The Best Erotic Stories.

Another Day
by Carl East
©

I remember dying, I just don't remember how, I'd been in a hotel and was on my way to pay the bill, but that is the last I remember. Now I'm in heaven or some such place, because people are wandering about aimlessly, and I am writing my life story. I got here yesterday, I think, and the first thing I was asked to do is write my life's story.

I had gotten as far as my adult life then didn't know how to progress, I mean could you tell about your sexual experiences while you were in heaven, or wherever I was. I tried to ask someone, but there didn't seem to be anyone of authority here. It's certainly not what I expected heaven to be like, or feel like for that matter.

This is strange; the writing has appeared on the page, just as I thought about it. I don't need this pen anymore; I will transfer all my thoughts over to the page. Let's see now, I um, oh yes, it was in my second year at college, that I had my first sexual experience.

I'd gone to the library to find a book on ancient Greece, and was disturbed by a young man who walked straight into me. He apologised, and I said something flippant, but regretted it straight afterwards, because I caught sight of his eyes. He had the brightest shade of deep blue eyes I'd ever seen, and had the looks to go with them.

I found myself staring as he walked off, apologising again as he did so. I had never really paid much attention to boys before; I was always too busy getting prepared for my future. But he made me wonder what I had been missing out on, so I decided to introduce myself. Then remembered, that I hadn't exactly taken the accident with much grace or dignity.

I watched to see where he was headed, then having gotten my book, I walked over.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you back there, it was just the shock," I said, placing my books onto the table.

"That's okay, it was my fault," he replied, indicating the chair in front of me.

I sat down and opened my book, then glanced up to see if he was looking, he wasn't. I remember thinking, 'why do we go through all these games, just to get to know someone,' then I plucked up the nerve to say something.

"What are you studying?"

"Greek mythology."

"Well, what a coincidence, I happen to be studying ancient Greece," I replied, wanting him to continue.

"I see."

Not exactly the response I had in mind, then I looked down and realised what I was wearing, a scruffy pair of trousers and a very proper blouse, along with a cardigan. Not exactly sexy, if you know what I mean. I decided there and then, that my image would change from this day forth and promptly excused myself from the table.

The next day, I wore a short skirt, that revealed my long shapely legs, and a low cut top, that revealed more than it did the last time I wore it, which only went to show, how little I dressed up. I didn't get to see him again until late afternoon, and although he checked out my body, I got the distinct feeling he didn't recognise me.

I introduced myself again, only this time I told him my name.

"Hello again," I said, standing over him, "I'm Samantha, you know from yesterday, you bumped into me."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't recognise you."

"I get that a lot, so, you're still studying Greek mythology then," I said, lamely.

"Yes, it's a fascinating project."

The conversation went on like this for sometime, then we left together, with him asking if he could escort me anywhere. I was tempted to say 'your bed,' but thought better of it. We arranged to meet the next day, and went our separate ways. We'd only seen each other three times when the first act of lust was performed.

He had wanted to meet me in town, so he could treat me to a burger and shake, what I didn't know, was that he had arranged a room in an hotel down the road. He told me he always went there, when he wanted to do some serious studying. So before long we found ourselves in this hotel room, and I was more than willing to give him what he wanted.

After plying me with a couple of glasses of wine, he started to come on to me. It was at this point that I started to get nervous, for although I was technically still a virgin, I had gotten rid of the hymen myself, but I'd never had a man inside me. He was gentle, I'll give him that, but it was over all too quickly, and although I enjoyed it, it wasn't something to write home about.

This all happened over the space of a few days, and was no where near as memorable as the very next encounter.

I had become aware of exactly how much my body effected men, and used that knowledge to the best of my ability. One such event took place shortly after meeting my very first sexual encounter, his name was Chuck but his friends called him 'meat,' I found out why later. He had spotted me going for a walk, and decided to chat me up.

After teasing him mercilessly for a few hours, he eventually managed to get a date out of me, and I thought as we separated that he was cute. By the time our date came along, I was ready for a goodnight, and boy, did I get one.

We'd been dancing at his local haunt, and were on the way home, when he asked if I'd like a final drink at his place before driving me home. His apartment was everything I knew it would be, a mess, but as he was the one that had to live in it, I didn't say a word.

He poured me a drink, then we sat down on his couch, and I will always remember the next hour, for he was so gentle and thoughtful. We had finished our drinks, when he leaned over and kissed me, a soft kiss, the kind that you close your eyes whilst performing. His left hand rested on my leg, and his right hand gently stroked my cheek, as his kiss became more intimate.

By the time I realised his left hand was under my skirt, I was ready for sex, and wanted him to take me there and then. He touched my panties; while my tongue was playing with his, and I was starting to get wet, and without messing about he pulled them to one side and probed my pussy with his finger.

I was so ready for a fuck, that his finger got soaked very quickly, then I felt his cock through his trousers, and realised why they called him meat. What a specimen, a good nine inches and nice and thick. I unzipped him with ease, then pulled his package free; my eyes lit up, what a cock. I had to taste him at that point, so I lowered my head and licked the end. His cock jerked as I sucked the end into my mouth then tried to go as far as possible down his shaft.

He was way to big though, and I could only manage about half way. I could taste a little precum that was salty, and looked forward to the real payload. I couldn't wait to feel this monster inside me, but was happy to continue my sucking as he moaned, sitting back in the couch. I tried very hard to get his cock down my throat, but it was no good, his thickness made it too difficult.

Then I felt him jerk and knew I was about to be rewarded for my efforts, as the first stream of cum hit the back of my throat, a little more forcefully than I had anticipated. I swallowed as much as I could but found it almost impossible to take it all, as some escaped from the corner of my mouth. Bringing my fingers up I scooped it all into my mouth, hearing him moan even louder as I brushed the end of his cock, then swallowing the final drops.

He must have wanted to return the favour, for the next thing I know he is kneeling on the floor between my legs and pulling me to the edge of the couch. When his tongue touched my clitoris, it felt wonderful, I knew I was going to cum straightaway, and as he probed my pussy that's exactly what I did. The feeling of that orgasm will forever be engraved in my mind, he knew I was cumming and lapped it up, making it a very pleasurable experience.

Then we both removed any clothing that we hadn't already ditched, and got onto the floor. He gently got on top of me, wanting to rub his cock over my body before penetrating me, and then he started to kiss me again. I could feel his hardened cock pressing against my thigh, as this kiss became a long passionate affair, then I felt him guiding it to my pussy, and the tip just entering me.

I so wanted to feel his hard cock at that moment that I lost control and grabbed his butt cheeks, pulling them in towards my body. His cock thrust forward, making me gasp as I received his entire length, then he moved slowly up and down, his face a picture of bliss as he fucked my cunt. My orgasms were so intense, no one had ever made me feel the way he did, and I found myself hoping that this would never end.

As if that were not good enough, he then started to go faster, making me scream out for more, as he plunged his magnificent cock as deep as it would go, before pulling out and repeating the procedure. I didn't know until that point that multiple orgasms were real, because I lost count of how many times he made me cum. My throat was feeling so dry as I shouted out with ecstasy for the umpteenth time.

"Samantha, wake up, its time for work."

I awoke and the realisation that I had been dreaming, was the first thing to hit my conscious mind.

"Oh, damn it Jack, why couldn't you have left me for just ten more minutes, I was having the most incredible dream."

"Sorry Love, but you'll miss your train."

"Ok, well perhaps I will have it again sometime."

I got out of bed, and only then realised that my panties were soaked, that really was an incredible dream.

- The End -

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Carl East.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 
S

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.