Amy Finds Her Muse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jake60
jake60
1,101 Followers

They stood there beside his car, their lips locked in passion as their tongues dueled. In a couple of minutes they parted and John opened the door for Lynn. As she swung her legs into the car John was treated to a flash of thigh. He quickly got into the car and she slid over beside him and they resumed their kiss.

As they kissed his left hand caressed her neck and shoulder and continued down to the slope of her breast. A moment later Lynn's hand slid down his left side and ended up in his lap, where she caressed his erection through his suit pants.

They continued like this for several minutes, exploring each other through their clothing, until John said, "I think we should probably take this show on the road." They both laughed and then the two of them straightened up their clothes before he drove away.

John drove back to Lynn's apartment and said, "Sure," when she asked him if he would like to come in for a drink. He escorted her to her apartment door and walked in with her. When he turned back from closing the door Lynn was right there and she threw her arms around his neck to begin another round of deep kisses.

Again they enjoyed several minutes of passionate kissing before coming up for air. John laughed and said, "I think you had mentioned something about a drink, didn't you?"

Lynn said, "You're right, I did," and left to pour them each a glass of wine. They sat beside each other on the sofa and tapped their glasses together in a toast.

"To good friends," said Lynn.

John repeated her toast and they sat together sipping their wine and talking. At one point Lynn said, "I told Amy in an email a couple of weeks ago that I was going to try to get you to go with me. She never did answer that one but she has written me since so I guess we're still friends."

John hesitated before answering, "It's probably not a good idea to bring her name up with me. Her memory can be a real mood killer for me. I sometimes wonder how long she'll have that effect on me."

Lynn reached over and took his glass from him, setting the two glasses on the end table beside her. "Consider that my last word on that subject." She stood up and took John by the hand, saying, "Come with me."

She led him from the living room down the hall and turned right, into her bedroom. The light was on in the attached bathroom and it provided enough light for John to see.

Lynn let go of his hand when he was beside the bed and stepped over to her dressing table where she lit several candles. Their light reflected from the mirror behind them and lit up the room quite well.

She turned and stood in front of John. She reached behind her back and John could hear the sound of the zipper on her black dress coming down. In a moment she put both hands over her breasts and pulled the dress from her shoulders and then let it drop to the floor. She stood there in a strapless bra and a pair of matching bikini panties.

She held her hands out on each side of her and said, "Well, what do you think?"

John looked her over from head to toe and as he did so she turned in a full circle in front of him. When she completed her turn he said, "You look good enough to eat."

"Now don't get ahead of yourself," she laughed, "I have plans too."

She started undoing the buttons on John's shirt. He began helping her and in moments he was dressed in only his boxers. John stepped forward and took her in his arms. After kissing her lips he moved to her throat and kissed her gently as he caressed her back and the gentle curves of her panty covered ass.

After a minute of this Lynn began lowering herself to her knees, kissing his chest and stomach along the way. Once fully on her knees she leaned forward to rub his erection with the side of her face. At that point she reached up to the waistband of his shorts and began to pull them down.

As the waistband of his boxers cleared tip of his cock she leaned forward and licked it. John stifled a groan and gently placed his hands of the sides of her head. She removed his boxers completely and grasped his cock with both hands. She looked up at him and asked, "Are you ready?"

He groaned and said, "I'm more than ready, it's been so long..."

She leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth, so deeply that he could feel her nose touch his pubic hair. She slowly pulled her head back until just the tip of his cock remained in her mouth. She began using her tongue on the underside of the head while she slowly bobbed her head back and forth. John groaned again.

She grasped his cock with one hand and began bobbing her head more quickly. She continued like this for only a short time before she began twisting left and right as she bobbed her head. It was at that point that Lynn reminded John of Amy and her style when performing oral sex.

As quickly as John felt his desire evaporate, Lynn noticed the change begin to show in the quality of his erection. He began to soften in her hand and mouth and within a few more seconds Lynn let his now semi-erect penis slip from her mouth.

She stood and said, "Was I too quick? Did I rush things?"

"No, no, it's me. When something reminds me of her I just... I can't keep it erect. I can't even masturbate to her image. It's me; I just need to get over it. Please, let's try to start over."

John looked at her, briefly studying her eyes and the expression on her face, looking for signs of disappointment with him or any indication she was questioning his manhood. Not seeing or sensing anything but genuine concern, he pulled her lips to his and gently kissed her.

They kissed for several minutes and the intensity of their kisses gradually increased as they began to explore each others bodies once again. John caressed and kneaded the still covered cheeks of her ass. As he slipped his hands under the filmy material that covered them he felt his desire returning.

He had never considered himself to be overly interested in a woman's ass, always having thought of himself as a 'breast man', but there was something about Lynn's ass that worked for him.

He slid down her panties until they dropped to her ankles and then pulled her gently to him, his hands holding and caressing the smooth softness now exposed by the wisp of silk that had fallen to the floor. He could feel her soft skin against his manhood which once again was fully erect.

They continued kissing and he slid his hands up to the center of her back, beneath the cascade of black hair covering her back, where they unclasped the closure of her bra. Once it was undone he slid his hands forward, pulling the bra flat between them, with only the closeness of their bodies keeping it in place.

His hands returned to her back and resumed their caresses, ending up on the two soft globes of her ass. While John's hands had been so pleasantly occupied, Lynn's had been busy roaming over his back until finally she slid her right hand between them to grasp his cock.

While maintaining their kiss she stepped back a few inches, allowing her bra to fall to the floor. Once it had fallen away she stepped back against John. Her rock hard nipples were obvious to him as they pressed against his chest.

The next couple of minutes were filled with kisses and caresses. At some point they separated a few inches, allowing four hands access to the front of their bodies. It didn't take long for both of them to become anxious to get to the next level.

Lynn finally broke things off, stepping back and turning to pull back the covers on her king sized bed. It was John's first clear view of her breasts and they were as impressive in real life as they'd been in his imagination. He guessed about a 38C but he didn't really know or care. He was in lust again.

As Lynn turned back to him he took her hand and climbed onto the bed, saying to her, "Come on, let's get comfortable." She followed him onto the bed and lay beside him. He immediately leaned over her, kissing her lips, then trailing kisses to the side of her neck. As he did that his right hand caressed her breasts, occasionally pausing to gently squeeze a nipple between thumb and forefinger.

John leaned back so he could see all of her body, the first time he had been able to do that. She watched as his gaze swept from her face to her breasts, which stood proudly, each topped by a hard, dark brown nipple. He lingered there for a moment before his eyes moved on to your pubic triangle, the neatly trimmed black hair hiding her clit. He trailed his hand down her body from her left breast where he had been tracing circles around her nipple.

As his hand reached the junction of her thighs she moved her legs apart enough that he was able to move his fingers down to her opening. The hair here was already wet so he dampened his fingertips and moved them up to caress the area of her clit. She moaned and flexed her hips. Her right hand moved to his cock and she began stroking him.

John leaned over and took her nipple between his lips and gently nibbled at it. It seemed to get even harder than it had been and while he continued with that he was also caressing her pussy. As she continued stroking him he could feel the need to come rising in him, so he warned her, "Be careful there. It's been so long for me with a woman that you may get a surprise any second."

"You let me worry about that," she said. "Just give me a little bit of warning."

They continued their mutual pleasuring and John switched his nibbling from breast to breast, while occasionally moving to her neck. In about a minute he said, "I think you'll get your surprise very soon." As soon as he said that Lynn got onto her hands and knees with her face inches away from the head of his cock. Her long black hair hung down in an arc around John's groin.

John had to remove his hand from her pussy when she moved so now he switched to her breasts as they hung there right in front of him. He massaged them both and pulled at her nipples.

Lynn could feel his cock begin to swell and immediately took the head of it into her mouth and began stroking faster. In seconds John tensed up and his come erupted into her mouth. She kept her head in place until he was finished pumping his come into her mouth and throat. She swallowed several times and then took all of him into her mouth as his cock began to soften and shrink.

John hadn't seen any of this happening as his eyes had been tightly shut during the throes of his orgasm but he could tell by the pleasant sensations what she had been doing. As he came down from the peak of his orgasm he opened his eyes just as Lynn popped him from her mouth. She patted his diminished cock and said, "That will hold you for a few minutes."

She turned around to resume her former position and the two of the lay there caressing each other and looking into each others' eyes. John said, "I don't imagine that did much for you but I sure as hell enjoyed it. It has been so long I can truthfully say I had almost forgotten how good it could feel. Somehow my hand could never be the equivalent to what you just did."

"Don't you worry what it did for me as I expect to get it back with interest before you leave this bed. Just keep up what you're doing and before you know it we'll both be ready again."

"Well, there is something I can do in the meantime." John got onto his knees and moved between her legs and said, "This may serve as part payment for you." He lowered his head to the small patch of black hair and began exploring with his tongue and lips.

It wasn't long before he found the right spot and Lynn's knees jerked up and out to give him complete access to her. He found her clit and as he alternately licked and nibbled at it her hips lifted off the bed and she said, "Oh, right there, right there!" He carried on with the same actions for about a minute before moving his head down to her opening where he began to lick and nibble at her labia.

The moment he moved she said, "Please, don't stop, don't stop!" but she quit saying that as he moved his fingers to her clit and began a circular rubbing motion. She was moaning now and her hips were flexing and jerking as his mouth and fingers kept up their assault. He moved his left hand up so that he could insert a finger into her vagina and began trying to caress her clit from the inside. He added a second finger and moved his lips up to replace his right hand. His right hand began to pull at her nipples.

Her moans were louder and more frequent now and she was rocking her head from side to side. Finally she stiffened and reached down with both hands to hold his head in place and said, "Oh God, I'm coming, right there, don't stop, don't stop!"

When he could sense that her body was beginning to relax, he slowed his movements and in a few seconds she released his head. "Oh God, that was good," she said.

He grinned up at her and said, "I guess I can consider my debt at least partly repaid. He moved up beside her and leaned over to kiss her. For the next several minutes they alternated between kisses, caresses and quiet conversation. Finally one of Lynn's caresses took her hand to his growing erection and she said, "Looks like somebody is ready again."

"What's your pleasure?" he said. "You've already fulfilled my fantasy, so what is one of yours?"

"How about you lie there and let me do the work." She pushed him onto his back and knelt over his now hard erection. She placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy and then leaned over him, her long hair framing her face, hands on the mattress at either side of him. In a moment she lowered herself onto his cock until their pubic hair met. Her wet warmth had him completely enveloped and he said, "You feel wonderful."

He reached up to fondle and pull at her breasts as she slowly began to raise and lower herself on his cock. They were staring into each others eyes as they each continued with their actions. He reached up with one hand to pull her head down so that he could kiss her while she fucked him.

They continued like this for several minutes before she began to speed up and his hips began rising to meet her. He began pinching and pulling at her nipples as her breathing became faster. In a moment she said, "I'm going to come again, come with me." They both moved even faster and this time she said, "Any second, any second, oh God, I'm coming, I'm coming."

He could feel her vagina clamping onto his cock and that was all it took for him to come hard inside her. It felt even better to him than the first time and he pulled her to him. They kissed deeply while his hands roamed her back and then held the cheeks of her ass to pull her closer.

They continued kissing and caressing until both of them came down from their highs. Lynn collapsed on her side beside him and said, "God, if I knew you could make me come like that I would have tried to get you interested even sooner."

"You were absolutely great Lynn but with all of the hang-ups I've had over Amy I'm almost surprised I was able to get it up let alone keep it up. Maybe I'm making more progress in getting over her then I thought."

"After this I'm even more mystified by Amy. How could she give you up?" said Lynn.

John became somber and hesitated before he answered. "I always thought our sex life had been great but I know it takes more than that to keep a couple together. I've begun to think that Amy actually didn't love me nearly as much as she said she did when we got married. The day she left she made it seem that it had been a hard decision for her to make but with everything she's agreed to in our divorce it doesn't seem like that could be true. She must be more in love with him than she was with me."

Lynn drew patterns on his chest with her index finger for several moments before saying, "Whatever her reasons I'm glad I've had this opportunity to be with you. Actually, I hope it's not over yet," she laughed.

They both laughed and clung together as they caressed and explored each other for a while before Lynn got up to visit the bathroom. In a moment she called him and said, "Hey John, come in here. We can have a shower together."

John quickly got up from the bed and went into the bathroom to join her. The bathroom had a large shower stall with plenty of room for two and John wasted no time in sliding the door open to get in with her.

The two of them enjoyed the task of lathering each other up and giggling and laughter were soon filling the bathroom. After several minutes of sensual play with the soap suds, Lynn bent over and turned to look at John over her shoulder. She said, "Quick, I'd like you to have me this way."

John knew this wasn't going to work as he could feel his erection was already starting to subside. Lynn had managed to make him remember Amy again, so he said, "This isn't going to work for me and we need to go back to the bedroom."

They got out of the shower and dried each other and before they had finished that enjoyable task John was ready again. They spent the next 30 minutes playing with each other on the bed and concluded their evening with a slow, sensual and enormously satisfying fuck in the standard missionary position. They came together, a very satisfying end of to a wonderful evening.

Lynn wanted John to spend the night but he knew he had to get home as he hadn't warned Barbara that he might be out all night. It was almost 2:30 a.m. when he kissed Lynn goodbye at her door. Her last words were, "We have to do this again one night."

John laughed and said, "It's not going to be hard to convince me."

In just over five minutes John was pulling up in front of his own home. He didn't want to use the garage as he was afraid the sound of the door opening and closing might awaken Barbara. He realized his consideration for her was wasted though when he happened to glance up towards her bedroom window. He could see her standing there watching him come up the sidewalk.

When he got upstairs John went to Barbara's bedroom door and said quietly, "Is everything all right Barbara? I noticed you're still up."

She replied, "Everything is fine," but he could hear something different in her voice so he asked if he could come in. When she said 'yes' he opened the door and went in. Barbara turned on the bedside lamp as he entered and he could immediately see that she had been crying.

"What's wrong, Barbara? Please tell me what's upset you."

Barbara didn't say anything at first but finally asked, "Are you in love with Lynn? Is she going to be moving in here? I don't want to have to leave you and Amanda."

John stared in shock at Barbara, not understanding where these questions were coming from. He said, "Barbara, I'm not in love with Lynn. We're good friends. She has her own apartment and I certainly don't plan on moving her in with me. And for sure I have no intention of having you leave. I'm hoping you'll stay at least until Amanda goes to school. She has bonded to you like a mother and I really don't want to have her go through another separation like she did when Amy left."

Barbara was watching him closely as he spoke and when he was finished a look of relief crossed her face. She said, "Oh, thank you for telling me that. I was so afraid you were going to be sending me back home soon." A smile broke out across her face.

John reached forward and placed his hand on the side of her head. "I'm probably more worried that you'll decide this job is more than you want than you need to worry about me ever sending you home."

John removed his hand, walked to the door and said, "We need to get some sleep. Amanda will be up at her usual time I'm sure. Goodnight Barbara."

"John, before I forget, isn't your birthday next month? Please tell me the day," Barbara said.

"It's on November 15th."

She thanked him for the information and he closed the door as he left. Barbara turned off the lamp and then lay there thinking for quite a while before she went to sleep, a smile on her face.

jake60
jake60
1,101 Followers
1...45678...10