Blowjob Contest Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, you ready?" he asked.

"Yes, so ready! Just remember to go slow, you're much bigger than the plug."

Lube wasn't an issue. His cock was covered in her juices and he saw plenty of lube in her open ass from when she inserted the medium plug. He smiled at her, bent his cock down and noticed how big he looked to her partially opened anus. The first contact make his breath catch in his throat and his heart skip a beat. Her flesh was hot, the excitement level was the highest it had ever been in his life. Blood pounded in his head and he felt it engorge his cock to the max.

Pressing very slowly, Brandon eased his shiny, glasslike head into Rachel's ass for the first time. He watched without blinking as her ass opened slowly to accept his bulbous head. He suddenly felt her fingers begin playing with her clit as the tightness grew on the head of his cock. She was tight and he was spreading her wider than anything she'd had inside her before. He felt her taut ring quivering around his head and he stopped for a moment without retreating a fraction. Her hand sped up and he could hear her breathing increase as the stress grew.

When he felt the pressure ease slightly, he proceeded further until his head eased into her and disappeared. Rachel moaned with her hand going ballistic on her clit. Brandon froze again and watched her ass pulsing around his ridged shaft. His cock looked snipped off at the head so tight was her ass around the shaft. He realized that his head had been malleable compared to his rock hard shaft. When her flesh turned white around his reddish flesh, he knew it was more than she expected.

"Holy shit! It's much... bigger... than... I thought," she said between pants.

"Are you okay?" he asked afraid to move.

"Yes, don't pull out, not now that you're in!" she blurted.

"Okay, I won't"

"I can adjust, just give me... a second."

Brandon couldn't believe the pressure and heat on the end of his cock. He knew the further he got his cock in, the better it would feel. He knew why she was struggling. His cock was huge, so engorged with blood from his excitement it was wider and more rigid than normal. He couldn't help it. It was the culmination of everything since he was offered the main part in the contest all those months ago. Finally he had his reward and it was wrapped tightly around the head of his cock like a vise. He wondered if she'd go through with it. The look and the feel was crazy, he wondered how she had lasted even this long.

Rachel fingered her little nub as expertly as she knew how. The strain on her ass was intense. Brandon's cock felt unyielding and hot in her butt like a burning rod of steel. She knew he was big but she didn't think it would be this tight after all the practice. She tried to relax, tried to focus on her clit and the pleasure radiating from her sex organ as she ran two finger over it rapidly. She had adapted to everything before, she just needed to be patient and take her time. Thankfully Brandon wasn't moving. She could feel his penis pulsing though. He was massive, full of blood from excitement no doubt.

She played and played letting the pleasure overcome the strain, not knowing or caring how long it took. She knew she had to do it. She had promised all those months ago and he had been so good to put up with the contest and then to be beaten almost to death, made her feel obligated. She also knew if she could adapt to him the results could be staggering.

Finally she felt the pressure ease and the pleasure push through. Her grip on his cock lessened, the cramping that had involuntarily started eased and stopped. She in no way reduced her speed on her clit, nor did she tell Brandon to move until she had built her arousal to the point of forgetting all about the strain.

Brandon felt it ease as well. He knew he could move again but since she hadn't told him to, he didn't. He waited patiently as he watched her flesh around his cock gain color back as the clenching faded. A few more minutes went by as his cock throbbed and yearned to go deeper before Rachel finally said she was okay and he could try to go in more.

She never let up on her clit. He could feel her hand rapidly playing as he pressed in another inch of his extensive cock. She had no complaints so he pushed another inch after the first. The heat and pleasure multiplied on his cock. He had never felt something so amazing in his life. He felt his heartbeat in his eyes as his body reacted to the excitement, the grip on is cock and the heat was mind-blowing and only got better with each inch until over half of his cock was in Rachel's ass.

He paused then, marveling at the sight of his cock extending into her tight hole. He saw her chest heaving from behind and felt her hand playing vigorously with her clit. The wait had been worth it. Anal was even better than he imagined, he'd never felt like that before. Instead of pushing more in, Brandon pulled a few inches back out and savored the tight grip of Rachel's ass milking is shaft as he slowly exited. It was phenomenal and his arousal spiked so high he almost nutted in her ass before he stopped short to keep from cumming. He couldn't believe how good it felt, how quickly his climax had almost snuck up on him.

Rachel felt the potential. Especially when Brandon began to withdraw from her body. She felt her ass kneading his cock, felt the pangs of pleasure she knew could be, as the clit play mixed with the huge cock in her ass. Everything she had tried up to that point only got better the bigger it was. Each orgasm she had doing anal always increased with a large object. Why would it be different now? Logic told her that Brandon's huge cock would produce the greatest orgasm ever. She felt positive of that fact when the pleasure rose in her body as his cock slid out of her slowly and suddenly stopped.

She turned her head to see why and could tell that Brandon was trying not to cum. He had that look she's seen before when he's trying to hold off the pleasure. She had grown accustomed to the look a lot since they had gotten together because the contest didn't allow him to cum. She knew he didn't want to blow so soon and that is why he had stopped. She knew her ass must be amazing for him to be so close so soon. Pride ran through her and excitement for both of them.

She smiled up at him but he didn't notice, so focused on his cock in her ass. She played and her pleasure rose as his cock stuck most the way out of her body. She was ready. She was full engulfed with arousal and well-adjusted to his width now. She wanted him to fuck her. She wanted him to make her cum and climax to her full potential. Warmth radiated from her body. The pleasure from her clit washed over her insides, causing juices to run from her sex, covering her hand and increasing the rapture rising over her. She just needed him to move again, to shove his fat cock deep and fast, out and in, until the eruption she knew was inevitable.

Brandon felt Rachel's desires. She was rocking slightly back and forth on his cock, probably only moving a half an inch or less and possibly not even knowing she was doing it. He knew she wanted it, that she was ready for him now. The grip on his cock was perfection, the perfect mix of heat and pressure. He had seen her climax with the toys. He knew how excited she got and how big she climaxed. He knew this was his chance to give that to her with his cock and by so doing he knew anal would be something she would desire again and again. He couldn't ruin that chance by cumming too soon now.

Brandon buckled down, focused on Rachel and slid his rock, hard cock back into her with speed this time.

She screamed in pleasure, "Yes! Now fuck me! Make me cum so hard!"

Brandon buried his cock for the first time all the way to his balls in Rachel's hot, tight ass. He tried not to get overcome from the pleasure and excitement but it was near impossible with his entire cock buried deep. Her insides were blissful fire, pampering his cock like never before. Pushing through, he pulled out again and slammed his cock back in as fast as he dared. Rachel was literally shaking now, her whole body trembled and she was on the verge of the climax she yearned for. Her breathing was short little gasps with her head in the bed sheets and her right hand going ballistic on her clit. Another withdraw and descent and another, Brandon held his climax back, taking his cock in and out with each thrust almost to the head and balls each time.

He had to last to ensure he'd be doing this for a long time to come. And with that in mind, Brandon, the luckiest mother fucker on campus, drove his cock deep and fast into Rachel until the poor girl exploded with pleasure the likes of which she to this day has a hard time explaining to anyone. The reason for that was because she literally lost consciousness as the waves of pleasure overwhelmed her. It was exactly like she predicted. The bigger the object the bigger the orgasm and Brandon's cock was by far the biggest thing she'd taken in her butt. She had expected greatness but even she was surprised by the intensity and length of her orgasm, the parts she remembers anyway. She was unaware of reality for a total of forty-five seconds before waking again still in the grips of the best orgasm of her life.

When she gained consciousness, she realized that Brandon was cumming as well, filling her ass with a massive load of hot cum. This only added to her pleasure and she went out for another twenty seconds before totally collapsing on the bed with Brandon's spent cock stuffed deep. He fell onto her, panting and sweaty from his efforts and excitement.

Cumming inside Rachel's ass had to be the single most memorable experience in Brandon's life. He totally lost it when she started cumming and her ass clamped down on his cock repeatedly as her convulsions hit like a jack hammer. He knew he had lasted long enough and let his semen fly in what felt like a massive blast of cum, six or seven times until his cock eased to pulses inside of her.

Everything he had been through, the contest, the beating, the recovery the waiting. It was all worth it. The promise of anal did not disappoint, if anything it far outshined even his wildest imagination.

Epilogue

Ryan tried to fight off the five black men cornering him in the supply closet but he soon was overwhelmed and the more he struggled the harder they hit him. They took turns fucking his 'tight white ass' as he groaned in pain from the beating and the large black cocks. Every time they assaulted him he regretted touching Brandon or knowing Rachel. After nine months of hell, Ryan was finally released on probation but never went back to the college campus or saw Brandon and the girls ever again.

**

The contest was over, Sam had taken first place with a time of 1:05, Julie came in second with 1:16 followed by Becca at 1:35 and bringing up the rear was Rachel with 3:23. Sam may be able to claim the best time but I think we all know who really won The Contest. It was definitely Brandon.

He was right about Rachel and anal sex. The experience was seared into her brain. Anal happened and happened a lot. She got more and more accustomed to Brandon's large cock. Soon she was able to take him without much preparation at all. It was like her ass just yearned for him. No stress, no strain just pure unadulterated pleasure. She learned to ride his cock backwards and forwards, easily changing positions without worrying about him leaving her body. He bent her over beds, couches even with her on her neck with her legs sprawled over her and Brandon driving his cock down deep from above. They tried it all. She had become an anal addict with no complaints from Brandon.

The other girls eventually tried it, after hearing how wonderful it was from Rachel almost every day, but none of them took to it like Rachel had. It was okay for the others but just for special occasions or when they were really horny.

College life went on. Contests continued and competition was strong among the girls but nothing had the lasting effects as the blow job contest their sophomore year.

The End.