A Confluence of Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wide-eyed, she nodded and grinned.

"C'mon up," I said, lifting her to her feet, "I'm going to return the favour."

I unbound her arms and led her to the kitchen. Her heels sounded loud on the linoleum floor. The ceiling here was paneled, I pushed a piece aside to see exposed pipes, as well as the joints and supports of the floor above. I took some loose rope and fastened a loop around one of the supports, so that the bottom of the loop of rope hung a little above my head. Then I raised Suzy's hands above her head and fastened them over the loop, locking them in place.

"Oooh..." she said. I stepped back and looked at her. Her legs straight and spread, she was trapped in place by the secured arms over her head.

I stepped up and gave her a light kiss on the lips. Then I adjusted the ball gag and put it against her lips. "Open." She did. I pushed it in and tightened it snug. Her eyes shifted side-to-side in a slight panic. I put my mouth over the ball gag, pressing my lips against hers, sucking it a little, getting her lips wet.

I moved down, kissing her body down her neck and upper chest. She trembled and moaned behind her gag. I undid her bra and tossed it away. Her large, heavy breasts fell loose and jiggled. After a moment they stilled, but still trembled with her breaths.

"Oh yeah," I said, "I love your fucking big tits!" I grabbed one in each hand and felt them, pressing and pulling. I sucked one tit, taking as much as I could into my mouth, and then switched to the other, and then back again. I nibbled and pulled at her nipples with my teeth.

Pulling away, I looked at her breasts. They hung in front of her invitingly, wet with my spit, marked red from my teeth and my sucking. I placed one in the palm of my hand, and brought down the other hand past it, flat-palmed: -Smack!-

She jumped. I did it again, and then again. Spanking her breast. I moved to her other breast and slapped it too: -smack!-smack!-smack!-

I leaned in close to her ear, smelling the scent of her hair and her perspiring skin. "I love you," I whispered. "I love your heart, but I love your body too. Your hot sexy fucking body. We're going to do some dirty things, but remember I care about you. I'm going to push you, but I'm going to be right there with you."

I looked in her eyes. They encouraged me to go on. I supposed that the ball-gag kind of made the safeword useless, but I could read her body, and she was asking me to continue. "Heh," I smirked, "I'd probably have trouble expressing myself like that if you weren't gagged."

I moved behind her and knelt down. Her big round ass was right in front of my face. I pressed my face against the warmth of her butt, against her leather-covered cheeks. Her body bucked and twitched against me.

I drew back and lightly spanked one asscheek, and then the other. And then I did it again: -spank!-spank!-

"Is this my ass, now?" I hit her a little harder: -Spank!-Spank!- "Do I control your ass? Do I own it?" -Spank!-Spank!- She gurgled against her ball-gag. "I fucking own it and I'm going to use it because it's mine." -SPANK!-SPANK!-

I tugged off her shorts, which wasn't easy as they were skin-tight. "Fuck, what are you hiding there under all that? What's your little treasure?" Under her shorts were the tops of her fishnets, and then g-string panties. I used my fingers to draw the string of her panties out of her ass-crack, and then I dove in with my tongue, licking up and down her crack and tonguing the crinkled pit of her asshole, moist with sweat. She bucked and moaned and went wild.

With both my hands I held her hips, pressing her butt against my face and eating out her asscrack. I'd lost my shorts somewhere along the way, and hanging freely between my legs, my cock was beginning to harden again.

I moved between her legs, to her front, and dove my tongue in between the fat lips of her pussy. Her pussy hair was trimmed, and her cunt was as wet as a swamp when I plunged my tongue in, so that immediately juices ran down my chin and cheeks. I licked her pussy lips up and down, plunging my tongue into her hole. I brought a hand up, using some fingers to flick her clit, and others to help me open her up.

She came, moaning and shuddering and squirting and rubbing her tangy, pungent pussy all over my face. I kept licking her, and almost as soon as she was coming down the bitch began rubbing against me again, pulling her body up by her arms to get a leg over my shoulder.

I let her do that, as I was now almost under her as well as between her legs, her boot banging against my back as she twisted above me. She was humping her twitching pussy all over my face, as I sucked and licked her, sometimes giving her a spank on her ass when she'd thrust against me a little to hard.

She came again, hot and wet, harder than before. I looked up at her face; it was all red and sweaty, and her eye shadow had begun to run down her cheeks. I was a little worried, and stood up and undid her ball-gag. She took deep, gasping breaths.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuu-uu-uuk," she gasped. My face and shirt were sloppy with girl-cum; I wasn't in the mood to idly receive compliments.

I spit on her face and then slapped her on the cheek. "That's SIR!"

"Sorry, sir. Fuck...uh, sir. That was good, sir. Very good, sir. Thank you, sir."

"Is that why you dressed up like that?" I asked. "Because you wanted to be used? Sexually? Like an object for pleasure?"

"Y-yes. Sir."

"And it didn't matter who it was that used you?"

"Oh, Y--...uh...um," she was struggling, and thought about it. "It...it does matter. I like you. Maybe more than anyone, though maybe that's a crazy thing to say right now. Um. This is better than anything I imagined. I...I like you." Then as an afterthought: "Sir. Master."

"You like me because I treat you like a slave?"

"Not only because of that, sir. Not only."

"Do you want me to fuck you with this cock?" I stroked my hard cock in front of her.

"Oh...oh yes! Please, sir!"

"Well...I'll do it when it pleases me." I said.

As her tired and used--but still excited--body hung there, I poured myself a cup of coffee and enjoyed it in front of her. She was obediently quiet. Then I walked off to the bathroom.

I was completely naked when I came out. She must have heard my footsteps behind her, but she still reacted with surprise when I put one hand on her shoulder, making her lean forward a little, and pressed my cock between her legs, against her hot pussy lips.

"Fuck yes, take my cock!" I slipped into her sweet pussy. There was some resistance as for a second she didn't register what was happening, but then she let her master's cock in between her soft caressing velvet lips.

I fucked her from behind, quickly working up to a nice pumping rhythm. One of my hands reached around to find her clit, playing with it idly, feeling the way it made her pussy spasm on my cock. My other hand wandered over her chest and face; sticking fingers into her mouth, mauling a breast, sometimes slapping a breast or her cheek. We both breathed heavily.

"Jesus Christ!" I snarled. "What are you fucking doing to me? I feel like I'm gonna cum again."

"You're gonna cum again? You're gonna cum in my hot wet pussy, sir?"

"Fucking shut-up!"

"Hot, wet pussy. Tight all yours. Fucking cum in it, fucking flood it with cum, sir."

"Fucking BITCH!" I growled and came, plunging deep into her and shooting off inside her, trembling against her, holding her to me, biting down on her neck, holding on, shaking.

*****

About an hour later I sat naked in the easy-chair in the living room, a blanket around my shoulders. Suzy knelt at my feet, her head on my knees. She'd stripped off everything, including the corset and the boots, and now only wore the collar around her neck. I caressed her head with one hand while smoking one of her cigarettes, and she held out an ashtray for me in one hand. Soft subtle classical music was playing on the stereo.

My eyes scanned over her body. As hot as her outfit had been, I thought she looked even better naked and natural. Inspired by my thoughts, my cock twitched.

Suzy must have seen it out of the corner of her eye. She turned to me and grinned, "Ready to go again?"

I smiled and shrugged, "I don't suppose I'd mind terribly."

"What is your command, oh master?"

I put out my cigarette and slid down in my seat. "Why don't you sit on my face?"

She moved her luscious behind over my head and brought it down to my face and mouth. I ate her pussy and then moved to her ass, licking and flicking at her butthole, finally pressing my tongue against it until she gave way and my tongue penetrated her ass.

"Ooo...ooo...oooh," she sighed. "I'm guessing maybe I'm not the only one who had a need that wasn't being filled. I'm guessing someone needed an eager little fuckslut for his personal toy. Er, sir."

I spanked her butt, "An eager little fuckslut that's about to take it up the ass?"

"Of course, master. What other kind of fuckslut is there?"

I stood up and positioned her kneeling on the seat of the easy chair, her face against the headrest. Squatting behind her, I spit on the head of my cock, which was almost fully hard, and rubbed it against her asshole.

"Oh yes, yes, sir," she sighed. "Take me, sir."

A wicked thought entered my head. "When I'm fucking your ass, you call me 'Daddy', got that?" I pressed my cock in, and my head popped into her asshole.

"Umf! Oh...okay...Daddy."

I pushed my cock further into her tight ass, between her sexy asscheeks. "Daddy's gonna fuck his little girl up the ass. He's going to stick his hard cock all the way up her sexy ass."

"Oh! Oh Daddy! If...if it's what you want, I'll give it to you. To my Daddy."

Her ass was so hot and tight around my cock. I humped hard against her butt, making her cheeks jiggle. I pressed my body down on hers and growled into her ear: "Daddy loves pumping his little girl's ass, Daddy loves fucking your nasty dirty shithole."

"Oooh....if that's what Daddy needs, ungh, Daddy can have it!"

We slipped into a different position. Suzy's knees were on the floor, her chest pressed down on the cushion. I was on top, holding her down, my hands pressing down her back, my cock pumping her ass slowly but steadily. Pressing into and opening up her tight passage.

"Daddy loves fucking his little girl's ass...ungh...just like this."

"Does Daddy want to keep his little girl?" she asked.

"Daddy loves his little girl. I want you to be my one and only. Does my little girl love her Daddy?"

"Oh yes! See, see how I'm letting Daddy up my butt, that's because I love you too!"

From that point we fucked without words, only with grunts and groans and sighs. I saw her hand sneak down between her legs to rub her pussy. I kept up my strokes in and out of her ass.

Suzy began to really writhe under me, and then I felt her ass clamp down on my cock as she came. This last pressure of hers was too much for me, and I came as well, shooting off shot after shot of my cum deep into her ass, into her hot depths.

We moved away from each other, then came back together, embracing each other's naked body, kissing without exchanging words.

Finally, I spoke, "Are you okay, Suzy?"

"Great. Just fantastic."

"Me too. Um do you want to take a shower? Or...I don't know, do you need to go? Or...or you we could stumble off to bed and get to sleep?"

"Mmm...I'd like that. Just to sleep in your arms."

"Let's go."

- THE END -

Thank you for reading my story. Please remember to vote, and if you have anything to say, I always love to read feedback/comments from my readers.

12