Captive Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers

Without warning the Pirate rolled over, taking the smaller woman with her. Abby found herself on her back with Lissa lying on her. She had been in this position before, but she was very aware of the long hard object that was pressed against her belly. Lissa's mouth moved from Abbey's lips to her neck and slowly downward, stopping to lick, suck and nip seemingly without any rhyme or reason. Abby felt that delicious tightening sensation in her belly, the one she had at first dreaded, but now relished. Her time away from the Pirate had only made her want it more and she laughed when she realized how wanton she was becoming.

When Lissa's mouth captured a stiff nipple and began to suck and worry it with her tongue Abby forgot all else. She sighed and moaned, tangling her hands in the thick red tresses of her lover as the sensations grew from mildly pleasurable to intense. Lissa moved from one to the other, licking, sucking, even using her teeth to nip and tug at Abby's nipples until the Englishwoman felt she would go mad. Lissa had made her feel wonderful in the past, but the pirate seemed to be determined to drive her insane on this, their first night as husband and wife.

Lissa moved lower, tracing her tongue down Abigail's sensitive skin to the pubic triangle and then even lower. Abby was beside herself now and her hands stole to her breasts to roll and massage her own nipples. The redhead attacked her slit with tongue and mouth, working the entrance, the lips and the soft inner folds, but avoiding the stiff clit. Abby was moaning continuously now and tossing her head from side to side. When her hips began to jog involuntarily it seemed to be the signal the big woman had been working towards.

Lissa rose to a kneeling position between Abby's splayed thighs and situated herself. Abby watched through silted lids as Lissa grasped her cock and began to stroke it slowly up and down Abby's enflamed lips. Abby was mildly concerned about the size of it, but it felt so good caressing her that she didn't even think to protest.

When the head was slick with her juices Abby felt Lissa probing the entrance to her body. By now all thoughts of pain and fears were secondary to the burning desire she felt. She concentrated on relaxing her body and holding still for her lover. Lissa lined up the big cock and held it on target with one hand while she slowly worked her hips forward. She seemed to be having trouble keeping it where she wanted it and getting enough pressure to force it forward. Lissa changed her angle of approach and with a frustrated snort forced her hips forward.

Abby gasped when the bulbous head forced past the inner lips and into her virgin channel. It seemed to be huge, filling her and stretching her. She felt fear clutch at her heart then; surely it would rip her open? Lissa seemed to sense her fear and did nothing more, just holding it there and gently stroking her thighs until her bride adjusted to having the head inside of her. The tall pirate carefully leaned forward, supporting her weight on her hands until she was looking directly into Abby's face.

"Abigail, you must relax. Twil hurt for a short span of moments, but not long if you relax. If not there will be a great deal of pain. I promised myself I would never hurt you again, you have to help me here."

Abby nodded and Lissa smiled down on her. Abby saw such love and concern in those green eyes that it made it feel as if her heart would burst. Lissa was still smiling, talking quietly to her when she drove forward without warning. Abigail had never felt such pain, a tearing pain deep inside of her body. A second lunge and the big dildo tore thorough the last shreds of her maidenhead and buried itself deep inside of her. The pain subsided to be replaced by a sensation of being filled that was strange but pleasurable. Abby became aware of Lissa kissing her cheeks and eyelids and murmuring endearments to her.

"It's all right," Abby managed.

The worried look in her pirate's eyes was replaced with the love and happiness she had always longed to see there. Abby forgot her pain and wanted only to please this woman, for the rest of her life.

"The deed is done. We can stop now and let you rest if you wish," Lissa said softly.

"If you stop now, I will never speak to you again," Abby said smiling. As the memory of the pain faded the arousal of having Lissa so close reasserted itself. She still felt a throbbing ache deep within her loins, but the fullness she felt was partial compensation and the electric contact of her skin with Lissa's was too delightful to dwell on the pain.

Lissa smiled down on her and carefully reset her legs. She drew back a bit causing the cock to retreat a bit and then let her weight take it back. Abby gasped, not sure if it was pain or pleasure that she felt.

"Wrap your legs around me. It will make it easier and reduce the pain," Lissa whispered. Abbey did as she was bidden and found that it did seem to make it less painful. Lissa slowly got used to what she was doing and established a rhythm of sorts. Her motions were still tentative and experimental, but with each passing moment she became more bold and confident. Abby gritted her teeth, but refused to let Lissa see her discomfort. If it was important to her lover to do this, then Abby would not let her down.

As the dildo slid in and out it became coated in her juices. The lubrication eased the friction until it was sliding in and out without the painful friction she had felt earlier. The sensation of being full, then empty, then deliciously full again soon became extremely enjoyable and Abby found herself pushing her hips upwards to meet Lissa's downward thrusts. Now both began to enjoy the pleasure of it without having to worry about pain. Abby heard herself begin to moan and whimper and the peculiar squeaking sounds began again. Lissa had her eyes closed, it was evident to Abby that she was enjoying it, and was fighting her own climax to prolong Abby's pleasure.

Abbey would never know how long it went on. A minute? An Hour? An eternity? All she knew was she was riding the waves of pleasure towards a shattering orgasm and when it came it was overwhelming in it's intensity. She screamed when the damn burst, a scream of pleasure so loud it totally eclipsed Lissa's shout of joy.

When they came down they were still entertained. Lissa was gently stroking her hair. Abby heaved a great sigh of contentment. Lissa was still inside her, but the dull ache was nothing compared to the joy she felt. She was almost sorry when her lover pulled out and rolled over next to her.

No words were exchanged, just kisses and a warm embrace. Abby fell asleep with her head in the crook of Lissa's arm.

She awoke alone in the big bed. The sheets were gone and she was shivering. The rolling motion told her Raven was no longer at anchor, and the sounds of the sea against the hull made her sure they were in the open sea. Abby donned her dress as quickly as she could and made her way onto the deck. A stiff, cool breeze filled the sails and caused her to shiver again.

She made her way to the aftercastle where Lissa stood at the wheel. She wore breeches and a shirt of linen today, both white as the sails. Her red hair was flying free and her sword belt was back around her hips.

Abby moved next to her and was grateful when Lissa removed one hand from the great wheel and pulled her close.

"The whole world is ours my love. We have but one thing to do and then we will go wherever your heart desires."

"My heart is happy, as long as I am with you I care not what our destination is."

The men on deck were all looking at her and Abby felt a bit self conscious, it was then that she noticed the bloody sheet was flying where a flag usually did. She colored furiously and looked accusingly at Lissa.

"Tis Tradition," the Pirate Queen laughed, "but it serves a more important purpose today than showing my virility or that you came to me chaste."

"What Purpose?"

Lissa pointed to a spit of land, "Tis the entrance to the harbor. When we sail past, there will be no way your father can miss the ship, or the flag. The whole island will know you have been taken to wife."

"Why do you embarrass me so?" Abigail asked. She was blushing from head to toe and felt a burning humiliation.

Lissa kissed her then, a loving kiss, not filled with passion, but filled with love. "I do not do it to cause you pain my love. As long as he believes you are still chaste your father will spare no expense to have you back. Once he, and all the eligible men on St. Eustacius know that you are no longer suitable to be wed, he will not spare any of his precious money to have you back. I am sorry to say it, but he is a callous man."

The great ship flew past the entrance to the harbor. A few shots from the forts guarding the entrance fell short of the mark and with startling suddenness they were away and running in the open sea. Abby stood next to her husband, cradled in the pirate's arm. The sea had never seemed so beautiful and the sun smiled down with greater promise than it ever had before.

Epilogue:

Three years later the Pirate ship Raven was sunk off the coast of Bermuda by the Frigate H.M.S. Courageous. The British records record the Captain as a tall blonde man and no mention is made of any women being aboard.

The Yorkshire estate known as The Brambles was purchased by a wealthy Frenchman named Le Raven. He brought his small blonde wife to live on the estate and they were a popular couple among the local gentry. He is listed in the records as being tall with red hair and green eyes and noted for the fact that he was fastidiously clean-shaven and never seen in public without his East Indies style waistcoat. She is mentioned as being a good daughter of the church and is noted for her many donations to the area's poor. Her gravestone can still be seen in a small Yorkshire churchyard. The inscription says simply: Abigail, loving wife.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers