All Comments on 'A Memory of Red'

by Route66Girl

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Well Crafted Story

...but I wouyld have loved to find out why Sarah did not come there. A sequel is definately in order, perhaps with a happier ending in store?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Awesome

Very well written story. It's very rare to see such a good

Story in here, i just loved it.

CCatCCatabout 20 years ago
Great story, want more

Well-written, intense sex, and sweet overall plot. Just one problem: I want a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very Good Story.

I loved this story, and you gave me the greatest window into the eyes of a blind man. You must write a sequal for it!

CarcamCarcamabout 14 years ago
Beautiful - just beautiful!

I loved the descriptions and text - I was blind for 2 and a half years, when I was 8, and when I got my sight back - there were so many words that I had learned that I didn't what they were when I saw them for the first time - they explained what a roller coaster was when I got on it but until I saw one I never understood what it was. PLEASE - write some more on this story - it needs an ending!!!!!

Carcam

Norka7221Norka7221almost 12 years ago

I think that all of us must have our own memory of "red", but this was especially poignant and one of the best stories of all time! All of the other stories of this author are exceptional! Thank you for your thoughtful and sensitive writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

good story but bittersweet

bradw316bradw316about 10 years ago
Follow up

Kind of a sad ending hope you follow up this.

kroellekroellealmost 10 years ago
Like the others said...

...please do make a sequel to this sweet tale :-)

/K

RemmyqqriRemmyqqriover 9 years ago
Needs a sequel!

REALLY WANTS A SEQUEL!

Great writing!

frazodfrazodover 9 years ago
Really well written, but...

I wish I hadn't read it. Or literotica would put the tags at the beginning, so I would have been prepared ("heartbreak").

I guess I come to romance for "true love" and this one made me really sad.

visionlessonevisionlessoneover 6 years ago
sounds like you got it!

well,

it sounds like you got it mostly right. I happen to be totally blind myself. I did like the description of the little grove in the park. Interestingly enough, that is what such a place sounds like to me in the fall, with the rustle of leaves overhead as well as under foot.

I think about the only detail you messed up on was his perception of the color red. If a child loses sight within the first 8 months, they will not have any visual memory at all. still, I guess a little artistic license works (it did in this case). btw, if you have any questions of me, send me a message. :)

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Bittersweet

I agree with a previous commenter--it was bittersweet. Sarah gave him the most adult joy he's ever had, and now she doesn't show up. The only worse thing she could have done was walk off with his clothing and his seeing eye dog after he was naked.

Well written, but I'd liked to have seen their relationship continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The descriptions alone are worth reading. The author does a wonderful job in the descriptions that I can just see this in my mind.

Bittersweet ending, but we all know life isn't always fairy tale endings.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love a chapter 2, Sarah didn't seem to be the type of person to stand-up David like this... what happened?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

unfinished?...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

bittersweet...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous