Cum Undone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Climbing out of the cab I handed the driver another fiver.

"Here, keep this," I told him. Then I closed the car door. As Mark fumbled with the key in the door, I heard the cab drive away from St Albans Grove.

"There we are," Mark said and held the door open for me. I walked over the threshold and into the hallway. It had a red carpet and to the right were hooks for clothes. I hung my Leather jacket on one of the hooks and followed Mark into the living room.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Now," Mark replied. "Now we get it all out of our system." He unbuckled his belt and I heard the sound of a zipper. In a swift motion he dropped his jeans and boxers.

#

The desire I felt for Mark at that moment was out of this world. It was pure lust mingled with the fact that we were to share something very intimate. Light twinkled from the window, and the shutters left horizontal shadows on his back. Outside I could hear a dog bark and cars passing by.

At first I neither said nor did anything. My heart was pounding and my breath was getting hoarse. Finally I reached out.

His chest was smooth and I could feel the well-defined pecs. Running my fingers along the soft hair that trailed its way down towards his groin, I could feel the light bulge of his stomach.

Dropping down to my knees I was now facing his organ. When touching it, the smoothness of its flesh amazed me.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Mark said softly.

"I want to," I said and took his beautiful dick into my mouth. My lips embraced the thick head and slid down the shaft. I could feel it swelling in my mouth as I stroked it with my tongue.

"Gentle..." Mark breathed. "Ah, yes, that's it."

While I was sucking Mark's cock rhythmically, the pungent smell from his hot sex reached my nostrils. It was full of musk and salt, all intermingled with the light perfume from the soap he had used earlier.

I was devouring Mark in a way I had never done anyone else. Now and then I let out a moan. Mark's hips kept grinding into my face as his hand caressed my hair, twirling the locks around his fingers and gently tugging.

"Just like that..." Mark said coarsely. "Oh God yes...yes... you're killing me!" I could feel the grip on my hair tighten.

"Yes, everything...all of it..." he whispered. "Keep it up...don't stop..."

I started to increase the tempo and sucked harder, concentrating on the sensitive head. Mark was bucking wildly by now and groaning loudly.

"Fuck! Keep sucking! It feels fucking wonderful!"

Urged on by his screams I kept up the tempo and alternated between long and short strokes. My own cock was spotting a raging hard-on and I had to touch it. Quickly my right hand grabbed my throbbing dick and started to stroke along the thick shaft. God, it felt good!

"Err...Eric," Mark stammered in-between gasps. "Touch my arse."

"What?" came my muffled reply?

"Touch my arse. Now!"

My right hand left my aching dick to be placed on Mark's firm buttocks. I could feel his muscles squeezing the cheeks together as he humped my face. Grasping one of the cheeks, I started to knead it in rhythm with my sucking. Mark let out an even louder groan.

"Your nails," Mark panted. "Use your nails."

Happy to oblige, I ran my nails all over his tight arse. This elicited yet another moan from his lips. Looking up from my kneeling position I could see him playing with his nipples. His eyes were closed, and I saw a thin layer of perspiration form on his forehead.

"Keep playing with my arse," Mark said. "Spread the cheeks and touch me."

I was getting a bit nervous now. "Are you sure you want me to do that?"

"Yeah," Mark insisted. "Just do it." Gently I spread him open to my invading finger. Carefully I let the finger run up and down the crack, and occasionally all the way to the back of his balls.

"Oh yes..." Mark grunted. "Use a finger. Finger me."

With slight apprehension I gently and carefully inserted a finger up his tight arse hole. I could feel Mark tense up while I wiggled my finger further in. At the first knuckle I stopped for a bit to let him get used to the penetration. Then I continued the insertion up to the second knuckle. By now I could feel Mark relaxing his muscles.

"Ugh!" I could hear Mark groan.

"Are you all right? Tell me to stop if it hurts."

"No, it's fine. It's fucking great..."

Being given the go, I started to move the finger out and back in again. At first not too fast in order not to hurt Mark, but by the sound of his ragged breath and increasingly loud grunts, he was enjoying it.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed. "Eric, I'm gonna cum!"

And with that his body tensed up and started to jerk. Hot semen poured out of his cock and down my throat. Instinctively I clamped down on the twitching cock and pushed my finger deep into him, wiggling it about from the inside. This seemed to elicit another stream of cum, and I was struggling to swallow and not choke at the same time. Finally Mark's body seemed spent, and his muscles began to relax.

"Damn!" Mark looked down at me. "That was the best orgasm I've had in ages! Where did you learn to suck cock like that?"

I let go of his still semi-hard dick and licked my lips.

"I don't know. Must be one of my hidden talents," I mused.

Mark sank down into a big leather chair. His hair was messed up and droplets of sweat ran down his chest. He had a relaxed face expression that I had never seen before.

"I'm so in need of water."

"Shall I get you a glass?"

"Sure, that'd be great." Mark smiled at me. I walked out into the kitchen and started to rummage in one of the cupboards.

"The glasses are in the third cupboard from the left!" Mark shouted from the living room. On my way back to the living room, I saw a door ajar. Out of curiosity I sneaked a peek into the room, only to realise it was Mark's bedroom. It was tastefully decorated in earthy colours. The chest of drawers was wooden, and so was the rest of the furniture. The bed dominated the room, and that too was made out of solid wood. The bed sheets were marine blue and seemed to be made out of cotton.

"So this is where my glass of water went," Mark chuckled behind me.

"Oh, I was just admiring your bedroom."

"You were? Great, how about admiring it closer?" Mark pushed the door fully open and gestured me to enter.

I sat down on the double bed and looked around. The bookshelf seemed to be filled mainly with crime thrillers and CD boxes. On the white walls hung a few black and white photographs.

"I like that one," I said and pointed towards a photo of a saxophonist.

"That's one of my favourites."

"I can understand why, I love the way the light falls and creates those shadows."

Mark sat down beside me on the bed.

"Good looking, intelligent, great cock sucker and into photography. I seem to have hit the jackpot!" Mark put a hand on my knee. Slowly he started to move the hand up my leg, and I could feel a familiar stirring in my groin area.

"You're really planning on me not getting any sleep, aren't you?"

"That's the plan."

"What about my presentation tomorrow?"

"What about it?"

"I was supposed to go to bed early and be fully rested!"

"Oh, don't worry. You're certainly going to bed early, but I can't promise any sleep..." And with that Mark kissed me.

#

The time had come for us to take that final step. I would have lied if I didn't admit being terrified. Excited, but terrified. For some reason everything already seemed too unbelievable. Only this morning, I wished I were like Mark. Now around midnight the same day I was lying naked with him on his bed sheets. Not to mention I was having my first (and last?) bisexual experience. It was all quite a lot to take in.

"Eric."

"Huh?"

"You've gone all quiet again. What are you thinking?"

"Oh, I...eh...well," I stammered. "I was just thinking about how this morning I wanted to be you."

Mark looked with a surprised face expression at me. "You wanted to be me?"

"Yeah. You know, the bloke who has it all: the looks, the career and the girls. Are you aware of how many at the office want to be you?"

Mark burst out laughing. "Trust me, it's not that much fun. I'm your average Joe."

"C'mon, you know you've got it all," I persisted. "Every bloke in the department wishes he was in your shoes. The women fall for you non-stop. I sure wish I could get someone to fall for me that way..."

"They're not falling for me, they just want to date me."

"Same thing," I said leaning backwards to lie down on the bed.

"No it's not," Mark said and lay down beside me. "They're just after sex."

"Well, I wouldn't mind a piece of that either; women waiting in line to shag me. Doesn't sound too bad in my ears."

"Yeah well, neither of them got lucky this weekend." Mark rolled over to the side and started to run his tongue down my neck. "You did."

We kissed and ran our hands all over each other's bodies. My cock got hard almost instantly, and by now my balls were tight and heavy. I needed release badly.

"Who should go first?" Mark whispered into my ear.

"I'm not sure," I answered. Luckily, Mark sensed my nervousness and decided to take the lead.

"Here, use this," he said and handed me a bottle of lotion. Seeing my bewildered look he cocked an eyebrow and winked.

"I finished the KY Jelly during my last date." I couldn't help laughing and felt much more at ease.

In a moment Mark was on his hands and knees before me. I drew up and looked down upon him. His shoulders were broad and I could see the shoulder blades flexing underneath the skin. I loved the way his spine arched in this position. His tight buttocks were in front of me, and looking awfully inviting. I still remembered the feeling of having my finger inside him. It had been so tight. Would he really manage to take me?

Taking a deep breath I opened the bottle of lotion Mark had given me. I poured some into my hand and started to rub it onto Mark's back. Finally I just poured lotion all over his back and arse. Then I started to massage it into his skin. I could feel the lotion heating up from the friction of my hands rubbing against the skin. Mark was acting very relaxed.

While rubbing the lotion into his butt cheeks, I moved my hand under him and grabbed his dick. The lotion acted as perfect lubricant and my hand glided easily up and down his hard shaft. I could hear Mark let out a few moans.

By now the lotion had started to run down his crack, and my right hand was caressing and massaging his arse intensely. Letting my hand glide in-between the crack I could once again feel the tight opening. Adding a bit more lotion onto the opening itself, and on my fingers, I gently started to insert one.

"Ooh..." Mark groaned.

This time the muscles were more relaxed, and Mark got accustomed to the invasion much faster. I started to move the finger in and out like before, and once again I could hear Mark's moans increase. With careful movements I inserted another finger.

"Oh my God!" Mark screamed and tensed up slightly. Then he relaxed again. By now I dared to finger fuck him properly with both fingers.

"Yes...keep it up..." he panted. "It feels great having you jack me off, while fingering me at the same time!"

"Are you ready for the next step?" I asked.

"Y...yes," he replied. "Do it. I can take it. Do it to me."

I raised myself up on my knees behind him and lubricated my cock with the lotion. Just to be on the safe side I took quite a big amount. Then I positioned myself at the tight entrance.

"Here goes," I mumbled to myself. Slowly I pushed my cock into Mark.

"Fuck!" I heard him scream. Quickly I stopped. Though I hadn't said anything I was terrified of hurting him.

"I'm ok," he reassured me. "Just slide it in carefully." With renewed confidence, I pushed in further and could feel the muscles let my head in first. Wow, it sure felt tight!

With a stop and push technique I managed to ease myself into him. The further in I went, the more I wondered what it actually felt like. It all seemed so amazingly tight. Not that I complained though, it felt bloody good on my part. When Mark had gotten accustomed to having me inside him, I started to thrust. Slowly at first, but by being alert to Mark's body language, I could tell when he could take more.

I slid my cock in and out of Mark. Long and short strokes alternating, and when he started to hump backwards against me, I knew he was ready. I eased out almost all the way, but then mounted him roughly. The feeling of his tight arse muscles squeezing around my dick was sending me into seventh heaven.

"Oh shit! You're so damn tight! God...yes...this is so good!"

"Yes! Fuck me! Keep up the speed. Fuck me harder. Harder!"

I could feel my balls slamming into Mark's buttocks, and I adored the way his body writhed underneath me. The feeling of his muscles milking me were making my senses go overboard, and hearing him moan and scream got me even hotter. I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"Mark...Mark!" I gasped. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Mmphh...Then do it! Cum inside me. I'm not letting you stop. Just fucking cum inside me!"

And that was it. Hearing those words uttered from Mark's lips had me thrusting hard one last time, and then I could feel myself explode. Everything seemed like a daze and I recall feeling light-headed. When I got back to my senses, Mark was resting his upper body on the bed, but still with his butt arched up at me. My dick was still inside him and I could feel it slowly going back to normal size. I pulled out of him, and left a trail of cum.

Lying down behind him in a spooning position, I snuggled up closer to Mark. For a long time I just held him without saying a word. I could hear how our breathing started to slow down.

"How are you feeling?" I asked him quietly.

"Relaxed, satisfied and thoroughly fucked," came Mark's answer. "Whew, that was something!"

"Glad you liked it."

"I loved it." He pulled my arms tighter around him and turned his face towards me. "You need to sleep. You have a big presentation in a few hours."

"What about you then?" I couldn't help yawning. "Aren't you curious what it feels like to be on the giving end?"

"I can find out some other time."

"There won't be another time, remember?" I reminded him. "This was a one night stand."

"Well, then I guess I'll just have to live without that knowledge then."

"But that wouldn't be fair to you," I protested trying to stifle another yawn.

"You have a presentation tomorrow. That comes first, not me. Now go to sleep. I'll wake you up in the morning." As I could tell, it was pointless arguing with him, I put my head to the pillow and nestled my face into his neck. The last thing I remembered was hair tickling my nose, and the feeling of our naked bodies pressing against each other.

12