Dreams of the Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday was the final day of school for the semester and Jo Anne was relieved to get to the end of the year. She knew she couldn't continue pretending to be Kevin's wife, a split was necessary, but she was glad to not have it happen during the school year. She felt anxious and emotionally at sea having broken off with Drew and handing him over to Ashley. On Saturday Sally called and talked her into playing tennis at the club. Sally picked her up about two in the afternoon and they drove to the club where they played a fairly intense set. Working up a sweat felt good to Jo Anne and the exercise burned off some of the nervous energy she had built up in worrying the last few days. After their match, feeling very relaxed by the exercise, Jo Anne suggested they have a drink at the club lounge. As they made their way to a table Jo Anne noticed a group of young men at another table eyeing them in their short tennis dresses. Jo Anne gave them a big smile and a little wiggle as she turned towards her seat causing Sally to laugh and throw her long blond hair back as she directed a playful look at the boys as well.

Before they had finished their first gin and tonic the three guys had seated themselves, unbidden, at their table. Two of the young men, Joe and Clint, craned in towards Sally, barely keeping from drooling, to chat to her; while the third guy, Kyle pressed against Jo Anne's side to chat her up. The three were each in their early twenties and each a former student of Jo Anne. Two of them had also been students of Sally. After clarifying names and when they had been in school and what they were doing now Kyle ordered them all another round of drinks. It turned out that the three were supposedly hunting this afternoon but had gotten sidetracked when they made a trip into town. Jo Anne felt Kyle's fingertips brush lightly against the top of her bare thigh under the table and then come to rest at the hem of her short skirt. She noticed that Clint's hands seemed busy under the table with Sally, who was squirming slightly but smiling.

As Jo Anne chatted to Kyle about his job in Tuscaloosa with the university he began to rub his fingers back and forth on the inside of her thigh, allowing the back of his thumb to touch her crotch, lightly, when his hand swung upwards. Jo Anne made no complaint. She saw Clint's hand fully cupping one of Sally's magnificent tits, on the outside of her dress, and smiled when they kissed briefly. Kyle noticed Jo Anne's tolerance and pressed his thumb slightly harder against her crotch. Jo Anne, finishing her second drink and feeling loose and playful, placed her hand on Kyle's blue jean covered thigh and squeezed. As soon as she did this Kyle turned his hand under the table and placed his palm against her pubic mound. "Ahh," Jo Anne gasped and hunched against Kyle's firm hand. Joe ordered another round of drinks over Sally's protests, while Kyle pressed the length of his middle finger hard against Jo Anne's pussy.

"I can't get drunk, I've got to get back home, I'm afraid," Sally said, but made no immediate move to get up. Sally turned her face to Clint and they exchanged a deep long kiss. Jo Anne noticed that Clint was working his arm rapidly apparently to finger Sally's pussy under the table.

"Let's go fuck," Kyle whispered in Jo Anne's ear. Jo Anne sat up straight and took a long drink.

"Let's go slow," she said loud enough for all at the table to hear.

Sally and Clint whispered together for a minute and then both rose and Sally said, "We'll be back in a few minutes."

Jo Anne raised her eyes at Sally and smiled. "Be careful."

Sally laughed, "Not likely." She and Clint clumsily made their way out the door with their arms around each other's waist.

Joe slid over to the seat next to Jo Anne so that Kyle was on one side of her and Joe on the other. Jo Anne kissed him and allowed his hand to remain on her thigh nearest him. She began to alternate attention between the two allowing each to explore her body under the table.

"We've got a cabin, a deer camp, out north of here, let's go there and have some fun Mrs. Baker, okay?" Joe asked.

"Go with both of you?"

"Sure," said Kyle, "no one will force you to do anything, we'll just have a few beers and show you around."

Jo Anne laughed, "I'll bet."

"This is kind of weird flirting with Mrs. Baker, my teacher -- but I always thought you were hot," Joe offered. Jo Anne felt Kyle's fingers slip under her panties and contact her pussy.

"Let's go fuck baby," he said with exaggerated crudity and loudly enough for Joe to hear as well.

"I have to see what Sally's doing..." Jo Anne stammered, her sexual excitement rising in response to the rubbing and poking of the boys' fingers.

"We want to fuck her too," Joe said needlessly.

"I'm sure," said Jo Anne, "but she may have to go. Let me have another drink while we wait for them."

A few minutes later Sally and Clint returned to the table. Sally's hair was tousled and her face was flushed. Clint had a wry smile on his calm face. Sally whispered to Jo Anne, "I have to go baby, will you be alright? Do you want to leave with me?"

Jo Anne smiled at her and patted her cheek gently, "No, I'll be alright with the guys here Sally. You go on if you have to." Then, motioning Sally to her ear she whispered, "Did you have a good time with Clint?" Sally replied, "I did," and paused while she adjusted her gaze to look Jo Anne in the eye and then continued in a whisper, "he's got a wonderful cock Jo Anne, I think you'll have a good time." Jo Anne giggled in reply and they hugged each other.

Still whispering Jo Anne joked, "Are you cleaned up Sally, no big wad of cum on your blouse?"

"No, I wasn't wearing it." They both giggled conspiratorially. Sally waved to them all as she left the bar and blew them a kiss.

"That's a beautiful woman," said Clint to nobody.

"She's a doll," said Jo Anne.

"I'd like to fuck her," said Joe, and added, "Great titties."

"I think Clint did, didn't you Clint?" asked Kyle.

"Skull-fuck," said Clint.

Jo Anne fought back her anxieties over being alone with the three young men. She finished her drink. "Let's go to that cabin of yours," said Jo Anne batting her enchanting lashes at the three boys. She was thoroughly aroused and ready for dick. They all agreed readily and tumbled out of the bar into the late afternoon daylight. Clint volunteered to drive after assuring Jo Anne he would make sure she got home whenever she needed.

The four of them got into his SUV, Jo Anne and Kyle in the back seat where they began kissing almost immediately. Kyle put his hand squarely on Jo Anne's crotch and she pushed her pubis against his palm and put her hand on his bulge. She squeezed his dick hard reveling in the firm feel of his large member and began to rub it through his jeans. After a moment of this Jo Anne sat up and began unbuckling Kyle's pants. Joe, in the front seat kept turning to see what was happening. "I think she's going for his dick now," he said, relaying a play by play to Clint who was driving. As Jo Anne spread Kyle's pants open to reveal his underwear, barely concealing his throbbing cock, she slid to the floorboard to access his dick with her mouth. "I think she's going down on him now Clint," said Joe. "God, a blow job from Mrs. Baker, it's a dream I've always had." Joe and Clint cackled with laughter.

Jo Anne enjoyed the goofy commentary, but didn't let it distract her from her intention to suck off Kyle. She fished his long rugged cock out of his underwear and stroked it up and down several times with her hand admiring its looks and strength. "Ooo, I want to suck this, baby," she cooed.

"Please do Jo Anne," muttered Kyle, slipping one hand around her head and gently tugging her forward towards his erect cock. Jo Anne let him guide her lips onto his dick sliding his head several inches into her mouth before she paused.

"Goddamn, she's sucking him Clint, Mrs. Baker's giving head. Wow!"

She was indeed giving head. Jo Anne, deeply aroused, and experiencing an emotional release from the torment of breaking up with Drew, passionately pressed her lips into Kyle's stiff manhood and slathered her saliva up and down his thick shaft as she sucked with as much vacuum as she could muster. She pushed her head down until she couldn't breathe any more from the cock in her throat and her nose being pressed against his abdomen. Then she would raise her head up, pulling her lips back to the head of his cock and then plunge back down his slippery shaft.

"I think she's a cum gobbler Clint -- yes, she's going for the jizz isn't she Kyle?"

"Oh baby," is all Kyle could murmur as Jo Anne kept up her relentless sucking of his cock, "I'm going to give her my load, that's for sure."

Jo Anne heard the chatter of the boys and squealed as she tasted the first ooze of Kyle's semen into her mouth. He arched his back and shoved her head down with both hands driving the head of his cock into her throat. Jo Anne pulled her head up with some force and positioned the head of his cock at the tip of her tongue as he shouted, "Argh!" and creamed in her pretty mouth. Jo Anne received his full ejaculation on her tongue and cradled it there as she slipped her lips off of his spent dick. Watching Kyle's face she opened her mouth wide and extended her tongue carefully to exhibit the glistening mass of jism.

"God, she's got a mouthful of cum Clint, so fucking hot," said Joe. Jo Anne swallowed the load and smiled at Kyle.

"Thank you baby," she said.

"I always like a girl that says 'thank you,'" said Joe.

"Whew, that was so good Mrs. Baker, I mean, Jo Anne," said Kyle. They arrived at the cabin -- an old sharecropper's house that had been converted to their hunting lodge when the land around Fayette began to go out of farming production. Jo Anne followed the three guys into the cabin only to discover that there was a fourth guy waiting on them there. "Hello, who is this?" Jo Anne asked peering at the young man seated on the old couch in the middle of the front room. "I'm Randy, Mrs. Baker; I was in your English class a few years ago. What are you doing with these guys?"

"Ha! Oh hi, I remember you Randy. Well, I'm here to fuck these boys," she said with a playful toss of her pretty head. "Do you want to play as well?"

"You're kidding? Really? I'd give my left arm to fuck you Mrs. Baker."

"No need of that, but are there anymore? I can't fuck everybody," Jo Anne said looking around.

"I'm the only one here."

"You're cute," Jo Anne said regarding the scruffy, thin young man. She began to pull off her blouse, and then removed her bra to expose herself to the waist.

"Sweet," Joe muttered.

"Outstanding," said Randy as Jo Anne turned to give him a profile of her lovely full titties.

Jo Anne continued disrobing as all the boys watched her slack jawed. As she pulled her panties off to stand before them completely nude Joe let out a sophomoric howl, "Ahwoooo!" and they all laughed.

Jo Anne turned her attention to Randy. "Fuck me Randy?"

"Oh yes! Mrs. Baker, come to me."

She walked over to where he sat. Joe complained, "It's my turn dammit!" Jo Anne ignored him and spread her legs to position herself over Randy's lap, one leg on each side of him. Randy reached out and began rubbing and fingering her pussy.

"Aah, mmm," Jo Anne encouraged him and then, bending at the waist and leaning into him she undid his belt and unsnapped his jeans. Randy began frantically pushing his pants and underwear down his legs. After a moment, his pants and underwear now around his ankles he sat back, his stiff dick jutting straight up in full view. He jerked off his t-shirt and motioned to Jo Anne to come to him. She moved forward until her pussy was right over his excited cock. She reached down and grasped his dick in one hand while she lowered herself onto it, scarcely pausing as the lips of her pussy enfolded the head. She slid down his cock feeling its thick hard shaft push against the walls of her tight pussy and she groaned in satisfaction as she settled her weight onto him. The depth of penetration achieved this way was a pleasant sensation and her own excitement at fucking this cute bad boy continued to build.

Randy placed each of his hands on the top of her shoulders as she sat on his dick facing him. Gripping her firmly he began to rhythmically sway and then buck against her. Jo Anne in turn pushed herself to and fro to slide up and down his dick vocalizing her pleasure all the while, "Ah, ah, ah, oh, ah ...." Her gorgeous breasts bounced delightfully as they fucked, rippling with the force of Randy's upward thrusts. Randy several times dropped one hand or the other to paw and squeeze her beautiful tits and pinch her nipples. Jo Anne would trill a high pitched "ahaha," when he did this while keeping a steady beat of moving up and down his cock. As Randy began to cum he jerked her shoulders hard each time he thrust upwards into her pushing Jo Anne into an orgasmic frenzy. As he pulled her shoulders harder she would sway her torso towards him and then rock back with a pleasurable moan. They rocked faster and faster and then Randy grunted and held her hard and still.

Jo Anne, sapped by her own orgasm, collapsed and flopped to the floor on her back. Randy leaned back on the sofa and closed his eyes. "Excellent," he said, and looked down at Jo Anne, naked on the floor, eyes closed and not moving. "Are you alright?"

She opened her eyes and grinned. "I'm fine. That was wonderful."

"Now it's my turn," Joe announced standing up and walking over to her. He looked down at her. She extended an arm to him.

"Come feed that big dick to me, baby," she said to Joe.

He grinned and stood over her, one foot on each side of her tender luminous breasts. He lowered himself to his knees and allowed Jo Anne to undo his pants as he pulled off his shirt. His slim wiry body appealed to Jo Anne. She began to pull his pants down and he helped her finish the job. His knees on both sides of her chest, straddling her, he hovered over her, nude, his long dick dropping towards her pretty face. She took his cock in her hands and began jacking him off slowly while savoring the feel and excitement of his member. She brought the head of Joe's dick to her red, soft lips and let them slip over the head, pressing them in against the shaft; she pulled her head up so as to take his cock deep into her mouth. Joe helpfully put the palms of his hands behind her head to give her some support in her sucking.

She began to sway her head back and forth to inhale and then extrude his glistening, throbbing dick. Joe too began to sway his hips back and forth in time to the rhythm set by Jo Anne so that his forward thrust would meet hers pushing the head of his cock deep into her throat. This penetration was very satisfying to Jo Anne and, as long as she could back off at anytime did not scare her. She increased the tempo of her swaying motion and ratcheted up the strength of her sucking and felt Joe's tremble as his semen began to seek expression in her mouth. He now gripped her hair in both hands and began to slam her head back and forth more violently. She let him have his way and he soon filled her hot mouth with his cum, shaking like a leaf as he reached his final spasm. He tumbled off of her and lay quiet. Jo Anne swallowed the glob of goo he left in her mouth and sat up.

"That was a nice mouthful Joe. Thanks, but I'm not sure if I can eat any more cum," Jo Anne looked imploringly at the boys her hands on her upset tummy. They just laughed.

Randy said, "You can't stop sucking dicks yet Mrs. Baker, I want to drop a load in that mouth."

Jo Anne smiled warmly at him, "I'll do you Randy; I'll suck you, but let me wait a while before I do, okay?"

Next she fucked Clint, letting him take her doggy style on the floor. Clint, a big guy at about 6'3" and 240 lbs. with a big meaty dick slammed Jo Anne around mercilessly and left her flat on her face on the floor shuddering in a writhing orgasm. Then Kyle assumed a position between Jo Anne's legs as she laid face first on the floor moaning lightly. Kyle grabbed the sides of her ass with both hands and digging his fingers into her cheeks pulled her up to her knees. As Kyle pulled her ass up Jo Anne's head remained in place on the floor. With her butt hiked up in the air to present her pussy for easy access Kyle proceeded to fuck her vigorously, keeping a tight grip on her ass which he pushed and pulled so she slid up and down his cock while he swayed back and forth to increase the effect and thrust. After this the action paused and the group let Jo Anne drink a beer and gather herself. They were passing around joints and a bottle of whiskey in addition to drinking beer. Jo Anne tried smoking the pot, her first experience with it. When she had taken several tokes and had finished the beer she looked at Randy, "Woo, okay pretty boy, I'm ready to suck your dick now." She scooted over to him on her knees and took a position between his long legs. The pot seemed to calm her as well as liberate her from her inhibitions. She rubbed his bulge with the palm of her hands pressing down on his shaft while she made a clockwise motion. "I feel that hard-on in there," she said after a minute of stimulating him and she began to undo his pants and pull them down.

"Who would ever think that we would have Mrs. Baker here giving us all blowjobs," wondered Joe aloud. "I always thought you were beautiful but I was scared to death of you as a teacher."

Jo Anne looked up from her preparations to suck off Randy, "I'm not a teacher now Joe, it's summer vacation you know." They all chuckled. She began sucking Randy's long cock, seemingly savoring its feel and taste in her mouth.

"Do you suck off a lot of guys Mrs. Baker, swallow a lot of cum?" asked Clint.

She paused in sucking Randy and lifted her long lashes to fix a look on Clint. "I haven't sucked off a lot of guys and I haven't swallowed cum very often, but, I've gotten to really enjoy it lately." She smiled at him and then, having answered his question, gracefully placed her lips on the head of Randy's penis and inhaled him slowly. He groaned with pleasure and placed one hand on Jo Anne's head and pressed lightly encouraging her to go even further down and take him more deeply into her throat. As he did this he raised his hips towards her mouth and hunched against her head. Jo Anne gagged from the depth of his thrust, "Gaack! Ugh!" and pulled back, releasing Randy's dick from her mouth. She breathed deeply and plunged down on him again as the boys all watched intently. Her head bounced up and down on his dick with increasing speed as she sucked with all her might.

Randy squirmed with pleasure and said, "I'm cumming Mrs. Baker, I'm going to cum in your mouth baby!" He was as good as his word and soon filled her mouth with a large bolt of his warm creamy semen. Jo Anne sat back holding his wad in her mouth while looking at Randy. She gulped dramatically and closed her eyes as the mass of sperm slid to her belly. That was the fourth mouthful that Jo Anne had swallowed and it proved to be one too many. Feeling nauseous, drunk, dizzy, and addled from the raucous sex she sought refuge by crawling to a corner of the room and leaning back against the wall. Her eyes still shut, she let her head bump against wall and then, suddenly, she brought her hand up to her mouth, leaned forward and puked. A small glob of cum, saliva, and beer slipped from her mouth and plopped on the bare wood floor in front of her.

"Eeewww!" said Clint, "she's barfing."

Chapter 6 On the day the world ends A bee circles a clover, A fisherman mends a glimmering net. Happy porpoises jump in the sea, By the rainspout young sparrows are playing And the snake is gold-skinned as it should always be. From "A Song on the End of the World" by Czeslaw Milosz

1...45678...16