All Comments on 'Daphne's Crush'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I stopped on the second page

I REALLY LIKED THE WAY YOUR STORY STARTED OUT BUT WHEN IT WAS TIME TO PUT ASIDE MIXED FEELINGS OF AGE (HA) /RELATION TO EX-GIRLFRIEND/ AND UMM WHAT ELSE ? YOU SEE,THIS GUY (your main character)IS A BLEEDING ASSHOLE ! ANY NORMAL MAN WOULD FEEL FUNNY ABOUT THIS GIRL FOR EXACTLY TEN SECONDS,IF AT ALL !!! SO ALL THAT CRAP ABOUT WHY HE COULDNT WAS B-O-R-I-N-G AND MADE ME WANT TO PUNCH HIM IN THE NECK... LOL MAYBE SOMEDAY I WILL GO BACK AND FINISH READING IT AND POSSIBLY CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT WHAT ITS WORTH (Rating)BUT RIGHT NOW I WANT TO GET AWAY FROM THIS GUY THAT WASTED MY TIME AND PISSED ME OFF ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent Story

One of the best stories I have read on this board (only problem was a few, minor spelling errors). Please post more stories. Romanitc yet realistic. A truly believable story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A passionate and erotic love story

a tale of somewhat realistic but a erotic and passionate one. this could be put into a movie I like the way that it is written. The best story i have read. Keep on doing more stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I see,,,

the author has a fetish, or perhaps a natural nack, for telling stories about total losers, guy losers, that is.

this one, after having sent one to Tibet, one to the nunary school and one to be a lesbian ---- he's now on to giggling big-titted teenages! One at a time, of course!

Daphne, then Julie, thwn Tammy, then Lily, then Susie! All who leave him after a few months to a year with him, of course! Why focus so much on man characters who are just losers? wait, it's a fetish, that's right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
one of the best ive read in a while

pretty good. like reading an actual book. couldnt stop reading. post more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent and believable

Being somewhat immature (like so many of us), he picks girls who can't possibly work out. When he finally is ready to grow up, he meets the right girl. He THINKS he is concerned about her lack of age and experience, but it is really his own immaturity causing the concern.

Well written romance. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Truly brilliant !

Thank you for this story. A tale that tells a story, with laughter, and the mistakes that life can through into the mix, instead of just sex makes very enjoyable reading. I laughed more than once and loved it all. Thank you again and well done. John B. Sydney, Australia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OH YEAH

very cute, i like it, i like it alot

Bobby TBobby Tover 17 years ago
A worthy effort

NIce job. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Geeze

The last comment was kind of over the top. Character development was good, story line was good. I can see sequels....hint!

If you do tho, keep the love, don't lose it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very good story

This is a well written story. There's actually a deeper quality to this story, and it really does present an oft unseen theme. Although the main character had issues with the young woman's age and posible immaturity it was his own that was the problem. Sometimes in life we have to look inward, and this story has a very realistic feel and I truly appreciate that in a story, novella, or novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i was very impressed

Thank you for a great story, i was rivetted right till the end. You are very talented, keep writing and i look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Absolutely hooked!!

I stayed up way longer than I should have because this story gripped me beyond words - I just couldn't walk away without reading it all. I can't wait to read another of your stories. You truly are a master!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great work

I have read a lot of stories. This one is by far the best. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sweet and engaging

I really liked this one. Sometimes I'm in the mood for the mind-blowing, barely believable group sex stories on here, but I always come back to the romantic stuff. Great story! Keep this good stuff coming!

FarnexFarnexover 17 years ago
May we hopeless romantics find our Daphne's

I never read a story more then three pages but I started your story and couldn't stop. It wasn't' rushed but it also didn't drap terribly. It was erotic of course but also very very romantic and sweet. May God someday send me an angel as patient and loving as Daphne.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Work

Cool As Fire. and Hot as Ice.

silverace1silverace1over 17 years ago
Romance Brought to Life!

I couldn't stop reading the slow growing love story; I only wish that I had been so fortunate to discouver my own true love at an early age instead of my fifties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awsome

the dialogue was amazing. first xtory with non-cheesy and funny dialogue.

loved it!

ParadoxParadoxover 17 years ago
Just great!

A wonderful story. Great dialog. I'm on my way to see what else you've written right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love is eternal.

Love will always be with us and can happen at anytime. I missed my Daphnnie but I enjoyed her vicariously in your story. Thanks for making love and sex spell eternal love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
beautiful

amazing story...

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorover 17 years ago
Beautiful

Slow buildup but worth every word. The emotions were fantastic. Thank you for giving this story to us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
all I can say is

Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

wow this is probably the best story i've ever read, ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
eh

This was a bit too sappy for me. It's a little unbelievable that they'd want to get married... it just seems awfully contrived. The love element was fine, but the Michael's insistence on marriage was too much.

tinman69stinman69sabout 17 years ago
Probably the best!

Probably the best love story that I have read on LIT. You did an outstanding job of writing this story. I could identify wiht the characters all the way thru it!!!

Thank you so much !!

TalynndaTalynndaabout 17 years ago
Such Talent!

You really caught the essence of the characters with this story. I was caught up in the story from the first, and, having been the victim of such manipulative efforts, I could understand the story line.

Ah, the glory of True Love.

mrcharliemrcharlieabout 17 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this story. The dialogue was wonderful, the main characters all very appealing. Great effort!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
superb

Absolutely a great story, thriller of a plot, with a smashing grand finale. The best story I've read!

Compliments to the author!

sexymommy24sexymommy24about 17 years ago
amazing!!

it is one of the best love stories i have read!!

EveHasFallenEveHasFallenalmost 17 years ago
Meh

I have to give you points for some good dialoque here and there, but overall, this story was just lukewarm.

Nothing spectacular and the characters weren't really all that engaging.

And their impending marriage and too-quick "I love you's" were distracting and unrealistic.

Still, not a TERRIBLE story.

Just not amazing.

DOC226DOC226almost 17 years ago
Your Name is reflected in the story.

This story starts a little slowly, but after Chp 3 it heats up. I think you are a hopeless romantic, picking a name like JoeDreamer. Anyway, I understand the seniment behind this story. I had sex with apx. 10 virgins, but most were college girls who wanted to get rid of it and knew I would be gentle.

However, I fell in love and married the young lady who gave me her virginity as the precious gift that it was. That night, I promised myself I would try never to hurt her. We eventually separated after 30 years, but I have no regrets about making her the mother of my children, and the grandmother of theirs.

Thanks for a great story, and fond memories.

DOC226

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
amazing

u have great talent,best love story i have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story... i think i had never managed to read completely such a long story...

The only thing... i found i little strange of them wanting to marry so sudden..

But i really loved it.

Clara

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The story of my courtship

Put friends in for relatives – it was much the same for me. A continuation of this love story would be wonderful I'm sure. This was literature at its best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My thanks to JoeDreamer

What else can I say? This is the best story I've read on this website. Excellent, excellent work. Thanks for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellence in prose

I really enjoyed the story line that accentuated the sex scenes. For once the sex was a part of the story rather than the story an excuse for the sex. (Not that I mind sex!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I want to comment back to EveHasFallen

Pshh, I've read your submissions Eve and let me tell you Joe's is better. Like by a longshot. The only reason why I didn't give a 100 here is because there's spelling mistakes and me being a perfectionist everything's gotta be right to get 100.

Kudos for Joe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Trite

I find this submission rather weak for various reasons. Firstly, the way in which the story is told is as predictable as it is inefficient. Secondly, the tiny jokes which are intertwined throughout the story are weak, and do nothing to better the overall impression the reader gets from reading it. My main complaint, however, is the ridiculous idolisation of "conventional" values which is more or less covertly undertaken all through the storyline. On the one hand, we have the raunchy, loutish family to which the main character belongs, who are ridiculed because of their apparent hardhanded ways, whereas on the hand, we have the bleeding heart liberals to which Daphne belongs, whose views, values and beliefs are made the subject of derogatory comments and derision which are plainly outrageous. It seems to me that the author of this story wished to write a defense for "traditional" values -- the sanctity of marriage and (female!) virginity, narrow-minded political conservatism, the steadfast upholders of conventional societal values, evidenced by the treatment of this lesbian cousin, etc. etc. etc. All in all, I find this an appalling coupling of moralism and bland erotica which you could have saved us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great, where is the sequel?

I am a romantic therefore i found this story not only erotic when necessary but romantic and wonderful throughout the plot. i would be interested in reading a sequel about what happened to the couple. GREAT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hope for all romantics

Thanks for a wonderful story. You give hope to all romantics out there with a story like this. Especially when the romantic is a cynic as well. Thanks also for keeping the mental agonising to a bare minimum im sure people do enough of that in their own lives that they dont need to entirely relive it in a story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Daphne's Crush

Really enjoyed the story .. it was a well written and Fun to Read

Good Work

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice one!

Liked it, although it could have been shorter. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really?

This story wreaks of stupidity. Whatever happened to people using their heart and HEAD at the same time! They only know each other a couple weeks? He takes he virginity and they ride off into the sunset of love? Give me a break! She is 18! and she could be possibly pregnant with an std because she fucked her sisters ex boyfriend! wow that's romantic! nice try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well I thought this was great.

Good length, good story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The comments from ‘09/10/08 Anonymous' are STUPID

What are stupid are the comments from ‘09/10/08 Anonymous in USA’. It is apparent he has no heart, no romance, and no idea what it is to love something immediately. Does he spend months deciding if he loves a book, a movie, a teacher’s intellect? Why than is knowing you love a person any different? Michael might have STDs?? How STUPID is this? The story is clear Michael had only four women, three whom he loved and all relationships were long ago. If there had been any STDs then Michael or his lovers would have known by now. It is a shame we can’t delete the score ‘09/10/08’ left. It takes five 100s to counteract one zero. STUPIDDITY is allowing a STUPID PERSON like ‘09/10/08’ to hurt the score of one of the best authors on this entire website! JoeDreamer’s only drawbacks are spelling and some grammar and that can be easily fixed by using a competent proof-reader. Imagination, character building, and story development are gifts and that is what JoeDreamer has. ‘09/10/08’ has none of these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good imagery

Obviously, most stories on this website are woven about sexual themes, but a large percentage of them go something like this: Man sees girl, girl sees guy, they have great sex -- the end. At least this one has a romantic plot, and still delivers on the sex theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent.

Great read. Here's to Joe, and here's to countermanding that zero.

gloveslingergloveslingeralmost 15 years ago
Endearing

At the risk of seeming cynical, the topic and execution may not be entirely believable and yes trite. Yet the characters and story became entirely endearing. A very pleasant read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Nice!

What a sweet, honestly evocative, sexy story. Very well written, and probably the best story I've read on here. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

that was probably one of the best stories i have ever read. SO AWESOME!!!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Michael&Daphne's Love Perfected

Wait for it! The sex is hot, juicy, and a ton of fun. But the wonderful love story leading gently up to it is the important thing, making the sex all the more perfect for Michael and Daphne, whose attraction grows to friendship and then to desire, then lust, then deep love needing both to give and to get, then dazzling skyrockets. They may well have a shot at lifetime passion. I love it!

PreciousKitty82PreciousKitty82over 14 years ago
Nice Story

I really liked this story. I kind of knew I would in the beginning but as I kept reading on, it got better and better.

As for the haters, keep in this mind: it IS a story. Anything goes. No rules apply to fiction. Some of you act like you're reading a full blown autobiography! Get a grip!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fun

Great story, romantic and funny.

KeeseslayerKeeseslayerabout 14 years ago
Great story

couldn't stop reading once i started!

I really like preciuoskitty's comment about haters. Its a work of fiction on a sex fanfic site, not some literary journal.

Keep writing =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank you.

And, wow-wow-wow-wow.

I read a lot on this site, and often the 'drawn-out' romance-based stories bore me so quickly. I was lucky to have the story spinner throw this one at me; it reminded me so much of my first time (with a line or two of exactly matching dialogue, haha). I identified with Daphne by default, but I had more of Michael's doubtful attitude... Such a hot story. :)

I'll be on this site as 'sometimes_innocent' soon; just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story. Good to see some good romance stories in here, even though Michael was an ass. ;)

DivineIntervDivineIntervover 13 years ago
Loved this one too

I had read your "A Lifetime of Valentines" before and thank God, this wasnt a tear-jerker. A man can only moisten his eyes so much, no matter how hopelessly romantic he is or how much he loves your characters.

This is definitely a feel good great romance story.

Tc,

Div

Fighting41Fighting41about 13 years ago
Wow

What a lovely story. Thank you for sharing it with us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Truely "Romantic"

It's a wonderful work. The best part is that I could connect to the character myself as many of his monologues are common to me. This is most important, particularly in a romantic story, and you sir have nailed it! Hats off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful!

Wonderful!

Stupendous!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Really good, well written story. The love making flowed out of the story rather than the story being a box in which someone put a description of two people having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
About Daphne

One of the best stories I've ever read here. I'm realy glad I found it/stumbled across it. I hope you write LOTS MORE!

BobM

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great!

A story that really captivates every reader's imaginations and insights! It was a great story! Keep them coming! Wonderful!

PFDIIPFDIIover 12 years ago
You have a great story and memorable story elements.

She dumps the guy to become a nun? Now there's a classic. Talk about taking the guys ego and stomping it into the pavement! I liked it.

You did a nice job of moving the characters to the end, and kept it at the honorable man level. He's toast, but looking for reasons not to potentially wreck this girls life. Very nicely done.

The sex at the end was very tastefully done. I don't know if we can forgive you for that, but it carried the story to a very well written conclusion.

Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FanFuckinTasTic

Gr8 story....simply loved it... maybe coz deep down evn m a romantic !! xD

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No hard feelings intended but I think this story sucked

First the good. It's believable. The story makes sense and so do the characters. You have that much going for it. But the negatives overwhelm. It had the feeling of a guy trying to write a sensitive story for a female audience and falling way short. It took forever to develop the story line. Probably could have been shortened by at least 1/3. The dialogue was trite and got tedious around #4 and got really bad in #5. Not a bad first effort, but if this is a sample of your later stories, you may want to keep your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Forget about what the last guy said, this story was fucking amazing. It was SO cute, yet still hot enough to be on this site. Truly amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Your took time building a great story line. Normally I don't like stories that go on for 6 pages but this one really kept my attention. I think it was really good.

ocramavafocramavafover 12 years ago
Amazing

I love stories like this stories that may take some time to build just like a good orgasm, this story was amazing I hope you write more just like this.

AgrabahAgrabahabout 12 years ago
It swings both ways...

Generally the foundation of the story is great and the characters presents a great wide range of characteristics. However, the story feels like you started out with a goal in mind and only thought of ways to make that happen. For example; nosy people pushing them together, coincidences etc.

But the thing that really sorta ruins it for me is the fact that you seem rushed to get there, it would have been a hundred times better if you had let the premises of their love develop naturally rather than rush it. Furthermore, her being totally in love with him even after six years with no contact whatsoever? Him falling for her basically immediately after Janice? Him suddenly getting over Janice at the drop of a hat after spending a day with Daphne?

It just seems to unrealistic and therefore comes across as much less of a great love story than it could've been.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
amazing

this is the most awesome and amazing story i've ever read in this site. never mind what other -ves say, this was a truely spellbinding story. normally i skip the descriptions and go straight into action parts, but in this one i didn't miss a single word. simply amazing. if there were ten stars to rate, i would give all ten to this one.

dirtyoldman1951dirtyoldman1951almost 12 years ago
Jaw-droping good!

Wonderful story!!! I would normally have lost interest long before the love making ... but in spite of the fact that it seemed a bit too perfect at times in the beginning, I couldn't stop reading and wishing it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That was an amazing story!

Honestly, I felt so into it. Everything about it was terrific! It seemed as if everything that Micheal felt, I felt. (Take that however you want.) Keep up the great work man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Nice

You have a good command of conversation and pulling the reader this way or that. The sex was pretty good as well.

Thank You

HP

TooCleverByHalfTooCleverByHalfabout 11 years ago
Where's the six-star option?

Seriously. 'Cause this story deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A love story

Very nice to read a love story instead of a sex story.

SupraMA70SupraMA70almost 11 years ago
AWESOME

for sure one of the best stories ive read. thanks alot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very, very good

I get it. Daphne and Olivia are the same person and the families are too. I love how you lead into the differences. Good choices. Lots of good fun. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a brilliant love story

despite him being a total prick at times he finally realised he did love her and wanted her....but hell it took him long enough to realise it....full of humour and pathos...loved it...his family were a hoot...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it!

Well i started reading this story because i wasn't exactly feeling sleepy ... Its morning now and I have no idea how the time passed. A really good one.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
A very sweet and romantic story with just enough sex to make it more interesting.

Good job, Joe. Make it an excellent job, Joe. Thank you for writing. I am a jaded old reprobate who enjoys a sweet story sometimes.

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhabout 10 years ago
Loved It

I think it's my most favorite story I've read on Literotica this far!

I was sad when I reached the end. Wanted more to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best Story on Literotica I Have Ever Read

Its the best story I have ever read on Literotica. It was sweet and romantic I wanted it to go on and on forever. If you could please write a few follow ups about their experiences together as a married couple and honeymoon. Can't wait for the next one if you actually write them. Sorry if it was very long.

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
WOW

An easy one for Favorite Story category 10*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
so

boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice Story

Nice story.

Reminded me "of human bondage" for some reason. keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice

i wish there were more stories like this. i know for a fact that there will be so long as you keep writting. thank you.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 8 years ago
Sparkling dialogue!

Love that it relied on story more than passion descriptions.

You do need a copy editor to correct your fixey-poos!

Too many to ignore.

auhunter04auhunter04about 8 years ago
two things

great job of pointing out how dense some of us guys can be, I know

Proofreading: A trick I learned was to read my material backwards, it forces the brain to focus on each and every word and check for spelling/usage

CplsalCplsalalmost 8 years ago
Hoping for more!!!

Great dialogue. Rich character development and I think nothing was forced. Would be great if you do another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very nice story.

A well paced story with 'real' characters and situations.

I do have a couple of points I would like to make.

Self editing is an extremely difficult task and the errors in your story made it feel like it was written an amateur even though the story was well crafted.

Secondly, most 18 year old women don't have bovine like udders. Writing about huge breasts and huge cocks does not enhance a story and it does quite the opposite.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
So very good!

A lovely love story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I... it's... phenomenal

Honestly, in all the years I've read on this site; this is probably my favourite story. It's beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Legit might be the best story on the sight

I'm no writer. I can not wax poetic about how this story moved me and is so beautiful I read it again monthly.

Why I can do l, is give it five stars and a nod

I can read it again . Read it for the fourth time, and love it as much as the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
'Kay...

Must be nice to raise your wife, even if he didn't know it...

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 7 years ago
Six Stars

Favorited, and happily ending my reading with this story, still smiling.

J

cerabuscerabusabout 7 years ago
love it

great story. would be nice to see a follow up. I'd like to see how far Daphne will open up to new things ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
There should be a part 2

This is such a good story I would love to see a part 2

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous