All Comments on 'Caught Up in the Act'

by SecondCircle

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
herdirtymindherdirtymindover 3 years ago

Very, very hot. Well written, too. I have a feeling I'll be back to read it again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

This had me hard basically from the beginning all the way to the end. I jacked off twice while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chapter 2?

Please keep this story going. I’d like to see the guys divorce these wives and become a couple. Would like to learn more about Jared’s history too. How long has he been cheating? How many different guys? What was his POV and thoughts when Kenny saw him fucking? I’d also like to read about Kenny getting a chance to fuck Jared and really show how much Jared loves to feel a dick in his ass!

tulsabigdaddytulsabigdaddyabout 3 years ago

One of those stories that stays in my mind. Incredibly hot. Loved the descriptions of the guys kissing, letting go and following their hard dicks. These characters seemed real. Makes me want to watch them go at it. Thank you!

RobJasperRobJasperabout 3 years ago

Amazingly hot, erotic, sensual, lusty, sexual story!! Just WOW! Thank you. I sure hope there will be more chapters....

HornyandyfrHornyandyfrabout 3 years ago

An erotic, nicely written story. Do write more....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Compelling. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

more please! make them stick together ❤️

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 2 years ago

I'm a fan of yours and loved this story. But I hoped it would end like this:

"After our passions cooled I kissed Jared and went back to my house. I knew Alicia wouldn't be home for hours, but I was drained - in every way.

Behind me, almost as drained, Jared walked slowly to his shower. But first he found his phone and sent a text message.

In the dark of her hotel room Kelly's phone vibrated softly. She rolled away from her lover and smiled as she read. Turning towards the other bed she said, "Alicia! They did it!"

The man on top of Alicia asked her what that meant and she told him "Means we can stay all night next time."

Pak130Pak130about 2 years ago

I agree with the other comments, make them a couple!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ending? Alicia and Kelly deserved some retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my word I need to be initiated in the way of man sex like this. I want to be where Kenny was. This has got me so hard. I need cock in me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, not too into the anal part, but the oral is hot, especially with a neighbour and one that he can have a regular get together with. What about Kenny trying to get into his wife's pants after she has been out messing around and eating her wet sexed up pussy that has been injected with her lovers sperm....that would be something I would love to experience. I liked the story, had me wanking to it and the possibility of Kenny trying to confirm his wife's infidelity, maybe starting with finding her wet panties with her juice and her lovers cum in them...he jerks off thinking about eating her out afterwards and slowly Alicia realizes he is on to her and so she plans to bring Jared into it...then later a full on bisex get together with Kelly & Jared. Lots of fantasies to pursue with this story line.

navagabondnavagabondover 1 year ago

Great story. The descriptions of why sex with guys is so great really rang true, we suck cocks because we love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had a group of married family men. We got together for gay sex. Wives that we were gpinh to strip clubs with top less woman I asurrf the wifes we never touched any woman. Omitted we were all over men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is great. This is why i like sex with married men they really get into sex.

Chubnative73Chubnative7317 days ago

All I can say or think is this sounds like my first time with a married man. I lost my virginity to him. It took a couple of times for me to be fully penetrated by 9in cock. But once it did I felt like Kenny just putting the pain in the back of my mind and just living in bliss of being penetrated. Can tell you it hurt later on but it felt so good.

We were caught in the act a few months later by his wife. I saw her walk out of the room quietly shaking her head. She met with me a couple of days later and told me she talked to him and gave him permission to have sex with me and only me. And left it like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecondCircle@SecondCircle
"If you walk about the city long enough, you might glimpse a man, a cloaked man who strays from the typical path. You might fancy him an illusion or a trick of the eye. But whatever his form, he's there. Were you close enough to discern, you'd find that he is without a face. E...