A Changed Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers

Monday morning I headed to pick up Tess. I had dressed up a bit, making sure I put a shirt and tie on rather than my usual t-shirt. She was clearly amused when she saw me.

"Worried about impressing his sister?" she grinned, as she looked me up and down. "I'm sure it will be fine. He wouldn't have asked you if he thought she would hate you. Plus, you are forgetting the major step forward it is, if he's serious enough to want you to meet his family."

"I already know he's serious. I don't need to be given a heart attack to prove it."

She just laughed and gave me a hug before we headed to my car. I drove there slowly, not wanting to be too early, and still scared despite what had been said. I didn't do families, I hadn't had one for so long it wasn't something I was used to. And he still had another sister and his mother. I tried not to think about that because it was only going to give me more to worry about. This meeting would be reported back to his other relatives, I had no doubt, and I would need to be on my best behaviour.

Despite my concerns, when we arrived at the house and Charlie opened the door I couldn't stop the beaming smile I gave him, or the pleasure I felt when he returned it. I even forgot anyone else was there when he moved closer to give me a hug and a quick peck of a kiss in welcome. If I hadn't noticed the woman moving up behind him I might have swept him up in my arms right then and carried him off somewhere I could keep kissing him for the rest of the day. My nerves must have been showing on my face when he introduced me to Ann, but the way he was almost showing me off to her as something precious, and the smile of welcome on her face, helped me relax a little.

Ann seemed friendly as we chatted but I was glad that I had brought Tess with me. Charlie and I even shared a few amused looks as they took over the conversation and we were left pretty much only to smile and nod at appropriate moments. The two of them got on like a house on fire, and I began to let my mind wander, wondering if they would notice if we just left them to it and I took Charlie away to love him like I wanted. I guess my thoughts showed when I looked at him, because I saw him grin and realised he also wanted to be away from this and on our own. I was at least calm now. Or I was until Ann finally turned her attention to me.

"So, Mark. I guess as the first member of the family to meet you it falls to me to make sure your intentions towards my brother are honourable."

There was a slight smile on her face as she said it, but I really wasn't sure if she was serious or not. Charlie looked uncomfortable, and Tess was amused. I went with the first thing that came to me.

"Your brother is the most amazing man I have ever met, I care about him deeply, and I would cut my own balls off rather than hurt him."

I couldn't tell who was the most shocked by my comment. Tess was clearly amused, Ann wasn't sure, and Charlie was shocked but looking at me with enough intensity that I had to avert my gaze from his look. It was one of those he gave me that made me doubt how long I could keep my hands off him. I was relieved when Ann broke the silence by laughing.

"That's good enough for me. Although I seriously hope you won't have to do the castration. Sounds painful!"

"I hope not either. I certainly have no intention of doing anything to upset Charlie."

"You won't." said Charlie, firmly, as though he was absolutely certain I couldn't ever hurt him. Our eyes locked again and I saw his love and sincerity in them. I couldn't stop smiling at him, knowing he cared as much as I did, or at least I hoped so.

When Charlie went into the kitchen to fetch drinks I had to follow him. I'm sure neither Ann or Tess believed I just wanted to give him a hand carrying them, but nothing was said. I needed one little moment with him, desperately needed some real connection with no-one else there.

* * * * * *

Charlie

I headed to the kitchen to get the drinks, glad that Tess was here as well and trusting my sister not to interrogate Mark too badly. I just hoped he could hold up to whatever she did throw his way, but his responses so far indicated he would have no problem with it. He'd managed to reassure my sister and make me want to leap across the room to kiss him, although I had to resist the urge because the women were there. I busied myself getting glasses out of the cupboard, and nearly dropped one when the door opened and Mark came into the room. He started to speak, but whatever he was first going to say stopped when he saw the kitchen properly.

"This place is full of roses." he said, grinning. Then the look on his face changed completely, away from amusement to intensity. I followed his gaze and saw that he was staring at my pin board where all his little messages were stuck. I blushed as he looked back at me.

"You've kept them all." he said softly.

"Of course I have. No-one has ever done something so lovely and it makes me really happy to see your notes when I'm in here."

He just stared at me, one of those looks that was intense, and so full of passion and love it made me tremble with desire. He was good at them, and I'm sure he knew what effect they had on me.

"I wasn't completely honest with that last note. The truth is that I've fallen in love with you, probably did a long time ago." he said softly but his intense gaze never leaving me.

I felt like I was on fire with the heat in his gaze and his words. "Me too." I whispered, and a second later we had both moved, drawn to each other by that intense connection. Our arms were around each other, his hands in my hair and mine stroking the small of his back, our lips pressed together and our tongues touching and tasting. I could feel every part of him that was touching me, and I could feel the hardness of our erections pressed together between us. Nothing could be more right than being in the arms of the man I loved, and who loved me.

When we finally broke apart, it was only as far as we needed to breathe. And the power of that kiss and our declarations swept away the last of my defences.

"Please Mark, I need you. Touch me." I whispered breathlessly.

I felt him shake and heard him moan. "Oh God. Why did you have to say that now? We can't love, your sister is in the next room."

My moan of disappointment joined his. That thought brought me back to reality and I pulled away a little further, embarrassed that I had become so desperate. "Sorry. I don't know what came over me."

He smiled. "It was over me too, don't worry. I'm just slightly more worried about having your family around than you are. Plus, we are not going to make love for the first time on a kitchen table, it needs to be done right."

My heart swelled again at that. He used the right words, and he wanted our love making to be special. "I know. I just need to calm down a little. Kitchen table has to be at least round five."

He looked at me confused. "I would ask why five but I have the horrible feeling the explanation will not help me leave you alone. You can tell me some other time!"

I just grinned cheekily at him. He was probably right, if he heard my thoughts on the subject we'd both want to be doing more right then. I went back to getting drinks and tried to get my hard-on under control, and trying also not to think about the fact he had just told me he was in love with me, and I had said the same. Or that I had practically offered myself to him on a plate. Well, a table anyway.

* * * * * *

I don't quite know how I made it through the rest of that night without ripping Mark's clothes off. If we hadn't had company I'm sure that would have been the end of me waiting. Not that I hadn't thought about him sexually before now, but suddenly it was all I could think about and all I wanted, and the hunger for him was even worse because he wasn't there. Once he had left, Ann must have noticed I was preoccupied, but I hoped she didn't have too much of an idea what was on my mind. She did tell me she approved, and that was all I wanted to hear. I wouldn't have stopped seeing Mark if my family didn't like him, but I was relieved that she did.

It was as though his confession had broken down the last of my walls and my self-control. The moment we shared in my kitchen was the final proof that he wanted and needed me and we could be together without me being afraid of him hurting me. I was ready now for everything with him and I couldn't wait for it to start. When Ann left me on Tuesday morning I wondered what to do now. I should meet Mark at his house before work but I was worried that I wouldn't be able to control myself if I did.

In the end I waited until nearly time to leave before I arrived at his. I was strangely nervous. I thought I had been through all of that but now that I knew it wouldn't be long before I was in his bed, I didn't know how that would happen or what it would be like. Suddenly there was pressure back on our relationship because I was afraid that I wouldn't be as good as any of his previous lovers, and I knew there had been quite a few. There wouldn't be any more though, I was sure as I could be of that.

He flung the door open when I pulled into his drive and he had obviously been waiting for me. My nerves diminished when I saw he looked nervous as well.

"I was beginning to think you weren't coming." he said.

I went slightly red. "It's just I was a bit concerned about getting carried away before work. This way there's no temptation."

His eyes blazed and his voice was soft and very sexy when he replied. "And after work?"

I started shivering with pleasure at the sound of his voice and my thoughts about what we could do afterwards. Somehow I managed to grin at him and not strip him bare like I was tempted to.

"After work... Well, we'll see."

He grabbed me then and I was in his arms being kissed wildly a moment later. I responded to his insistence with some of my own, making it as clear as I could through my actions that I was making him an offer of something a lot more than we had experienced together so far. I just wasn't sure how I was going to get through my shift with the x-rated thoughts I was already having floating through my brain, let alone how frustrated I was likely to get having to wait. Still, I didn't have a choice.

I'd made him wait so long and now I wanted to take it further I was going to have to do the same, only a few hours compared to the weeks he'd been there until I was ready to take that step, and I wondered how he had coped for so long when I couldn't even contemplate a few hours at work before I could touch him.

When we got to work I was relieved that the place was busy and I didn't have to find anything to occupy myself rather than think about Mark and what his cock would feel like. I was so busy preparing and cooking I almost managed to forget my fears about what we were rapidly heading towards doing, but every time Mark came into the kitchen to collect orders I could feel his presence and it sent shivers up my spine and signals direct to my cock. I spent longer than strictly necessary in the freezers a couple of times, giving my body a chance to cool down whilst I fetched ingredients.

I was about half-way through what felt like the longest shift of my life when I heard the waiters gossiping, and honing in on their conversation chilled me to the bone.

"He's here again, that guy who keeps trying to get Mark to take him home." said one.

"Is he having any luck this time? Seems like a while since Mark has snuck off before finishing his shift. He must be gagging for it!" replied another. I heard snickering as they laughed about it all.

"He's talking to him. I guess they could be gone any moment now."

I felt a knot in my stomach starting to twist, and although it was gossip and my logical mind was telling me that there was no way Mark was going anywhere with anyone but me, especially given our conversation earlier, I was still terrified he might and jealous as hell of anyone else getting his attention. And that guy had one thing I didn't, he knew how to pleasure Mark when I would just be guessing and discovering the first time. The fear that my inexperience wouldn't be good enough came back with a vengance.

I stiffened my entire body when I heard the door swing again and I knew Mark had entered the kitchen. I couldn't turn round to look at him, my face would be showing my fear. My blood chilled again when I heard Chef speaking to him, picking up on what the waiters had said.

"Are you heading out for a quickie?" he asked, with a dirty laugh.

* * * * * *

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers
12