Blowjob Contest Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Straddling him, she moved backwards until she could get to his zipper and button on his pants. She undid both and yanked them down. His underwear came with them and out sprang his uninhibited cock that quickly grew to full height in the open air. The head was wet and shiny from the kissing induced pre-cum. Leaning over, she made quick work of it, cleaning his head with her first suck, before taking more of his shaft into her mouth. His healthy cock throbbed, filling with more and more blood as she sucked like a vacuum, then proceeded to bob rapidly up and down. The sensation curled Jordan's toes as Sam showcased her talent for sucking once again. He just laid back and put his hands under his head, letting her go to town on his cock, perfectly content for as long as she wanted to suck. She slowed down when she could tell he was getting too close to orgasm, not wanting him to blow and go soft just yet. To keep him from getting too excited she paused to take off her shirt and bra, but little did she know it had the opposite effect. Now he could watch her huge tits jiggle and shake as she bobbed up and down.

Another few minutes, she had coated his cock with a good supply of saliva and pre-cum, perfect mixture to use her breasts to fuck his cock. He loved when she put his cock between per boobs and used them to stimulate his dick. She held them together to keep his cock vertical and licked his head as it popped through her cleavage for several more minutes.

He watched every second, loving the visual and sensations as his cock was treated to the ultimate titfuck by the greatest set of boobs he'd ever seen. It was such a turn on, he didn't last very long before he warned her he might cum if she continued doing it. She stopped almost immediately, letting his cock flip from between her breasts to hit his stomach with an audible smack. She removed the rest of her clothes and he took off his shirt. Now naked, Jordan took control, climbing over her as she laid down on the bed, facing the footboard. He crawled between her legs, found her breasts with his hands, per-usual and eased his hard, wet cock into her aroused folds. She was wet and burning hot for his initial penetration, making both of them moan in pleasure as his body met hers and his cock found her smoldering depths.

Her hands clawed at his back as Jordan began to thrust uninhibited inside her, withdrawing almost all of his cock each time and slamming back down onto her. He used her breasts as hand holds, mashing them and grabbing as he pounded hard and fast. Her legs wrapped around his ass holding on for the ride as the bed rocked and squeaked from the onslaught.

Jordan basked in the pleasure around his cock as it repeatedly penetrated her. She was the perfect wetness for maximum stimulation, staying that way for several minutes as he continued in the missionary position. His hands never left her breasts and his cock never slowed down.

**

Rachel was amazed at how quickly her pleasure increased. She was on the verge of that months-in-the-making orgasm in record time. Anticipation and having to go without, really brought out the arousal. With her hands on Brandon's chest, she rode him hard and fast, bending that fully functional, large, beautiful cock of his where she loved it. The look on his face was priceless. She could tell he was trying not to cum too soon, even after his pent up explosion just moments earlier. Her orgasm was seconds away so she wasn't too worried he wouldn't last long enough.

Just a couple more up's and down's and the pleasure peaked and burst upon her so powerfully that she forgot to breathe from the sheer magnitude of the orgasm. It felt so good and so intense that her senses stopped working. Her hearing went deaf, her eyesight became spotted and blurry. Everything about her body was focused on the pure pleasure radiating through her. She couldn't even make a sound so crazy was the rapture.

Brandon couldn't help it. When Rachel's body went rigid and her sex clamped onto his cock and proceeded to spasm, he lost it and exploded inside of her. The pleasure of this climax was back to normal. It felt incredibly good and satisfying, especially with a convulsing, wet, pussy around his cock. Surge after surge of hot cum gushed from his head deep inside Rachel as they both climaxed together. They ended up in a heaving pile of flesh with Rachel falling on his chest, finally remembering to breathe. Nothing was said for several minutes as they held each other, catching their breath, bodies still tingling from the massive orgasms.

"That was amazing... It can't get any better than that," Rachel said, finally.

"You said it," Brandon replied.

Rachel rotated her head from his chest to look him in the face. "I love you Brandon. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to know you're okay. I's good to have you back."

"Good to be back. Man what a relief. I was freaking out not knowing."

"Well, now we know. You're perfectly perfect," she said, kissing him hard on the mouth.

Ignoring the mess they both had made, they kissed and held each other long after Brandon went soft and fell from her body. To be in each other's arms again like this was worth having to change the sheets.

**

Jordan pushed himself up to his knees with his hands still squeezing Samantha's perfect breasts. He did this for two reasons. One was for a better visual, so he could see her chest more clearly and watch his cock slide in and out of her shaved sex. The other reason was for the added friction this position gave his cock. By raising up it bent his cock down increasing the friction to the top of his head and shaft. Sam had gotten increasingly wet as he was fucking her so this helped keep him hard and increased the pleasure two fold.

There isn't many images better that he could think of then looking down at his bombshell blonde girlfriend as his cock rushed in and out by his own power. Her large breasts were giant orbs of perfect circles with erect nipples and tightly scrunched areolas. He even let go of them so he could view them better before reaching back down to pinch and squeeze. He settled into a nice pleasurable rhythm. Using his legs to rock forward and back into her as he played and admired her perfect body.

Her eyes closed occasionally but when she looked up at him, he could see the pleasure in them and the unspoken words "don't stop". He knew she loved this position too. She had told him so, many times. His head stimulated her G-spot perfectly and if he didn't let up she would cum every time. He worked on holding out, but for some reason everything was just perfect this time. Her sex was the ideal wetness and he struggled to keep from cumming too early. It was doubly hard due to the closeness he had already come with the amazing titfuck she had given him. He was hoping she was close because it was all he could do not to cross the point of no return.

Sam looked up at Jordan lovingly. She could tell he wanted to cum and was just barely managing not to. His cock was rock hard, she could fell his bulbous head hit her favorite spot on entry and exit. Just a few more thrusts and she would cum.

"Come on, babe, just a little longer," she begged.

The wave was cresting, she knew it was going to fall upon her any second and she basked in the warmth beginning to spread through her. All that needed to start was the involuntary contradictions, which took only a second or two to take hold and Sam was cumming. Her head fell back, her back arched and the pleasure burst upon her as she clamped her hands around the bed sheets below her. Her nipples burned with pleasure as her pussy exploded with bliss and contracted on Jordan's rock hard cock. Thankfully he didn't stop, but kept thrusting into her as her orgasm continued to wash over her. She was slightly surprised when she felt his cock begin to surge forth and fill her convulsing sex with his seed. Normally he pulls out and cums on her stomach and breasts, but this time he let loose inside her and she welcomed the added sensations.

Together they came, groaning and shaking in pleasured unison until Jordan fell over onto her in a heap of sweat and heaving bodies. His plentiful load oozing out of her sex as his cock continued to pulse deep inside of her.

**

The next morning Brandon was supposed to meet Rachel for breakfast but when he showed up at the restaurant he found that she wasn't alone. The whole group was waiting for him. He had a feeling he knew why.

All four beautiful girls had smiles on their faces. When he sat down they each said how glad they were that he was okay. His face went a little red, since he knew full well Rachel had gone back to her dorm room last night and had told them all about what had happened and the incredible sex that they had had. He got over the red face quickly as soon as Julie brought up the main topic of conversation he was expecting.

"So, Rachel tells us you want to finish what you started and finally complete the contest," Julie said.

"Yeah, now that I've recovered I think I should," he said.

"Well, great... then since you came last night we should be good to go in a weeks' time with me as the final contestant."

"Sounds good to me. No sex for a week and you can try and beat Sam's time."

"Yeah, and then Rachel can finally fulfill that promise she made you," Becca blurted.

"Oh, yeah... there is that," Brandon chuckled.

"Funny thing is, she's just as excited to fulfill it as you are to receive," Becca continued.

"True, even more so now that I know you're alright," Rachel said, grabbing Brandon's head and planting a big wet kiss on his mouth.

"Okay, so it's settled. In one week you'll come to Rachel's room and this can finally be determined. Sure seems like a long time coming." Julie said.

"Yeah, and I have another long week ahead of me," Brandon said.

"But you can do it, babe. No problem." Rachel said.

With that, Brandon knew Rachel hadn't told the other's about his wet dream and the secret he was going to hide from them all. To him, Karma had taken care of it and he had been punished accordingly. He really wasn't worried about the week ahead. He had learned not to complain and after the recovery in the hospital, going a week without sex would be no problem.

That wasn't to say he wasn't excited. He was looking forward to the blowjob from Julie and then the anal sex that had driven him to keep secrets and act like such a baby before the beating. The thought of anal had made him do things he wouldn't normally have done and he told himself not to fall into that temptation ever again. The anal would come, he knew it with absolute certainty.

After breakfast, the girls headed off to class. Brandon, since he had missed so much wasn't even registered for this semester since the other had ended while he was in the hospital. He was going to have to take the classes over, including biology where he had met them all. They had all passed while he recovered. He didn't let it get him down. He was too much on a high

Rachel kissed him goodbye and he watched all four of them leave as he sat at the table alone and finished his orange juice.

**

A week later, Brandon's balls were full and his excitement was off the charts. He left his dorm room and headed toward the girls dorm. It wasn't dark like last time he made this walk and was jumped from behind by Ryan. Later in the year the days had gotten longer. He was still cautious though, wondering to himself if something else would prohibit him from the anal sex he was craving so badly. With the threat of Ryan gone, nothing stopped Brandon from walking the short distance to the girl's dorm, inside, up the stairs and knocking on Rachel's and Sam's room door.

Rachel let him in. She was smiling big and just as excited as he was. The chair was in the center of the room and Julie was waiting on the bed next to it.

"Been a long time coming but finally we will know who the best is," Julie said, standing up as Brandon walked in. "You ready?" she asked him.

"Oh yeah, very."

"Good, and you've gone all week without?" she had to ask.

"I have, no lie."

"Excellent then you know what to do?" Julie said.

Brandon smiled, dropped his drawers and sat down on the chair with a full on hardon. Julie bit her lip, admiring the long wobbling shaft as it came to rest. She began to remove her clothing and did the same a Sam before her, leaving not a scrap of clothing on. She had a spectacular body, probably the best of all the girls. She was perfectly proportional and toned to flawlessness. Her breasts weren't as big as Sam's but they were perky, round and sexy as hell. Her toned stomach was unreal and capped off her shaved sex. Brandon was actually caught off guard with her beauty and by the time she was kneeling naked in front of him, he already had a drip of pre-cum halfway down the shaft of throbbing cock.

"On your mark... get set... go!" Rachel said, starting the timer.

Brandon inhaled deeply as Julie's hot, wet mouth engulfed his cock. He didn't miss her left hand going to her right breast and her right hand going lower to play with her clit. She was pulling out all the stops and he knew it. Damn this woman could suck cock, but so could they all.

Rachel watched as the clock ticked neared the minute mark. Julie was bobbing rapidly up and down and fingering her sex and twisting her nipple as she sucked as best she knew how. Rachel looked at Brandon's face. He was experiencing pure pleasure and she expected him to erupt any second. The minute mark came and went. Five more seconds and Sam's mark would stand as the winner of the contest.

Sam was on her feet now. She was timing as well and watching eagerly as the seconds ticked off. When 1:05 came and went, she wanted to scream in celebration but held her elation in. Eleven seconds later, Brandon exploded in Julie's mouth and continued into the air as her head came off his cock. Blasts of semen shot forward over her head in her face in her hair and on her breasts as Brandon's cock unleased his weeklong denial all over the blond hottie before him.

"1:16!" Rachel yelled. "You took second!"

"Fuck me!" Becca yelled.

"Yes!" Sam shouted, raising her hand in celebration.

Julie was covered in semen, Rachel handed her a towel and she tried to clean it off, but knew she needed a shower for sure.

"Okay, well it's over. Thanks, Brandon for doing this. We didn't expect it to take this long or cause you so much trouble," Julie said as she continued to clean her body off.

"No problem at all. I have to admit, it's the best thing to ever happen to me."

"No. What's about to happen to you is," Rachel corrected.

Giggles were heard and Sam and Becca smiled as they left the room. Julie had planned a head and put just a robe on, leaving shortly after them. Rachel and Brandon were left alone. It was time to fulfil a promise made long ago.

Coming around the chair, Rachel climbed onto Brandon's naked lap and put her arms around him.

"You did it, babe. The contest is over, no more having to wait. Are you ready for your reward?" she asked.

"More than I can say," he responded.

"Good, because I have a surprise for you," she said getting off his lap and beginning to undress in front of him.

She faced him the entire time until all that was left was her panties. Then she turned around, bent over and pulled them down. The plug in her ass was unmistakable. She looked over her shoulder at the grinning Brandon and motioned for him to come get his reward. His cock was already hard by the time he took the first step. She moved away from him as he approached and climbed onto her bed with her plugged up ass still facing him. She wiggled her butt as he reached out to her naked flesh and put both his hands on her cheeks. Pulling them apart, he watched her ass spread amid the plug tightly wedged into her hole.

"I can't tell which plug you've got in here," he said.

"I guess you'll just have to find out," she returned.

His cock was raging now, new pre-cum had emerged, beginning its long descent down the length of his cock. He wanted to yank the plug out of Rachel's body and replace it with is hard, throbbing cock but he took a deep breath, calmed himself and took his time. Her pussy was wet and aroused, ripe for the taking. He bent down, spread her cheeks again and licked from clit to plug with his tongue.

"Oh fuck, that feels good!" Rachel cooed.

He responded by shoving his tongue deep into her tangy, wet pussy and rooting around as deep as he could. The plug's endcap was between his eye and his head pushed on it as he tongued her lower hole. Moving lower, Brandon found her engorged clit and flicked it with his tongue several times before sucking it and pulling at it with his teeth. Rachel just became more and more wet with each second. As he ate her, he wondered if he could tell which plug was in her ass by shoving his cock into her pussy. He expected her to be tighter for sure and wondered if he could tell by the difference.

He ate and sucked for a bit longer before standing upright and grabbing his cock in his right hand. Rachel looked back at him, wondering what he would do next. She fully expected the plug to be removed and to finally take his hard, long cock into her ass. The anticipation had been killing her almost as bad as Brandon. She was quite surprised when he sawed his head up and down her pussy before gently sliding it in.

"Oh my gawd! You feel huge with the plug in my ass!" she screamed as his extensive shaft penetrated her slowly inch by inch.

"Yeah, you're much tighter. You've got to have either the medium plug or the large inside you, right?" he asked.

"You narrowed it down for sure and I applaud the way you did it," she said, putting her head down on her bed and taking all of his cock into her pussy.

He pressed his body against hers until his cock disappeared under the plug as he looked down. He was surprised at how tight she felt and he wondered if she had managed to take the large plug and kept it in this entire time. As he pulled free, he basked in the tight sensation of her wet pussy clinging to his cock. He watched his cock exit her body and the plug slightly move outward as well until it came to the wide part hidden in her ass. He couldn't tell for sure which it was even with a better look. He withdrew up to his head and slid his dick into Rachel faster and pulled out immediately, hitting her ass with his body harder and harder each time he withdrew and thrust in again.

After a few minutes, Brandon reached down and with two fingers hooked them around the endcap of the plug and pulled on the toy slightly as he continued to fuck Rachel from behind. Letting the tension off, he eased the plug back in and pulled out, in and out with his cock and playing with the toy. Rachel was moaning and loving every second. Each time, Brandon pulled a little more of the plug from Rachel's ass but not enough for it to pop out. He watched the flesh widen as he pulled, reveling in the visual of his wet cock moving underneath the protruding plug.

He knew which one it was the more he pulled it out. The bulge was rounding off sooner than if it was the large plug. She had the medium in her and was still this tight.

"It's the medium one," he suddenly said.

"Correct. So now that you know, why don't you replace it with something bigger and claim your reward," she said, turning to smile up at him.

He had a good grip on the plug and instead of letting it go back in again he stopped his thrusting and pulled the plug all the way out of Rachel's tight ass. She stayed open as it left and he gazed down into her red open hole, just begging for his cock. His heart began to race, almost exploding out of is chest with excitement as he knew what was about to happen. Dropping the plug on the bed next to her, Brandon removed his wet cock from her pussy and gripped it tightly in his right hand.