The Best Erotic Stories.

Interlude at the Movies
by Foeg
©

I had often heard the guys talking about feeling girls in the movies, but I had never believed them. That is until one afternoon during my annual holidays at Blackpool. It had been raining all morning, I had read all the papers, and I did not fancy lazing around the boarding house. So I took myself off to see a movie, with the express idea of seeing whether I could find a girl to feel up. Because it was late in the season there was not to many people around.

As I entered the darkened theatre, I paused to allow my eyes to become accustomed to the dark. It was a quite a small theatre, with only about twenty-four rows of seats down the length, and twelve seats across the width. The seats were split by two isles, to allow access. So, the layout of the theatre across were two seats, the isle, eight seats, the other isle, and two seats. As I looked around I could only see five people, two young couples sitting in the back row, and a woman sitting over on the far side, sitting on the seat closest to the wall.

I peered through the gloom trying to see whether she was young or older. From the distance I was from her, there was no way I could tell. I hummed and hawed at the back of the theatre trying to make up my mind, whether to approach her or not. Oh, stuff it, I said to myself. I came out to feel up a girl, so go and do it.

As I came closer to her, I could see she was a little bit older than I had first thought; she was obviously about thirty five to forty. I began to have doubts about my plans, and stopped, putting my left hand on the back of the seat next to her.

She must have caught the movement out of the corner of her eye, because she turned and looked up at me. I was so embarrassed and flustered at being caught by her I mumbled.

"Is this seat taken?" She must have got quite a shock seeing me there because she replied.

"No." Before either of us realised it I had sat down next to her.

"There are plenty of other seats." She replied as she regained her composure after her initial shock.

"I want to sit here." I said, still somewhat embarrassed.

"Well! I will move." She retorted as she began to rise.

The thought of her moving elsewhere seemed to prompt my brain into action.

"Oh no! Please don't go." I pleaded.

"I didn't mean to frighten you. It's just that I am here all by my self, and I am very lonely."

"Well, as long as you behave," she said.

I must have said the right thing because she settled down to watch the rest of the movie. This gave me a chance to have a good look at her. She was actually quite attractive. She had removed her coat and draped it over the back of the seat in front. She was probably about five foot two, but she would be taller than that as she was wearing high-heeled shoes and stockings. She was wearing black pleated linen skirt that covered her knees. Her blouse was white cotton, buttoning down the front, just like sales assistants at department stores wear. The blouse was pulled down tight over her breasts and tucked into the top of her skirt, the material was fairly thin as I could see the out line of her bra.

I leaned back in my seat so that my upper left arm was touching hers, I thought she would have pulled away, but she just kept looking at the screen. After a while, I let my fore arm slip of the arm of the seat. So that the back of my hand, was touching the outside of her leg. I knew she must have felt my hand when I touched her leg, because she flinched ever so slightly.

I was ready to apologise immediately if she said anything. I could not believe my good luck; she just kept watching the movie. The back of my hand was resting on the outside of her thigh about six inches above her knee. Very slowly, I started to make small circles with my hand. As I grew bolder I turned my hand curling my fingers on to the under side of her leg and increased the size of the circular motion. I discovered if increased the pressure as I circled upward from her knee I dragged her skirt up a little bit. It was sliding up and down on her nylons. I turned and looked at her to see if she was reacting in any way to my touching her leg. However, she was just staring at the screen and appeared to be deeply engrossed in the movie.

This suggested to me that she was either a willing participant or she was to frightened to do anything. Either prospect excited me, and I felt my penis become erect in the confines of my trousers. I shifted around on my seat firstly to allow my penis to rise into a more comfortable position, and secondly to allow my right hand access to her leg. I removed my left hand from her knee and repositioned it up around the back of her seat, and placed my right hand on her knee. I was now in a better position to manipulate her. I now started the circular motion on her right knee, and at the same time began to lightly massage her neck and shoulders with my left hand.

Through all of this, she had not moved she just stared at the screen. I increased the motion of my right hand on her leg sliding it up and down along the top of her thigh; at the same time, I leaned over and nibbled her ear and neck. This brought a reaction from her, she turned her head and said somewhat flustered.

"Please don't do that! If you don't stop I will call the manager."

I was pretty hot by this time, my penis was throbbing, and there was no way I was going to stop. I held the back of her head with my left hand and brought my lips onto hers, I felt her body go ridged with shock, I kept up the pressure on her lips until I felt her relax. After a while I was able to slip my tongue in to her mouth, Her body became more pliant, and her breathing became slower and deeper. I moved my hand from her knee and cupped her left breast, I began making circular movements over the nipple area, and almost immediately I felt her, nipples harden and stab the palm of my hand through the material of her blouse and bra. I quickly undid the buttons on her blouse and slipped my hand in onto her bra. I quickly discovered that she was wearing a front fastening bra. I managed to undo the clasp and my hand slipped up on to the bare flesh of her breast. She pulled away and grabbed my hand.

"Do not do that I am a married woman, if you do not stop I will scream," she said. I Held my hand were it was.

"Don't worry I wont hurt you, and you would not want to embarrass your self by screaming, you are actually enjoying it." I replied.

I then took her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and rolled it between them. She relaxed her grip on my hand. Using my other hand I pulled her head around again and started to French kiss her once more. Once more, she relaxed and let me have my way with her. I could feel her responding to my ministrations, so I took my hand from her breast and slipped it under her skirt. I felt a shudder go through my penis as I felt her nylons. I gently began to massage the inside of her thigh, increasing the length of my stroke until I slid of her nylons onto the bare soft skin between her stockings and her panty's. She was now breathing with difficulty with my mouth fastened on hers. So I moved my lips down to her exposed breast and sucked the nipple into my mouth. As I did this, she murmured

"Oh! Oh!"

My hand had now reached the silk of her panties, which I discovered where wet with the secretions from her vagina.

"Oh please stop, don't touch me down there! My husband will kill me if he finds out."

"Don't worry he will never know if you don't tell him." I whispered to her.

"But it's wrong I am married! I do not want you to do it. Please stop." she begged.

"You want it - I can feel the juice dripping through your panties."

I said as I slipped my hand under the elastic at the edge of her panties and slid my middle finger over the valley between her pulsing labia.

"Oh!.. No!.. No!.. No!.." She groaned as my finger slid into the open portal. I moved my finger up and down a few times coating it with her slippery juices and then slid it over her clitoris. As soon as I began to work on her clitoris all residence left her, and she began to gasp.

"Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes!.. Make me come!.. Do It faster!.. Oh I am going to come! Yes... Yes... I am coming!.. Oh! Oh!.. Aha!.. I've come!"

"You're a dirty young man." She smiled as she removed my hand from up her skirt.

"You should not have done that, touching me down there." She said as she leant over and put her hand on my groin and started to knead my balls.

"I will have to punish you for being such a dirty young man. Oh what is this hard thing?" She asked as her hand found my throbbing cock through my trousers.

"Oh I have got to see it." She said as she quickly unzipped my fly and slipped her hand and grasped it through my under pants.

"Oh you dirty boy you are all wet you have been coming in your pants." She chortled as she removed my cock from the restriction of my underpants.

"What are you going to do to me?" I gasped as she gripped my cock in her hand squeezing it very tightly drawing the loose skin down to the base.

"I am going to punish you for what you did to me, I am going to make you come all over your self." She replied. With her, other hand using her palm she started to slowly rub it over the head of my cock spreading the juice that was seeping out.

"Oh yes Punish me." I coaxed.

"Oh yes I am going to punish you. I am going to make you pay for putting you hand up my skirt, and touching my cunt slipping your finger in and out fucking me with it."

All this dirty talk from her was affecting me I could feel my orgasm beginning to build. She must have sensed this also, as she gripped the head of my cock with one hand and squeezed the base with the other; I started to thrust upwards with my hips fucking her hands.

"Your coming, you're going to come, you dirty boy." She whispered.

"Oh yes I am going to come... Oh yes its wonderful... Oh I am coming I am Coming! Oh Aghh!"

I grunted as the spunk surged up the stem of my cock and oozed out between her fingers. All of a sudden, the lights came on the movie had ended, she got a tissue out of her bag and wiped her hands, She turned to me and said.

"You better put that away before somebody sees you." She handed me a tissue from her bag and a card, saying.

"This is my address be there tonight at 8 O'clock for the rest of you punishment." With that, she pushed passed me and left.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Foeg.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.