All Comments on 'Bettie Page, Pin-Up Queen'

by DeniseNoe

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
madengineer3madengineer3over 15 years ago
Very Good

As a thumbnail sketch of the life of perhapse the most famous pinup model of all time, this is excellent! Betty Page is a very complex woman and has been misunderstood even by many of her fans. This is a must read for Betty's fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What about Howard Hughes ?

I have read that he made advances to her just before she dropped out of modeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Betty Page

I also enjoyed this outline As a thumbnail sketch of the life of perhapse the most famous pinup model of all time, this is excellent! Betty Page is a very complex woman and has been misunderstood even by many of her fans. This is a must read for Betty's fans.

Gregory

twilltwillover 13 years ago
Sexy Bettie Page

I remember Bettie Page from the 50's when I was in college. One of the guys in our dorm bought every magazine he could find that she was in. His 'library' was the envy of every guy, and he shared. Pix of her were far more popular than Marilyn or any other pin-up. I guess Herb must have had 4 dozen maybe more magazines featuring her. I have wondered what happened to his 'collection'. 'Course back then there were absolutely no pix of 'bush'. She was fantastic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous