All Comments on 'Forever of the Wood'

by LesLumens

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
_Lynn__Lynn_about 15 years ago
Very enjoyable

read to start my morning off. Thanks for sharing it and good luck in the contest.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

A really well written story with a lot of hot sex and very much on topic. I did find it a little long but I know you can't submit chapters to a contest.

Austin8Austin8about 15 years ago
Good Story

Good luck in the contest! A8

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Outstanding story

Outstanding story! Not only did your story allow things to happen naturally in detail as they do in real life; the story tugged at the hearts strings during the tender moments at the end. It brought a tear to my eye.

PrurientFantasiesPrurientFantasiesabout 15 years ago
Amazing story, round 3

I've ventured just a little into trying to write these kinds of stories, but I've been reading the contests here for years. I hadn't read the last one since it was first submitted, but I remembered it immediately when I started reading this one. Your stories are always memorable. Thank you for being a bright star in the sometimes lackluster Earth Day contest entries. You've managed to write a story that was tender, loving and tightly bound with the theme of the contest. At the same time, it was the best kind of erotica, a story that happens to have graphic sex, rather than graphic sex that happens to have a story. Thanks again for all the great reading material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A wonderful story

A great read, full of beautiful love and some very hot moments too. The sincere quality of the emotions adds a sense of depth to your tale. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent

As always, your stories leave me satisfied and at peace.

Though that might sound weak, peace is one thing that my soul hungers for and is often without.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Truly a Gem...

This was a very nice story, clean writing, excellent language and beautiful flow to the story. At no point did i find a word misused, or misspelled.

This is the kind of writing that all authors should be able to do, regardless of wether they are pro´s or amateurs. I truly enjoyed reading it. 5/5 and if the scale was higher, you would score full points with me, no matter how high it went.

LynnMckLynnMckabout 12 years ago
Damned Good!

One of your best, IMHO, Les. Everything was right about this one. So much love (her pool is overflowing through my eyes I think :)

Keep on keepin' on, Please!

sqheadgermansqheadgermanalmost 12 years ago
gr8

woods, love, pussy, penis, outdoors, critters, virgin, blonde CCoooooooooooolllllllllll...

leadfootmvdleadfootmvdover 11 years ago
Amazing

I think your writing, especially of this series, is absolutely amazing. Not the hard sex of a lot of authors but very enjoyable. Keep it up. The writing, that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So well written and needed at this time on earth

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
I love this non-series

of individual stories that follow the loves of this magical family.

The ones I have found so far are:

Steward of the Wood

Daughter of the Wood

Forever of the Wood

Secret of the Wood

Kindred of the Wood

Heart of the Wood

Beauty of the Wood

Friend of the Wood

Blessing of the Wood

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Magical

A nice family story where everything was funneled into a sad, but happy ending. I really enjoyed reading this story and just wanted to say thanks.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Loved it!

I figured from the hints that Daniel wasn't going to just die, but didn't expect this. When Xanbrina named her unborn child Daniel I even thought that Daniel's consciousness might reincarnate in him.

rayironyrayironyover 1 year ago
a pleasant serenity

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous