All Comments on 'A Ghost of a Chance'

by Dingus Guy

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
wow

This was the most erotic story i have ever seen..it got me realllly hot and i loved it...keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Poorly written, possible underage.

I'm sorry, but this story wasn't written well. The paragraphs didn't flow and some of the content didn'nt make sense.

Also, you mentioned the older sister was 19 and that her parents divorced when she was 18. Suddenly you mention the "younger" sister (but without a legal adult age) being at the haunted house as well.

What gives?

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
COrrection to previous post

Really good story, some of the writing could do with some touching up, but as far as underage goes.."Kim at 18 was a spectacle to behold. " <--i think that pretty clearly states the younger sister as 18years old..

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Got me going

I would like to know more about Kim. We left kim in a position there and didn't finish the story on her.

But as far as the story all around goes, I love it. Got me going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
This Is Hot

I would have rated higher...but as previous comment stated...there were a couple of areas left dangling...however...the story content is highly stimulating and has potential with further development...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
This is one of my personal favorite fantasys

made me hot this is one of my personal favorite fantasys :)

xoxox

kathyk20@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Incredible story, but a few problems with it

First, some of your pronouns are really confusing. Second, please continue it, the current ending is just too damned much of a cliffhanger and I can't help but feel like there's something more important to happen. All else aside, I really did love it. It's very well written, mildly suspensful, and the statue scene was fucking awsome(though it ended far too prematurely). I really do hope you continue to work on this one. Fix some of the pronouns and continue with the story. I know there's gotta be more.

dank3647dank3647about 20 years ago
Thanx for your reply

Still waiting - you promised more! And, yes. I DID vote for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
From Sarah/18/Florida

You're story made me wanna orgasism so badly. A friend of mine in high school told me bout literotica and the stories here and it was very nice! I do not masturbate like the girl in the story also and hope if I ever come into a ghost house that I get that kinda experience. Please write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow

I read stories in literotica all the time and this story really got me wet. It was one of the best Ive read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Simply amazing immagry

wow. you have to wright more. this realy got me worked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Story is Hot!

Wow! this was an amazing story. It really got me aroused. Ignore the idiot who gave you 0%, as the rest of all enjoyed it. I hope you write a part 2 and 3 to this saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
AWesome

Please, please, please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More please!

Please write another part! Lots of us want more - you can't leave it like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
We want more!!!!!!!!!

We are all waiting for you to continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The Ultimate Orgasm

This story is awesome. Something I wouldn't have thought I would like, but my husband sent it to me and it just took excitement to a new level. I hope you plan to write more. This is something I would read the sequal to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
God this story rocked the cum outta me

I came twice with juss that 1 great story, goddamn man, I jacked off so damn hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
more more!!

totally hot! I'm dripping wet. it really turned me on! this was a whole new level of excitement for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

I really hope you write a 2nd part. You should of kept it going instead of having an ending like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic

A little confusing at times but absolutely unbelievable. I was impressed with your imagination. Great job.

TheRebelTheRebelover 18 years ago
We need a part two!

Awesome story. Really original, and very erotic. It would be great to have a follow-up story to this. For instance, a continuation of the scene with Kimmy? Perhaps you could conclude it with the Mother returning for Kimmy, but nobody comes out the house, so she has to go inside and also meets the ghost... leading to reuniting with Don?

Awesome plot, so many possibilities from where it left off... I would LOVE to read a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

you've gotta write more! This story was amazing. It made me so wet and horny, I had to masterbate! I came like I've never came before! Just thinking about this story turns me on again. more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
That was Crazy, Sexy, and Cool

I wish you would continue this story because it left me wet and wanting to read more. You got talent and should write more-- Lots more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
more

god that was great,i hope u write more,i came 3 times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
.

IM so fuckin horny im gunna go masturbate right now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Please sir, i want some more....

Dude man i agree with the others, this story seems like the start of something bigger. AD TO it PLZ!!!

FreekyFreekyalmost 17 years ago
WOW!!!

I can't believe the author did'nt write more about this pussy hungry ghost; My dick is still throbbing.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great!!

I read it out loud to my husband "sexy storytime" wow did it get us totally worked up we tried a couple things we read in the story made for a great night, we will continue sexy storytime" Thank you for your website, helps keep spice in the bedroom

passionsmomentpassionsmomentalmost 16 years ago
WOW~!~

Fantasticly hot, I hope to read more about this house and horny ghost.. I have lived in a house that was haunted, never had that kind of thing happen.. But did have some wacked out stuff go on.. Our basement you could feel that there was someone or thing there with you. I really loved this story and will look for more of your work..

By the way I'm Passionsmoment

new to this club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

my pussy is dripping wet.i got out my toy vibrater and fucked my self all night long while reading your story over and over.please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
amazing!!!

OH MY GOD, this is one of the best stories I've ever read on here. so much so that I actually remembered it after a few years and came back to read it again and masturbate, it was fantastic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow

i fired so much cum it is unbelievable please mail me a sequel

damonlbp@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved the Ghost Rapist

I just loved the Ghost "raping" both sisters.....I want more of the Ghost Rapist including his human life

VaVixenVaVixenover 14 years ago
ooooooh.....gawd...mmm

more! more! more! i want more! i luv'd it

satinnleathersatinnleatherover 14 years ago
one of the best i have ever read

unbelievably erotic!! i had to stop half way through the story to get a toy and bang an orgasm out of me. then when i came back to finish the story i came again. Thank you for such an awesome thrill ride. very visual and kept my attention throughout. i will agree that there needs to be more. keep up the great work!!

smokey48smokey48almost 14 years ago

This is the best ghost story ever!

Keep it up! (no pun intended!)

dewdropdewdewdropdewabout 11 years ago

O man. I so wanted more. Totally loved it. I want one of those statues.

marcusbondmarcusbondalmost 11 years ago
I now have a friend

A wonderful story very well written only wish there were more chapters.

Hope Guy doe's not keep us waiting.

marcusbondmarcusbondalmost 11 years ago
Cannot please

One of the comments ( what gives ) You know the saying

you can please some of the people most of the time,

but you cannot please all the people all the time.

So instead of Nit-picking just enjoy it for what it is FUN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mother

What happen to the mother?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more please

i know this is 12 years old plus but since you're still active on this site, and this is such a great story. please let us have some more chapters since there is so much you can do with this. and so much the girls could learn from the master of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot!

Well written I loved it it was hot and stimulating in all the right ways

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story but want a follow up with sister

big2big2about 1 year ago

Would love to see more of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous