The Minotaur's Roar

Story Info
The mythical beast rears up from the legends and strikes.
820 words
3.42
53.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You remember the stories from your childhood.. the maze.. they say a mighty beast lives inside.. child's nonsense you think to yourself..

Midnight . The Witching Hour.. you want to prove your bravery to your friends... You walk into the woods , and look up at the entrance to the maze .

Fog starts to roll across the ground as you make your approach.. an owl hoots .. you feel a chill run down your spine , but , you think to yourself.. I don't want to look like a wimp in front of my friends , as they dare you to go on...

You cross the gateway . The brushes suddenly close in behind you , trapping you inside . There is nowhere to go but onwards ..

A few minutes go by , and nothing special has happeend . You think all is safe.. then you hear a sound . Clip-Clop . You tense , but after a moment's pause , all is still.. silent .

You round the next corner , and a great roar fills the air.. AAAaaAA-RRRRrrrrrrOOOOoooOOOOO!!!

You shudder in total horror as a muscular being jumps in front of you , the lower half being very man-like , but with the upper torso of a bull . I dip my head , show my horns , and I bare my teeth as I see you quiver and shake .

Taking the initiative , I lunge forward , and thrust a horn into your shirt , far enough to graze your skin , and still not draw blood .

Lifting upwards , I tear your shirt off , and then slam my shoulder into you , knocking you helplessly to the ground . My teeth chew through your belt , as I use both horns to rip your jeans , baring you ,nearly naked , to my lustful gaze .

Baring my teeth , I smile ; you start to scream . I let you . Dropping my head I quickly chew through your undies , and swipe my great and magnificient tongue across your gash . Your knees.. they tremble.. and buckle . Falling to the ground , I look at you and grin , knowing you shall make for easy sport . With a heave , I toss you over my shoulder , effortlessy , and bring you to my lair .

The Earth.. it never smelled so good , so sweet . A slab of upturned granite serves as my bed . I lay you over it , ass lifted to the chill of the night-time air . Licking at your heaving tits , I slather them with my saliva , drooling over them , as good fortune from the gods hath bestowed upon me a fine lass with a miraculously large set of tits . I look into your terror-stricken eyes . My hard shaft makes contact bewteen your lovely legs . Dim understanding starts to flicker , as you realize what is about to occur . Whether it be from excitement , or absolute fear , I know not , nor do I care . You are very wet , and that serves to ease my point of entry .

My hard cock just rams into you , without warning . You grunt . Your head starts to hake .. butstill I pummel it into you, reaching ever so deeper.. your breathing , it quickens.. I start to work myself into you in earnest .

Pounding myself into you over and over , relentlessly ,and without mercy , until you go over the edge and cry out to the heavens with reckless abandonment .. to your absolute lust . I bellow , and relase a mighty roar , as I flood you with my seed .

You lie there limp like a rag-doll . Staring at you intently , I bestow upon thee your choice , which shall determine your fate . "You may leave , but know this : you are carrying my seed , and it is most potent . I shall let you live , but , you shall never tell anyone of what happened here tonight , or I shall descend upon you in the darkness and devour you , bite by bite . Stay , and you shall be my slave , to do as I wish , when I wish , but know that you shall ever-after have my total protection from all who may wish to defile you"

You lay there , still , silent . "Let your silence decide your fate yhen . You shall stay , and call me your lover , your one and only.. Your MASTER!"

You nod dumbly , and as the fog starts to engulf us both , you lay by my side , and drift to sleep , uttering one word .. : 'Yesss..'