Becoming A Hero, & A Man

Story Info
18 year-old comes to her rescue & loses his virginity.
  • June 2002 monthly contest
10.7k words
4.72
559.8k
221
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nigel
Nigel
56 Followers

It was a weird fucking day…that turned into one of the greatest experiences of my life. I can remember everything about that day, twelve years ago, when I became a man in the way that men judge manhood – and a hero in the eyes of the beautiful woman who made me a man. But I'm getting ahead of myself here. You'll need a little background before I get to what I'm going to tell you about.

When I was fifteen, my mom's youngest brother Frank got married. He lived about 300 miles away from the rest of the family and, as the wedding was going to be held here, we didn't actually meet his bride until about a month before. Now, I was a typical fifteen year-old guy – basically a walking hormone. I had an image in my mind of what a beautiful woman looked like and all of the requisite fantasies – models, actresses, you know the drill. But when I went to dinner that night at the steakhouse in our small town, beauty took a new form.

Uncle Frank's fiancé was an absolute knockout to me. I don't know if it was just her looks. I mean, she was pretty, there was no denying that. She just wasn't "typically" pretty. Nor did she have a model's body. Her body was nice, but I'd seen better. I think it was her attitude, her sense of humor, and her kindness that made her attractive to me. Don't get me wrong – physically she had a lot going for her, but she was by no means perfect. But she was perfect to me – shoulder length light brown hair, sparkling brown eyes, a pretty, open face and a great smile. When she smiled, her whole face lit up, and it affected those around her. Her breasts were nice and full, she had a slight roundness to her belly, nicely flaring hips, and a gorgeous, full ass that made me want to sink my teeth into it and never let go. She was beauty. She was Annie.

Over the next couple of years, I saw Uncle Frank and the lovely Annie quite often. She didn't like for me or my sister to call her "Aunt Annie" – she said it made her feel old. I didn't mind because it put a little more distance between us – it eased that taboo incest thing for my adolescent fantasies. I was painfully shy at the time, though, and could not bring myself to kiss her. I had thought that she would be able to sense my love and longing for her with a mere touch of my lips, not to mention the tenting in my pants that I was sure would happen. At a couple of family gatherings, she asked me to dance, which I was more than happy to do. Once, in the middle of a slow dance, I had to excuse myself, feigning a need to go to the bathroom. She was shocked that I would leave her on the dance floor, but I couldn't help it. She would have plainly felt the hard-on that she created pressing against her.

In the three years they were together, I did odd jobs at their home – yard work and such. It gave me a chance, first hand, to see how terrible Uncle Frank was to her. When he drank, which was often, he felt the world owed him. He became emotionally abusive to Annie, and once even physically to me, under the guise of teaching me to box. I think I was as relieved as she was when he finally was gone. I guess we all had known it wouldn't last. The following Saturday, much to Annie's surprise, I showed up on her doorstep to work.

"Paul, what are you doing here?" she asked with surprise upon opening the door.

"What do I do here every Saturday?" I replied, giving her a peck on the cheek and breezing into the kitchen to fill the big bottle of ice water that I kept outside with me on hot days.

"I thought that since your uncle left…" she said letting her thought just trail off.

"Okay, hang on," I interrupted, "First of all, he's not my uncle – he's a prick who I happen to be related to. I don't like him very much, never have – especially after how he treated you and how he treats the whole family. Second, you still need your yard work done and stuff fixed around here. Third, I can always use the extra money, and working in your yard helps me keep my gut off, since I'm not playing football anymore. Now, if you can't afford to pay me, that's okay, because I like doing it anyway. And fourth…" I could feel the heat beginning in my face and I knew that I would start to stammer, I always did when I was embarrassed, so I looked down. "Fourth…I…I like you, okay? And doing work for you…kind of gives me an…uh…excuse to see you…once in a while…." I saw her feet move into my field of vision and I looked up. She had tears in her eyes and before I knew it, she had wrapped her arms around me in a hug.

"You are so sweet, Paul," she said, kissing me on the cheek. "I thought the whole family would hate me. I know your grandmother does."

"Grandma's stuck in the Old World," I said, hugging her back, "She believes in 'till death do you part.' I believe in it too, but I also believe in 'till he becomes a drunken asshole every night do you part.'" She started laughing and I kissed her on the cheek, breaking our embrace. I turned away, gathering my water bottle and trying to hide my reaction to her embrace, though it was evident in my shorts.

"So…are we cool?" I asked, heading for the garage door.

"We're cool…and Paul?" she said, stopping me from leaving just yet, "I like you too. And you're welcome here anytime not just to work but anytime you want to visit. You don't need an excuse." I smiled at her and went out to the garage to get started.

And so it went on like that, week after week. I was there when Annie's divorce was finalized, and she brought out a bottle of champagne to the backyard, and we popped that sucker open and drank toasts to her straight from the bottle. More often than not, she would join me outside when I worked – sometimes helping me weed in the garden, sometimes just to talk a little about just about everything under the sun: what I would be studying in college, dating, how things were at work for her, just everyday stuff. And sometimes, I can't help but smile when I think of it now, but sometimes she would come outside in a bathing suit and pull up a chaise lounge to sun herself as I worked. More than once I cut a furrow into the lawn with the edger or nearly cut my finger off with the pruning shears while gazing at her tanned, gorgeous body as she spread coconut tanning oil all over herself. To this day, the smell of coconut oil gives me a hard-on.

One Saturday, I had to take my parents to the airport in the morning, so I arrived at Annie's house just after noon. The folks were going on a vacation, which thrilled the hell out of my sister and I. When my folks went out of town, all bets were off we both came and went as we pleased and loved that we didn't have to check in even with each other. When I pulled up to her house, I noticed Uncle Frank's T-Bird in the driveway.

"Oh, great this'll be fun." I thought, as I parked and got out of my car. Coming up the walkway toward the house, I heard yelling coming from inside. Annie and Uncle Frank seemed to be really going at it. I stood outside the door, not knowing whether I should knock, go on in, or leave them alone and go around the back – until I heard Annie scream, "No, Frank! No, noooo!"

I burst into the house and saw Annie on her back on the living room floor. Her shirt was ripped open and she was struggling beneath Uncle Frank, who had pinned her down, with one hand over her mouth and the other at her throat. His fly was open and his dick was sticking out. There was no mistaking what his intent was. I had heard of people "seeing red," but I didn't know exactly what they were talking about until that moment.

Uncle Frank stood up, obviously drunk, and started talking to me, but I didn't hear a word he said - just the rush of my own quickening pulse thundering in my ears. Annie just lay where she was, sobbing and shaking with fright. At that point, instinct took over. Now I had never been a great football player in high school, because I had no great love of the sport. But being six foot three and a nearly solid 260 pounds didn't hurt, unless you were the other guy. I ran and flung myself at Frank, driving my shoulder into his gut. He was off his feet and flying back with me to the wall, crashing against it, the force driving my head into the dry wall. My head spun, but I felt no pain, adrenaline does that to you, I guess. I bent down and picked my uncle up, twisting one arm behind his back. My other arm was around his throat in a chokehold, which was making it harder for him to catch his breath. I didn't really give a shit whether he caught his breath or not.

"Annie? Come on, hon, you've got to talk to me now." I yelled, holding tight to my struggling uncle. "Annie, are you okay? Did this motherfucker hurt you?" Annie was sitting up now, and she shook her head no.

"Good! Now, what do you want me to do with Mr. Fuckhead-wannabe-rapist here?" I taunted Frank. "Do we make him promise to be a good little boy and let him go?" I turned my head more to Frank. "And he will be a good boy, or I swear to God I'll end his sorry-ass life quicker than I just took him down. Are you straight enough to understand that, jackoff?" I increased the pressure on Frank's arm and around his throat, he couldn't form words, but moaned and nodded that he understood.

I turned back to Annie. "Or, you can call 911 and let the cops take him. He might do a couple of days before they let him out, but that'll give you enough time to get a restraining order on him. And, restraining order or not, my promise stands. I'll fucking kill him if he ever goes near you again." I didn't think I could get angrier than I had been, but I did. I started twisting the arm behind his back higher and higher. "You understand that, don't you, needle-dick? Huh? You like raping women? I should kill you right fucking now and get it over with." I heard a wet snap and my uncle screamed in pain. I eased the pressure, but kept a hold on him, coming to my senses a bit. "Holy shit, I broke his fucking arm!"

Annie got a look of puzzlement on her face and allowed herself the tiniest of smiles. "You didn't."

"He broke my fucking arm, you stupid bitch!" my uncle screamed, "Are you happy now? My fucking arm's broken!"

"Oh no," I said, choking him a bit tighter, "You don't get to call her a stupid bitch, fucknut. The stupidest thing she ever did was marrying you. The smartest was when she divorced your ass. So what's it gonna be, Annie? We let him go, or you make a phone call."

"Don't call the cops," my uncle said desperately, "don't call 'em, Annie, please, I'm sorry. I only…I just wanted to fuck you, I missed you. I'm drunk…I'm sorry." Annie looked at Frank, shaking her head. Then she looked at me and smiled, and went over to the phone and dialed three numbers.

"Noooo!" Frank wailed. I choked him harder, saying "Shut the fuck up – can't you see she's on the phone?" I looked over at Annie and smiled. She smiled back, then turned her attention to the phone again.

"Hello, my ex-husband just tried to rape me." she said into the phone in a shaky voice. "Yes, he's still in the house..no, I'm okay." She looked up at me again smiling, fresh tears forming in her eyes. "My neph…my friend…my friend is holding him. Can you send an ambulance too? Somehow, my ex broke his arm."

The cops were there within minutes, but it took them a few hours to finish their investigation and take our statements. Annie wasn't hurt, thankfully, and she refused treatment. Finally everybody left, and Annie and I were alone in the house. Annie couldn't sit still, though. She was flitting around, changing her clothes, asking me if I wanted her to make lunch, making iced tea, trying to do a thousand things at once – despite my pleas for her to sit down. I went over to her, taking her by the shoulders and looking into her eyes. "Annie, stop. It's okay, you're going to be okay." She looked up at me and started trembling. Then the tears came again, and she melted into my arms, weeping. I held her tightly, rocking back and forth, comforting her. After a few minutes, I helped her to the couch and she sat down. "Now, what do you want, Annie? Do you want something to eat or drink or anything?"

"I hope you don't think badly of me, considering…but I could use a brandy. Would that bother you, Paul?"

"Not at all. I know you're not like him. Don't worry about it." I went into the kitchen, poured her drink and brought it back to her. She took it from me with shaky hands, and took a sip.

"Mmmm…thank you. Paul, could you, would you mind staying with me for awhile? If you don't have anything else to do?"

I smiled and sat down next to her without a word. She smiled and snuggled in with me, her head against my chest and her arms around me. I kissed her forehead, put my arm around her, and stroked her hair to comfort her. She calmed down and we talked for awhile about a lot of things – then she dropped a bomb. A little bomb, but still a bomb.

"Paul? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Remember that day you came over right after he left? And you told me that you liked me?"

"Yes."

"Well…when Frank and I first married, I thought you didn't like me for the longest time."

"No, I liked you."

"You wouldn't kiss me, and when you did, you'd only kiss me on the cheek. You still only kiss me on the cheek – everyone else you kiss on the lips. And remember that time you left me standing there when we were dancing?"

I squirmed a little. This wasn't going to be easy to get out of. "Well, I didn't kiss you because I was shy, and I left you when we were dancing because, well, I had to do something."

"What did you have to do?" she asked.

"Annie, please I can't talk about it. But trust me, I like you. I like you a lot."

"So why haven't you ever kissed me?"

Shit. I was stuck. I had to think fast.

"Because, Annie…I was a really shy kid – I still am, in a lot of ways…and you're so beautiful… And when I got older…uh…I thought I might get addicted to kissing you. After all, addictions run in my family…" I stammered.

We both started laughing and we looked at each other. Her eyes were sparkling at me, and I was lost in them. I leaned forward and cradled her face in my hand, softly kissing her on the lips. I probably held the kiss a bit longer than I should have but it was so incredible. That strange, fluttery feeling came instantly to the pit of my stomach, and a million sensations flooded my brain simultaneously – the softness of her skin and her lips, the hint of brandy on her breath, the silkiness of her hair on the back of my hand. I felt my cock start to swell and I pulled myself away from her. Trying to be nonchalant, I said, "That probably lasted a little too long, but I figured I'd make it up to you for the last three years."

She sat there for a moment, just looking at me. "Wow…" she said, reaching for her brandy, "I'll drink to that." and finished her brandy with a gulp. "You're a really good kisser, Paul you know that, don't you?"

I blushed furiously, it was remarkable that I had enough blood to rush to my cheeks, as it all seemed concentrated in another area. "Uh…I'm okay, I guess… No one's ever complained, anyway. Do you want another brandy?" Please God, let her drop the subject.

"No, I'm okay, thanks. Would it be okay if you just held me for awhile?" she said, a pleading look in her eyes.

Yeah, right. Like I was going to say no. I just prayed that she wouldn't look down at my crotch. "I can't think of anything else I'd rather do." God, I sounded like such a fucking dork.

I put my arms around her and she snuggled against my chest again. We talked again for awhile as I stroked her hair, and she soon fell asleep. I sat there for awhile, just holding her as she slept, and after a bit she started moaning and squirming around. "Poor thing, "I thought, "She's having a nightmare." Then she spoke, and I thought she'd woken up. "Oh, Paul…that feels so good, baby…" she murmured.

I thought she was awake, and I was confused. My arm was around her, but it had been around her for quite a while. "What feels good, Annie?" I asked…then noticed that her eyes were shut. Oh, shit…she was dreaming – and apparently dreaming about me! My cock started to really strain my zipper.

"Mmmm…yes…your cock feels so good in my pussy…mmmm…" she moaned as she lightly kissed and bit and pulled at my shirt. It was amazing to me that she could be asleep and still go through all of this. My cock was ready to explode…and so, apparently, was she. "Mmmm...yes…God..yes…" Her body was trembling again, but differently than earlier in the day. I had never seen it before, but I'd read about it in books. She was about to have an orgasm. While asleep. Weird. And yet, so fucking cool! "God…mmmm…yes, baby…yes…YES…PAUL!" Her body quaked and her eyes flew open. She was looking right into my eyes as she came! I was completely amazed that I didn't blow my wad right then and there. She then smiled sleepily and kissed me, snaking her tongue into my mouth, then nestled her head into my chest, silently sleeping again.

I didn't know what to do. I was going crazy. My cock and balls ached. I needed to do something about it, but I couldn't just whip it out right there in the middle of the living room and start jacking away. I gently slid out from beneath Annie and went into the bathroom. Once inside, I freed my cock from its constraints and wrapped my hand around it. God, it had never been this hard. I slowly began jacking my seven inches, leaning on the counter with my free hand. I didn't need any fantasy to help me along this time – all I had to do was picture what I'd seen just a couple of minutes before. My mind kept flashing on her moans…her body trembling…her calling my name…the way she looked at me when she came. I was a goner. It wasn't long before I blasted four thick ropes of cum across the bathroom mirror.

After I caught my breath, I pulled up my shorts and cleaned up the mirror, then went back into the living room. I watched Annie lying there on the couch, sleeping so peacefully…looking so beautiful. And for some strange reason, I felt like I was intruding, like I didn't belong there. I know she'd had an intense sex dream, and probably about me (I thought it was about me…I didn't know how many Pauls she knew) but I felt like an asshole - wanting her so much after what had happened to her today. I felt dirty – like I was as bad as my Uncle Frank. Worse, in fact – I was lusting after a woman who'd just almost been raped. I turned and headed for the door. As I opened it, the door squeaked loudly.

"Paul?" Shit, I woke her up. She sounded almost panicky. I closed the door and went back into the living room. Her face was a mixture of scared, panicked, and sleepy. And still beautiful.

"I'm here, Annie."

"Do you have to go?" she asked. Was it just me, or did I detect disappointment in her voice?

"No, I don't have to go. You were sleeping, so I thought…" I trailed off, not really knowing what to say.

"I know I'm being silly but I'm still a little scared." she said, tears forming in her eyes. I went over to her and she stood up, wrapping her arms around me like she'd never let go. I held her to me, gently rocking and stroking her hair to comfort her.

"I'm not going anywhere I'm here as long as you need me, Annie."

"Thank you, Paul, thank you, thank you…" She held me so tightly, and I held her tightly too. Like we both needed that closeness. We both did, I guess. She pulled away slightly and looked into my eyes.

"Did I say thank you?" she asked. There was a slight smile on her face, like she was joking. But there was something else there. What I don't know. Openness? Gratitude? Caring? I couldn't tell.

I laughed a little. "Well, let's count 'em up – three times just now…and about a hundred times right after the cops left –" She stopped my words with a kiss. It wasn't a relative's kiss, or a lover's kiss, really. It was soft and warm…tender and loving…full of gratitude and…I don't know…so many things. I could feel my cock stirring again, wanting to betray me. She pulled away from the kiss gently and looked into my eyes.

Nigel
Nigel
56 Followers