All Comments on 'Conquered: Spoils of War Ch. 05'

by wishfulthinking

Sort by:
  • 169 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
FABULOUS!!!!

quite simply there are no other words. look forward to the next installment of conquered and your other stories

Southern RebelSouthern Rebelover 18 years ago
Awesome!!!

I must say that this is one of the best stories I've read on Lit. It quickly catches your attention and holds onto it until the last word, and you never want it to end. Please write more to this story! You are such a talented writer, and I'm honest when I say that there are few on Lit that can do what you have! Please add another installment soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More, please. I'll beg...

This story, like all the others you've written, makes me envy the starring female character. By the time I've finished reading each new chapter, I'm imagining myself in her position. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

kitty5670kitty5670over 18 years ago
Amazing!!

I can't wait to see the next chapter!! Please hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved it! (again)

I just read all four chapters 2 days ago and was thrilled to see chapter 5 today. It's so good, well written and very exciting:) you have me so hooked I will now read everything else you've ever written while I await the next chapter, thank you for sharing your gift with your stories:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hurry... Next Chapter

I like all your story. Please hurry with the next chaper. I can't wait to read the next one. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Leaves me wanting more!

Great chapter. Finally, Arik is realizing he has feelings for the princess. There has to be Laos law that gives the queen some kind of power. Jolie has to get on equal footing with this gorgeous but arrogant king.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Finally

Waited a very long time for this chapter, and it's great! I can't wait to see where this relationship goes. Please finish ch. 6 soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So glad for the update

THanks wishful. I'm so glad you finally updated. I cant wait until the next chapter

jadebunnyjadebunnyover 18 years ago
YAY!

SO happy to see this update. Fantastic, as always. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great!, just fucking GREAT!!

I love these stories. You're doing a great job.

Please end it with Arik dieing ot Jolie taking her own life to break free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More Please

Can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful!

This story, like the others, was awesome and I can't wait to read the next! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Slave Queen Jolie

There is fictional precedent for a fully-broken-to-her-master's-will queen (see hentai anime "Fencer of Minerva") and I hope that happens to Jolie. The story is delicious, and I hope to see it to an appropriate conclsion. And my notions of appropriate were not formed in the People's Republic of Egalitaria. More like on the planet Gor.

Ta sardar Gor, ta thassa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome!

I have been waiting so long for this chapter! Thank you! Please have Arik finally realize that is(I assume) in love with Jolie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good follow-up, but...

I am intrigued by the resistance. They worked hard to free her only so that she'd go right back to Arik. Jolie is a slave and so are her people. She shows signs of strength and yet it dissolves when they have sex. Will she ever be able to stand up to him? Humble him, maybe just enough?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great stuff!

Loved this, but please don’t turn this wonderfully developing story into a pallid D/S wetdream where the heroine realises all she wants to do is submit to her wonderful ‘master’ and become a slave.

I’m bored to tears with you-know-you-really-want-it-slut adolescent male fantasy.

Jolie show some real sign of growing a backbone here, it makes the passionate sex between them all the more potent. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well Written

I love all your stories, however I along with others hope Jolie will actually fight back instead of just succombing to him as soon as he lays on the charm. Backbones are wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm in you're hands...

...truly. Take this story wherever your want. You are by far one of the best authors on this site and I happily put myself in your capable hands. I can't wait to see where you take us next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more!

and i think jolie should go on a hunger strike so arik realizes she values her freedom as much as her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing!

It was awesome! I'm waiting breathlessly for the next chapter. Please continue writing as fast as you can :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Mesmerizing

So beautiful, and yet it makes me feel so sad. I couldn't help just wanting to cry during this chapter.

WeepingguitarWeepingguitarabout 18 years ago
God help the man who takes his toy away

I love all of your stories, but this chapter especially tugged at the heart strings. Does Arik have a shred of feeling in his being for anyone or anything other than himself? His thoughts of Jolie being in another whore house were the only hints that he even cares if she gets physically hurt. It seems almost like he doesn't even think she has feelings. I loved in "Innocent Pawn" when Leonn finally realized that he had gone too far, and then cared about what she actually wanted. Is anything like that going to happen here? Or is Arik really nothing but a spoiled little boy who doesn't want to share his toys?

WeepingguitarWeepingguitarabout 18 years ago
God help the man who takes his toy away

I love all of your stories, but this chapter especially tugged at the heart strings. Does Arik have a shred of feeling in his being for anyone or anything other than himself? His thoughts of Jolie being in another whore house were the only hints that he even cares if she gets physically hurt. It seems almost like he doesn't even think she has feelings. I loved in "Innocent Pawn" when Leonn finally realized that he had gone too far, and then cared about what she actually wanted. Is anything like that going to happen here? Or is Arik really nothing but a spoiled little boy who doesn't want to share his toys?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
continue!

please continue! i love that you're devolping Arik. hopefully he'll stop being an arrogant prick at some point. maybe she'll change him. regardless of what you decide, please continue! please don't let so many months pass without another submission!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This was orth the wait!!!

I have been eagerly following this series. In a way it reminds me of the Trek series by Jaid Black. I loved the fact that Jolie never mentally submits to Arik and that he is the one who is bending in this relationship.

1) he doesn't allow anyone to touch his favored slave (although she doesn't realize that it is because she is so important to him)

2) He denies himself the pleasure of making love to her because he doesn't want to hurt her

3) He chased her to another planet because he loves her. I think he realised that he loved her in ch 2 or 3 when he did all could to not hurt her after the 3 month seperation. The baby is the bonus.

4) He is marrying his slave. He's got to do some serious wooing though. Maybe he should see if his brother has any advise on how to get and keep a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Please...!!!!!

You can't stop now!!! The happy ending is not here yet. Please do an epilogue at least. What happen next; did she have the baby, the rebels- what happened to them

The story is hanging.....finish it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
best story i have ever read here!!!

wow! good writing skills u have...can;t wait for the next one! please dont make me wait for long...plssss....

CrimsonNymphCrimsonNymphabout 18 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

I can not wait for the next chapter of this story. I really like the fact that Arik was worried about her and I hope he finds out that technically she was kidnapped and drugged and not that she purposely ran away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I wish

I wish this story could go on forever! It is so wonderful, so Descriptive and beautiful... I can see the scenes being played out in my head. Truely a masterpiece.

Thankyou for your delicious story!

liobhanliobhanalmost 18 years ago
pretty please?

i know you must have a life and all =)

but your readers are dying for more!!!

(can we make arik suffer a little, please? or maybe a lot.)

but i don't want to be too demanding because i just want to read more~ i love everything you've written so far and lately i really check literotica every now and then just to see if anything has been added to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I love this story!

You are an awesome writer! I'd like to join the others in begging for another chapter. I don't know when I've enjoyed erotica more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Where is the Next Installment?

This story is so good that I'm dying to see the next one. I have followed the story and can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I Can't Wait!!!

I've read all the chapters and I've got to say I can't wait for the next one to come!! This story really intrigues me to be asking for more...

G.A.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Please write some more!

I love this series, it is one of the best on the site. It is beautifully written and very erotic. Jolie and Arik are fabulous. Wishfulthinking, PLEASE write another installment, I keep checking to see if you've added another chapter. I need to know what happens next! Also, would you consider expanding these chapters into a novel: I'd love to learn more about the different worlds that Jolie and Arik come from. Thank you for creating such a lovely universe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
next chapter? soon, please!

I love this story, but i would love it more if Arik would try to understand that there is emotional pain also, besides the fizical one. Jolie is having her spirit crushed, and he still ties her to his bed ! I feel like crying every time Jolie is obilgated to do something, like walk naked thru the palace, or rip her clothes off, or get that blasted slave collar! Bastard... I hope the next chapter will come soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome

Please write the next chapter!!

I want to find out what happens next!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful

I need to find out what happens next.

Can't wait for the next chapter to appear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More!

As far as I'm concerned, you are the best author on the site. I've read all of your stories multiple times each. This series is my aboslute favorite and I'm dying for more! What happens? Do they marry? Does Jolie finally get one up on Liana? Beatiful work! Congratulations on be so incredibly talented!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please don't keep us waiting too much longer!

This is my favorite story line on this whole site and I keep checking back to see if a new chapter has been posted only to have my hopes dashed time and again. Please, you must continue this story for all of your fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow dominatrix!

loved this story, though the ending mustbe more than this, jolie shows a sparks of temper, there must be more than her submissively accepting his decree...please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
That was AMAZING!!

When are you going to write the next one?! That is the best story that I have ever read. PLEASE write the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fan Frenzy

Please come back and finish this story. It is expertly written and greatly loved. Please continue with this story for your adoring readers await you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing, please don't let it end!

I love this story, please don't let it end here. I voted for the last chapter about ten times because I liked it so much. The story and content are amazing. I need to know what happens in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice but depressing...

you're a great writer... but this really just makes me sad.

arent there other people in the palace?? she pretty much has no protection there. and about trake... i wonder how his people cope on alverda. its so much more restrictive and respectful, im surprised he can contain himself, as opposed to his brutish brother. i really wish jolie could just get away from that dominance, because it is simply disgusting. why cant she live the life her sister has? i know its not in your writing style, but i really wish u could make her lose her baby, or have her commit suicide, just to spite arik. i hate him!! all arik does is control and manipulate her. she doesnt want him, yet he forces her to want him. i would call him a rapist...

sorry if it sounds like im bashing, cuz im not. ur writing is awesome, i guess this story just disturbs me. sorry to be a downer... =(

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SOMEONE FINISH THIS STORY!!!

since wishful thinking seems to have gone AWOL, can someone please step in and finish this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Begging....

I have never requested more of a story.I want... no, need more. Please I am begging you to finish this, or better yet don't finish it, just give us another chapter or four :). Wonderfully written this is definitely worthy of continuing. Please!!!

Texas TeaseTexas Teaseover 17 years ago
Please, don't just let it go

This story was so hot, I kept reading it instead of going to class. Please, please, please, finish the story. It is torture to have read everything just now, and not know how the story ends. Wishfulthinking, please don't leave us hanging - this is a masterpiece.

Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More Please

You can't leave it there, please write more, don't just leave us hanging. Come on, we make the (admittantly small) effort to vote on the wonder of your stories, couldn't you at least give us SOME closure? pleaaaaaase, don't make us beg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please post the next installment

Please post some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love IT!!!

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please continue with this story. Every single week I come to check if you've updated but you haven't. I love this story, and I love how you write. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that you'll continue on with the story real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very good story

Very good story. I check back often to see if updated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Will it ever continue?

I love all your stories, but this one is definitely the best. I keep checking back to see if it has been updated- dont leave it unfinished!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
KEEP IT UP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

omg!!! there has to be another one!!! please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Where's Ch. 06?!?!?!?!!?!?!

please tell me there will be another chapter following,...maybe many more???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More

I need more of this story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More!!

Ah!! Please write more!! Don't leave us now. T_T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Please finish the story!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved the story and stayed up very late to read it only to find it abruptly ends. I really need to know how everything turns out. Please finish it for me and all of your other fans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
?????

Please dont leave us hanging like this, I really need to know how it ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Mercy

Doing it again, aren't you? Have some Mercy for your readers! Please finish this wonderful story. It's the best I've read so far. I'm dying to find out how those two headstrong lovers will finally manage a happy ending for their lovestory. Please finish it. You definetly need to find yorself a publisher for those tales of yours.

Breathless greetings

from

Germany

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Begging for more

Please finish this story. Every time I read it I just can't get past the fact that it isn't finished. I am constantly checking your page so see if more is posted and there never is. I ask again, please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good

this is really good...please dont leave it unfinished..i really wanna know wat happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
omg!

this series is my favorite! pleeeease continue! =).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The End?!

This can't be the ending! It's been well over a year since the last chapter and I can't see this is being the end. What of Liana? The other slaves? Her sister? There's so much that's just open.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
incredible

i never expected to find writing as incredible as this on literotica. i've been having a hell of a week at work, with barely any time to myself, but every night i find myself spending hours on your site, reading and re-reading your stories. haven't made my way through all of them yet, but this is by far my favourite. your descriptions are fantastic, and i can picture everything. as everyone else here is requesting, pls continue to write, as we're all incapable of forgetting this story until it ends.

trippychicktrippychickalmost 17 years ago
more please

in the words of Oliver Twist... "can i have some more please"

I love all your stories so far, and this one has me hooked. Please continue with this story. And I beg for a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
MORE PLZZZ!!!!!!!

I LOVE your stories and can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Shockingly good

I stumbled across these stories and was completely astounded by how good they were. Thank you so much for writing them, I honestly had not expected to find anything of this calibre on Literotica. Like all the rest of the comments about these stories, I have to say, keep them coming! I'd absolutely love to read more about Arik and Jolie... any thoughts of publishing??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What's Next

please don't end it like that

there must be more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Pleeeeeeeeease

Finish this story! It\\\'s honestly one of the best I\\\'ve read on here. I found it yesterday and read the whole thing in one go!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I can almost taste the end...

Almost but not quite, so please take just a little more time to fulfill the need of all of your adoring fans with at least one more chapter? It's such a breath-taking story. You're an amazing writer. We'll be waiting with anticipation. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wow!!!

i really hope this is not the last chapter .i'd really love to see what happens next

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelalmost 17 years ago
Please write another chapter!!!

This story is AMAZING!!! Please finish it!!

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69almost 17 years ago
Chapter 6?

Please dont leave us hanging. This is a really good story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More!

I'm so happy to hear that you are in a writing mood again. I can only hope that this story line is at the top of your list for updates!!

Artificial_IArtificial_Iover 16 years ago
Sooo long....

I keep returning to see a continuation of this story...no pressure but this is the best LE story and it must keep going!!! Happy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please

Oh Please do continue this tale, it is fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
and then...????

what happens next?! you have to continue with this story!

ILgirlILgirlover 16 years ago
MORE, MORE, MORE

Wonderful, hope there will be another chapter.

ILgirlILgirlover 16 years ago
MORE, MORE, MORE

Wonderful, hope there will be another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I hope it's not over

Please say there will be more I really love this story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Gotta have more

YOu simply must continue thise story...it's amazing I can't wait till you finally put up another chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More please!!!!!

Just read this wonderful story of yours and realized it's a WIP. I'm begging you, please continue this story or my heart will be aching for Jolie forever.

Yours truly,Connie

Your newest fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More please!!!!!

Just read this wonderful story of yours and realized it's a WIP. I'm begging you, please continue this story or my heart will be aching for Jolie forever.

Yours truly,Connie

Your newest fan

icegirl81icegirl81over 16 years ago
just read it again

I was reading your story for the second time, please can't you finish it, I can't wait until you do!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it!

it would be nice if there was another chapter, I would love to read Kaline's story also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please Conclude!!!!!!

Busy - busy - busy but is there any way you can finish this story. Once a month I check this board to find out if you have added any chapters. Please give us another chapter or finish this compeling story. I want to know what's going to happen (I know happily ever after) but I want to know the road you choose for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
how does it end?!?!?!?!

what the hell happens next??? i wanna know!!!! please finish writing the story...pReTtY pReTtY pLeAsE...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I need more

Please where is the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You cannot do this to us...

YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! THIS IS NOT FAIRR! WE NEED TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS. PULEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
favorite

this is my absolute fav. story!!! if there is more please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's been two years...

...since this story was updated! AND I JUST FOUND IT TODAY (12/30/07) Well, almost two years....is this story still in your archives somewhere?? (you should hear a hint of whine in my voice)

It is an awesome story so far. I love the way the conflict has unfolded. But I hate the way it has been left! You would think that Arik wanting to marry her was the key to the HEA but it's obviously not!!!! I want to know what happens next!

I think that you should make a new years' resolution to continue this story...

sexcthingsexcthingover 16 years ago
more please

yes you must finish this story its absolutely wonderful and i keep checking online for it......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Desperately Seeking Conclusion or at least MORE

I'm stunned that your series is so incredibly erotic without seeming to be only about intimacy. You clearly have quite a talent for the written word. From all the comments I've read, I see that I am not the only one hoping (really really hard) that you would make more installments available. I've never contributed a comment before - very private & cautious, but I wanted to convey my appreciation for your work & encourage you to delight your audience again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
There's more, right?

From the first chapter I was glued to the computer screen. I have to know whether the king will change or will she give in, or some variation of the two. Have a heart and give us another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Dead End - Why this isn't being continued

It seems to me that it's getting harder and harder to get to a conclusion where the king accepts that Jolie is actually a person (that he might even love) and not an object. Even the marriage he has planned doesn't change this, since he does not allow her to refuse. Ending the story here is definitely preferable to letting him have his way without accepting her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ending yet to come?

I agree with every other comment... please continue!!! The story has no closure yet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
please continue!

Anxiously waiting for the next instalment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
more please

i looked at all your submission dates and they seems so spaced (like half a year or so). Will you be continuing this one? i go back to innocent pawn all the time b/c i know its ended. i love the men you create in your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please continue this!

WT please continue this piece! I really think this is the best story I have ever read in this site. l love your work! I keep on coming back here hoping that you've continued it. Please put me out of my misery and finish this great story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous