Bus Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth and hands were fully involved in sucking on Henry, that was rather obvious. On one of her up strokes, however, Nicki paused for a moment, even though she knew Henry was nowhere near cumming yet. She could see the brief moment of concern in his eyes as he wondered if she was having second thoughts about sucking him, but in another instant, Henry knew all was well. Nicki had used her little pause to fill her mouth with saliva, then she let it all go in a torrent down the sides of Henry's cock. She even pulled her mouth away from him for a bit, letting a streamer of her own spit lead down to his cock before she started sucking him again. Her spit acted as a lubricant for her hands, which twisted and stroked around Henry's thick shaft while she continued to suck him. Through it all Henry was quite content to sit back and let Nicki do her thing, giving her the lead wherever it may take them. It had been a while since he had enjoyed such a wonderful blow job, and he knew Nicki must be very well practiced. Her mouth felt so good on him he knew he wasn't going to last much longer, and he groaned as he felt his balls aching to release their load. Nicki could feel Henry getting ready to cum as well, in fact she could taste his pre-cum oozing out onto her tongue, which was her signal to stop.

Henry's eyes opened wide with shock as he felt Nicki's mouth slip off his cock. She was stepping back, a smile still on her face as a glob of her spit dribbled down her chin and onto her tits. Clearly she wasn't afraid of what they were doing, and it didn't appear as if she was having second thoughts. Before Henry could speak, Nicki's actions explained everything to him. As she stepped back, she brought her hands first onto her breasts, giving them a caress and squeeze. Deft fingers rolled her hard little nipples before her hands wandered down over her belly and into the waistline of her shorts. In a moment she had the elastic hooked around her fingers, and as Henry watched with obvious delight, Nicki was soon tugging the form fitting material away. It was quite obvious as she peeled the black spandex away that it truly had advertised all of her curves and folds, in fact Nicki had to tug just a little to ease her shorts out from between her pussy lips. Henry liked what he saw, especially when he realized that hot little Nicki's pussy had been shaved completely bare. He rose from his seat in anticipation as he watched Nicki peel the spandex shorts down her legs, until she finally kicked them off. It was Nicki's turn to be surprised this time, for as soon as her shorts were off, she had only enough time to look up before Henry was upon her.

The big black man took her in his arms, taking Nicki around her slender waist and pushing into her. She gave her ground readily, feeling the urgency in his body as it pressed up against hers. He was moving her across the little clearing that they had been in, carrying Nicki in his arms with her feet barely touching the ground. She didn't need to look to see where they were headed, as she soon found herself backed up against a sizable tree. Without a word from Henry, Nicki spread her legs apart as soon as she felt the rough bark against her bare ass, and he lowered an arm for her to rest a thigh against. Normally this would be a difficult position to maintain her balance in, but Henry's strength made it possible for her to be even more flexible. No sooner had Nicki's leg come to rest in the crook of his arm than she felt that hard cock she had been sucking on pressing against her waiting pussy. Henry was shifting his weight around, feeling around for Nicki's pussy with the tip of his cock. It wasn't hard for him to position himself just right, and he soon had himself positioned right on her smooth little slit.

Henry eased himself inside Nicki slowly while he set her down on the ground gently. She was balanced on only one foot, but Henry did a wonderful job of steadying her. Besides, she was pressed up against the tree, and all she had to do was gasp as his fat cock slid deep inside her. To be true, Henry wasn't quite able to get it all in, the angle wasn't quite right, but that didn't stop Nicki from moaning. It had been so long since she'd enjoyed such a thick cock, even though her husband was quite well endowed, Nicki knew instantly that Henry was even bigger. His cock was a tight fit inside her pussy, but the feeling was not at all unpleasant. In fact, Nicki enjoyed the wonderful feeling of fullness she felt inside her cunt as Henry thrust himself inside her. Besides, she was so wet from her anticipation that he was sliding in rather easily. Still, she was gasping each time she felt the big man's cock pounding into her pussy. Henry's strokes were hard and fast, he was even pulling Nicki down onto his cock each time he thrust. Periodically he'd lean back a little, giving him a better view of his cock as it reamed out her sweet little cunt. Nicki was proving to be an excellent fuck, and the sight of his hard black cock plunging in and out of her shaved pink pussy was an added bonus. There was just something inherently hot about watching his dark cock against her pale skin as he shoved it in and out of her pussy. Henry had always had a thing for white women, and to be fucking a hot shaved cunt like Nicki's was something he'd always dreamed of. Sure he'd had his share of lovelies in the past, but not so often recently, which meant that this was one to cherish. Besides, Nicki was a pretty tight fit, despite her reputation, and that heightened Henry's enjoyment even more.

Having Nicki's tight bald pussy wrapped around his cock wasn't all Henry got. Her lovely breasts jiggled nicely each time he slammed her back into the tree with his hard thrusts, and she was moaning and gasping on top of it all. Nicki would toss her head back as Henry's cock pounded into her, flailing the air with her silky brown hair. Her skin was soft to the touch under Henry's hands, yet her body was firm to grasp. Henry leaned back one last time as he fucked her, savoring the sight of his slick cock gliding into Nicki's snatch. A mix of her saliva and cunt juices glistened on his shaft as he pulled it out, and upon seeing this, Henry rammed himself into her hard. His strokes were short and fast now,, and his heavy balls slapped up against Nicki's body as his cock pounded into her. Her gasps became screams as she came, surrendering to the delight of Henry's black cock. Her own fingers dug into Henry's back and shoulders, and she winced as she felt the final powerful thrusts of his cock into her. Nicki's pussy juices dripped down out of her pussy as Henry groaned out loud while forcing his cock all the way inside of her. His thrusts finally came to an end as he rammed his cock in deep, and he pulled Nicki's body tight against his as he came. Hot cum shot out of Henry's cock in great globs, filling up Nicki's hot fuck hole. He had shot it off deep inside her, but it quickly flowed out of her well fucked pussy. All that cum dripped out of her when Henry pulled his cock free of her, dribbling down her thighs and smearing across her bare cunt. The two of them were soaked in sweat from all their exertions, but Henry maintained enough strength to support Nicki in her standing position as she rapidly regained her breath. They both knew that their jog was over, and they left open the possibility of repeating this workout together as they headed back home. Nothing was said to the others of their little morning group, which left quite a bit up to their own speculation.

The next morning was a little awkward out at the bus stop, but Henry spun a good tale of how their jog went, and the normally vocal Nicki gave only demure smiles as answers. Rosemarie and Sheri had been able to get nothing out of her, even when Sheri claimed to detect a slight wobble to Nicki's walk. "What's the matter Nicki? Can't walk straight after a jog with Henry?"

Sheri's pointed question was enough to make Rosemarie blush, but Nicki remained unplussed. Without missing a beat, Nicki hinted that her husband had given her quite a workout the night before, which was the source of her unsteady gait. That information was delivered while she was giving Henry a knowing look and sly wink, and it wasn't untrue either. Her morning fuck with Henry had left Nicki extremely horny the rest of the day, and that night she and her husband had gotten no rest. It was probably a combination of his exertions and Henry's thick cock that had left her pussy satisfied but sore, and it was something she looked forward to experiencing again soon. Other than that, she did a pretty good job at not letting on to anyone that Henry had gotten a taste of her the day before, and he wasn't about to volunteer the information either. They didn't say much more about this, but as the group broke up after the bus came, Nicki gave Henry a longing look as he walked back to his house with the scantily clad Sheri in tow. Ostensibly this would be their morning to work out together with Henry's weights, but Nicki knew how well her session with Henry had gone. She was so engrossed with wondering what Sheri had in store for her that she didn't notice Rosemarie licking her lips as she wondered the same thing.

The walk to Henry's house was a short one, but it was enough to get Sheri's heart racing. She claimed to enjoy a good workout, but Henry's set up of free weights and a universal in his basement was quite foreign to her. Still, she mused that weight training wasn't quite what she had in mind when she agreed to this workout, and she went through the motions with Henry's guidance as best she could. He was distracted by the blonde almost immediately, and not without good reason. Her torn off T-shirt top was a little longer than she had been wearing normally, but that was counterbalanced by the fact that the neckline was torn lower as well. Beneath the soft cotton shirt, a work out bra concealed a pair of perky little breasts. Sheri wasn't as well endowed as either of her friends, but her tits were quite lovely. Even in the tight bra they were bouncy as she took the stairs, and she made no effort to hide them from Henry's eyes. Sky blue shorts made up the rest of her wardrobe, they were short enough to begin with but Sheri had taken the added step of rolling down the waistline a few times too. This gave Henry plenty to leer at as he helped Sheri go through the motions of a proper work out. In truth, it was an interruption to his normal routine, but with the petite blonde for company, Henry didn't mind.

After giving the workout enough time to sputter out, Sheri started poking around the various things Henry kept in his basement. Instead of taking the opportunity to continue his workout, Henry sat and watched the blonde puttering around with great interest. Sheri helped him make that decision with some carefully posed positions, her wiggling buns did the trick as she bent over to pick something up. Her shorts would ride up on her as she did that, exposing a good portion of her cheeks. That was quite a delightful sight, and it was more than enough to keep his attention. She kept poking around, and it didn't take her too long to find some of his police equipment, and she asked for and received a run down on what all his gear was for. Most of it was pretty straightforward, with Henry keeping around various sets of pads and gloves for boxing and things like that. What really piqued Sheri's interest was his bag of riot gear, not so much the helmet and mask, but she came up with a police baton and handcuffs soon enough. Henry watched as she toyed with them for a bit, looking all sweet and innocent as she goofed around with them. She seemed to have a little more interest in a pair of steel handcuffs, and Henry asked if she liked them.

"Do you really use these?" asked Sheri in reply. She had a pouty, innocent look as she stood there, but her body language belied this. The cuffs dangled from an outstretched finger, and Sheri was standing with a hip cocked out and a knee brought up slightly. In short, she looked like many girls who would get busted for hanging out on a street corner and soliciting passers by. Henry smiled at her and nodded in the affirmative as he took a few steps in Sheri's direction.

"Only if I need to."

"And how do you do that?" asked Sheri as she held the cuffs out towards him.

Henry's grin broadened. He took the handcuffs off Sheri's finger with a swipe, and then took a slender wrist in his hands. "Well," he started. "First things first. Up against the wall. And spread 'em." Before Sheri could utter a sound, Henry had her turned around and pressed up against the concrete wall. With his feet he spread Sheri's legs apart, then pushed her arms up and flat against it. A gentler touch was used as he ran his hands down her sides, caressing her body from shoulders on down. Of course, he allowed his hands to linger on her breasts and buns, and she brooked no argument. "Gotta search you first," he explained as he allowed his hands to make another pass. This time he ran them up her inner thighs, and he snuck a finger inside her shorts to get a feel of the hot moisture between her legs. Sheri cooed as she felt this, and offered no resistance as he brought her arms down behind her back. The steel cuffs were cool to the touch as Henry deftly snapped them onto her wrists.

"You can see I'm not hiding anything," smiled Sheri as she looked back over her shoulder at him.

"I can't be too sure about that," explained Henry as he shoved his hands down the front of her shorts. He was pressed up behind her, and she could feel the faint stirrings of his cock through his shorts as he rubbed his fingers along the outer edge of her panties. "Mmm...nice," he commented as he felt the satiny material. "Thong?"

"Uh huh," she murmured as she felt his fingers tracing against her pussy. Sheri could already feel herself getting wet as she stood helpless in front of him. "Is that how you do it?"

"Standard procedure," answered Henry as he stepped back for a moment. Sheri managed to turn around and face him.

"But what if someone does this?" she asked. Henry watched in surprise as she sat herself down on the floor, then proceeded to slip her legs through her arms. In no time at all she had her hands in front of her, and although they were still cuffed together, she wiggled her fingers at Henry.

"Oh, now that's something else," he said as he stepped towards her. "Now you're trying to escape, and we can't have that, can we?" Sheri shook her head 'no' as Henry took her by the arm and backed her up towards a weight bench. She offered no resistance as he laid her down on the bench and undid one side of the handcuffs. "If you do something like that," he started. "Then we have to cuff you down somewhere." With that, he wrapped her arms around a post and re-cuffed her hands up over her head. "There, now you can't get out."

Sheri tugged around for a moment. "No, I can't," she confirmed. "Now what would you do?" She wiggled her legs around a bit as she said that, rubbing her thighs against each other in an effort to quench her rising desire. "Going to search me again?"

Henry only smiled in response. He straddled Sheri's body and let his hands run up her sides again. They came to rest on her bra, and while she wriggled around, he watched for her to nod before he continued. As soon as she did, Henry had her bra pulled up, exposing her perky little tits. Her T-shirt was pushed out of the way also, and both garments were left dangling from Sheri's handcuffed wrists. Sheri tried to reach up and kiss Henry as he stretched over her, but he pulled back as he slithered back down on her. With her body confined to the bench, all she could do was moan as she felt first his hands, then his mouth engulfing her petite breasts. They were firm to the touch and oh so sensitive as Henry's tongue pressed down against a hard nipple. He used a gentle touch with her as he caressed and kneaded her tits to the accompanying sounds of her moaning. "You like that?" asked Henry as he took his mouth off of her while changing sides.

"God yes!" came Sheri's breathless reply. More moans followed as he sucked down on her other breast and let his hand stroke where he had been sucking before. Her tits were wet with his saliva, and he pinched her nipples lightly while sucking her. Momentarily, Henry stopped, sliding back up along the bench to bring his cock up to Sheri's tits. Without a word, he tugged his shorts down to free himself before placing his shaft directly in Sheri's cleavage. His hands squeezed her tits together while he started to stroke, fucking Sheri's tits and aiming his cock at her mouth. This lasted only briefly, for as soon as Sheri started lashing out her tongue at him, Henry slid up even further, letting the blonde take the tip of his hard cock into her mouth.

Sheri sucked greedily as soon as Henry's cock was in her mouth, and she could feel him thrusting himself gently into her mouth. Her tongue flicked out at him each time he pulled his cock out of her mouth, as Sheri was powerless to use her hands to guide him. The feeling of having the black man fucking her face while she lay helpless was wonderful, she knew that feeling him fucking her somewhere else would be even better. Henry had now switched to rubbing his cock all over her face, coating her cheeks with her own saliva before plunging his cock into her mouth again. Sheri's upper body was pinned by his weight, but her legs and thighs were rubbing ceaselessly against each other as she continued to suck him. She knew how slutty she had to look, a petite little blonde with an impossibly large black cock thrusting in and out of her mouth. Henry liked it too, but he retained enough self control to know when to stop. Just as he had done the day before with Nicki, Henry abruptly pulled his cock away from her, allowing Sheri one last lick before he stepped down between her legs.

In a flash Henry had pulled Sheri's shorts off, they were followed quickly with her soaked thong. The pale blue material already showed a dark wet spot from where her pussy had been dripping, this was something that did not escape Henry's notice. He stood back a moment as Sheri spread her legs for him, taking note of the short brown hairs of Sheri's trimmed patch. She was mostly shaved clean, just like her friend, but a triangle of neatly trimmed brown hairs belied the bleach blonde's true coloring. Her husband rather liked it that way, and Sheri was more than happy to oblige. It was obvious that Henry enjoyed this as well, for her was quick to slide between those spread legs and position his cock just right. Sheri braced herself in anticipation, waiting for the first thrust of that hard cock into her pussy. It still came as a surprise, for Henry slid the length of his pole against the wet lips of her cunt and over her clit instead of plunging it right in. A moan escaping from Sheri's lips was cut short as he shoved the wet crotch of her panties into her mouth. They were wadded up like a gag, and Sheri could taste the juices of her own pussy as Henry's cock finally found its way inside her. Her eyes opened with shock as she felt his steel hard cock tearing into her, and despite having her panties in her mouth, Sheri managed a pleasure filled scream.

Those screams continued as Henry forced his cock deep inside her. Sheri's pussy was a very tight fit, indeed Henry was the biggest man she'd ever had fuck her. Her screams alternated with squeals as she felt his cock probing deep inside her with each hard thrust. Truly Henry was using all of his strength to pound himself into her, and she took it quite willingly. His hands had moved off of her breasts and were now pushing her thighs up and back, spreading that hot cunt even wider for his dark shaft to penetrate. From his position, Henry could watch his cock sinking deep into Sheri's pussy every time he thrust. Her little titties jiggled every time his cock slammed into her, and her face was contorted as she winced at the feeling of Henry's cock reaming her. It was an enjoyable feeling though, and before long Sheri's eyes were open as she gasped at the incredible feeling of Henry fucking her. Her body tossed around on the bench as much as her arms being chained to the post would let her, the effect was that she ended up tossing her hair around a lot. All that writhing made Henry fuck her even harder, he was pushing her down against the bench as his cock pounded in and out of her. Occasionally, Henry would pull his cock out of Sheri's pussy and stroke it against her clit, driving her wild each time he did it. Henry soon realized this, and after a few more body shaking thrusts into her cunt, pulled his cock out and started humping Sheri's clit.