The Christmas Gift

Story Info
Coming up with something new for Christmas.
4.2k words
3.6
58.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
181 Followers

I am the epitome of nerddom. You have seen me thousands of times, or at least someone who looks like me. You see, I stand five foot five, weigh no more than one hundred and twenty pounds, wear thick glasses, and in my opinion, sport a very small penis. But none of this matters, as I am always engrossed in my work. Computers and electronics. That's what I live and breathe, and therefore have no time to socialize with women.

I remember one day, long ago, a woman approached me as I worked on a debugging program. She asked if she could watch me work, as she was fascinated with what I did, but didn't understand it. I was a bit annoyed at all the questions she kept asking, but at the same time, I was flattered that someone took an interest in what I did. She came back every day for the rest of the week, spending at least an hour each time. Sometimes she would grill me constantly, and other times she just sat there watching. I actually grew accustom to having her there, and was able to relax a little. Friday rolled around, and she showed up like clockwork.

"Hey! Why don't we go grab some dinner somewhere?" she asked.

I dropped my screwdriver, and hit my head as bent over to pick it up. I then spilled a small container of machine screws, and she started giggling.

"I didn't mean to upset you!" she said with a smile.

"It's just that I don't go out much." I responded softly, as I closed up the little box of screws.

"Do you like Italian?"

"Yeah...I guess so." I didn't ask her if Spaghettios counted.

"Great! I'll meet you back here at quitting time!" She was gone before I could answer. Did she just con me into going on a date with her?

* * *

"Come on! Let's go!" she shouted as she burst into my corner. I had almost forgotten about dinner.

"Uh...maybe we should do this some other time." I said, trying to get out of it.

"Nonsense, you have to eat, so let's go!" She was already turning off lights, and grabbing my coat. Looks like I have no choice.

The restaurant was nice, but a bit dark for my liking, being used to florescent lights all day. I looked at the menu, having no idea what anything was.

"What are you going to have?" she asked, as she read off the menu.

"Uh... I don't know, what are you having?" She responded with some long word that ended in 'toni', and I said "Yeah, that sounds good too."

Fortunately, the waiter took her order first, and I just responded with "I'll have the same."

So far so good. I sat there not knowing what to say, and I think she could sense that. She carried the conversation, but it always centered around me. She never talked about herself, and the few times I asked her something, she would say "My life is boring, I want to talk about you."

Dinner was great, although I had no idea what I ate. Afterwards, she asked if I would walk her home, telling me she lived about three blocks away. As we waited at the corner for the light to change, she turned to me.

"You don't date very much, do you?"

"Uh... no, not really."

"Well, you should. Your pleasant to be with." The next block was walked in silence.

"This is it." she said as she stopped in front of the tall building. "Would you like to come up for a bit?"

"Uh...I really have to go, but it was nice having dinner with you." I turned and walked back home as she disappeared into the building.

I didn't see her again for several days, and actually worried that something was wrong. I knew she worked here somewhere, so I decided to stretch my legs and walk around. In all the years I have worked here, this is the first time I strolled around the office. There she was! She was sitting at a desk, talking on the phone. Well at least now I knew she was in the marketing division. I was about to return to my desk, knowing she was OK, when she saw me out of the corner of her eye. She smiled and waved me over as she wrapped up her conversation on the phone.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Whatcha doin' over here?"

"Uh...I was just checking to make sure you were OK. Hadn't seen you in a while."

"You were worried about me? How sweet! I thought you didn't like me, so I quit bugging you."

"Why would you think that?"

"I don't know."

I pulled up a chair and sat down across from her. "I'm not real good with this dating thing. I don't go out much."

"So, exactly how many dates have you had?" she asked quietly.

"Uh...if you count the dinner we had, uh...one." I suddenly felt embarrassed, and looked down at my feet.

"Well, if you want, we could double that number by tonight." I was hooked.

"Yeah...that would be great!" I headed back to my cubicle and finished the project I had started earlier. But instead of starting another, I just sat there thinking about...about...I didn't even know her name yet! Now it was time to do some research. I had to find out more.

All too soon, she showed up in my doorway.

"Hi Susan! You look great!" She had changed clothes, and as she stood there, I studied her from head to toe. She was beautiful, blue eyes, blond hair, and what appeared to be a knockout body. She was stunning.

"Hey! You know my name!" She seemed delighted.

"Yeah, I had call personnel to find out."

"Why didn't you just ask me?"

"Dunno."

We went to another nice restaurant, and talked for hours. We learned a lot about each other, and words like 'logarithm' and 'hard drive' never came up. For the first time in forever I was engrossed in something other than computers.

"So, I'm curious." I asked, "Your..a..gorgeous, and, er..smart, and fun to be around. How did you get stuck hanging out with a guy like me?"

"Just lucky, I guess." She reached across the table and place her hand on mine.

That night changed my life. I found out what it was like to fall in love. We became a couple, and did everything together. On many occasions, I would catch her staring at good looking guys, but it didn't seem to bother me. After awhile, I would tease her about it, and even pointed out guys I thought she would like. She would punch me in the arm and laugh.

"They are nice to look at, but it's you I love." she would always say. She seemed to sense that I had no experience in bed, and took things slow.

"But I bet they could really turn you on." I countered.

"I bet you could too." she would always say.

That was ten years ago. We got married, moved into a bigger place, and the bond between us is still as strong as the day we met. She introduced me to sex, and although she wasn't a virgin when we met, we both learned a lot together. We tried lots of different things, but there was one thing that I always noticed. Whenever a good looking hunk appeared, whether on a porn flick we rented, or walking by as we made out in the car, she would orgasm quickly and intensely. I knew her well enough to know she would never cheat on me, and neither of us ever got jealous over anybody. What we had was true love.

Which brings me to my current dilemma. Christmas is coming up soon, and I'm trying to figure out what to get for her. Each year I surprise her with something bigger than the year before. After spending weeks upon weeks of thinking, I came up with it. It was perfect! I just hoped the end result worked out.

I spent the next week working out the details, making dozens of phone calls, and spending a ton of money. This would be great!

"Honey, I know Christmas is Wednesday this year, but I want to give you your present the weekend before."

"Why can't you wait 'til Christmas?" she asked inquisitively.

"Because it will take all weekend to give it to you!" I smiled.

"You're taking me on a vacation?" she asked excitedly.

"Well, it's only for the weekend, but, yes." She jumped up and down and wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm so excited! Where are we going?"

"That's a surprise" I said, "But we leave after work on Friday."

All week she kept bugging me, trying to get more information out of me, but I wouldn't budge. It was now Friday, and she had taken the day off to prepare for our weekend, as I finished up my latest program. I hurried through it and came home early. She had just stepped out of the shower, and was in her robe when I walked in.

"Honey, I'm home!" I yelled as I closed the door behind me.

"In here!" she shouted from the bedroom. "I was going to surprise you with this, but I'm too excited!" she said as she slowly opened her robe.

"Wow!" was all I could say, as I gazed at her freshly shaved pussy. I had hinted about it before, but I didn't think she would actually do it. I made my way across the floor, and dropped to my knees in front of her. I've seen her pussy a thousand times, but now it was so different. I leaned forward and ran my tongue over her soft lips and around her clit. She moaned and said, "We have time before we have to leave!"

"No, We need to wait!" I said, as she gave me that pouty look. I had plans, and was going to stick with them. She finished dressing, and we were out the door in an hour.

Traffic wasn't bad, and we made the hotel in just two hours. The hotel was a fancy one with several restaurants and all the amenities. I checked in, and we took the elevator up to our room. It was perfect. The layout was just as I hoped it would be. It was a large suite, with a huge bed. Perfect. She wandered around the room, checking out everything. I sat on the sofa and turned the TV on, as she stepped out onto the balcony.

"Wow! You can see forever from up here!" She came bounding back in and plopped down next to me. I clicked the remote, going through all the channels rather quickly, when what appeared to be skin filling the screen flashed by.

"Whoa! go back!" Susan shouted. I clicked back to find we had a porn channel. Actually I already knew that, and was hoping for the reaction I got. The screen was filled with two very well endowed men both fucking a large breasted blond. I placed my hand on Susan's knee, and she instinctively spread her legs apart. I could feel the heat from her pussy as my hand roamed higher up her thigh. She moaned as my fingers found her slippery hole. She was very wet, and I was very hard. I pulled my hand away before she came, making her very frustrated.

"Want a drink?" I asked as I walked to the mini bar.

"What I want is sex, but I'll start with a drink." she responded. I could see her fighting the urge to play with herself as she watched the screen.

"I'm going to get some ice, I'll be right back." I said as I grabbed the plastic bucket of the counter.

"K" was all she said, never moving her eyes from the action. I slipped out the door and checked on the rest of my plans. If all went well, her present would already be here. I arranged to have adjoining rooms, and I quickly ducked in the next door down. Her present was already here, as I walked over and opened one of the doors that connected our rooms. Now all I have to do, when ready, is open the door in our room. I hurried out, sprinted down to the end of the hall and filled the bucket.

When I returned, I could tell she had been playing with herself a bit, but didn't let on that I knew. I poured her a strong drink, then another, and soon she was getting tipsy.

"Are you ready for your present?" I asked her.

"I thought this trip was my present." she said.

"Nope! come on, let's move this party to the bedroom!" I helped her up, and we moved onto the king sized bed.

"Wait!" she said as she rummaged through her over night bag. "I'll be right back!" She ran off to the bathroom, and closed the door. Five minutes later, she opened the door, walked to the doorway and stood there.

"Well, what do you think?" She whispered to me as she struck a pose.

"Oh my!" was all I could come up with. She was wearing a see through baby doll nightie with fur trim, and a red Santa hat. She sauntered over to the bed, and climbed in, propping herself up on the pillows.

"This is your present." she whispered, "Now what did you get me?"

"I have your present in the other room, but I want to blindfold you while I bring it in."

"I'm so excited!" she blubbered as I wrapped the silk cloth around her head. So was I, as I examined her fantastic body. I reached out and rubbed her nipples until they were hard.

"OK, I'll be right back." I said as I walked over to the door and opened our side. I arranged her present around the bed, and when I was satisfied, I asked her, "Ready?"

"Yes!"

"OK, you can take off your blindfold now." She reached up and untied the piece of cloth, causing her breasts to strain the material of her nightie. As her eyes focused to the light in the room, her mouth dropped open.

"Merry Christmas!" echoed from the nine studs circling the bed. They were all naked except for big red bows tied around their waists. She sat there in shock, not knowing what to say or do.

"W..what..a.." For the first time in her life, she was speechless.

"This is your present!" I explained. "From now until Sunday night, these men will be at your beck and call to do what ever you wish." She was still speechless as she looked at each man, well, looked at their bows anyway.

"Go ahead, unwrap your presents!" I said. "Your not going to leave me, are you?" she asked, still staring in disbelief, but grinning.

"No, I'll be here watching you enjoy your gifts." I noticed some of the bows were becoming distorted as the men obviously found my wife very attractive. She slowly reached out to the nearest guy, and slowly pulled the end of the ribbon until it fell free from his body. She gasped as she started to reach for his thick cock, but stopped and looked over at me. I smiled and nodded as she turned back to the man and gently squeezed his cock. It responded quickly to her touch, and as if in a trance, she leaned over and took it in her mouth. Soon she was slurping away, playing with his balls, and pumping away with her other hand. It took only moments before he squeezed his eyes shut, and spurted stream after stream of cum into her mouth. Being used to my meager offering, she choked a little as her mouth overflowed from his large discharge.

"Wow! That was a lot of cum!" she said after swallowing what was in her mouth.

"Can I open another one?" she asked me, as she rubbed the overflow into her breasts.

"I told you, they are yours for the weekend. You can have as many as you want, any way you want." I reminded her. As the words left my mouth, she was already untying another bow. Soon she had unwrapped all of the guys, and was deciding what to do.

"You mean I can..."

"Yes! You can do anything you want!" She wasted no time, as she picked one of the two black men I had chosen.

"I want you to fuck me!" she told him, looking nervously at me. I just smiled and nodded. He climbed up onto the bed and ran his fingers across her pussy. She was already soaked, so he just brought his cock up and positioned it between her pink lips. She spread her long legs wide apart as he pushed himself deep inside her. Just the mere size of him caused her to convulse in her first of many orgasms she would have this weekend. As he methodically stroked in and out, she thrashed about underneath him in one continuous orgasm. From where I was sitting, I could practically feel him cum inside her as I watched his butt cheeks clench together, and his back arch. He slowly pulled out, his cock glistening with her juices, and a strand of cum trailing from her pussy. He got up, and headed for the other room to join the first guy.

"Wow, he was great!" she said, still trying to catch her breathe. "Maybe I should have saved him for last!"

"Why? You can have him as many times as you want."

"Really?" She was already playing with another guy.

* * *

I had interviewed dozens of guys, and narrowed it down to these nine men. I sent each to my doctor to be examined, and did a background check on all of them. They were good, clean men, who would help me with Susan. In exchange for their time, I would pay them, as well as open up the room service for them to enjoy while they were here.

Susan was now on all fours between a guys legs, giving him a tremendous blow job as another was licking her from behind. He got up on his knees, and proceeded to fuck her doggy style. She had cocks in both ends, and judging from their moans. would fill her at about the same time. I had asked the guys to refrain from any kind of sex, so they would have monster loads to feed my wife. It appears they heeded my advice, as the guy in her mouth, flooded her with cum, I could see her swallowing as fast as she could, but some still dripped out her mouth, and the guy fucking her came so hard, I could see the cum dripping out of her pussy, before he ever pulled out.

Soon it was two in the morning, and the action had slowed way down. She patted the bed beside her, so I walked over and laid down next to her.

"This was the best Christmas present I ever had!" she whispered as she stroked my cock.

"Don't tell me you're still horny?" I asked with a grin.

"Well, you started it with this present!, and yes, I'm still horny!" she croaked as her head moved down my body towards my throbbing little cock. Her lips had no sooner encircled my member, when I shot my load into her warm mouth. She moaned as she swallowed it effortlessly.

"When can I play with my presents again?" she asked as she licked her lips.

"They are yours, twenty four seven." I sighed. "Go ahead." She bounced off the bed and padded through the doors between our rooms. I lay there happy in the fact that Susan was having a great time. In less than a minute, I heard her moan, as she enjoyed her gifts. My cock became hard instantly, listening to her cum time and time again. I don't know how she did it, as I was beat and drifting in and out of sleep. I barely remember her coming back to bed. She pulled the covers back, and laid with her knees near my head, as I felt her tongue dash across my cock. As she bobbed her head up and down, I tried to pull her on top of me, so I could lick her sweet pussy. She resisted my efforts as she continued the oral assault on my happy cock. I reached over, and with all my might, I was able to pull her legs over my face. Before she could move, I rammed my tongue deep inside her moist pussy, but was I in for a surprise. As soon as my tongue had parted her quivering lips, my mouth filled with cum. Salty sweet cum from one or more of the guys in the other room. She stopped sucking for a moment as she felt the slippery cum ooze from her body and into my mouth.

"I'm sorry!" she whispered.

"For what?" I asked as I continued to lick her sweet pussy. She was so relieved that it didn't bother me, that she began convulsing under my tongue. With a renewed effort, she attacked my cock, sucking like never before. We both exploded at the same time, and drifted off into sleep.

* * *

I woke up around ten the next morning to sounds of moans and squishy sex. Afterwards, she came in and kissed me good morning. I could smell the cum on her breathe, and knew she already had her breakfast. By late afternoon she had sucked and fucked every guy, stopping only to eat a quick bite and have a few drinks. By early evening, she was feeling no pain, as the booze numbed her completely.

She had started her latest fuck session on all fours, but by the time he was done, she had her face buried in the fluffy pillow. I replaced his cock with my fingers as I moved them in and out of the sticky mess that filled her pussy. I would push two fingers all the way in, then pull them out, causing her to moan into the pillow. On a whim, I pulled my fingers out, and placed one at the entrance of her cute little butt. I slowly pushed into the puckered skin, and she continued to moan as I worked my finger in and out of her tight butt. I soon added a second finger, slowly forcing them in and out. She was so tight, that when she clenched her sphincter, I couldn't move my fingers. By this time, several of the guys had gathered around to watch, so I chose the guy who appeared to have the smallest cock, and motioned him between her legs. I got off the bed and grabbed the tube of lubricant I had brought along, and handed it to him.

parts guy
parts guy
181 Followers
12