All Comments on 'Discovering Daddy Ch. 03'

by rockandroller

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

I really like this one..hope you continue with this story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful!!

One of the best stories I have ever read!! the characterization was excellent, the tension just right. And seamlessly professional. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A million thanks

Possibly the most erotic and sensuous story ever posted - fantastic and cannot wait for the next instalment. Many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your writing Rocks

"...consumed in the realization of her immoral ardor."

Whew! Gotta cool down a bit now. So well written on so many levels.

Guess I'm going to have to read ALL of your writings to date just to see what I've been missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A realey beaut story.

A great read,well thought out and a delight to get involved in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wonderfully wonderful

You know how much I love you Daddy/girl stories and this one is probably the best one you;ve submitted. I like that you took time to develop the plot and I like the suspense you created - the first two days I was waiting impatiently for some good Daddy sex and, man oh man did you deliver.

So when's the next one?

newflowers ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
An Excellent Read!

This story really was an excellent read from start to finish. Your character development was flawless and entirely consistent. I also commend you for writing a story that flowed easily from chapter to chapter!

Keep writing.

John

David48David48over 17 years ago
worth the time

Damn! Horny dad plus two incredibly sexy young daughters equal no damn control at all! He just folded like a cheap suit...Men are such sluts...Daddy or not...Great one Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bloody amazing

Well not bloody actually, but talk about development (the girls at least), and tension.... building..... building.....building.....gah!

Great, fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
best story ive EVER read

this story is wicked, sexy, super hot.. i think your a fabulous writer.. dont EVER stop!!!!!!! i love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The lost is found

I found this story on my dad's computer History. It was as though all of my fantasies were realized in this one story. It made me feel that I should not give up hope. Nan

hongluobohongluoboover 17 years ago
Couldn't put it down!!

Characterization, Tension, Plot, eroticism, sexiness.. Hell... That was one masterful piece of writing!! Gotta check out your other stuff now....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Truely Awesome

Once again you have excelled!

Great build up - amazing conclusion! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Impressive work

This is a tight bit of writing. It balances the sex with the plot and characterisation well, and the story moves at a brisk clip. Thoroughly enjoyable.

oldwayneoldwayneover 17 years ago
Really Outstanding

This has been one of the best tales I have read on this site. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing your stories.

disiesdisiesabout 17 years ago
A++

this is the best incest story i've ever read, i am at a loss of words to describe its greatness.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

This story is amazing, I just could not stop reading,

congratulations on a wonderful job.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
2 tits up...lol

i could not stop reading this story! truly amazing; great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Perfect

Either the best, or the second best story I've read on this site! This definatley should have won first place!!!

ShiggyMotoShiggyMotoabout 17 years ago
Beautiful story!

The writing sytle is superb! The girls are so lovable. Every detail was vivid and the action was hot. The dialogue is fantastic, too, very fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Superb

Fantastic story,definitely the best i can remember reading on here,excellent characterisation,and hot as hell,pure sexyness and a great story.Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh My God!

I read all three chapters. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. An amazingly erotic story that has focus and moves along nicely. The sex scenes are nicely written without being crass or overly detailed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
and now for the real winner of the Valentine's Day

Mesmerising, exciting, erotic and sensuous! I have never read a story that described the sensuality between two people so beautifully, with such delicacy and sensitivity. This story is so much better than both the stories that won first & second prize - they were so mediocre compared to this one. Thank you for a delightful read.

TelozTelozabout 17 years ago
Well done!

An excellent story, well written and with a minimum of typos and spelling errors, especially the silly ones. Please can we have more in the same style!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well Written & entertaining

Nicely written. I loved it and everyone thats reads it should also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
JUST PURRRRFECT

OLD STYLE, 7 PETTICOAT ROMANCE AND LOVE STORY FULL OF PICTURES, LIKE WATCHING A MOVIE(EVERY FRAME A TREAT). NO SLAM/BAM HERE BUT A TALE WELL TOLD, A FULL MEAL, WHERE EVERY BITE SAYS BRAVO ABOUT THE COOKS CRAFT. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Pretty Awesome...

Good story. Bravo. Not many typos, and the story moved along really well. I like how there is a whole side-story with Mr. Paddington just for added intrest. I hope him and Chloe are very happy together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow!

Great story! Unique writing style, great description, everything. The best story I've read. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bad Arse!!!!!!

Fair play there mate. Well crafted, built, and executed. This series, along with the others I am now reading, offer not just erotic excitment, but actual thought and imagination of the story and characters as well. I truly see the descriptions, hear the 'mewls', and even smell the girly scents filling my screen. Brav-fucking-OOOOOO!

1031jacques1031jacquesalmost 17 years ago
Keep it up

The comments of "Bad Arse" at the top of the page mirror what I was going to say. I look forward to more stories in the future

robincrrobincralmost 17 years ago
Fantastic character development

Great _story_! Not just sex, but the entire build up, fleshing out each character, etc, was really well done. I found myself reading part 3 even though I'd cum and lost my sexual need near the end of part 2. I love to seduction by the older sister, the wavering desire of the younger drawing her into the lesbian incest.

Oh yea, I'm getting hard again just thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful!

Kept me entertained. I laughed and came. Good Work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

Well crafted, superb storyline, One of the best I've ever read.

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
MMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great lead up this story had - and the culmination was brilliant - Valentine's Day for all - keep on writing series like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice

very nice mabye just a tad to long but well worth it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Now THATs what I'm talking about

mmmm, loved it, especially how the father was dominating in the bedroom. I wish my daddy would fuck me like that.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
The Family That Sucks Together Fucks Together

This RED HOT SEX story plays "All in the Family" all the way. The girls are too horny to be real, but the whole adventure is well-written and works just fine and dandy. Can I play?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Simply superb!

In addition to agreeing with all the superlatives my fellow commentators have been raining upon you, I want to say how astonished I am at how wonderfully you, a middle-aged male writer, have managed to give us such a convincing (to me, at least), original and erotically charged story from the point of view of two smart and sophisticated young girl-ladies. Katie's character is superbly developed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Definitely one of the best stories I've read. Just the way i like it. This is what a real story is supposed to be. NOT the "fuck and run" kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT STORY

good job, erotic but down to earth, liked it alot

classof69classof69over 13 years ago
The Best!

I've been reading Literotica for close to a year now. This definately tops everything I've read to date!

I used to believe I was hooked on incest stories though I've never been tempted... well tempted but never experienced it myself. I always believed it was the taboo aspect and that I regreted having never indulged in it myself.

Reading all these stories, i have found that it is the difference between public and private personna that turns me on! The bigger the difference, the more turned on I get!

Even though this is a daddy/daughter story, the real turn on for me was the sweetness of the daughters and the sheltering father, turned into sexual animals they ended up being. Big difference!

AND, very hard to establish in short story format. Very well done!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 13 years ago
Wonderful story...

I really liked it - especially liked the build-up between the two sisters ... amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Excellent series! Excellent writing, great build-up between the sisters and Dad had a perfect response: take charge and fuck 'em both silly!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
By far one of the hottest stories

By far one of the hottest stories I have read here, a nice build up that kept my interest, like to see this in a video bet it would sell.

fmhpfmhpover 12 years ago

I think it was all well written, but taking into account the series name, there isn't much about daddy !

Hot_SisterHot_Sisteralmost 12 years ago
GREAT WORK

Nice to see a professional piece of writing on Lit - there are so few of us who take the time and trouble to get the spelling, grammar, story and syntax right. A great piece of work, rockandroller. Ten out of ten, my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

my god! i read the entire series and i don't think i've ever cum so hard or so much. i came 5 or 6 times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fuck lesbo

I skipped all the sister incest scene, this is called discovering daddy, not my bisexual urges, fuck you and fuck your sister/daughter too if you ever have one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Omg

I just came 4 times.. Amazing! Beautifully written! Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great story, you did a great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Beautiful Tale.......

The story is so well written, which is not really surprising.. A 'well written' story was in the making after the first few paragraphs...eventhough the results were obvious. That's the challenge. itself.

It is emotionally moving and touching, and the interplay between the sisters --while quite plausible and amusing. Typical big-sister/little sister comradery. This the kind of story that is hard to 'put down'. Interest is maintained throughout. Did I mention the word "SEXY'? Plenty of it ...throughout. An easy read, well worth your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Coda

I could rave like the others about how hot and naughty the series is but oddly what I liked best was the "after action" report. It didn't stop immediately when a lesser writer might ended the story. It's that attention to "story" that puts this series a cut above almost every other posting (and believe me I've read plenty of them!). Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Loved it! Just a great story with a light-hearted ending. Loved, for a change, that dad didn't turn into some whiny assed pussy when his daughters threw down the gauntlet like most dads do in these stories before they cave. This felt much more real and importantly, enjoyable! Three cheers!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This story was great and I must admit will become a guilty pleasure of mine. greqt writing style i felt like I was there a fly on the wall.well done

JLCCJLCCover 8 years ago
I am only half way through this chapter

But I have to bow to your mastery. This is fucking awesome.

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflalmost 5 years ago

This was panties wet hot

squareybobsquareybobover 4 years ago
Inner Thoughts

Incredible three-part story, with much more exciting buildup than i’d anticipated.

Best aspects are Katie’s inner musings, fantasies, and reflections. Realistic, sexy details. And what a Valentines Day present for them all.

Destined to be a classic. Great story, great writer!

Soshameless11Soshameless11over 3 years ago

Never thought you could top "My Daughter's Garter Belt" but I think this tale is even better!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The ending ruined the entire series. Don't speak of love, always, forever, unless you mean it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockandroller@rockandroller
2233 Followers
Here we have tales of forbidden romances, easy girls, and men and women who experience the fun of discovering something new about themselves or their lovers. Check out the older stories too - some have a different flavor than the ones you've already read, and others are in th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES