Bus Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of that long black shaft rubbing against her clit made Sheri's eyes roll, it felt that good. After only a few long strokes, she was screaming for more and more, begging Henry to fuck her good. He kept at it as she arched her back, pressing herself against him tightly until her pussy juices flowed out in a steady stream. Her orgasm came out in sobbing gasps as she squeezed herself against him, mashing her cunt against Henry's throbbing cock. He looked down to see her juices gushing out of the red opening of her snatch before driving himself in deeper and deeper. Sheri was still cumming, gasping and moaning as she felt Henry fucking her with a vengeance, using her body for his own pleasure. Being handcuffed down only heightened her sense of pleasure, she felt herself giving her body to him and cumming louder and louder as he fucked her like a cheap little whore. She imagined herself to be one and came again, the erotic thought setting off a new wave of pleasure as she surrendered to his big black cock. Henry's shaft was fully coated in Sheri's cum by now, and with his balls slapping against her he felt his own impending orgasm. It only took a few more hard thrusts into her nasty little pussy as Henry savored the hot fuck they were sharing. Sheri's legs were high up in the air now, splayed apart to let him in deep as she held nothing back from him. His hands were pressing against her thighs as he fucked her, getting in one last mighty stroke. He felt his balls about ready to explode as his cock slid into Sheri one last time, and that's when he pulled himself free of her.

Her legs dropped down to the bench as Henry took his hands off of her and he bounded over her petite little body as it writhed on the bench. Sheri saw him coming towards her, and somehow she had enough presence of mind to open her mouth to take his hard cock in one more time, right before he came. Like it had been with Nicki the day before, Henry's cum shot was a torrent of sticky hot cum that splashed all over Sheri's lips and tongue. Plenty of it was swallowed down her throat as he forced his cock into her waiting mouth, but lots more dribbled over her lips and smeared across her face. Instinctively, Sheri winced as Henry came, fearful of his hot jizz burning her eyes, but the black man's aim was true. He unloaded his cum into her mouth and onto her face, and she took it all willingly. Sheri managed to swallow what she could, letting the rest drip down and cover her face, and she took even more of it in when Henry slid his cock into her mouth once again. She sucked a sweet mixture of her own juices and his cum off of his cock, cleaning him with her tongue like a good little slut. He pressed his cock into her mouth deep as he had done before, getting Sheri to suck every last drop of cum out of him before he unlocked her handcuffs. Even so, she stayed close to him, sucking gently as they shared in the afterglow of their workout.

Somehow even Nicki and Sheri were able to keep their workout sessions with Henry from each other, although in private they willingly blabbed minor hints to Rosemarie. She was the quietest of the bunch, and for years they had always been able to rely on her silence. They knew she'd never talk, and it only took a few private conversations for Rosemarie to learn enough about what had been happening during their workouts with Henry. This time, however, they didn't realize that she was gathering all of this information for her own purposes, and as luck would have it, neither one would be around when she finally acted on it. What she did learn about Henry confirmed Rosemarie's long standing suspicions, and all she had to do was wait until the time was right. Both Sheri and Nicki had planned on more sessions with Henry, which wasn't always going to be possible. He did have a real workout routine to follow, and as good as those hot cunts were, he had to stick to it. On one such afternoon, with Nicki and Sheri away, Rosemarie happened on Henry as he was returning from his jog. Innocently enough, she asked him for some help in her attic, and he graciously offered his services. Up until now, his relationship with Rosemarie had been cordial, she wasn't nearly as familiar with him as the other two, although she was starting to be more flirty with him. Like her companions, she was dressed to thrill when she called Henry over, it wasn't as overt as they would do, but it did have its intended effect.

When Rosemarie called Henry over, she had just come out of an over-air conditioned room, which left her sizable nipples rock hard against the thin fabric of yet another sun dress. The peach material was light enough that the dark circles of her aureole were visible as Henry spoke with her, and his eyes were naturally drawn down there. Of all his new neighbors, Rosemarie was the most voluptuous, and she used it to her advantage. She also seemed to be the most reserved of the bunch, so it did come as a bit of a surprise when she led Henry upstairs. Once in there, she pulled down the overhead door to access the storage level. As she explained to Henry, she didn't feel completely comfortable in climbing the ladder herself, and appreciated the fact that he would steady it for her. Upon hearing this, he offered to climb it himself, but Rosemarie pointed out that he didn't know what box she was looking for. That was a reasonable explanation, and she fished a couple of boxes down and handed them him. Henry was more than happy to help a neighbor, and while this was a nice change of pace from his sessions with Nicki and Sheri, he couldn't help but think about those luscious breasts he had already gotten a peek at. He'd also managed to sneak a peek at Rosemarie as she climbed the ladder, her sun dress was a little too long for that, but Henry thought he caught a glimpse of her hot buns beneath there. It was when he was fantasizing about how good Rosemarie looked under that dress when her call interrupted his thoughts.

"Henry, I'm in a bit of trouble," called Rosemarie. She was part way down the attic ladder, with only her legs visible beneath the opening in the ceiling.

"What is it? What's wrong?"

"I...I think I'm losing my balance, can you give me a hand?"

"Sure." With that, Henry climbed up behind Rosemarie on the ladder. She had strategically kept her legs apart, giving him an unobstructed view of her from behind as he made his way up. It was clear that she was wearing no underwear beneath her sun dress, giving Henry a great look at her beaver. That sight alone brought a smile to his face as he reached her perch.

"Wait, wait, I'm slipping!" she cried out, and thudded down a couple of steps. Henry instinctively raised his arms to catch her and found his hands squarely against her rump, causing Rosemarie to gasp.

"It's all right, I've got you," he soothed, unsure if she was really losing her step or if she was grinding her hips against him. Another gyration followed, and Henry knew that one had to be deliberate.

"Oh, I know you do," giggled Rosemarie. "Want to give me a boost back up there?"

"OK" replied Henry. It didn't take much of an exertion for him to push her back up over the edge of the access hatch, and when she was up there, Rosemarie turned around. She was now in a sitting position with Henry just below her on the ladder. Her dress had gotten hiked up when she was moving around, and her knees were spread apart as she looked down at Henry.

"Like what you see?" she purred. Her arms stretched up out of her straps. "Want to see more?" The top of Rosemarie's sun dress fell away. Her gorgeous breasts spilled out, rosy nipples all hard against her creamy white skin.

"I do, I sure do," uttered Henry as he finished his climb into the attic. Well, almost finished, for as soon as his head was between Rosemarie's thighs, he pushed her dress all the way out of his way and leaned into her pussy. Her bright eyes opened wide as she felt his hot tongue licking at the outer folds of her cunt, and she spread her legs to give him complete unfettered access to her snatch. Henry probed his tongue into her deep while caressing her clit with a free hand. He smoothed away the auburn hairs framing her pussy as he kissed her down there, first where he'd been licking her and then squarely on her clit. Rosemarie's cunt tasted so sweet on Henry's tongue, and her hands guided him back down into her. He wrapped an arm around her back to steady himself as he licked her, probing his way deep into her pussy with his tongue. The fingers that had been caressing her clit gave way to his lips, and they in turn poked their way into her hot box. Rosemarie's soft flesh gave way to him very easily, and she soon found herself moaning her excitement as her tongued her. Henry had never expected this from her, but he was quite willing to play along, just as he'd always been with her friends. She moaned louder and louder for him, and her hands pulled his head down into her even more as his tongue found all of her sweet spots.

"Oh, God! That's so good!" she cried out as he nibbled on her clit. Her hot pussy juices flowed out onto his fingers and tongue, Henry licked them clean before sliding them back inside her. She had taken two fingers immediately, and even a third slid in easily, although it did draw another long, loud moan from Rosemarie. He was engrossed enough with eating the auburn haired vixen's cunt enough that she was able to take one of her hands and start massaging an exposed breast, making her big nipples protrude even more. "More, more," she gasped as she enjoyed every sensation of the big man's tongue lashing out at her cunt. "Oh God! Oh my God!" she cried as she came, succumbing to the awesome feeling of his hot mouth sucking on her clit. Rosemarie's pussy hairs were tickling Henry's nose as he buried his face in her snatch, licking and sucking as she squeezed tight against him. A shriek announced the final arrival of her orgasm, brought on by Henry's tongue dipping into her pussy while he furiously rubbed at her clit. More surprising to Henry was the gush of hot cunt juices into his mouth as she came, it squirted out of her and splashed against his face. What he was unable to swallow puddled onto the wooden stairs. Henry looked up at Rosemarie, she was writhing about in her seat and tossing her head about, deep in the throes of her orgasm. The sweet aroma of her juices wafted up at him from where they were spilled, and he started to push forward against her. Henry wanted Rosemarie bad, and she was more than willing to oblige.

Rosemarie's breath came in great deep gasps as she recovered from her orgasm, never had she expected Henry to tongue her so well. She motioned for him to follow her all the way into the attic, where she knew he had needs to be fulfilled. He quite willingly followed her up there, and as soon as he did, Henry's eyes lit up. Rosemarie was waiting for him, reclined against a pillow with her legs still parted. Her wet cunt still dripped from his tonguing, and she was fingering herself just a little. The attic space she was in had been partially finished, to what end Henry could only guess. Mirrors lined the walls and a plush carpet covered the floor. Along a wall Henry could see a couple of mattresses, and strewn about were all manner of sex toys. Clearly Rosemarie had a secret as well, one he knew instantly her friends had not one clue about. "My husband and I entertain up here," she explained. "And I think we'd like you to be a part of our 'inner circle', if you'd like to be." Henry could only nod as he approached her. Rosemarie spun around, her back to him as she clutched the pillow in tight. "Do you like it this way?" she asked. "You can do anything you want," added Rosemarie before Henry could respond. Her knees inched apart as she did, giving him a clear invitation. as he came up to her from behind.

She could see him in any one of the mirrors in the room, and she braced herself as he settled in behind her. His shorts had been unable to conceal the fact that his cock was rock hard after he'd eaten her cunt, and Rosemarie sucked in a breath as she saw it exposed for the first time. Now she knew why her friends were smiling about him all the time, and she prepared herself to experience it for herself. Slowly she lowered her head down onto the floor, raising her hips to match his. Her knees slid even farther apart, and she felt strong hands grabbing the soft cheeks of her ass. The hourglass of her figure was quite clear to Henry as he poised himself behind her, positioning himself just right before easing his cock into her. A squeal escaped from Rosemarie's lips as she felt that thick pole pressing into her ass, and another followed as she felt Henry pop it all the way in. Her ass was spread wide for him, and his cock inched its way inside her. Rosemarie had a good idea of what to expect from him, yet it still came as a bit of a surprise as he cock reamed her tight little bunghole. He was already starting to thrust as her body yielded to him, and she was soon squealing with delight. It was a rare thing for Rosemarie to give her ass up to be fucked like this, but what better way for her to reward Henry for the exquisite job he'd done with his tongue. He was leaning over her, pressing her down with his weight as he fucked her from behind, letting himself enjoy every moment of fucking this white girl's ass. Her breasts found their way into Henry's hands, and her nipples were pinched between his fingers. They were so luxurious to the touch that Henry started fucking her even harder. Rosemarie responded by bringing her fingers back to her cunt, rubbing her clit while she let a new man butt fuck her. Her hips ground against him with each thrust of his cock into her tight buns, and she felt his balls swaying against her ass faster and faster.

"Ungh! Yes!" she grunted as Henry's thrust came in harder and faster. "You like that? Grabbing onto my nice, white ass while you fuck it?"

"Oh my God yes!" gasped Henry as he strained against her tight grip.

"Mmm...yeah...fuck me!" Rosemarie turned to look at him. "Better than that slut Nicki?" she asked. He nodded. "Like it better than fucking that bitch Sheri? Oh, I bet you do," continued Rosemarie. "And I bet you'll love coming up here and watching other guys do the same," she went on. "Oh, God! Oh yes! Come on, give it to me, shove that big black cock deep into my ass!"

"Oh God! Oh God!" cried out Henry as Rosemarie continued talking dirty to him. She was saying such filthy, nasty things as he rammed his cock into her ass, deeper and deeper, harder with each passing stroke. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Can't wait to fuck you every way I want!" he shouted as he slammed into her one last time. His balls spasmed as he did, spewing his hot cum deep inside Rosemarie's ass. Together their bodies lurched forward, coming to rest in a tangle of arms and legs wrapped around each other tightly. Henry's cock had popped out of Rosemarie's ass as they tumbled, and the last of his cum had shot out over her belly and cunt. He wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled the side of her neck as they rested there. Surely this scene would be played out up here again and again. Rosemarie obviously had a stable of studs who would come service her up here, and Henry could hardly wait to see them in action. He may even be able to convince his wife to join in, surely Rosemarie's husband deserved at least a taste of her. One day they might even be able to include their other friends as well, even if Nicki wasn't the slut of the neighborhood that she thought she was. For now though, they lay in each other's arms, breathlessly wondering what adventures would lie ahead for everyone who shared the hottest bus stop in the neighborhood.