Dreams of the Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Riders on the storm Into this house were born Into this world were thrown Like a dog without a bone An actor out on loan Riders on the storm

From "Riders on the Storm" by The Doors

The next evening the play went off splendidly. Jo Anne came up to Drew backstage as the audience kept clapping. "You were wonderful Drew. I think you have real talent." She grinned girlishly at him. He beamed back, clearly exhilarated by the performance. Jo Anne felt a real weakness in her knees and a great desire to go down on him again, right there. But, there were people everywhere, including Drew's mother. Jo Anne withdrew; there would be no blow job tonight she thought to herself wistfully.

On Saturday Jo Anne and Sally went shopping in Tuscaloosa. On the way into town Jo Anne pointed out to Sally the motel where she had fucked Drew. "They ought to make it a shrine," she said sarcastically. "When are you going to see him again?"

"Tomorrow. I'm skipping church and meeting Drew instead. "

"Well, as long as you have your priorities in order," she said laughing. "At the no-tell motel?" she asked indicating the just passed motel with her head.

"No, he doesn't have the time for that. Probably just a blow job in my car."

"That's so slutty Jo Anne; I can't believe you are doing that. I mean, I'm not criticizing I'm just shocked. You always seemed like the least likely woman to, to suck off boys in your car. Wow! And I mean 'boys' -- Drew, eighteen, beautiful, but eighteen."

"You think badly of me. You think it's wrong but, Sally, somehow I know it's not. It's called 'living,' and it's not what's expected of me but I'm not willing to be what I'm expected to be anymore. I need him; I don't want to be middle aged and never to have experienced passion like this. If I thought I was doing him any harm I would stop but he knows this is just a fling. I think having an older woman make love to him will be good for him. I just don't think I'm hurting anyone."

"No, no, no. I am shocked but I admire you and, and I hope to, you know, see how you manage it." Sally laughed. "God, I could use some strange sex. People always think I'm a slut just because I have big tits and blond hair, but I can't hold a candle to you Jo Anne, and I don't mean any of that in a bad way. I mean it is pretty slutty isn't it -- what you've been doing?"

"Yes. I know it is. I want to be slutty, I guess. For the first time in my life."

"Yes, I understand and I hope you enjoy it." Sally said laughing loudly.

After shopping they stopped by Susan and Paul's home. Susan and Paul were both immediately transfixed by Sally's luxuriant bosom, blond hair, and relaxed manner. As they ate lunch Jo Anne couldn't help but notice Susan lavishing Sally with attention and competing with Paul for her smile or reply. Paul occasionally smiled and even winked at Jo Anne, but he was almost giddy in his enthusiasm for Sally. On her way back from the bathroom Paul stopped Jo Anne and leaned his pelvis against her. "Your friend is very attractive."

"Yes, I can tell you're excited. I think Susan likes her too."

"Yeah, I noticed that," he said looking back at the two of them, Susan leaning close to Sally and rubbing her fingertips across her arm.

The next morning Jo Anne gently discouraged Kevin from going to church and left on her own at the usual time. But she didn't go to church; instead she drove out to the wide spot in a country road and waited for Drew. It wasn't long before he appeared and got into her car. They fell into a tight embrace, kissing each other with intensity. Jo Anne unconsciously began squeezing his stiff cock through his pants with her thumb and fingers.

"You feel good Drew," she said quietly. "I brought a blanket for us to lie on, shall we?'

"Yeah, okay, it'll be less crowded outside."

"Yeah, that way I can do more than just suck you off, huh?" Drew laughed. They got out of the car, Jo Anne brought along the blanket. Drew walked ahead scouting for a level spot.

"Here. This'll do, won't it?"

"Perfectly, yes, a good place to fuck I think."

Jo Anne spread the blanket out on the ground by unfurling it in a single motion. Drew dropped to his knees on the blanket as it was still settling down and held his arm out to Jo Anne. She walked over next to him and took his hand in hers. She dropped to her knees and embraced Drew in a long deep kiss. Drew bent towards her and gently laid her down on her back on the blanket. When he raised himself up and began taking off his shirt, Jo Anne rolled over. "Unzip me baby," she cooed. He obeyed and helped pull her dress off over her feet. Jo Anne was giggling as they undressed. Drew stood up on his feet and dropped his trousers to his ankles and then kicked them off so that all he had on were his briefs through which his long excited dick was plainly visible. Jo Anne pulled her bra off and then brought her knees up under her while keeping her head down on her hands.

"Fuck me like this Drew," she said.

"Doggystyle? Cool."

He grabbed her panties by placing the fingertips of both hands in the waistband and worked them down her pelvis and then off her legs. Her naked body seemed like a dream to him. Seeing her totally nude, on her knees, her head down on her arms with her dark hair flowing out in front of her on the blanket and presenting her pussy to him in the bright sunlight of a May morning was magical. Her pale smooth skin, firm figure, and sparkling eyes promised a degree of pleasure of which he suddenly felt very unworthy. "God, you're beautiful," he said with complete sincerity as he knelt behind her and placed a hand on each side of her buttocks.

He leaned forward enough so that the head of his dick contacted the outer lips of her dripping pussy. Feeling himself correctly positioned he grabbed her hips firmly and pulled her onto his dick while he swayed his pelvis towards her. His swollen cock slid smoothly into her molten pussy and she gasped lightly in satisfied pleasure to feel his manhood fill her void. He slid each hand up to her shoulders which he grasped firmly and began pumping her with his hips to slam his cock repeatedly, and deeply, into her warm pussy. Jo Anne groaned gratefully with each thrust of his dick. Such expressed gratitude inflamed Drew to pump her harder and deeper so that her groans became mixed with slight expressions of pain at the force of his assaults. He drank in the sensuous sounds that this deep fucking elicited from her and observed with stupefied joy the convulsions in her body as he rammed his pelvis against her ass as hard as he could.

When he began to cum he jerked her shoulders back towards him as he thrust in her savagely. Harder and harder he jerked her each time he pulled himself against her. A wavering cry began to arise from Jo Anne and he could tell she had her eyes shut tight. Suddenly she shouted louder and then emitted a series of "Ah, ah, ah," while she finished cumming. He fiercely slammed himself into her again and then felt himself dissolve in orgasm as his seed spewed into her. As he shook against her ass Jo Anne reached back and grasped his thighs with her hands to encourage him to stay in her. They flopped over as a single unit on to their sides and lay still. The May sun warmed their bare bodies and the intoxicating beauty of the moment etched its memory in their souls forever. After a long while Jo Anne sat up and patted Drew's bare thigh affectionately. "We need to go, my lovely boy. Our time is over, I'm afraid."

Drew sleepily eyed her and then groggily staggered to his feet. Still completely naked he raised his arms high over his head and slowly turned around in a complete circle. "Beautiful day isn't it?"

"Yes baby it is a beautiful day." They both slowly dressed without speaking, sunk in their own thoughts. Jo Anne would remember this Sunday morning as a true time of communion with nature in the form of Drew's manhood. It seemed sacred to her. She smiled with some regret at the thought that something that would be universally condemned by all her acquaintances in Fayette could seem so important, so necessary, so right to her.

That afternoon Kevin and Jo Anne went to Ashley's for Sunday dinner. Niall had never appeared as distasteful to Jo Anne as he did that afternoon. Jo Anne found his continual critical commentary on the monetary value of everything in their lives to be petty and boring. She hated that warm, loving, ditzy Ashley was chained by marriage to this effeminate twerp. She again was compelled to the conclusion that Drew was the answer to the problem. An awareness of the need to end her affair with Drew had been growing with Jo Anne even though the glorious time they had spent together that morning seemed to complete their connection. She loved the boy, truly and deeply, but they couldn't ever be together.

Jo Anne knew she needed to move on and she realized she had begun preparing herself to break it off with Drew. Her conviction to also break it off with Kevin somehow made the idea of ending the affair with Drew more acceptable. She would never return to being Kevin's faithful wife and she wanted her daughter to break free of her dismal match. She would terminate the relationship with Drew and he would be made to understand that there could never again be sex between them once he undertook to be with Ashley. "But how could he resist Ashley?" she mused to herself. "She's gorgeous and loves pleasing men and may be ready to take a look around." Ashley seemed to Jo Anne to be bored by life with Niall. Jo Anne sensed that her daughter may respond to a well-timed opportunity to cheat with the right young man.

On Wednesday Jo Anne met Drew after school and they drove in his car back out to their spot in the country. Jo Anne lovingly sucked him off in the front seat of his messy car, now enjoying her ability to swallow, even savor, his sperm. She enjoyed the freshness of his thick, warm and salty cum. She delighted in feeling the slug of his jizz as it slid down her throat when she swallowed. She even took pleasure in the mild upset that a mouthful of Drew's semen produced in her stomach.

On Friday night they rendezvoused at the motel near Tuscaloosa. They fucked long and joyously writhing into several positions. She found the doggy style position seemed to suit her with her head lying on the mattress and her ass charmingly elevated in the air. Drew in back of her on his knees gripped her ass cheeks gently in his large hands and rocked her back against him rhythmically so that his long stiff cock slid in and out of her dripping pussy as he pleased. At the end of their warm wonderful evening Jo Anne tenderly, with some tears, explained to Drew that their sexual relationship was over. That she needed to move on and he did as well. That she loved him and always would. Drew didn't argue, it had always seemed to him to be a short term thing.

"Thanks Mrs. Baker. Thanks for everything," Drew said with sincerity. They smiled warmly at each other. "I never thought it could last, but it's been great, being with you."

She ran her hand down his handsome face. "Drew, I want one favor of you."

"Sure Mrs. B, anything."

"You know my daughter -- Ashley?"

"Yeah, sure, I know Ashley. She's married right?"

"Mmm, yes. I want you to break up her marriage." Drew laughed nervously. "I'm serious Drew. She needs a good man, a real man. Her marriage is not working out and I think the two of you could have a great time together. I'm just saying I want you to give it a try -- just see her a few times and maybe you'll enjoy it."

"I don't think she'd give me the time of day Mrs. Baker, plus, she's your daughter and we're lovers."

"We have been lovers but it is over now Drew and as for her paying attention to you, well, leave that to me. You're coming to the silent auction at the club tomorrow?"

"No, I wasn't."

"Be there and I'll arrange for you and Ashley to meet. Just to see if there's interest, ok?"

"Ok."

"But, understand Drew, as of now there is no more between us -- no kissing, no fucking, no more sucking your luscious cock. Get dressed please." Drew left the motel about 1 am to drive home, bewildered and bemused but excited about the prospect of banging Ashley Baker. Jo Anne had told Kevin she was visiting Susan in Tuscaloosa, so she spent the night at the motel feeling lonely and sad for having broken it off with Drew but clear in her conviction to sabotage her daughter's marriage.

On Saturday night at the club party Jo Anne pointed out Drew to Ashley as the "type of guy I had hoped she would marry." Ashley was mildly pissed at her mother's jibe at her husband but she had to agree that Drew was sexy. "Let me introduce you," smiled Jo Anne and she called to Drew and waved him over to where they stood. "Ashley, this is Drew Kingman, he just played Macbeth in the school play and did a great job!" Jo Anne gushed.

"Thanks Mrs. Baker, how are you both this evening?"

"I'm fine, thanks," said Ashley. Jo Anne spotted Niall across the room beginning to make a move towards them. She decided to intercept him and let Ashley and Drew continue to chat. She strode purposefully up to Niall, "Lovely party isn't it dear."

"Yes, is everything alright?"

"Of course, get me a gin and tonic Niall, please, over there," she nodded towards the bar in the corner. Niall bumbled off harmlessly into the crowd at the bar. Ashley was laughing at Drew's joke and touching his arm with her hand. She looked adorable in her dark pink dress. It showed her voluptuous figure to nice advantage and was almost daring in the neckline. Ashley's full breasts welled out in luscious cleavage. Her beautiful reddish blond hair cascaded around her face and onto her bare shoulders. With her big brown eyes, cute sculpted nose and perfect red lips she was ravishing. She knew Drew must be interested. "So? He's cute isn't he?" Jo Anne inquired of Ashley after they had separated.

"Mmm, yes, very. I like him."

"Then go for him Ashley. Now, tonight."

"What? Do what, what do you mean?"

Jo Anne leaned her mouth close to Ashley's ear as Niall had rejoined them, "Go make that boy your lover Ashley. Take him to the boathouse and... do what feels right. I'll deflect Niall." She gave Ashley a long look.

"Really? Mother, you're telling me to go have sex with him?"

"Yes. It's your future Ashley, I don't want you to waste your time with Niall. So, go do what needs to be done. Enjoy it, enjoy him, please him."

"It'll take a while, how will you keep Niall away from us?" Ashley asked as she excitedly eyed Drew with the prospect of going down on him in the next few minutes.

"I'll make him dance with me. Now, I'm going to tell Drew to be down at the boathouse in fifteen minutes, you will meet him there, right?"

"Yes, I'll meet him," Ashley giggled.

Jo Anne kept her eye on Ashley until she saw her begin to take the walk down to the boathouse. Luck was with them because Niall was embroiled in conversation with Kevin and some other men. After a few minutes Jo Anne carefully slipped away and went down to the boathouse as well. Standing at the open doorway she peered in and saw Ashley and Drew embraced. The top of Ashley's dress was down around her waist and her bra lay on the floor. Drew was mouthing her perfect white tits while Ashley leaned back to give him easy access to her breasts. She cupped his head with one hand and her other rested lightly on Drew's shoulder. They were both breathing heavy and muttering little words of encouragement and delight to each other.

"Oh, so nice Ashley."

"Ooo, I love to feel your lips touch me Drew."

'So far, so good,' thought Jo Anne to herself. She looked back up the small hill towards the ballroom but could see no one headed this way. The sight of Ashley's lovely soft form embracing Drew's hard masculinity was arousing to her. She wished it was her in Drew's arms, wished it was her that would soon sink wickedly to her knees to suck his excited and demanding cock. She looked into the room again and Ashley had indeed gone to her knees and was undoing Drew's belt. She looked angelic, her eyes searching for Drew's approval. Jo Anne watched as Ashley pulled Drew's pants down to expose his long wonderful cock. She paused briefly and took it in her hand and then, she elegantly inhaled his dick into her luscious mouth, slowly pushing her head towards him as his cock disappeared into her. 'She's done this before,' Jo Anne thought to herself with some amusement. Suddenly a voice was heard at the top of the hill. It was Niall and Kevin talking loudly. Jo Anne quickly strode into action.

"Hey guys," she called as she neared them.

"There you are," said Kevin stupidly. "Where've you been?"

"Out here for a bit, getting some fresh air."

"Have you seen Ashley?" asked Niall who was obviously somewhat drunk.

"Yes, she's around the front I believe, chatting to some girlfriends," Jo Anne lied, and indicated with her arm that they should follow her. Jo Anne led them away from the boathouse side of the property out to the front lawn where indeed several groups of people were chatting, Ashley not among them. Working quickly she engaged a couple in conversation and brought in Niall and Kevin. In another minute she backed away and slipped off into the shadows without Kevin or Niall noticing. She stepped down the hill and once again peered into the boathouse.

Drew had a large shock of Ashley's hair knotted in his right hand with which he was jerking her head back and forth on his long beautiful cock. Ashley emitted a muffled "oohh," with each jerk and when he had her head pressed against his stomach he was bucking his hips towards her to drive his dick even deeper. Ashley would gag as he did this, "gaack, awwk" but then dutifully resume sucking. Each time Drew thrust his hips against her Ashley's large breasts would shimmy charmingly under the assault. Jo Anne caught her breath at the passion and beauty displayed by the savage skullfuck of her daughter. Jo Anne surveyed the scene again nervously but her deceptions seemed to have worked. As she looked about she heard Ashley moaning, "mmm," and she understood that she was receiving Drew's sperm. A couple of minutes later and Ashley staggered out of the boathouse still adjusting her dress. She looked at Jo Anne.

"Wow, that was wonderful, I want to have his babies," she laughed.

"I'm proud of you baby," Jo Anne said.

Ashley tossed her hair and looked quizzically at her mother, "Proud of me for sucking off Drew?"

"Yes, I am, you did what you needed to do. You're going to see him again?"

"Yes. Yes, tomorrow." Drew now emerged and with a slight wave at Jo Anne silently began walking back up the hill alone.

"God," Ashley said placing her hand on her throat, "he cums like a horse."

"But you did good Ashley. I think he's pleased."

"Well, I drained his balls that's for sure," she laughed.

"'Drained his balls,' what an expression," said Jo Anne. Then, Jo Anne called out to Drew who was still just a few feet away, "Drew?"

"Yes, Mrs. Baker?"

"Thank you for . . ."

"It's okay Mrs. Baker."

"And Drew?"

"Yes."

"You can call me Jo Anne now." They exchanged a long look. Ashley was puzzled but let it pass.

Chapter 5 God gave Noah the rainbow sign: No more water, fire next time Pharaoh's army got drowned Oh Mary, don't you weep. From "Oh Mary Don't You Weep" (Traditional)

Ashley and Drew's romance blossomed as Jo Anne hoped. The very next day Ashley met up with him after church and they again engaged in 'oral copulation,' as she phrased it in reporting to Jo Anne. Trysts followed on Tuesday evening when Drew bent her over a table in her kitchen and fucked her while Niall was at a business meeting. On Friday Ashley told Niall she was going to Tuscaloosa for the night to visit Aunt Susan and she spent the night with Drew in a motel where they fucked like dogs in heat. After fucking hard for a couple of hours, Ashley took Drew out to a restaurant where they were seen by several of her friends who tactfully avoided asking about Niall. Ashley realized that she was leaving Niall and this made her unexpectedly lighthearted. She pulled Drew away from her friends and back to the motel like they were newlyweds. Over the next few days they fell deeply in love and determined to live together. Jo Anne was thrilled.

1...34567...16