The Best Erotic Stories.

A Full Service Station
by Remember Last Night
©

It had been the absolute worst week of Michelle's twenty-nine years of living. She had been fired from her floral designer job because 'she was not fitting in at Whitemans'. It wasn't that "she" didn't fit in, it was Mr. Whiteman, who wouldn't "let" her in. He had made it quite clear as to what would help her career most. She quit on Tuesday.

And then on Wednesday the roof fell in on her. Well, figuratively anyway. Her landlord served her with an eviction notice. It seemed there was some misunderstanding about the last six months rent not having been paid. Of course his wife said that she had to go, but maybe he could let her stay a little longer if she were to show the right kind of gratitude. She moved out that day.

Michelle had always been told that her looks would take her places. Now as she surveyed herself, she saw what men called a killer body. Starting with her long tan legs, curving into lusciously rounded hips, meeting at her petite tight ass, extending up past her flat stomach to her pouting to be caressed breasts, her sparkling blue eyes topped by a sun streaked golden mane of mid-back length hair.

Not bad, but all it had gotten her was now all packed in her 1982 Volkswagon that she was in heading west to California. Everything that she owned was in a suitcase in the trunk. She figured she could start fresh in Los Angeles. She had an aunt there that would take her in until she got back on her feet.

Just outside of St. Louis, construction on I-70 forced her to detour through rural Missouri. Michelle was enjoying the scenic tour when her car started coughing and wheezing. She coaxed it to the side of the road just in time for it to die completely. Well, wasn't this the perfect ending to a perfect week.

Looking up and down the country road, she started walking back to an old service station she remembered passing just a couple miles back. It had to be at least 100 degrees. Dressed in cutoffs and a halter, the sun had raised a layer of glistening sweat on her bronze skin by the time she reached the station.

"Anybody here," she called, the place looked deserted. "hello, anybody."

Just then somebody came out of the restroom along the side of the old building. Zipping his pants as he came out, he stopped everything when he saw Michelle. He couldn't have been more than eighteen, more likely younger, she noticed. Covered with grease, his overalls still had the ability to emphasize his youthfully muscular body. She looked him over curiously, finishing with her eyes fixed on his half open zipper.

Seeing where her eyes were, he blushed, "I didn't hear you drive up, sorry m'am." He turned around and finished pulling up his zipper.

"I didn't drive up, my car broke down just up the road. I was hoping to find someone to help me." she said, wiping the sweat from the back of her neck and around under her chin.

"I can help you. I'll get the truck." he said, letting his gaze quickly inspect her halter and short shorts. Reluctantly looking away, he went into the office to get the keys for the truck.

She smiled at his attention. But she wondered how someone so young would be able to help her. She had expected to find someone older and more experienced. 'I don't have much choice... we'll see.' she shrugged to herself. She walked around to get in the truck he had pulled up in front of her. 'You never know...' again to herself, smiling again as she noticed his eyes ogling her bouncing tits as she climbed into the truck.

Within a half an hour he closed the hood of her car and walked back to where she was sitting, half lying actually, on the hood of his truck. She sat up as he approached.

"You need a new fuel pump, ma'm" politely looking past her, and then added, "I can have it fixed for you in a couple hours."

"That's great!" she exclaimed, jumping off the truck and landing right in front of the boy. Then it hit her, "How much will it cost?" Her money was already running dangerously low.

"Well, let me figure... all totaled up it ought to run ya about $17.95." he said realizing that he had been staring at her.

"What? That can't be right, the pump has to cost you that much." she was still shocked.

"Yeah, that is how much the pump costs. My momma would whoop my behind if I didn't help someone in need if I could." he shyly stammered.

"We wouldn't want that to happen, now would we." she gushed, giving him a quick hug. He abruptly pulled back, embarrassed. In that short instant she had been surprised by the strength and firmness in this young man's arms and chest.

Driving back to the station, she felt his eyes glancing over at her whenever he thought she wasn't watching. When she let her fingers trail down her neck and into the cleavage of her breasts, she heard him swallow hard and she saw the bulge pressing against his overalls. They were back at the station before anything else occurred.

After he retrieved the fuel pump and got his tools, he said to her, "You can wait here. It'll be cooler for ya. There's some cold drinks in the fridge, help yerself."

She found some beer in the fridge, and popped the top off of one bottle with an opener on the wall. After wandering around, she settled in the office chair behind the desk. Opening the top drawer, she saw some invoices, pens and a two year old calendar. Pushing that one closed she opened a side drawer. It had files hanging in the front. Flipping through the files, she saw some rags lying in the back of the drawer. When she pulled them out she saw the magazines, Hustler, Biker Babes, Penthouse and others of the same type. So this was how he got off.

Michelle sucked down the refreshing ice cold beer and got another. Looking through the magazines while using the cold bottle to rub her forehead, neck, and stomach, she felt her pussy stirring.

Unbuttoning her shorts, she slipped her hand inside. Taking a long hard swallow of beer, she licked the rim of the bottle and inserted the round bottle opening into her wanton mouth as if it were a hard cock. Her wandering fingers had found her clit and she was losing all control.

Concentrating on the bottle sliding in and out of her mouth and the finger fucking she was giving herself, she never even heard the truck return. So it came as a tremendous shock to her when he walked into the office and caught her in the act.

She saw that he was even more shocked than she was. She also noticed that he didn't leave or even look away. He was completely entranced. She put the empty bottle on the desk, but did not remove her hand from her open shorts.

"Come here," she said firmly, holding out her free hand.

He was starting to come out of his trance, "Uhh.. I don't... think I ..." he was stuttering badly

"I said 'come here!'" she commanded, "now!"

He moved around the desk, closer to her, but still very hesitantly. His mouth opened, but nothing came out.

"Your momma said to help people in need, well baby, I'm in need!' she whispered sensuously, pulling him down to his knees in front of her.

Michelle took one of his hands and placed it over her halter covered breast. "Do you like that?" she asked, still rubbing her hot box. "Would you like to do more?"

He still could not speak, but he nodded enthusiastically. His plucking of the hard nipple through the halter made them both gasp.

"If you want to do more, you have to obey me totally, understand?' she asked, already knowing he could only answer one way.

After seeing another nod, she commanded, "Undress me!"

He started fumbling with the front clasp on her halter, when she grabbed his shaking hands. "NO! With your teeth!"

Moving his head to her heaving tits, he grabbed the clasp with his teeth and twisted. His cheeks rubbed her generous mounds while his teeth finally opened her halter. Her tits sprung forward as they were unbound from their cage. His eager mouth found one and then the other, sucking the nipple as hard as he could into his salivating mouth.

Pulling his head off of her tits, she yanked it up to her mouth. Instantly probing his mouth with her tongue, she had again taken him by surprise. Michelle sucked and chewed on his now responding tongue.

"Now, do you still want to do more?" she asked coyly.

"Yes!" his mouth moving back to her rock hard nipples.

Pushing her shorts all the way off, she said, "Your mouth is great, now let's see what else it's good for."

Urging him down with her hands, she positioned his face directly in her steaming pussy. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do, but he was eager to please.

She held his face against her pulsating box. "Open your mouth, stick your tongue in there and move it around." she begged. "That's it, harder and faster."

Renewing his efforts, he was learning fast with her guidance. His tongue was massaging her clit causing her to cry out, "Yes! Keep going, keep going."

He tasted her juices rolling out of her pussy. That just made him lick and suck on her more vehemently. She screamed as his tongue accomplished its task, and locked her legs around his head not wanting it to end.

At last she sagged back into the chair. He looked up at her, childlike, looking for approval. She stood and retrieved another beer before saying," You were wonderful, the girls around here must all be after you."

"I..I've never done this..this with .." he was stammering quietly.

"You're a ..virgin?!" she blurted out. Then she realized this was embarrassing to him. "Well, I thought you were incredible."

He both beamed and blushed from ear to ear. "Thanks" he said looking down at the bulge in his own pants.

"It looks like you would like to do more, right?" she cooed in his ear. At the same time she rubbed the palm of her hand over his clothed hardon.

Unzipping his overalls, she reached in to free his raging cock from its confines. As it sprung free, she dropped down and engulfed it with her cool mouth. Licking it she could feel him tense up. She removed her mouth and stood up.

Pushing him onto his back on the desk, she quickly straddled him, easing his hard cock into her oozing pussy. Taking his hands and placing them on her tits, she rocked back and forth, pistoning his tool further in and out of her box.

"Squeeze my tits! Fuck my pussy you young stud! Shoot your hot juices inside me!" she demanded.

He kneaded her tits and pinched her nipples. His dick was swelling even larger, encouraged by the gripping action of her talented pussy. It knew what it wanted and it was going to get it.

She reached around behind her and found his balls, fondling them. He was shooting his come into her in gushes as she reached her own orgasm. She grabbed his shoulders and fucked his cock as hard as she could until she couldn't move anymore.

After they caught their breath, they dressed silently. He drove her to her car. Before she got out of the truck she leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"You are a great fuck! Just remember that your momma knew what she was talking about. You must always take care of women in need. And you do it so well!" she said as she slid out of the door.

As she sped down the highway, she wondered, 'Is this the start of something better in my life?'

Send all comments about this story to Remember Last Night.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.