All Comments on 'And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 08'

by The Avenger

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
grade

C for your writing ability, F for content.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Absolutely brilliant!

Fabulous material, only wish there was more! Simple request to "The Avenger".... please keep writing! Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
*sigh*

this is so far from being erotic. i like reading interracial stories as long as its erotic, but this is so full of hate that i really think the writer needs alot of help. get rid of the baggages, it not healthy for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Pure crap

This is such pure crap it is almost laughable. Writer has some real issues with white authority. Reality check: your story will never happen so choke on that. Pure garbage.

The AvengerThe Avengeralmost 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks a lot to everybody that read my stories

Those who like my stuff, and gave positive comments, thanks. Those who don't like my stories, just read something else. I am sure you will find something more to your taste. PEACE and I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Simply stunning!

You just re-wrote "Brave New World" But please, don't go away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
W.T.F.

Your one tight ass fucked up hatefull guy, I have meet a few like you. You would fuck over anybody you could just because their white, yet expect so much more from us. Your story is crap and I susspect you are too. Never read you again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
YOU ARE A GENIUS!

Please, please, please keep writing! You are a sensationally gifted writer. Please write more and more and more. Ignore the negatives, please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic!

Mr. Avenger, this is one of the hottest stories I've ever read especially what happens to the Tim and James and the other deputies. Please keep up the good work, Sir.

ted

BaldwinAllamBaldwinAllamover 1 year ago

the best story ive ever read... LONG LIVE THE BNWO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous