All Comments on 'All I Want For Christmas'

by destinie21

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
OdeeeOdeeeover 20 years ago
A subjective evaluation

Interesting story, though the essential storyline isn't very exciting. A few more non-sexual details could have enriched the narrative a lot more. The diction too could have been more earthy.

The above, however, is a purely subjective view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Rebirth of a very misunderstood lover

You had me so myserable ( I can't even spell the word. And I can't even find it in the dictionary) You were so low that I wanted to take you in my arms and comfort you. I could feel the heartbreak you were going through and I am glad you found a way out because I was at a loss to understand why she was so cold to you. I loved you both but I was afraid we were losing her and I didn't know why. I could feel all that love in you and I wanted to tell her she was making a mistake about you. Your situation seemed to me to be getting beyond repair. I am so glad it was all a misunderstanding and you got her love back in spades. Good on you girl. Love from a male friend, JimIt didn't seem to me that there was much you could do about her feelings. You are such a good writer that I was really feeling very bad for you. I could feel your loneliness and I wanted to cry about it. It was so heartbreaking.

knightofheartsknightofheartsover 15 years ago
To say I love you

I've had this in my favorites ever since I read it. Coming back it means even more as I get older and realize how so often its what we don't say that hurts far more than anything we say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful

This Story is beautiful. you had me following the emotions of the character perfectly. the love that you portray is absolutely beautiful. very well written and another one of your stories which is one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ahhhhh

this was a great story very sweet thanks for wrighting it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

great story. post more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
such sweet story

i had this read to me more than 5 times :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
all i want for xmas!

i love this story, hope to find my miracle too :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A lesson to be learned

Not only is this an enjoyable story but it's a very good example of the need to communicate within a relationship. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Made me cry... Beautiful story.. Please keep writing..

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
So sad...

As the old Everly Brothers song had it---"So sad to watch good love go bad..." What was really missing from this story, though, was a proper explanation as to what initially caused the breakdown in communication between Liz and Bella. Nevertheless, an enjoyable tale which illustrated the need for people in a relationship to talk to each other.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

The knowledge that not even love is free, with to work for, is coming most late ..... So im really enjoyed this short story and the romance ..... Just lovely

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous