All Comments on 'Axel’s Penis... and Mom And Annika'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amusing

An amusing little tale, well developed , far fetched and a good way to pass some time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it

It was a well writen story that kept my attention through out the reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More nauseating crap

Why don't you admit that you cannot write!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WHO GIVE A POP ABOUT THE WRITING

the stories are great and if you don't like them ,suck it.i'm a fan and wish you write more.can't get enough of your stories.i read them over and over.keep writing your great stories your way and the hell with the assholes who teach english at the whore house.thank for writing, a fan.remember some people just bitch about anything.

cncstevecncsteveabout 15 years ago
Whiny ass

Hated the hero. Too whiny

Austin8Austin8about 15 years ago
Hmmm...

Good luck in the contest! A8

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I liked it!

Thank you for sharing this story with all of us scouries.

I don't understand why people have to bash authors and stories that they obviously shouldn't be reading in the first place! It's a story not real life so yeah stuff might get far fetched but THIS IS FICTION!! DUH!!!

I rarely take any pleasure that tells a story exactly like real life, and if we did tell all these stories like in real life the majority of our stories protagonists would be going to off to prison for a long time.

I also hope that those who are trying to kick you off literotica a) fail b) get a life c)go away or d)all of the above.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Delightful!

And delightfully imaginative. Your too infrequent submissions never cease to amaze! And your critics surely realize their shortcomings as human beings!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So, arn't you going to finish?

Meaning we need another chapter or more, screw what the other authors say.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Predictable

Another predictable incest story but good just the same. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
For the Earth day!!

Definitely not the contest stuff. Kept us expecting for more, really. But nothing happens.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
I can't help but agree...

With the person who basically said: "Screw the assholes who teach English at the whorehouse!" I'm a fan too! Jim, as far as I'm concerned, you are one of the best on this or any other site. If they ban you here, that would suck big time! I know you are always going to be on SOL, but there are thousands of good people on this site who would be poorer for their success. I hope you win too!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
I don't know why anyone would want to ban scouries

Hey Jim; I hope that is just bullshit about banning your work,someone is just stirring shit, and that you'll be around for a long time. Hell dude you're one of the good guys.I've been a fan of your work for a long time. As for this story, I think it was on the mild side, but a cross between erotic and humor. Thanks for the story......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sweet

Loved it a lot. Nice buildup, decent plot. Wait, it's a brilliant plot. I wouldn't be surprised if it really was an issue.

Keep up the good work. :)

george55george55about 15 years ago
I must!!!!

This was humorous. And I had to help counter

that stupid 00.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Neither Lit or Erotic

Endless, boring, unrealistic talking with no real sexual content, all written with constant, distracting errors. If it's supposed to be funny, post it in the humour category.

EllbellEllbellabout 15 years ago
As always

I am a faithful reader. I have read all your stories currently aviable and love every one fo them but i love this one and plan on reading it several times more. You are a wonderful writer.

ziplashziplashabout 15 years ago
Do what you do!

The other authors are just jealous because they didn't come up with the stories themselves! Keep up that good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just one more

Like always you have composed another great story!!!!!!!!!!!!

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERabout 15 years ago
You have done it again Simply amazing

Scouries, top of the line, I hope there I several more chapters to add to this one. It desrves it. Good job and to all your critics blow it out yours.

sarahhhsarahhhabout 15 years ago
Now that was hot and hilarious

Minor point--a better name than Tiger Woody for a big yellow and black striped dildo is Big Ben. Of more concern to me is that www dot succorious sells wooden penises. “Ones that were apparently good for the environment,” you say. Oh yeah, what environment are they good for? Not for the environment between a girl’s legs I wouldn’t think. Just imagine the splinter problem! Anyway, another great story from Literotica’s favorite son and author. Good fuck in the contest!

sarahhhsarahhhabout 15 years ago
Now that was hot and hilarious

Minor point--a better name than Tiger Woody for a big yellow and black striped dildo is Big Ben. Of more concern to me is that www dot succorious sells wooden penises. “Ones that were apparently good for the environment,” you say. Oh yeah, what environment are they good for? Not for the environment between a girl’s legs I wouldn’t think. Just imagine the splinter problem! Anyway, another great story from Literotica’s favorite son and author. Good fuck in the contest!

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Great Story!!

There was a great story that you wrote. I don't know who would want to ban you from this site because you were great writer with the type of subjects you deal with. I hope you write another chapter to this story in the near future about the brother and a sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Dumb shit

Both the story and the author. Only an imbecile would say they like this story (especially twice).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
kudos

Ive read about half the contest stories and this is the best one yet

ToiletgenreToiletgenreabout 15 years ago
Sorry for being an imbicile,

But I like the story. Surprised was me to find me thinking about the other stories by this author, and lo and behold, it was the very same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
It's imbecile . . .

... you fucking moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice

Wow still one of my favorite authors on here. Hope u win and hope for more chapters too :). To all your critics up yours!!!!

sarahhhsarahhhabout 15 years ago
Hey scouries' fans!

I made a cover for this wonderful story. Go to the Story Feedback forum and "The SCOURIES reader - for both fans and serious scholars..." thread and check it out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
GOOD FUN

AN INTERESTING LITTLE TALE.. GOOD FUN

DevilOrAngelDevilOrAngelabout 15 years ago
Intersting Story Left me wanting More

I'll be waiting to hear bout the Birthday Party and Axel and his virgin sister's fun together :-) very erotic and good luck in the contest :-)

BTW Stella_Omega actually makes wooden dildos so i don't think that it would hurt too much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fun Contest Entry

You are one amazing author. Thanks for sharing your "tail".

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101about 15 years ago
Pretty Funny

This was prety funny. Not all that erotic or believable, but funny. It probably belongs in Humor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Good

Definetly looking forward to a sequal, keep it up. Ill definetly be saving a number of your stories aswell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
LAME

not up to your usual standards but you get a 25 for turning on the computer and for still being around this long but this really sucked so bad i couldn't even finish it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
liked the idea, but not the title

I really liked the idea - definitely not your everyday family fun story. However, I think it would deserve a somewhat more creative title to match the stories uniqueness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Fun

Fun to read, had me laughing and horny at the same time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Keep going!

I like the plot, the build up, and the manner in which you bring each player into the action. The one thing would be to use some more description with the love scenes. Other then that small point, awesome story. I'd love to see a story about Bridget and Axel to follow this up. Just a suggestion. Keep writing my friend.

bassbellybassbellyalmost 15 years ago
Another superior story

Your stories are always super and this one is no exception. It thought it was a wonderful tale with an unusual premise. Don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
stupid

stupid if he was so upset there is no way he would go home or get involved with any of them it was so stupid i couldn't even finish the first half page you should be ashamed of yourself for posting this oiece of crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
jackedup321@yahoo.com

wow another great story and that is my real email if u have any stories u want people to read im a big reader so u can send them to me and this storie was goodi liked it sex from beining to end mabey just a lil to much but other wise another masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The guy would ...

... die with a smile on his face ! I know I would. Great story !

R

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
axel blows his balls up all the family twats

This is a terrific story, from a master of hot tales of family fuckers. Please ignore the dumb critics--Axel is a brilliant literary creation! A tall, good looking young guy with a good sense of humor, a nice build, a very big fat dick, and a pair of balls that just keep loading and loading! So the boy has to keep unloading them, up whatever pussy is around. Finally, there's his sister Annie's cunt and his own mother's twat, which sis and mom rush to spread for that beauty the lad's got swinging in his pants. At first, Axel, as the gentleman he is, tries to resist. But come on, they're FAMILY cunt! They're the best Axel's ever had, and his big hard prick is by far the best his mother and sister have ever had shoved up between their legs. Now it's the birthday of his kid sister Bridget, a virgin, and mother and sister Annie know what she needs for her birthday, her big brother's big hard cock to bust her little cherry. Axel can't resist that either, and from now on he'll have all three family twats to blow his overflowing balls up into. Lucky stiff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Totally lame

and I don't like stories that supposedly involve celebrities - utter bullshit - keep the story as a fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
IGNORE THE DUMBASSES

ignore them! you are a genius and they are just jealous of your obviously superior storytelling. im a big fan, and hope for more greats like this one! thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
keep doing your best

this one of my favorite stories anybody who doesn't like they shouldnt be reading them

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 14 years ago
Hey Jim, I really like your work and your imagaination. So, I'd say to you.....

Please keep writing and don't change a thing. There is nothing more erotic than family sex and love between the participants. And, I don't worry about misspellings or other errors - I surely understand what is being said, and can't turn off the fantasy to mentally complain about an author. Then the dick would go limp, and that is my gauge of the "goodness" of the story. So, far all of yours get a 5 star on my peter meter. It's when I read criticism that I develop the limp dick. I don't agree with any of them. They ought to thank authors for spending their time preparing stories for all of us and for creative imaginations that keep our dicks hard or pussies wet. To criticize writing style or content is, to me, not warranted on this site. Either read it or not depending on your preferences, but don't pan the author. I'm starting to see the same kind of comments on each story. People aren't being nice, not enjoying this great site that is made great by talented authors such as Jim who spend a lot of hours creating erotica for us to read. Why turn against the person that serves you so well. And, for the complainers, most cannot even write a few lines without mistakes. Don't people know how to use a spell check? Jim, again I thank you for your stories - I'll continue to read them all as I leave the A's and head down the alphabet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
finish the story

you shuold write about how axel takes bridgets virginity

OneSilkyOneSilkyover 13 years ago
This is a great story!!

love the eco-friendly idea; this is how urban legends start. Gets my vote.

Silky

ThreeHawksThreeHawksover 13 years ago
Great Humor!

This is the most humorous erotic story I have read in some time. Good Work!

VioletBlairVioletBlairover 13 years ago
"Bridget too?" Hilarious!

Just great, poor Count, had so much exercise.

Funny and sexy, not one of my favs but still very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why?

On earth do people want to ban your stories. If they don't like them, they should not read them...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Erotic

An excellant well written story. What grounds would they use to ban your stories? Would it be jealousy, ignorance, or piousity. Don't give up. Others of you who feel as I do, don't let this happen. Contact literotica and tell them how you feel.

Sweet Apples

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No such word

In my comment I used piousity when it should been piousness. ( I think).

Sweet Apples

egismegismover 13 years ago
Great Story!!

I am enjoying all of your stories, scouries!

PS. The word is "Piety"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
need a chapter about the birthday party

You need to have the group get together for another story

SouthernCrownSouthernCrownabout 13 years ago
dont know about these people that dont like your stories

but i have enjoyed them for the past six months roughly. plan to continue to enjoy them for a while to come. i dont like a ton of sex in my reading, i prefer a good story with my sexual literature. you have done a fine job at keeping the sex classy in most of your stories even in some of the non consensual stories , example the ex-con story which to be honest id like one more sequel before you end it completely. but, if you wrote all the stories i wanted you to continue and then finish you prolly wouldnt get any actual work done whatever it is you do for money. haha

SoharaSoharaabout 13 years ago
Censorship in Literotica????

What possible grounds for banning your stories? Not literary that's for sure.

nikihileshgnikihileshgover 12 years ago
2 nd part

PLease please extend this series love ur stories it would great u write next part

madusanmadusanover 12 years ago
Do Not Ban

I have just read this story and found it entertaining and well written. I do not think that this story needs to be banned. The only reason that I could think of why it might be is the mention of an under 18 year old but the Author did not make her a focus in the story.

It was left to the end of the story on her eighteenth birthday...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Chapter 2 please!

I'm always entertained by your stories as you're among the best writing here. This story really does scream for a B-day party! Thanks for taking so much time out of your day to write for us less imaginative souls. Never quite sure where the bullshit starts or stops! This site would be a weaker venue without you and each of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing

it is really amazing that he has been around this long and still doesn't know how to use a good editor.

Cunni_LoveCunni_Loveover 12 years ago
Next

I really hope that there will be another chapter in the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Written Fantasy

Your stories are always very plausible and very well written.

djh204djh204about 12 years ago

I'm always entertained by your stories as you're among the best here. This story really does scream for a family B-day party! Thanks for taking so much time out of your day to write for us less imaginative souls. Never quite sure where the bullshit starts or stops! This site would be a weaker venue without you and each of your stories.Keep up the good work.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
Oh, hell yes!

Another fine story, different, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not good

i wonder how much he pays for rave reviews on subpar work? we need more HONEST comments so these writers will improve instead of pumping out more drivel.

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 11 years ago
not good????

For once stop being an asshole... Let everyone know who are... you pussy... good story not one of the better ones i read.... i still really enjoyed it... may another chapter or two??????

Bear1954Bear1954over 11 years ago
Anonymous criticism

Well, Anonymous 9/17/12, how many stories have YOU written, hm? No one here is likely to win the Nobel Prize for Literature, but that is not why we write. I enjoy Scouries' stories. If you do not, don't read them. But, unless you can do better, you can stop criticizing. You come off as a no talent hack who is jealous that someone else can entertain others, where you cannot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thought the story was great!

Don't listen to the reviews that don't enjoy your story. They are probably jealous because of their limited stories or can't develop a story with a plot. This story builds nicely and I really enjoyed it.

I used to read a lot of Time Swept romances, any possibility of a new stories with a woman who goes back in time and partners with her own ggreat-grandfather. Believe or not, I did read a story where a young woman who had been told by written history about how her great-grandmother had loved brothers and so the family split apart. The young woman was on a train that crashed and wound up 200 years in the past. She met and later married her own great-grandfather and sent her sister a note about how she hoped the family history would change. After opening up an old truck when her sister was up in the attic, looking for baby clothes, inside a trunk carefully wrapped was the picture of the missing sister and their great-grandfather. Family history did change and there was no split in the families. Just a thought.

CobraDenCobraDenover 11 years ago
Way To Go Bear1954

An other Great story. Thanks. Would like to have read about Bridget's birthday gift. Oh well. Loved it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sex scenes way too rushed

I usually enjoy scouries' stories and sex scenes but the sex scenes in this story were way too rushed. They were like a couple sentences long. The one at the beginning was okay but the scenes with the sister, and mom were waaaay too short. They went right from entry into cumming immediately. After so much build up it would have been nice to have the sex described a lot more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHAT A FUCKING PUSSY!!!

WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS GUY SUCH A FUCKING PUSSY?! HE LETS THESE WOMEN PUSH HIM AROUND LIKE HE'S SOME SORT OF PET!!!!!!! YOU NEED TO GET WITH THE FUCKING PROGRAM, BECAUSE EVERY HUMAN MALE, WHETHER THEY ARE SOFT HEARTED OR NOT, THEY ALL HAVE LIMITS IN PATIENCE!!! STICK WITH REALITY AND GIVE THIS FUCKER SOME BALLS MAN! MAKE IT TO WHERE HIS MOTHER AND SISTERS HAVE TO BEG HIM IN ORDER TO GET HIM TO WORK FOR THEM! AND WHEN THEY WENT TO THE NUDE BEACH YOU SHOULD HAVE MADE TO WHERE HE STAYED AT THE OFFICE, THUS MAKING HIS FAMILY WORRY BECAUSE HE'S WORKING TOO HARD! GODDAMN YOU ARE A FUCK UP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sounded like fun but the women are all fuck slut whores

you turned him in to a fucking wimp arsed plonker.....the women are just a bunch of controlling fucking bitches and he lets them push him around...the one good bit was him fucking the doctor.....but why did you make him such a limp dicked twat......totally ruined the story by making him out to be a loser.....this would have been so funny had he been stronger willed but no just a total fucking jerk...not worth the effort of reading such pathetic tripe....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very good

Should have more detail in the sex descriptions and the brother seems to be shocked at anythig and everything said or done. Either too much suprise and shock has been written in or the brother is an idiot savante'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

a splendid story -- I liked the sex episode with Axel and the doctor scanning his penis, but fun all through!

radio698radio698about 10 years ago
Personal Tastes

I don't believe that a person's dislike for a particular genre should affect another's right to express it, or to enjoy it. I do, however, know for a fact, that they are free to select a category that is more agreeable to their own personal tastes.

JapleinVieraJapleinVieraover 9 years ago
Hilarious!!

I wish I could give this story a 10. Not enough comedy porn being written. It’s all too damn serious! Including what I write!

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Great story!

Some passion...a regular chuckle...really enjoyed this!!!! Keep 'em coming!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful

He is so clueless! Its just so funny. However, a little interval giving a clue as to how Mother 'ok'd' all three of them for incest would have been nice. Any story can be picked apart though, and nothing about this is insufficient. The names for the Penile Replacements are really funny. Just for future reference. Produceing a little bit smaller Penile Replacement for those ladies who want to be introduced to the world of Anal might be welcome. Some of those dildos out there can be intimidating. Especially to a young girl. Keep it up. BTW, where are you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Cutting the story before fucking little sister is just all kinds of wrong! Argh!

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Another awesome tail...or 3 or 4!

Great story keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another 5 Stars

Yes, it would have been nice to visit Bridget's initiation before the story ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Great story, i hope its continued!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Paradise Found

Absolutely amazing, no one could ever imagine the rush your story brough to my mind & body. Your writing talent is only surpassed by your incredible imagination. Please don't stop, and please continue to share your stories with us.

I would be honored if I could get on a mailing list for your future stories

Than you

Micheal at michealor55@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

You should right more on this story its amazing

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
a wood dildo???

TOO FUNNY! get ready for law suits! they don't bend and WILL KILL dumb ASS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

To the guy who called you a dumbass... Glass dildos don't bend either so you're the one who looks stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You shouldn't have ended it there u should have kept going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wonderful

Love'n this. 'Fraid there'll be real trouble if Literotica is ever persuaded to take your stories down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dildos dilods every where

Nice to see dildo fight in comment box.

Story was nice, i loved it, want more of it, keep up the incest work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Woody

Wooden Dildo's wouldn't be a problem if they were treated and coated with a medical grade substance. Some things would be toxic and not treated properly coated it couldn't be cleaned. But it could work! This is beautiful. I love you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Arousing

I loved this. I reall wish you could have continued it. It was very arousing to read and made masturbating/Jacking off very kinky. Thank you for the amazing and arousing writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Realy?

Why do 20 something guys always get painted as clueless idiots? They still have hormones that overcome morality every second of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You should continue

I really like the story it turned me on you should continue it so we can see what happen at the party and so on. And thanks for the arousle I like stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks

At least in story-line, families can live in love and peace. Wish there was more in real life and a lot less hurt.

lwiltonlwiltonalmost 6 years ago
Dang, another favorite story, two in a row!

It looks like I have a new favorite author, I just wish he was still writing more!

This would make a really great hour-long sitcom, but nobody in Hollywood could do something like this without breaking it, and none of the directors (and "actors") in the San Fernando Valley are good enough to carry it off.

GiganticGiganticalmost 6 years ago
Succorous Inc.

Perfect comedy of forbidden taboo. I love every minute of this story. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Funny as hell

I've read a lot of literotica stories lately. Some very good. None ever made me laugh. This one made me laugh a lot

Thank you

soul71soul71about 5 years ago

Oh come on, you drop that that at the end. Redicuous! I tell you! Lol. And I that I was good at cliffhangers. Good story. Wish the sex and the sexual tension was more...but still it was an interesting story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10478 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...