All Comments on 'A Confluence of Needs'

by Deadly Joker

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Quite a proformance!

Now that's a way to start a relationship!

cookiejarcookiejarover 19 years ago
Very hot...

Even though BDSM is not my cup of tea. Your stories always have the power to hold the reader.

sacksackover 19 years ago
a better than usual BDSM story

WOW! Plenty of sex and an actual story, even though this genre doesn't usually appeal to me! Good luck in the contest!

balsam moonbalsam moonover 19 years ago
intense first meeting

loved your take on Dominance and submission, while not the typical BDSM story with a sadistic Dom, the male character plays the part quite well.

GreyskyeGreyskyeover 19 years ago
Really hot...

...right up until the first "Daddy" comment. That's a real turn-off for me. Frankly, I found that the ending ruined the story. IMHO. Really great up to that point however!

BeckyAMHBeckyAMHover 19 years ago
Sorry

I'm sorry but that was a terrible story for me. The characters weren't really well developed and the sex wasn't very hot either it seemed to not last very long at all with little detail. I'm not trying to be mean or anything just honest feedback. Definatly not your best work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Pretty good

It's a nice balance with control, my only critical comment could be that the characters are a little undeveloped..which wouldn't be too bad, but they start speaking of love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lovely

Very arousing, very emotionally connected - lovely

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous