All Comments on 'Fairy Story'

by gauchecritic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Hot and Hearty (worth reading through to end!)

Mr. Gauche: I larfed and larfed. Hilarious, riotously. You've made so many wonderful bits of wit: wroyal wrath, Planet 9, an hundred, the minute and a huff etc., all of Glinda's arrivals. Hermione the hermaphrodite was a fine touch. I daresay feminists will love you.

And for the strokers: I even had moments of twat glistening.

- Perdita

annaswirlsannaswirlsabout 20 years ago
squirmsquirtsquigglegiggle

Very enjoyable, Mr. Critic, had me squirmin in my seat and gigglin me arse off. A little eye rolling, but that is to be expected.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Overall A-.

Chortled my way through it, with the occasional revisit to be sure you really said that --most of those were followed by a groan.

Overall, A-. Very nice work.

Stella_OmegaStella_Omegaalmost 19 years ago
Ah hah Ah hah ha ha ha!!!!! yrs, the Ghost

Ms Gauche, this is an hoot!

("an"? nobody says an, it's a damn consonant!)

seriously, this is the third story of yours I've read, and you're right- modesty is unnecessary here.

I like the sense of place- your dialogue is in a natural voice (and quite silly in this one)

I'll be reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
this is a hoot

i loved it. ik have read stories of rrh, you know red, but this of sb is better.USA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
:D

That was great. It was funny and erotic. If I wasn't getting turned on, I was giggling. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous