was getting turned on just as much as I was.

She looked down at me with a curious look on her. "You like my big cock fucking you bitch?"

"Yes, I love it." I moaned back, "but baby why do you keep calling me bitch, you..."

"Because that is what you are now." She shoved her cock in even deeper. "I told you there was more to this, well from now on you're my bitch, in every sense of the word. From this moment on you are the one that is going to be getting fucked, not me."

"What?"

"Oh are we having second thoughts now? Tell you what, if you don't want to keep going just say so, I'll stop but if you do want to keep going then fine."

I tried to clear my mind and try to think straight. It was not easy with her fucking me so deep and hard. It felt so good that I was having a hard time wanting her to stop but I was worried about what she had planned. What if this was too wild for me? What if she decides to have me do things that I have never done before and never wanted to do. I just couldn't make up my mind.

"You have 10 seconds to decide bitch," she said as she started fucking me harder. Make up your mind, all you have to do is say the word and I will stop. If not you are going to have to accept what ever happens."

I opened my mouth to say something but all that came out was a moan. She began to count down and I kept trying to tell her what I wanted.

"8...it feels too good for you..."

"Wait a second, let's talk about this, please."

"7...just say the word and I'll stop bitch..."

"Michelle...please stop, I can't think!"

"6...come on, just say so..."

She grabbed my legs and raised them up as she started ramming her cock in harder and deeper into my ass, making me moan even louder. I could feel every inch of her cock sliding in and out of my ass. I never felt something this good before.

"5...listen to yourself bitch, you sound like a fucking slut, you want this too much to stop me..."

"Please Michelle wait." I panted out.

"4...you're going to love being my bitch so much that you're going to bend over and beg me to fuck this tight ass all the time...."

"This is so unfair Michelle."

"3...come on, time is running out. Stop laying there on your back getting fucked like a cheap whore and stop me bitch....:"

"M-Michelle I..."

2...you aren't going to stop me, just look you're taking all of my cock already..."

I muttered away but couldn't get the word "STOP" to come out of my mouth. I knew I was in for it but it felt so good and Michelle looked so hot fucking my ass.

"1...quick bitch say the word, it's just one little word but you can't say it because you are getting off on me fucking your ass..."

Without my knowing it I had started to move my hips and press against her as she rammed her cock into my ass. "Come on John, just say the word, don't let this get out of hand. Think, you can do this and stop her." I kept thinking to myself.

"0...time is up bitch! You're mine now!"

With that she pulled my legs up higher and buried her cock deep in my ass, making me cum so hard all over myself. Cum kept shooting out of my cock for the longest time.

She leaned down and gave me a deep kiss. "My little fucking whore loved daddy fucking her, didn't she?"

I smiled at her and kissed her back.