All Comments on 'Dreams of the Wild'

by sandyb

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story!!!

One of the best stories on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great writing!

Very hot story. I like the part where she feels good about identifying her needs. And all the hot sex, too. LOL.

fridayamfridayamover 14 years ago
I can't believe.....

...that such a well-written and erotic story as this has only one comment. This is erotic writing of the highest order and I beg you to write more. Jo Ann's character is so well drawn and her experiences so well expounded. Fabulous stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Story description

No tags, no story description or intro, 16 pages, no wonder there are no comments, no one knows what this story is about. I randomly selected a page and lucky found a paragraph that can help describe the story somewhat:

"Well, I've grown to love it. I've just recently realized how much I enjoy it. I hadn't done it until just a couple of months ago and since then, well, I've gone crazy. Broke up my marriage. Been with a bunch of different guys. Now, I'm moving to Florida and I wind up sucking off the young mechanic who fixes my car." Jo Anne laughed as she quickly went through her story. "I've found that I love sex to be kind of rough, you know, or, kind of crude, animalistic. So, I'm on an expedition -- to find my ultimate pleasure. You've helped a lot." They both laughed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
outstanding

Dreams of the Wild is a blazing drama, full of emotion and love, with strong characters and an excellent plot. It could use a more extensive introduction, and more background explanation especially of the main character. The ending of the story is a bit too abrupt, and the final love scene is much too short. However, these quibbles in no way detract from what is a great story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is awful writing. And it has no plot, no story. And someone said this is the best on literortica? what a joke.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous