Found Out My Babysitter Is a Slut!

Story Info
Her secret fun exposed by a mistake.
  • November 2002 monthly contest
11.4k words
4.62
1.17M
623
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldnt believe I was staring at a picture on my computer of my 18 year old babysitter's naked pussy.

Leaning back behind my desk in my home office, maximized on my monitor, was a picture of Candice lying on her back nude with her legs spread, and a perfectly shaved, glistening pink pussy pointed at the camera. Wow. I mean -- wow.

It was the second of the fifteen pictures that I'd opened. The first pic, ME, had a nice smiling photo of her sitting on the bed wearing a bra and panties. And, of course, not just any bed -- MY BED. Well, my wife's and mine. Stunned at discovering fifteen .JPGs in a folder marked "PICTURES," which of course I hadn't put there myself, I raced to open the picture named PUSSY.JPG. And there was that teenager's cunt.

I closed the photo and hit "OPEN," and looked at the other names of the pics in the folder. TITS. TITS2. FINGERSINSIDE. PUSSYCLOSEUP. ASS1. ASS2. TOPLESS. Holy shit it was a smorgasbord of porn, and our two-door-down neighbor's daughter was the chef.

Clearly, she'd taken the photos in my -- our -- bedroom sometime when the kids were asleep. I couldn't wait to see the rest. There were a particularly enticing couple of them that I opened first -- DILDO1.JPG. And if this miracle wasn't enough, there was a photo of Candice spread on MY bed stuffing her cunt with MY WIFE'S dildo. I mean are you serious? OK, technically, Jeanine hadn't used her dildo (as far as I knew) for a few years. Honestly, the only action I know it's seen has been the couple of times I brought it to rendezvous with chicks I'd first met on the Internet. But it did my heart proud to see Candice putting it to good, deep, wet use.

Ok, it's not just that I found on my computer Candice's nude pics of her fucking herself on my bed. You have to know Candice (and, right now, I'm sure you're wishing you did). She's, well, a prude. She always wears loose, baggy sweatshirts or blouses, nothing form-fitting ever, she has thick-rimmed glasses, keeps her hair pulled back behind her head. I swear, until I saw that first nude photo of her, I had no idea she had such above-average proportions -- looks like 34b or 36c chest over maybe a 26 or 28 inch waist and 36 or 38 inch hips.

(When I pulled up ASS2.JPG, I got to tell yes indeed, it was a nice round butt.)

But her, um, prudishness is perfect. My wife first used her about five years ago, and in the last year since Jeanine has been saying late at the office for presentations and doing overnight trips to Corporate headquarters, I've had to fend for the kids myself most of the time. Working out of the house helps, but Candice has been making good money playing pseudo-mom for an hour or two each day, or for a few hours when I have to go out too. (Ok, "have to go out" means, have somewhere else to be, you know, get it?)

So, it being late and the kids were asleep, and wife was on her way home, I raced to pull out my cock and I stroked off to a powerful orgasm staring at Candice's body. I put everything else out of mind and just stared at that young pussy taking a thick dildo and her fingers.

After the climax subsided, came the questions. WHY are these pictures here? Clearly she used my computer to process a digital camera's pictures, after she took the pictures in my room. So my guess was, she forgot the files were here. Or, maybe she wanted me to have them, right? Humm. But she's never once hit on me; never wore anything tight; this is kinda a big step, going from baggy sweats to nudity.

Once a year I have a brilliant insight, and this was that time. I opened my web browser and looked at the History list -- all the sites visited recently. And there it was; a bunch of pages on some chatroom site. I went to the log-in page, my heart stopping, hoping she'd put her password down as a default (you know, hoping she'd checked "remember my password"). Yup, the little vixen did. I hit "enter" and... I was in.

She had emails. Whoa baby. I pulled up Candice's secret stash of emails from her onlnie lovers, and there were about 15 messages. All were from males, and about 10 of them had guys sending their pics. Mostly cock picks (how boring -- but, by comparison, nice to know that my cock was definitely bigger than all the rest). The guys were all older, in their 20s at least, some as old as me in their 40s. Good to know the girl liked seasoned experienced men.

The last email really got my attention. THANK YOU THANK YOU was the subject-line; the author was "Jim Dandy" (oh very clever, huh). It looked innocuous until I actually read it:

BABY YOU ARE THE BEST FUCK EVER. MY COCK IS STILL SORE. I JUST GOT HOME AND MY WIFE HAS NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT I DID. BABY YOU SCREAM SO LOUD I THOUGHT YOU'D WAKE UP THE WHOLE FUCKING MOTEL. YOU ARE SERIOUSLY GORGEOUS SEXY!!! LETS FUCK AGAIN SOON OK? CALL ME WHEN YOU GET THIS OR WHENEVER YOU WANT. I WANT TO BE YOUR LONG TIME LOVER. JIMMY.

Well... that speaks volumes, doesn't it? And, of course, I was instantly jealous of Jimmy. Totally insanely jealous. Just for kicks, I opened a previous email of his, and it had his cock pic. He looks late-30's, decent looking guy, about 6 or 6.5 inch cock. Not bad, but ... not me.

And, yes, right there on the spot, I wanted to fuck Candice myself.

I mean, I haev a right, don't I? I know her well; she didn't just meet me on the 'net. I have a bigger cock than this jerk, and she clearly does married men.

So now I needed a plan.

Jeanine was pulling up to the house. Throughout our late dinner and as we lay in bed (of course NOT having sex), my mind was racing. How to fuck Candice? How?

The plan was pretty simple, actually. I created my own account on the website (it's free, thank god) -- "1HungGuy" -- ok not the world's most creative, but what's in a name. Then I put Candice's account on the site's equivalent of a Buddy list -- her name was "FlowerSweet" -- isn't that nice? And, I babysat that site.

I mean, I was on it all afternoon and late nights, every spare moment I could. Unfortunately, I realized, she'd probably be on it alot when she was babysitting -- meaning, when I wasn't home. But I also guessed she'd be there after school or late at night, so for about four days I was on it nonstop. Only, she was never there.

In the meantime, I'd seen her two, maybe three times. Still the prude. She hadn't said a word, nor made any indication that she needed to use the computer. (Months ago I'd given her unfettered access to it -- probably, in hindsight, a FUCKING BRILLIANT thing to do.) Just carried on, taking care of my 7 year old boy and 4 year old girl.

My visitations to the website slowed appreciably, more from disgust than anything else. I went on it in spurts, just time to time. Almost two weeks passed, and still nothing. My plan sucked, didn't it?

But you know how they say, you always find what you're looking for in the last place you look? (DUH -- think about it.) It was a Thursday night, about 8:30 pm, kids asleep upstairs and wifey out of town (again). Things were boring, I was actually in another brower window surfing a sports page when -- boing -- an alarm sounded and the software said "FlowerSweet Has Logged On." My heart was going thump-thump-thump. Wow.

I somewhat trailed her. She was in a general lounge room, not saying anything in the general chat. I let 10 minutes go buy, and started to think about what I should say. I didn't want to pounce right away. Her profile was thin -- just said she was in the categories of "female," 18-25 years old, single, and "adventurous." It was hard thinking of an opening line that didn't give away I knew stuff about her, but I had a very good idea of what I wanted to do.

Then, kind of at the last moment, she changed rooms. I tracked her down in, would you believe it, "Younger Gals 4 Older Men." Perfect. I logged into the room -- it was crowded -- and, in about sixty seconds, sent her the equivalent of an IM or PM or "whisper" or whatever other sites call it. I said:

1HUNGGUY:"IF YOU ARE HORNY AND LIKE OLDER GUYS, TELL ME IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE..."

and I attached to it a link to my personal pictures on my Yahoo! photo album -- four dick pictures.

Then I held my breath.

It sure seemed like an hour, but probably was only about two minutes. My mind was racing -- how long would it take for the pics to lead? Would she respond? What should I say as a follow-up if she doesn't? But my perseverance was rewarded with the beginning of a dialogue.

FLOWERSWEET:NICE COCK!! 1HUNGGUY:YOU LIKE? IT LOVES TO FUCK YOUNGER WOMEN...HOW OLD ARE YOU? WHATS YOUR NAME? FLOWERSWEET:18 FLOWERSWEET:DENISE

[Nice lie huh? I actually didn't lie in response.]

1HUNGGUY:I'M JACK 1HUNGGUY:ARE YOU ATTRACTED TO MEN IN THEIR LATE 30S AND 40S BABY? FLOWERSWEET:YEAH I AM 1HUNGGUY:I LOVE THAT YOU'RE 18, THATS THE PERFECT AGE FOR A FEMALE, I BET YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE SEXY FLOWERSWEET:HERE'S MY PIC

And I about had a heart attack. She attached to her message one photo of herself wearing just a thong, leaning back on a hotel bed. I instantly thought about "Jim" and the "motel" and thought ... damn I wonder if...

1HUNGGUY:WOW YOU ARE TOTALLY AWESOME!!! YOU ARE INCREDIBLY HOT!!! AND IT LOOKS LIKE SOME GUY HAD A GOOD TIME WITH YOU IN A MOTEL ROOM, AM I RIGHT? FLOWERSWEET:{{S}} YUP 1HUNGGUY:I LOVE GIRLS YOUR AGE WHO FUCK GUYS MY AGE. NOTHING BETTER THAN A HORNY 18 YEAR OLD GIRL. GOT ANY MORE PICS? LIKE YOU NOT IN THE THONG? OR YOU FUCKING THE GUY? FLOWERSWEET:YES HERE

And BAM! there was a photo the guy took looking down at her ass and back, as she kneeled in front of him, taking his PENIS into her CUNT (or ass, hard to tell) from the rear. Damn. This girl was hotter than stolen diamonds.

1HUNGGUY:YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE HOTTEST GIRL I'VE MET ONLINE. WHO'S THE GUY? DID YOU MEET HIM ONLINE? FLOWERSWEET:THANKS. YES I DID. FLOWERSWEET:ARENT I BAD? 1HUNGGUY:VERY BAD -- I LOVE IT!!! FLOWERSWEET:HERE'S ANOTHER

Indeed she sent me another ... her face smiling up at the camera covered in jism. I mean, seeing your prudish babysitter's face

1HUNGGUY:GOD DENISE YOU LOOK FABULOUS 1HUNGGUY:YOU ARE SUCH A TEASE, YOU'RE MAKING MY SOOOO FUCKING HARD HERE FLOWERSWEET:GOOD FLOWERSWEET:YOUR COCK IS SO BIG 1HUNGGUY:DO YOU LIKE BIG COCKS BABY? FLOWERSWEET:YES BUT I NEVER HAD ONE THAT BIG 1HUNGGUY:REALLY... I'M ALMOST 8 INCHES FLOWERSWEET:NICE 1HUNGGUY:SOME GIRLS CAN'T GET ME IN THEIR PUSSIES FLOWERSWEET:I BET!!! 1HUNGGUY:IM MARRIED, DO YOU CARE ABOUT THAT? FLOWERSWEET:NOPE NOT AT ALL FLOWERSWEET:I FUCKED A GUY WHO WAS MARRIED 1HUNGGUY:THE GUY IN THE PHOTO? FLOWERSWEET:NOPE ANOTHER ONE

That too was an intersting revelation. So she'd done at least two guys from online; "Jim Dandy" and the guy in the picture. It was a whole new world with this different Candice. I was kind of getting tired of the head game, however, and with my cock absolulely throbbing in my pants, I went for it.

1HUNGGUY:SERIOUSLY TELL ME HONESTLY, IF YOU KNEW A GUY WHO HAD A BODY AND COCK LIKE MINE, WOULD YOU WANT TO FUCK HIM? FLOWERSWEET:SURE! FLOWERSWEET:WOULD YOU REALLY FUCK ME? {{S}} 1HUNGGUY:WOULD I? IN A SECOND HONEY. TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

And blow me over, she didn't lie. She named our suburb exactly right.

1HUNGGUY:WOW... THAT'S STUNNING DENISE, I'M NOT FAR FROM YOU AT ALL. FLOWERSWEET:OH REALLY? 1HUNGGUY:YES REALLY... NOW I'LL ASK AGAIN, SINCE IT HAS MORE MEANING.... YOU SAW MY COCK AND YOU KNOW I LOVE YOUR PUSSY AND TITS, WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO CONSIDER MEETING ME FOR SOME FUN?

Her answer came so quickly.

FLOWERSWEET:YESSSSS!!!!!!!!

This was almost too easy, but after two weeks of waiting for this moment, and dreaming about it, it didn't seem easy whatsoever.

1HUNGGUY:OK DENISE... I'M GOING TO SEND YOU ONE MORE PIC.... I STILL WANT YOU TO TELL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN FUCKING ME, AFTER YOU SEE THE PIC, OK? FLOWERSWEET:UM OK WHAT IS IT? 1HUNGGUY:HERE IT IS....

And I gave her another link to a page with a picture of me... naked... huge hardon... but... a full body shot, from head to knees. She'd see my face, alright, she'd have no doubt whatsoever who was sending her the pictures.

Now came the longest moment of my life. I didn't know if she'd log off freaking, or hide under her desk, or quit working for me, or what. This could have been unbelievable risky too, if I'd just stopped to think about it (with the OTHER head, which is SUPPOSED to be the boss), I mean just think of the personal damage that would come out if anyone knew about this . . . .

My hands and armpits were sweating profusely. The next exchange literally revised my whole outlook on life.

FLOWERSWEET:{{SSS}} HI MR. M- - - - - - 1HUNGGUY:HI CANDICE... YOU LEFT YOUR NAKED PICS ON MY COMPUTER AND I SPENT 2 WEEKS TRACKING YOU DOWN... YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW DELICIOUSLY SEXY I THINK YOU ARE FLOWERSWEET:I NEVER KNEW THAT!!!! 1HUNGGUY:I DIDNT EITHER UNTIL I SAW YOUR PICS. DOES IT BOTHER YOU? FLOWERSWEET:DOES WHAT BOTHER ME? 1HUNGGUY:THAT.... I WANT TO FUCK YOU SO BAD FLOWERSWEET:NOPE

And now I gulped.

1HUNGGUY:I'LL REPEAT THE QUESTION FROM BEFORE... STILL WANNA FUCK ME? CUZ...I DEFINITELY WANNA FUCK YOU FLOWERSWEET:IS THAT REALLY YOUR COCK? 1HUNGGUY:REALLY REALLY HONEY, ALL FOR YOU FLOWERSWEET:YEAH I WANNA FUCK YOU

And if that wasn't great enough...

FLOWERSWEET:WANT ME TO "CUM" TONIGHT?

This was the hottest girl in my whole life, a fantasy coming true. My response was to suggest she call me right away; and I barely had time to even LOOK at the phone before it rang. I snatched it up, and she was giggling softly. I told her right out that this was weird for me, but I was so hard for her, and the Mrs. was out of town so yes I wanted to do her badly. Tonight.

Candice said she had some homework left, but would come over right away. We agreed the lie she'd tell her mom was I was going to help her with her math homework. (Wouldn't have been a first.) Now, I was concerned that my kids -- who sometimes get up randomly in the evening -- might come down and interrupt or, worse, catch us. I suggested she wear something she can push out of the way but put on quickly, like her everpresent sweatshirt with no bra, and sweatpants with no panties.

She agreed, said "see you soon," and hung up.

Ever had one of those hard-ons (ok... I'm only talking to the guys here) that you can't wait to get off, but you don't dare touch? The worst thing in the world. I mean, I wanted to beat off so badly. Instead, I made myself busy. I checked on the kids, they were sound out. I stripped nude and put on my own sweatshirt and loose jogging shorts. Finally I went back down and cleaned up my home office and desk.

Then I sat and watched the clock. It was 9:30 already. Then 9:40. 9:50. 10. 10:15. Fuck, I'd spent 45 minutes bolted to the soft sofa and my ass was aching.

The doorbell rang.

I tried to remain calm, but little peckerhead wanted to move at lightspeed. I strolled -- more like "sauntered" -- to the door, and let in the family babysitter. Only, she was no young girl tonight. She didn't have any makeup, had her hair pulled behind her head as usual, had her thick glasses on, and had on the boring sweats. But I knew she was all hot pussy inside and I just couldn't wait to jump her bones.

I led her by the hand (and what a soft delicate hand she had) to my office, where -- something I never ever did before when I was alone in the house with the kids -- I closed and locked the door. I led Candice over to the leather loveseat and I plopped on my ass on one side, while she sat gingerly next to me.

Our eyes caught each other's, with her hand still in mine. I silently reached out and took her eyeglasses off of her face, placing them on a table behind the sofa. As I figured she'd do, she too reached out and removed my glasses. Another silent moment followed. I took a breath to say something profound, but fortunately, she opened her mouth first.

"So are you going to show me that big cock?"

I grinned. Man this was going to be fun. "Sure, if . . . you let me see those pretty tits first."

The dirty-blonde 18 year old smiled, almost grinning really, and reached to her belly. She grabbed fistfuls of her sweater and pulled it up to her armpits -- leaving it in place for quick retreat if one of my children scared us. All I saw, though, were those two lovely teenage breasts. Hard knobby nipples, dark brown circles around them, firm well-shaped, pale-white boobs. Fleshy, round, pointy.

I grinned back and she let me reach a hand out, so my thumb could test the hardness of her nipple and my fingers feel the softness of her orb. Her back arched, inviting me, and as I lowered my face her hand cupped the back of my head. "Ohhh," she softly moaned when my tongue hit her nipple and circled around it with a wet lick. My lips quickly swallowed that tit and sucked it greedily into my mouth, lathering it with my saliva.

Fuck her big breast tasted glorious. I hadn't sucked an 18 year old tit since I was 20. It was perfect and smooth and tasty, and this dirty old man lapped at it in broad hungry circles.

After a few seconds of licking her breast, we kind of mutually sat up right at the same time, and her hand shot to the waistband of my shorts. "Let me see it know," she purred, crawling onto the floor. I laid back, stretching my legs together, and we both eyed up the massive bulge in my lap. Candice unpeeled my shorts as I lifted my ass, and she exposed my rockhard erection. I watched her face, her eyes, for her reaction, and frankly she didn't take her eyes off of my cock. I saw her light up and her tongue licked her lips, and I knew she wanted my 8 thick inches of manhood.

I have a huge cockhead -- like a mushroom, really, fucking bulbous. My shaft at the base has lots of veins and is so thick my wife could never get her small hand around it. So I knew, as a fact of life, that Candice was going to like my dick, even more than just by looking at pictures of it.

I was throbbing hard, the head was smeared with precum already. I leaned back now and spread my legs, giving the teenager room to crawl forward. Her own small hand wrapped around my cock, tightly gripping me at the base, holding it up right. I was so horny I started to undulate my ass up and down, pumping her hand a little, even as her mouth moved down. She now looked in my eyes smiling broadly, her mouth opened, and her tongue stuck out.

And the neighbor's daughter began to lick my cock.

Man it was sensuous. The chick knew how to do a man right. She licked gingerly from the tip, around the head, down the soft part of the shaft, around my balls, even to the tuff nut at base of my scrotum. Then she licked back to the top and swallowed the head. I was fucking ready to pump her mouth by now. I put my hands on my sides on the sofa, relaxing back, and tried to keep myself from moving too rapidly while the teenager started to give me great head. Candice's young mouth sucked my fat prickhead into her lips where her spit and tongue coated it all over, then she began sliding more of it into her mouth.

"Fuck baby yeah," I groaned instinctively watching my cock disappear into her mouth. Her jaw really had to open wide; she moaned, more from the surprise of knowing a cock could be this thick. Candice slurped on my penis, making loud suckling noises, her head and pulled-back hair bobbing up and down on my in slow, intense rhythms. I rotated my ass slowly meeting her pace, and as a few minutes passed, she had virtually all of my cock deep in her mouth and even penetrating her throat briefly each time her head bounced down. Her eyes were almost closed, more like she was wincing, and she seemed determined to get all of my penis into her mouth eventually. She had only one finger almost (not quite) meeting her thumb around the very base of the cock, right above my balls, while her lips stretched around the shaft worked their way lower, lower, lower, closer to her finger and thumb each time.