All Comments on 'A Stitch in Time Pt. 04'

by MarshAlien

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
can't wait

this is a well written story that just gets better by the chapter

Paniolo BoyPaniolo Boyalmost 17 years ago
Ditto that

Well written. Keeps me looking forward for your next chapter! This is better than most fiction paperbacks. Really impressed by how this story flows so well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Best you've written

This has got to be the best story you've written yet. I find myself checking every few hours in the hope you have post the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
It's getting Better

I love this story. It keeps getting better and better. Keep up the GREAT work. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Brilliant writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Really

enjoying this series,the " sci-fi" classification confused me at first,but soon I could see why it is in that section.

scylla23scylla23almost 17 years ago
A new favorite!

I've really enjoyed all of your stories, but this one takes the cake! I hesitate to admit this, but this story and these characters are so well written that I'm finding myself skipping over the sex scenes to hurry up and find out what happens to them next! (Not that you don't write excellent sex scenes... :-) Keep up the great work!

eightballbumeightballbumalmost 17 years ago
Excellant as always

Great flow and character development, and of course I too am looking daily for the next edition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

This has been a great series. I know most people come for Erotica and such, but I like to read through the various works people put out. Some Erotica, and some creative and story telling, such as this. :) Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Better and Better

While not the main purpose of this site, a story as good as this one is why I keep coming back.

yrick1956yrick1956almost 17 years ago
A wonderful story

I have loved the story the flow and content is great. I love your character development and look forward to the rest of the story. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!!!! Truly Amazing

I am kind of shocked right now, going over this story, because this is probably one of the best stories I have read about redemption that I actually think of, since it's in an erotica website. Truly, I am extremely impressed and kind of sad as well that the story ended. I know the story was long, but so worth it that I wished there was at least another chapter focused on Patrick and Cammie. Wow, great characters, and awesome story. You are a simply awesome storyteller. And, I got to learn a lot about baseball as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One of the best

Definitely one of the best stories I've read on this site. Flows well - didn't want to put it down. Amusing in places, sad in others - very good mix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Surprise!

Very talented piece of writing,rather a surprise to find it on this site (not the talent, just the story line). Totally enjoying it, funny and poignant with of course good moral message. You obviously had an interesting teenage-hood and remember it well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good stuff!

Really good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I can not get over how much I enjoy this series. I am reading it for about the fourth time.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
It just keeps getting better

It is nice to read a story that requires thinking and discusses subject matter in a mature manner.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Getting better

Really enjoyed this chapter, the character development is very strong in this story. Enjoying it very much.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Very enjoyable series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ok. too many ¨off ofs¨ however.

off by itself is enough. ¨off of¨ is stupid!

¨character development¨ by commenters, likewise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

silly...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

who cares about baseball?

Old_LionOld_Lionover 2 years ago

DAMN, the story is getting better and better!! Encore, encore!! Bravo!!

Old_LionOld_Lionover 2 years ago

And to all you nay-sayers and armchair bullsh*t critics and Grammar Nazi's - Don't complain you Jerks, You frikken go and write a book!! Those who do - are awesome. Those that have no talent, either are TOO DAMN LAZY or are JAMFS & MFer's.

Shut the Hell up!

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

My second reading. Even more fun than the first. Thank you for such a fine story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Long winded waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story time well spent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous