All Comments on 'Black Cat'

by RomanCEisdead2

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too Long

I don't read story that are more than 3 parts. This is a 6 part story. Next time make this 2 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very good

awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Stuff

Very hot, too bad for the many with the attention span of goldfish, they will never know.

Jorel1455Jorel1455over 17 years ago
Wonderful!!!!

Very well written and very erotic. Too bad some people have the brain of a gnat, they cann't read something this long. Stories this well written just beg to be long , keep up the great work. Looking forward to your next 12 chapter story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Anticipating!

Mmmmmarvelously erotic and very clever. I look forward to your future submissions.

FuckYou718FuckYou718over 17 years ago
Great Work

Don't listen to the fuc*in' bastards...

Post just like you did. all the chapters at once.

Thanks for the post...

Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Top Cat

Good angle - intelligently written and fantastic eroticism.

You’re a good story teller, I was surprised to see that you hadn’t written more!

I would enjoy seeing a NonConsent/Reluctance story from you, I think you would do a great job on that genre of story telling.

Now for a shower!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why some think it is too long.......

You see, some come to this site just to have something to read while they -- well, you know. That's why they make left handed mice for right handed men. Now, if they don't have much stamina, a long story is a problem for them. As Neil Diamond put it, they are "done too soon." Too bad for them, as this was an excellent story.

BibliodrakBibliodrakover 17 years ago
TOO SHORT!!

When is the sequal coming out?? awesome writing, I loved the idea of her "dark side" kicking her "light side" out for a while. how about having her light side attempt to come back after she gets married to Tom and having HER kick it out all on her own?

BibliodrakBibliodrakover 17 years ago
TOO SHORT!!

When is the sequal coming out?? awesome writing, I loved the idea of her "dark side" kicking her "light side" out for a while. how about having her light side attempt to come back after she gets married to Tom and having HER kick it out all on her own?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent & Erotic!

Very sexy premise and you told the story very well! Loved the details of Cat's new wardrobe. Next time, focus a bit more on the changes from sensible shoes to sexy stilettoes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Damn fine story.

Alsolutely dynamite. I loved your story and look forward to reading more of your work. There should be another volume about this lady and her continued sexual awakening. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A short literary critique

Nice story, nicely paced and written. The anticipation till (sexual) climax was hot stuff, got me going. But .... There's always a but, isn't there. I've read this story of transformation from prudish virgin to semen-slurping, multicocking slut done this same way: woman (vaguely religious, thirty-something, sexually supressing nice girl saving herself for marriage); boy friend (shy, sensitive highly-upwardly mobile, virtuoso lover, w/big cock); girlfriend (aggressive bi-swinger, owns expensive dress shop, mentors slut to swinging). There is a boyfriend breakup and reconciliation (over misunderstanding). Boyfriend returns, makeup, happily ever after with lots of sperm (I love that part). The plot is cliched and the characters are stereotypes.

The writing and pacing are excellent. What I hope for in a future story is more innovation in plot, and more quirkiness in characterization. I really enjoy the prudish virgin metamorphosing into a voracious slut type story. Just work an innovative angle. I anticipate future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful!! Simple and interesting!

I, for one, loved the layout of your story. At first, I wasn't too keen on it, but by the second chapter, I was hooked! I didn't do anything else until I'd finished. I loved the erotica ... It was a mind-blowing build-up that I absolutely went ape for!! From buying new panties, then gradually to group sex ... It tripped several of my triggers ... I'd like to see how you handle a fetish story. I look forward to reading more of your work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
If only ...

If only I could have introduced that cat to my ex wife !!

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesalmost 14 years ago
best read in a long time

...and not too much schmaltz at the end! Really enjoyed this, as well written and added thoughts and feelings not just an endless physical fuckfest. But tell me, where can I get a cat like that one? And is there one for different body types, like a Garfield for BBWs? I guess an Egyptian cat for naturists?

LaBurquetteLaBurquetteover 12 years ago
I loved this....

It's cute and funny and very sexy. Thank you for sharing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just a little too easy

A fine tale. It's just i felt the transformation went so easily that it somehow fails to convince. If the struggle was devastating, the transformation would have been more intriguing... Still, i enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Will she let Tom know she does gang bangs for fun and has sex with anyone she’s told to any time Margaret says? She’s no longer worthy of him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, as good a story as I have read on this site in the many years I've been visiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Good story well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRomanCEisdead2@RomanCEisdead2
Umm, I guess that this update is the same as the last, and the one before that and the one before that and now the one before that!; I'm afraid it's taken far too long to get around to writing another story, having started it earlier this year. Alas, I have a number of pastime...