All Comments on 'CD Adventures Truckers'

by yumacd

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
hammerun1hammerun1over 14 years ago
Nicely written story

Lovely written story, as soon I seen the title I thought, oh boy here’s just another unbelievable nasty tale absolutely riddled with character profanity.

Surprisingly, just the right amount.

And it was written with an air of believability. The readers will feel what you were feeling thru your in-depth description. A notice for detail.

I have a tendency to migrate and enjoy the more realistic writings. Congratulations, a very good first effort.

Jubitz exit 307

Dana23Dana23over 14 years ago
Incredibly hot!

Very erotic and sensual Kelli! I loved this story. Hank my be our new super hero!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!!!

Great story. Your story so re-lives the strong and new emotions I felt with my first man.

Keep up the great work!

straponsissystraponsissyover 14 years ago
WOW!

like a previous "commenter" (if there is such a word), this is a very surprisingly excellent first story and not as the title intimated...please keep us informed as to your future adventures, and keep the graphic writing style! thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Baby, darling!

Baby, darling! Never mind it is your first submission. You have to go all the way now. No holding back on us. Keep going out at night, keep writing the next morning. And by all means, don't for a moment think your lovely wife should be all alone at home while you are out having a nice time. Great story!!!

Melinda D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Truckstops ROCK

Kelli; Like everyone one else I too found this to be a great start and you had better go on with this wild story . [way-cool] Believe me I know just how you feel as I love the local truckstop and rest area's. I'm not 100% passable either but enough for a late night trip to find a big hard cock that needs to unload. I love to strut around in my tight spandex skirts and dresses with high heels and it's never long before I have what I crave.[way,way-cool] I've had married one's ,straight one's and some like Hank that loves a gurl with a cock of her own. Please feel free to reach me and maybe we can trade some hot stories...sally_spandex69 at yahoo dot com Keep writing Hon

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Well Done

This is probably one of the best trans stories written on this site in quite a long time. Erotic, gripping, and just flat out hot. You need to continue with the theme/series, but don't do it if you don't put thought into it. That is part of the problem with some series you can tell the author gets tired of the same theme. This story made me squirm...it was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
T.n.t.

I dress,wig, black skirt, blouse, always pantyhose, no pants.I was at the truck stop near the crossroads,sitting at a table, a guy maybe 35-40, sits down.He has a T.N.T. uniform on, small talk,he asks me out to see his truck.Yeh, have a look in,as i climb up exposing my pantyhosed arse, pausing, hoping, then the hand, i stay right there.He helps me down, lets go up the road, we hop in, he parks,we walk, there is a hotel, $40 for 6 hours, he pays, we get a room.He tells me to wait on the bed,i lay down, he showers, walks out, his cock is average length but hey thick, thick,he walks over, grabs my head and says suck it slut, i take it as his cock opens my jaws.Not for long though,on your knees,my pantyhose lowered,my hole prodded with a finger, then 2, then the cockhead in place.He holds my hips,eases slowly in,geez he is big, my hole opening up, my insides parting as his cock finds itself all the way in.i cumm, in the front of my pantyhose as he fucks into me, my cock now leaking, me whimpering as he speeds up and then shoots into me, warm, wet.He turns me over,pushes his cock to my mouth.I lick it, tasting him and myself, he is still hard, he pulls away, lifts my legs and with one thrust enters my hole again.He fucks me like this for quite some time, my cock growing until he is going really fast, i cumm a little cumm as he empties into me again.He pulls out,leaves.Please Mr T.N.T man i did not think i could take your cock, but you were the best i have had, please tell me when you will be at that rest stop again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HOT!!!

omg that was hot. A CD myself I love these kinds of stories, especially those involving big dicks, even more especially, black dicks ^_~ Now you have to continue the story and for sure hop in the truck with Hank and let him take 'Kelli' for a ride ^_~

BadMarieBadMarieover 12 years ago
I loved it, one always remembers the taking of their virginity. I do...both times

I loved it, one always remembers the taking of their virginity. I do...both times. Long ago and very young and recently as a complete woman.

SkimpylilpantiesSkimpylilpantiesover 11 years ago
Verry good!!!!

I thought it was a great story, I actually read it a couple of times. You are really good at articulating and describing just about everything. From one gurl to another you are gorgeous and you know what it means to enjoy the feelings and urges we have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT!

Excellent story well written. Made me recall my first time fuck while crossdressed. Once I took it I found that I could never get enough cocks up my "pussy". Wasn't long before I considered myself to be a cock slut whore that gave my ass to any available cock; That was many years ago and to this day my goal is to get fucked at least 10 times each day. I've been gangbanged a number of time taking upwards of 20 cocks in a single day and still wanted more.It's adickive.

cookiesissyboycookiesissyboyover 9 years ago
Osamasong

Great story, I'm a crossdresser. I joined a crossdressing dating website and I would chat with guys. One man that was particularly fond of me was a man j only knew as Axul. He was just like he guy in story. Huge black man, I thought he was a pro athlete like a football player. He did make me feel like a total girl. He was gentle and polite. I haven't met him face to face cuz he lives few states away. But I will ond day soon. Good read. Keep up the good work

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
oh yes

Just go with him. :). I would

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story

This was a great CD story and very much like my first time. It wasn't a truckstop but a swingers' bar (a lot of CDs and trannies). The hot hunky attractive man who picked me up knew that I was really male but he made me feel wonderful when he told me I was the prettiest & sexiest "woman" at the bar. We went back to his place and he made love to me (fucked me deep and hard). His cock wasn't huge like in your story but it was quite big (at least 8") and fairly thick. It only hurt a little bit -- we lubed up my man-pussy and his cock with lots of lube (I read it helps). We did use a condom but since then we've been together a few more times and now he fucks me bareback (he's my only male lover who does so). I can't wait to read more of your stories. This one was fantastic !!!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 7 years ago
loved this story

This was very similar to what I've experienced at a country bar except that it wasn't my 1st time getting fucked (and we also used a condom). The rest was very similar to what happened to me last summer. I especially enjoyed the detailed description of his cock (I love big mushroom head) and the tender kissing you did with Hank. The following line from your story sums up how I feel"

"Complete submission is something you never get to feel as a guy. But when you're dressed and pretending to be a girl it's a way-cool feeling."

This is exactly how I feel and you captured this great feeling perfectly. Please tell more stories like this one. It's so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
am jealous

OMG. your story got me wet with precum, oh how I crave to be taken like you, to be filled with cum and made into a woman, I hope you have more stories to share, I'd love to read more,

HanksvilleHanksvilleover 3 years ago
WOW!!!

I have always wondered what it would be like to be fucked by a big black guy! I think you have nailed it perfectly! I am into sucking CD girls but have always wanted to be taken by a big black guy. Your story conveys what I would love to experience perfectly. I have fucked myself with 5” dildos but that doesn’t compare with a real guy in my ass-pussy. My most common desire is to suck CD cocks and I have loved doing this wishing I could be the girl. I do think of myself as a slut. Secretly, I have always wanted to suck and be fucked by a huge black guy. Quite frankly, I don’t know if I could take a big black cock ... but, I would like to try! I loved your story and have jacked off to it repeatedly pretending it is me getting fucked in his truck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Dressed And Ready

It is now time to take my female body to the next step sex.With my nice female breast and body but i am not ready to give up my cock yet.I am now off to meet what should be my first hard cock.I went to his place and he is older but nice.I was not ready to see his wife there but what the heck i will do both.once he stripped naked i could i was going to have fun.He had a fat monster 7'' cock soft.She in a all black out fit corset stockings no panties red heels.Him and i sat next to each other with her sucking both or now hard cocks.She took both our cocks at once in her ass and pusssy.We all took turns fucking and sucking each other.Sucking cum swallowing and ass to mouth.

ColonelinguistColonelinguistalmost 2 years ago

It’s not every writer that knocks it out of the park the first time at bat Kelli! And I just want to congratulate you before I go on the next part.

I loved the way you described a crossdresser emotions, being out as this brand new gurl; the uncertainty of it. And having a sweet black pursue Kelli that magical first time in her brand identity; her very first passionate kiss from a man and the overwhelming pleasure that only this new gurl could experience from it.

Performing your first blowjob as crossdresser and Surrendering your anal virginity to your man should be, and can be the defining moment in new Gurls life. And if you’re lucky enough for it happen with a guy like your ‘Hank’, it will be. And you’ll keep coming back for it, time and time again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous