All Comments on 'Blushing Bride Ch. 03'

by britneyfan

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yes! Yes ! Yes!

More! More! More!

Soon! Soon! Soon!

Please! please! please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very hot story

very hot, more .......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More please!

Please let there be more!!!

btch2bbredbtch2bbredalmost 18 years ago
OMG!!! I Loved It!!!

OMG!!! I loved this story. One of the best I've ever read. On a scale of 1-10, I give it an 11. Please continue the story. Personally I'd like it best if his wife, the real Gina, remained in the dark. Perhaps his friends could threaten to reveal the events of the bachelor party to his wife. Just my thoughts on what I'd like to see. Whatever happens I'd love to see the story continue and I look forward to part 4.

liltarliltarover 17 years ago
continue!

great story! please don't stop here, continue with it! wife can join as a wife or as a "groom". looking forward to any direction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I want more!

I want to hear what happens on the honeymoon. Do they go someplace warm with nude beaches or a ski vacation with hot tubs. Did Mark or the maid of honor give the real Gina a strap on as a wedding present? Does Mark have the original dress repaired? Please, please, please continue.

regrabbit2004regrabbit2004about 17 years ago
Hott Damn

This is one of my favorite stories have read it many a time. Please continue this story, does gina find out about Rich's secret? Will gina decide she wants to explore in her mans secrets? PLEASE, OH PLEASE give us more of this wonderful story.

pleaser714pleaser714about 17 years ago
SO HOT!!!

I loved it! I would love to have been :Gina"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
perfect

Can't comment perfection,would sully it:p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WISHING

SURE WISH I HAD FRIENDS LIKE THAT. TO HELP FULFILL MY FANTASY LIKE THE ONE IN THE STORY. LOVE TO READ MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
o my god!!!!!

please you must continue this story it is so good i have read it twice already and i want more of it to read. please write more to this amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice story

I'm not sure I understand how it's the top rated TS/TG story on Lit though. Dialogue is really unrealistic, as are the characters, to the point of being corny.

saggybreastloversaggybreastloverover 14 years ago
incredible

this story is amazing, i wish i could be like gina in real life

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
can't wait to read the next chapters

Your story is so hot it made me cum (I ate all my cum, of course). I especially enjoyed Samantha. Perhaps "Gina" & "Samantha" could get it on and put on a good show for all the guys.

DianacdDianacdover 13 years ago
Come on, dear author, WE WANT MORE!!!

As most readers have commented, this is a hell of a story, and most of us bisexual crossdressers, to be fucked by our best friends while wearing is one of our fondest dreams. So plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue, let the marriage be carried out, but as soon as he comes back from the honeymoon (where he remembers so fondly the dicks on his ass) he has a reunion with each and all of his friends. Hope the author responds soon and delights us with more fantasies, mmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I want have a stag night like hers

BertaCDBertaCDover 9 years ago
Still Enjoying your Story

I know I'm posting this long after many others have posted their comments. So I know there are still quite a few more chapters to read. This chapter certainly was full of some very erotic twists and turns which I enjoyed immensely. I sure hope he kept the torn and damaged gown for his possible future use. Guess I'll have to read on at some future time to find out.

Berta 11/12/2014 4:55 PM EST

JoyceLynnTVSlutJoyceLynnTVSlutabout 8 years ago
The fantasy that I've always held...

I love the sexual action and tension in his chapter, better than in any of the other 5. I'd love to be the "blushing bride" in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY. IT IS SUPER HOT !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Made me feel like the bride

This story was so hot. Made me wish I was the bride enjoying all that erect man-flesh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stimulating;

Reminds me of my younger days. I would dress and go to a local Adult Movie Theater. Sometime I would kneel in the seats and be taken like the actress on the screen. Often, I would kneel and use my mouth to satisfy. Often we would go into the restroom and I would be bred from behind. As many as 8 loads were in me when I left. There were also times when I would go home with him, and, be taken while on my back which was totally heavenly. Such a wonderful evet and memory. I pulsate as I write with desire for more.

SusanlynnSusanlynnover 6 years ago
Crashed and burned

This was written so long ago that I’m sure the author will never see this but I’m going to say it anyway. You took what started out as a hot sexy story and ruined it with the orgy and the introduction of Samantha. I could see Ritch (Gina) sucking and fucking the guys but two cocks in the ass at once while sucking on another one? A bit much for me. And while I’m at it, I know the author is from the UK but here in the States it’s not an arse. It’s an ASS. They’re not knickers, they’re PANTIES. Stories written by British authors using those terms are a real turn off. I’m out. Not going to finish reading what could have been a really hot sexy story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous