Conquered: Spoils of War Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned against his mouth as his tongue stroked hers, feeling the heavy, coiling sensation low in her belly. She rubbed her aching breasts against him, teasing the tender nipples until she was gasping. Her hands slid down, digging into his firm bottom.

His mouth scorched a path down over her chin and throat to lock onto a thrusting nipple. She cried out as his mouth suckled her demandingly while his fingers teased between her thighs, her toes curling. He latched on to the other nipple, licking it until she arched and writhed against him. She arched her back as she gave herself up to his exploration, feeling his finger press against her dewy gate.

She cried out as the finger slid up inside of her, her body going up in flames. He sucked on her nipple in time to the thrust of his finger, making her writhe on the bed beneath him. He shifted down over her body, sending quivering heat shooting through her as he pressed his mouth against the apex of her thighs. She squirmed, but his hands her thighs held her fully open to him as his tongue explored her. His tongue stabbed at her bud, and she bucked furiously against him. His tongue slid lower, circling the beckoning channel dewy with need.

The humiliating chain bound to her neck and imprisoning her in his bed was forgotten as his tongue pushed up inside of her. Her fingers gripped his silken mane as she peaked, her whole body arching.

She had barely caught her breath before he dragged her down over the soft cushions. He moved on top of her, intent of coming into her body as he spread her thighs, but her hands pushed at his shoulders.

"No," she muttered, struggling beneath him. "I want to touch you."

His narrowed eyes glittered. "You are tiny, and my control is limited. I fear I could easily tear you."

Yet Arik acceded to her demand, letting her role him onto his back with a sigh. He watched her as she scrambled up onto her knees, her tiny breasts swaying. He clenched his fingers to stop himself reaching out for the tiny buds, not wanting to frighten off her with his urgent need. He was about to explode as his eyes feasted on the glorious sight of her. Her long, golden mane tumbled in silky ropes over her creamy shoulders and breasts. Her skin glowed as though bathed in moonlight, her golden amber eyes luminous, her pink lips begging to be plundered. She was so tiny and delicate, like a golden flower that unfurled its petals at his lightest caress. That she came to him a virgin pleased Arik greatly. He believed it would be easier on her not knowing the touch of another man, for he would never allow it so long as he lived. The thought of her stolen and forced to serve in a Loas whorehouse when she had disappeared from the palace had almost brought him to his knees. It frightened him to learn how much he cared for her. He had many in his harem, yet none brought out this feeling of protectiveness and weakness.

Her hands smoothed up and down along his thighs and hips as she gazed down at him. He swallowed hard as her head lowered, and her tongue darted out to taste the glistening drops. His whole body clenched as he forced himself to remain still and not lift her over him and impale her on the length of his hard cock.

Jolie traced small circles in the hollow of his hips with her tongue as her fingers traced the length of his the throbbing shaft. She nipped his flesh with her teeth before kissing him. Her mouth slid lower, and he bucked as her tongue flicked out to touch the salty globes nestled between his thighs. Her fingers gripped him firmly at his base, and he sucked in a deep breath. She teased the delicate skin of his balls, watching him quiver. He felt a wide chasm open up beneath him as she drew a globe carefully drew one into her mouth. Sweat beaded his forehead.

He ground out "Jolie" as her hand stroked the long, velvety length of him. She released the slick globe and parted her lips over the tip of his shaft, watching him with those seductive, innocent eyes.

Jolie took him in her mouth, her vision full of tantalising glimpses of him, the musky scent of him wrapping itself around her. Triumph stole through her as the breath shuddered from his lungs. It frustrated her that she could not take all of him as she had seen one of the love slaves do to another warrior. She had to fight to take even some of him in as her mouth slid up and down on him.

She raised herself onto her knees as she bent over him, licking and sucking him. He groaned when she accidentally scraped him with her teeth. The look on his face had nothing to do with pain. Arik's eye were filled with lust, amazement and something wild as they met hers. She thrust down on him as far and fast as she could, her hands gripping the thick base of him for leverage.

Arik's hands grabbed at the cushions as his bottom lifted off of the bed. She could barely take a third of him in, but it was enough. Dear Gods, it was enough. His hands locked around her tiny waist, dragging her over him.

She mewed in protest as he drew her up over him. His hands on her waist held her aloft, her knees coming to rest on either side of him on the bed. Her hands clutched at his chest for balance as the hard shaft rising from the nest of dark curls slid against her.

Her head fell back as his guided his thick tip to her entrance, her hair tumbling about her shoulders. He pushed her hips down, driving himself a fraction inside of her. Jolie struggled to breathe. She was lost to everything but the feel of him slowly working himself inside of her as she was impaled upon his impossible length. When she thought she could take no more, he went on, forcing her straining channel to accept him. She wiggled desperately on him, seeking to create more room as he stretched her until the point of unbearableness. Her nails dug into his chest as finally sheathed himself fully inside of her, the tip of him nudging against her womb.

He gently swept back the damp tendrils from her forehead as she gazed down upon him. Her brilliant golden eyes took in every inch of him. Her lips parted as slowly she eased herself off of him, lifting herself up on her knees. He groaned, his fingers digging into her bottom.

Arik had never gone so long without a love slave to see to his needs, and he forced himself to keep his control under tight rein. She was impossibly tight, her body so much smaller and tinier than that of the women of his world. The feel of her scalding heat gripping his cock was exquisite, and it took all of his willpower not to tumble her onto her back and pound himself inside of her until he spilled his seed into her quivering warmth.

She was poised above him with the tip of him squeezed inside her fluttering sheath. Slowly she eased herself back down on him, taking him deeper and deeper, her tight walls protesting. Again and again she raised and lowered herself upon him, her body quivering at the feel of him lodged deep inside of her. Each downward slide ground her fiery nub against him, sending arrows of pleasure deep within her womb. The exquisite friction was almost unbearable, and tears flooded her eyes as she came upon him with soft moans.

Without warning he rolled her beneath him, wedging himself fully inside of her over and over as she fluttered around him. He threw his head back as he surged inside of her, spilling his seed into her trembling womb with a triumphant groan.

He collapsed on top of her, his tongue exploring her moist mouth. She squeezed her eyes shut, knowing she had lost the fight. Her need for him was too consuming, too overwhelming to coldly lay beneath him as he took his pleasure.

His heavy length hadn't softened within her, and Jolie moaned as fingers slid down over her belly to massage the nub hidden in her slick folds. She knew his dominance of her would be complete if she let him do this to her again. Weakly she struggled beneath him, but he caught her chin, his lips brushing her ear.

"You will be my bride. I will bind you to me until there are no thoughts of escaping me."

Jolie turned her face away, making the chain rattle. Tears burned behind her closed eyelids as her hips arched on his rocking shaft. Even as his bride she would still be nothing more than his possession. He would make her body yield to his pleasure, then forget her as he amused himself with one of the more experienced harem slaves. As waves of ecstasy pulled her down into their dizzying depths, she struggled to hold onto one word. No.

12