All Comments on 'A Beautiful Wish Ch. 07'

by 800IbGorrila

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
meridiasmeridiasalmost 16 years ago
Coolness

Keep 'em coming. :)

tbjadetbjadealmost 16 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

This series is absolutely amazing! Please don't make us wait another 6 months for the next installment!

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanalmost 16 years ago
Great job...

A really good story. It's about time you posted a new chapter. This one took long enough. Now, post some more chapters soon. And find out what's up with Joe Brolly and get him to put up a new chapter.

NiwaNiwaalmost 16 years ago
Nice job!

Good job man, cant wait to read the next chapter. Dont mind waiting for a while if its another brilliant one

YoB1009YoB1009almost 16 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Finally another great chapter. Hope we dont have to wait as long on the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great addition

Glad to see that you're resuming the story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice

Awesome!!!!!!! Definitly worth the wait but plz speed up whit writng these lovely stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Awesome!!!

Dude, great story!! I, along with everyone else who read it, absolutely love it. You should definitely continue this story and add many, many more chapters to it. Hopefully, the next chapters will be posted very quickly and very soon. This is really nice work Gorrila.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...yeah

well it took a while. so long that when i actually seen it I almost crapped myself(with joy of course). oh and so you feel better I dont think yoou have it in you to make a bad story. I think your past the point where praise is necessary. never a bad thing though. ;-3 -Crisshaun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
GREAT

GREAT GREAT GREAT!!! I only have to say that I hope these come quicker then before!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hyper story

It is a very kind story.This is the best story ever I read on the net. I hop this story remains humanly kind sex story in the next parts. This story super humanly in spite of magical nice persian ginie!

scotsrulescotsrulealmost 16 years ago
Inspirational

This is a billiant and insirational story. The characters are awesome, the sex scenes are smoking and the overall story is magnificent. Well worth reading from the first chapter to the ones that are still to come.

pixelpantspixelpantsalmost 16 years ago
It's got practically everything!

I love this story. It's got sex, romance, fantasy, great character development, and loads of real human interaction. Give me more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
beautiful story

You really have created a great story, with interesting characters and a captivating plot, with a great blend of romance, drama and incredibly hot sex scenes, and in all honesty I can't wait to see how it will progress. Congrats, and I really hope the next chapter will be at least as good as this last one, and, just as important, won't be long in arriving.

btw I really enjoyed the cameo by Jack and Jennifer in the prologue

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!

Great story, erotic and romantic! Please write more!

Kinseeker22Kinseeker22over 15 years ago
KEEP IT UP!

KEEP EM COMEING!!! Agen i have to say this is one of the best Storie/books i have ever read. And have to say one thing...if you make us wait over a year like like one Mr Joe Brolly i am going to LOSE MY MIND!!! : ) you guys are the only reason i have the internet any more b/c of your wrighting, every day when i wake up i have to check the sight to see if yall have posted yet. please dont make us wait any more. Oh one more thing and ill end my Rant, I really think you could have them published and i really hope you do some day! agen KEEP IT UP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I know I'm reading a great story. . .

. . .when I find myself skipping over the sex scenes (hot as they are) because I can't wait to find out what's going to happen to the characters next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautiful Wish

Please keep writing these. It is such a great story. Keep up the good work.

tuvok302tuvok302over 15 years ago
Awesome!

ARGH! Having to wait any period of time for the next one will be mind numbing >< Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Riveting!

My goodness this is really brilliant. Keep it coming. You've got a good thing going!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Coming back

Thanks for the update. I'll now be checking everyday for a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Would love an update...

This is my favorite series on lit.

CrimsonMonkCrimsonMonkabout 11 years ago
Excellent

Really hit your stride on this one, you could also say you found your stroke (that's a swimming pun you pervs! Oh wait this IS Literotica...]

Interesting and real feeling characters, emotionally detailed, and joyously funny spots. All the previous quibbles I had about the earlier chapters are gone in this one. This story is a prime an example of why I like this site.

It's really too bad the next one is the last!

Hellfire23Hellfire23over 10 years ago
Good work

I really enjoyed this. You really were at the top of your game. Please submit more stuff it is a great loss to humanity that neither this nor the original genie chronicles was ever finished.

TalixTalixalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic work on this chapter! Great variety in characters, and starting to see a turn-around in George’s life and coworkers now that he is starting to have some confidence. I loved how he helped Beth. 5 stars!

It was a bit confusing to not have him be able to function in the real world while having the fantasy, since that seemed to be the point at first, but I’m sure it especially thrilled the exhibitionist readers. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"Of course, our relationship will remain hypothetical; Linda would never accept as a boyfriend a guy who consistently arrives late- or in Rocko's case, comes early." The mic droppeth into silent crowd.

"Ladies... and twins, I would not bother telling you details of my and Dawn's weekend even with her permission, for it's beyond your ken. You simply lack the flexibility, both mental and... physical." 5 stars

Anon56

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous