After Hours Apologies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I'm sorry," Cameron said. His eyes fell. "F-fuck, I'm... I don't know what I was thinking. Y-you probably didn't... I'm s-so sorry."

My eyes darted over his face. Though he seemed to shy away, he could hide nothing this close to me. I couldn't believe who I was staring at. Not because Cameron was my boss, or because he was a guy. I marveled at how incredible he looked this way. It was still strange. He was my exact height after all. Many of his masculine features still peeked through; his jaw, his neck, and his wide shoulders. But it was all wrapped up so beautifully now. He was the same person I'd spied twisting and twirling. The same beautiful blonde stood before me.

My hands found his narrow waist, still hugged by the corset. Cameron looked back up at me.

When he did, I pulled him tighter and forced my lips against his.

In seconds our tongues wove together. Cold chills shot down my spine and across my skin. I couldn't explain it. I'd kissed dozens of girls. None had ever felt like this. I crushed Cameron into me, and he seemed to wither and melt against my bare chest. Not once had I ever felt in control around Cameron, but I felt him give it over to me while we kissed.

I reached and found a wad of curls behind Cameron's head and tugged. His head fell to the side with force and as I suspected, he moaned and opened his mouth wider. I tilted my head and plunged my tongue deeper. Cameron's hand wrestled to my cock again. When he did, he squeezed it tightly. It surged with strength, swelling between his fingers.

As my hands explored his back, they slid down until I found what I wanted. I still couldn't shake the images from my mind. Two cold slabs of thick flesh greeted my greedy fingers. I palmed Cameron's ass and squeezed him tighter against me. That drew a gasping groan from his open mouth, which I promptly sealed away with my lips.

It felt too good to stop kissing him, even if we were both gasping for air. I gripped him by the round bottoms of his ass and pulled him, squeezed him, and toyed with the tight thong between his cheeks. With single finger, I inched my way toward the warmth that beckoned to me.

My dick pulsated rapidly when my fingertip prodded at Cameron's hot puckering flesh. He stopped. Cameron sucked in a sharp breath and squeezed my cock painfully. Our faces were inches apart. His eyes darted between mine, searching for something. I stared back, unable to hide my excitement.

I pressed my finger deeper. The very tip teased at the rim of Cameron's asshole. I watched him. His jaw opened in a silent cry. A slow breath cascaded from his lips. He made no attempt to stop me. I pushed a bit more. His back arched. His ass did not retreat from my hand, but rather pressed out and into it. With my other hand I squeezed his big cheek.

I advanced my finger a bit more.

I felt a satisfying give as my finger breached the tight ring of flesh. Warmth enveloped me to my first knuckle. Cameron stiffened just a bit in my arms but let out a guttural moan. I could practically see the sparks flying behind his green eyes.

Those eyes locked with mine, and our lips brushed together when he spoke.

"Trey," he gasped, "please... please d-don't fucking tease me."

I drew my head back a bit and studied him. I forced away the grin that tried to tug at the corners of my mouth.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked him.

His hand began to fondle and stroke my stiff cock. I saw him bite his dark red lip.

"I just... I don't know" Cameron said.

His head turned slightly. His eyes were looking elsewhere now as I prodded his ass with my finger. Cameron gave a tiny nod before looking back at me.

"There's lube," Cameron told me.

Cameron searched my face. For a second, it didn't fully sink in. I glanced to the side, searching for what Cameron nodded to. At first I didn't see what he meant, until I remembered the toys that had been on the little end table by the mirror. My eyes fell to the floor, to the duffel bag I'd seen earlier.

I realized what Cameron was asking.

For a moment, I had to ask myself the same thing. Everything else seemed like minor leagues compared to that. Was I going that far? There was no way I could lie to myself and think I wasn't enjoying the things we were doing. But I wasn't immune to the immeasurable gravity of what I was faced with doing. I'd be fucking a guy. Cameron. He couldn't bring himself to say it, but Cameron wanted me to fuck him. The idea alone would have been absurd only an hour ago.

With a firm squeeze of his ass, I used the grip to turn him and force him toward the edge of the bed beside us. Cameron caught himself on his hands. He turned and peered at me over his shoulder. He looked shocked, but watched me and waited for what was next. I pulled my hand back and smacked a single meaty cheek of Cameron's ass. He yelped, but the look he gave me told me that he enjoyed it as much as I did.

I spoke one word before stepping away.

"Up."

Cameron balked only for a second, then crawled onto the bed on all fours. It took me a moment to find the tall clear bottle in his duffel bag on the floor. I saw the toys within. Even as I dug around them I knew that they had been used. They'd been inside of Cameron. His green eyes watched me with anticipation through the curls of his hair. From this angle, he looked as though he were spying on me from just past his shoulder, or attempting to hide his face from view.

I stepped close behind him. With each step my dick bobbed and wagged. I was still so hard. The vein that wound its way around my shaft looked as though it were ready to burst. I rubbed the clear fluid onto my cock with a single hand. It swelled in my own palm. Though I tried to act calm, a storm raged inside of me. Arousal mixed with embarrassment, anxiety mixed with curiosity, and I rode the torrents of each willingly.

The sight before me made my skin flush warm. Cameron adjusted his knees and opened his thighs. The two mounds of his smooth ass were perched high, waiting for me. I eyed the slope in his back, a valley that led right back to his bare shoulders. His long hair fanned across his skin or draped low beside his face. I wondered if his emotions were as chaotic as mine in that moment. He was exposed, giving himself to me and waiting for the exact moment I'd take it.

I'd seen this before. I'd even done this very act a couple of times. It didn't make me an expert, but I wasn't new to anal. I moved closer to Cameron's body. I felt the heat from both of us mixing together. My cock was nodding only a few inches from his backside. I traced the thong with my eyes, down between those thick cheeks to the darkened area between them.

And lower.

There was no hiding it from this angle. The thin pair of panties may have been able to keep Cameron's dick tucked away before, but the tiny strap could not conceal the flesh that spilled out of it now. Seeing it gave me a head rush. Before that moment, I never wanted to see a guy's cock and balls. Now I could think of nothing else. They were right there, and I realized they added an enticing element of mischief to the whole situation.

I hooked my fingers in the thong high up near Cameron's hips and pulled them toward me. The material stretched itself over the flesh of his ass before rolling in on itself. I tugged it down his open legs, not caring that it was stretched like a rubber band at his thighs. Cameron's asshole was bared for me to see. Bent on all fours as he was, his big cheeks were split open. All of it was on display.

Cameron's dick and balls dangled between his thighs. I just stared. Never had I actually just stood and gawked at another man's junk. For whatever reason I'd expected Cameron's cock to be a small pitiful thing. I was wrong. Drooping down behind a sagging pair of balls was a pale limp cock. It looked so smooth and flawless. Cameron wasn't even hard, but still boasted enough flesh to flop loosely even though it was half erect. Not that he was well endowed, just moreso than I would have thought.

I blinked and moved closer. The tip of my dick jabbed at the stockings on Cameron's thigh. I heard him make a sound and his midsection writhed. I grabbed the side of one of his ass cheeks. With my other hand, I slid two oily fingers down between Cameron's ass. I toyed and probed near Cameron's hole, feeling him press back.

Even with just a hand on Cameron's ass, I felt him bracing. I took my cock in my fingers and guided it toward his waiting hole. Our flesh made contact and I exhaled. The knowledge that my dick was pressed against my boss's most private area made my mind squirm. I was assaulted by a final blast of thoughts and doubts. This was crazy. I couldn't even logically rewind it all in my head. The nagging feeling that I shouldn't be doing something so perverse made me want it more.

Everytime I'd tried anal with a girl, it always took quite a bit of coaxing and maneuvering to penetrate. I pushed my hips inward while pulling Cameron toward me.

His asshole spread over the tip of my cock and sucked me inside of him.

Cameron tensed. I did the same. From my open mouth, a long moan of relief eased out. In an instant, I was inside of him and our bodies were joined together. My dick twitched and jumped, locked snugly in the firm ring of his asshole. The warmth inside was mind numbing. For a while I just stared down at what I'd done. I set my hands atop the impossibly smooth mounds of Cameron's ass.

I didn't move, and yet my dick was sliding deeper inside of Cameron.

I glanced up to see that Cameron was pressing himself back. He rocked forward again. I thought my tip might pop free from his hole. Then Cameron pushed back again. I heard him groan as another inch of my swollen shaft disappeared inside of him. He eased away again, but not as far. When Cameron came back toward me, I could not resist. Gripping the fat sides of his ass cheeks, I tugged him back until my cock bottomed out inside of him.

The two of us moaned together. A million sensations collided at the same time as our bodies. The way Cameron threw his head back, his hair whipping over his shoulder, was so damn sexy. My cock nodded inside of him, mashing itself into his warm inner flesh. I felt my balls piling against Cameron's. The idea alone was nasty, but to feel all of that skin ground together made my toes curl.

Then he had to turn and look at me.

Of course I couldn't see all of his face past his shoulder, but I saw the intoxicated look in Cameron's eyes.

Something familiar came over me. The pure need was overwhelming. I tugged my cock back and slowly crammed it back into Cameron, letting him feel each slimy inch as it reentered. Another long moan was pushed out of my boss's mouth. I eased back and did it again, being sure to bury myself inside Cameron until I felt our bodies grinding together.

Soon I was fucking him. It started slowly, but I kept pushing deep. Cameron would glance back at me over his shoulder, his eyes never still. His hips always rushed back to meet me. It made my cock feel like it was jabbing through him with even more force. The entire time, my eyes traveled up and down the curve in his back from his shoulders to the fleshy humps of his ass. I groped and pulled at his cheeks, marveling that any man could have so much to squeeze.

"Fuck, Trey," I heard him whispering. "Oh... oh, god, Trey."

It was my boss's voice. It was my name from his lips like I'd never heard it before. I glanced around the room, wondering how it had come to this. I didn't want it any other way, but I just still couldn't believe I was fucking Cameron in the ass. I couldn't believe he looked so gorgeous. Ironically, I saw the mirror. In the reflection I could see Cameron. I watched him bite his lip and grin. With every thrust, I saw the pure joy in spread over his face.

My hips were beginning to clap against Cameron's body. He was gasping for air but held him self firm for me to thrust into. Inside he felt so snug but my cock traveled through him with ease. I'd never fucked anyone anally with this amount of force before. Cameron seemed to welcome it. He was on his elbows now, but bent low and held his ass high.

Even stranger was the thing beneath us. Most of the time I didn't even feel it. Not directly. But I could feel that it was there, flopping back and forth between Cameron's thighs. Every now and then, it would brush my skin in some random moment. I could feel it when my balls swung forth with each crash of my hips, when our dangling flesh would meet.

I caught Cameron many times peeking over his shoulder at me. He was grinning, enjoying the ride and drinking in the sight of me hurling myself into him. Seeing that lewd smile spurred me on. I'd try to jam it deeper to see if that face would warp into a tightened expression of pain or discomfort, but Cameron would only moan out and smile wider.

At some point, I felt like I needed to overtake him, to control him. Without thinking, I reached forward and clutched a handful of his long hair and pulled. Cameron's back arched even more as I jerked him back onto his hands. I heard him groan but let out a devilish laugh.

I pulled harder, tugging Cameron up by just his hair. His hands left the bed as he reared up. Cameron's back now rested on my chest while he stood with one foot on the floor and a knee in the bed. I didn't stop, but rolled my hips into him. My cock twisted upward at odd angles. Cameron eased back into my embrace. I steadied him with a single hand planted on his meaty hip. I allowed my other hand to explore.

For a while, it felt like we left the planet. An arm lifted up to draped around my head. Another clutched my forearm while I hugged him close. Cameron turned his face over his shoulder and watched me. I breathed against his dark lips. My hand kept sliding lower, down the front of his corset.

Our eyes widened at the same time. My thumb and finger found the base of Cameron's smooth cock. I felt I bouncing from my motions. The foreign feel of another man's dick in my hand was something I knew I would never forget. I saw Cameron's eyelids flutter when I stroked it gently. It was so different than mine, fleshy and flaccid but coursing with wild energy.

A simple touch ignited something deep within me. My own cock surged so hard I felt it in my ass.

Without caution, I wove my hand back into Cameron's hair and shoved him back onto the bed. His moan was one of gleeful approval. It made me hungrier.

Clutching him by the hair and by his ass, I began to fire my hips against him wildly. Cameron grew louder as our bodies beat against one another rapidly. I felt his dick bouncing around beneath us. My own cock felt as though I were jabbing it into Cameron's guts.

Cameron started to bellow out loudly enough to fill the entire cavernous store beyond with his cries. These were not the womanly feminine whimpers I was so used to. It was Cameron's voice, but each cry blasted forth from deep within his body. I started to worry I was actually hurting him until I heard the words that he gasped between his screams of pleasure.

"F-fuck Trey!" He cried. "Yes... oh god... keep... oh fuck... Trey k-keep...."

I didn't slow down. I watched Cameron's big ass cheeks jiggle from the impacts of my hips. My balls began to grow sore from slapping against Cameron's. I felt his dick swinging wildly. It was only when I felt the hot droplets on my thighs that I truly understood what was happening.

My inner thighs were flecked with warm cum. I did not expect the spasms inside of Cameron. My jaw fell open wider when I felt them. His ass was... pulsating. I slowed just a bit to feel the gripping sensations that squeezed and released my shaft. I watched it happen. Cameron's ass cheeks tried to clench, sure, but I watched his hole sink and tighten, over and over again. I started to feel the same sensations tightening deep behind my own cock. A familiar burn began to form.

Cameron's upper body collapsed. He was on his face on the bed, with his ass still in the air. I worked my cock in and out of him still, addicted to the feeling of Cameron's waning orgasm. He was still moaning into the covers, but I could tell he was trying to catch his breath. I couldn't stop if I wanted to. I'd already climbed to the point of no return. I jammed my body into his and raced toward the inevitable.

Cameron started to sink lower. He squirmed to keep some semblance of balance but was beaten down toward the mattress. His legs eventually sagged until his entire body flattened. I kept going. Before long I had one knee on the bed beside him, then two, until I'd fully mounted Cameron. Now I my thrusts met his ass at a new angle, driving forward, our thighs grinding together.

"Mm... gah, fuck!"

The sounds just burst out of me. I fell over Cameron, laying myself completely atop his body. My sweat covered chest slid over the laces of the corset he wore. My hot gasps blasted over his shoulder. My thrusts were eager. I curled my motions and dug deep with each roll of my hips. My thighs fanned in and away, my shaft beating deeper into Cameron. I seated my cock with a final jab.

I let out a long low moan right into Cameron's ear. His asshole still felt so tight that when my dick burst inside of him, the hot cum just spilled out all around my shaft to fill every tiny nook that it could. My entire cock felt sticky and warm in just seconds. I didn't understand why Cameron was grunting and groaning along with me until I felt him wiggling his hips.

He was loving this. Cameron wanted to feel every bit of it that he could.

I lost strength even before my cock was finished spurting in Cameron's ass. I collapsed completely on top of him, my cheek joining his, surrounded by his sweaty curls of hair. I didn't pull my dick from his ass. It actually felt incredible perched atop Cameron's clammy cheeks.

The two of us just lay there gasping for the longest time. We said nothing. We weren't bothered by the sweat or the heat or the fact that our thighs were sticky with cum. Either we both were too exhausted to move or speak, or we were content to bask in the filth we'd created.

In that damp foggy stretch of moments, my mind drifted back from euphoric heights. I still denied the reality. That I was laying atop another guy, my boss. That we'd fucked. That I'd climaxed inside of him, that my dick was still shriveling inside of his asshole. That I'd enjoyed every second of it.

I wondered if Cameron was having similar thoughts. The night had to have felt like a roller coaster of emotions up to that point. I remembered the fear and rage he'd displayed when I'd caught him dressed. I could still see the defeated worry on his face in my head, and that devilish smile while I was fucking him.

I wondered if he was having regrets. Was I? Maybe that was something for another time. I was just too exhausted to care. It felt good enough to just lay there and wither with Cameron.

It felt like an hour we remained motionless, just breathing. Finally, I licked my lips and broke the silence.

"Just to be clear," I said wearily, "I am rehired, right?"

Cameron laughed beneath me. It was a sound I welcomed.

****

"I still think you full of shit," Deon said.

I laughed. "Apologies go a long way man. You should try it."

I rocked back and forth in the gigantic luxury recliner and shrugged at him. Deon shook his head.

"They probably couldn't find another dumbass willing to lift furniture," Deon mused. "I don't know why the hell I'm still here."

"It was a bribe, wasn't it?" Sophie asked.

I rolled my head to make a face at her. Sophie was giving me an eyebrow but wore a smirk.

"What bribe am I going to give to a guy with a Tesla?" I asked.

Sophie snickered and rose from the arm of the broken down sofa we kept in the warehouse.