Todos los Comentarios en 'debajo de ti'

por Nachthexe

Ordenar por:
  • 2 Comentarios
AnonymousAnónimohace alrededor de 11 años
eifHbDlNBocVQ

I got invited to a spiecal page with some secret info about making money and I want to share this info with you. With this software, you can forget about writing articles, creating blogs, submitting to directories, building more and more websites and everything else. This is not your usual guru' software that you see all over the internet. The guy that made it is not even an Internet Guru at all. What this software actually does is something that you have never seen before. Once you see how this thing works, you will be slapping your forehead. This software system generates results in as little as 30 seconds, so there's no waiting around for traffic or to see if this works . You should go to the page right now before it is taken down -> [ link deleted for obvious reasons ][ reply follows ]Spammer, do you really believe that your spam mail is going to make it onto my blog? Not unless I get to edit for content and spraypaint on top of it. Spreichen se Deutsche?

AnonymousAnónimohace más de 5 años
From an editor

¿Quieres decir "con mi lengua dentro de tu vientre"?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Postear como: