The Best Erotic Stories.

Back to Secret Agent School
by George Tasker
©

Part 5 - Plan B

"It'll look better if you put it in your mouth, then they won't suspect anything," said Jimbo as the two of you finally broke you kiss.

"The last two times you came in my mouth!" you whisper back angrily.

Jimbo unzipped himself and tugged out his already semi-erect penis, "Come on Agent Titties, little Jimmy needs a kiss too."

"No!" you insist.

"They might be watching us," hissed Jimbo.

"We'll pretend you only paid twenty bucks then."

"What does that get me?" asked Jimbo with a lecherous grin.

By way of answer you reach out and take his cock in your soft hand and begin stroking up and down. He quickly hardens in your skilled hand and you start to pump up and down on his shaft in earnest.

As your hand works his dick he reaches out and pulled down the front of your halter, your large boobs bouncing free.

"Damn you look hot Agent Titties," he murmurs as he starts to play with your big breasts, all the time your hand rapidly stroking at his cock.

It's not long before his fondling of your tits roughens up and you hear his breath quicken.

How far will you take this?

>> Bring him to orgasm

>> Stop before things get too messy

 

Click Here to vote on this Interactive story.
Click on the name for contact info and more works by George Tasker.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.