All Comments on 'Being Downsized'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
Truly heart warming!!!

Scorpio, as I have said in the past, you honour us with yet another glimpse of you brilliance! You have treated your loyal readers to yet another fine tale of rekindled love and hope. Your characters are so live and real and the plot, although sombre in parts, is truly heart warming. I’m looking forward to more adventures of Monica and our nameless hero. A true fan, Pete.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Wrong category

Scorpio,

I really feel that this one belongs in Erotic Couplings or Romance not BDSM. There was so little of commanding and it was really minor, although a major part of his attitude. I wonder what caused that? You really could expand this one and I think most of us would enjoy it. You are a very talented writer. I have read all your stories so far and will continue to read them because I like your style. Thanks for another good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
who give a shit where it belong

great story and keep writing.here lateiy all you get on this site is gay or lesbian stories.give us more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
who cares

who cares if some of you think this story is in the wrong place. It's an outstanding piece of work and should be judged as that and not for not being where you think it should be. get a life.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Endearing Story!

Once in a while a story manages to ring a bell when you read it. This was such a story. I found it endearing, heartwarming and in spots sweetly sexy. I loved reading about the main character's wandering in the RV, and joined in a virtual 'ride along.' It's wonderful, even in a fantasy story when the characters can relate so well to each other. I did enjoy this.

Were there spots I didn't particularily care for? Sure - but that's my problem - not the Authors. Well Written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

I really enjoyed this story!

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
please continue...

I really enjoyed this and it is more D/s than B/D but it is a good story. Look forward to seeing where their relationship goes and how far do they explore their limits.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 17 years ago
BD without a lot of SM

Great story! Romance and mystery (about the details of past loves abd tragedies), joy of discovery and commitment. Great. Thanks

JailJailover 17 years ago
wonderful!!

as a sub beginning to discover more and more about D/s and BDSM, your story shows a gentle approach to those of us who are perhaps overanxious or apprehensive into submitting to the One we wish to please. You depiction of Monica taking her time to think about Nick's offer, was one of clear rationale and desire. Please write Part 2, Scorpio44, Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Subtle and Haunting

I fell in love with the subtle way that Monica fit in with the narrator's commands and, more pertinent, his needs. It makes the writing sophisticated in a way most erotic stories are not. I get the sense that these are the types of characters that feel like they are coming home when the find each other, like Vonnegut's duprass or like souls from past lives. I was lukewarm about it immediately after I read it, but have been thinking about it off and on for over a week now, and that, to me, is what reading is for.

Thanks

GAnnEGAnnEabout 17 years ago
Categories Don't Matter--CONTENT DOES!

The writer is very gifted. His stories are Steamily Erotic

but not in the usual and boring sense. His characters are

alive and responsive and thinking! His talents as a writer

bring the reader "inside" the relationship and the action!

BRAVO!!

bornagainbornagainabout 16 years ago
To Demanding

I can see where Nicks marriage went to he was to demaanding in his marriage that s probably why his marriage got downsized and if monica doesnt start telling Nick to downsizing his demands his relationship might go down the tubes or drains in this case.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OUTSTANDING! Sweet and VERY Hot!

EXTREMELY well written by someone who TRULY understands that the lifestyle is NOT about treating your Woman like crap or a piece of meat to be abused. It is about helping each other reach your peaks. SUPER! Master Samurai

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Gifted

Another excellent story from a gifted writer. Easy pace with a great flow. A lack of spelling and grammar mistakes make this easy to read.

Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
(BC) 👈 me Bullshit

Started out great, right up to the part when the trucker was involved. Don’t get why you want to get anyone else involved in the fantasy! Sick fuck! Was going to read. Not now!🤮

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Not bad, 4/5

See what the next chapter brings if he shares her that’s it for me. D/s relationships are all about trust once that trust is breached and it becomes the abuse of sharing no more story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some of your readers seem to be looking for reality or make comments about comparing your stories to their reality. 1) I get enough reality away from this computer & 2) So far, I'm enjoying your stories for what they are. Oh Yeah! 3) If I want to have complicated relationships, I seem, unfortunately, to be able to attract them without even trying ! THANKS !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As with the other writings of yours, I am thoroughly enjoying them. They are a GREAT escape from my reality.

THANK YOU !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous