Forever of the Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brilliant green light arose from the stone, expanding until it hid both the nymph and her mate's body. When the light faded, it revealed something new in place of the stone.

Daniel groaned and opened his eyes. Naturally, he smiled when he saw his radiant love kneeling over him. He shook his head and began, "Didn't I..?"

It was then he noticed his aged body lying next to him.

"Okay — that's disconcerting."

"You're so silly."

Daniel laughed, the sound of her voice bringing him joy, as it always did. He reached up to stroke her cheek, and saw his hand. Though it looked like his hand as he remembered it from his youth, the color was brown, and had subtle patterns like the bark of a tree.

Xantina took his hand and helped him to rise. A glance down revealed that all of his skin matched the tone of his hand. It didn't feel like wood, but it certainly looked like it. On a whim, he reached for a lock of his hair. As he'd suspected, it was green hued, if a little darker than his mate's.

"You are one with the Earth, now," Xantina explained.

"This is what you kept hinting at me about. Do the kids know?"

"Not yet. They aren't ready. I think they will be before little Daniel comes into this world, though."

Daniel looked down at the shell he'd inhabited only a short time ago. "Too bad I can't go to the funeral. Not too many people get a chance to do that."

"I can think of something much nicer to do than this silly funeral thing," Xantina purred, and then wrapped her hand around his cock.

Daniel looked down to watch her stroking him to hardness. "That gives a whole new meaning to getting wood."

She laughed, and then shoved him into the pool without the slightest hint of warning. Daniel hit the water with a flailing splash, and found that he had no need to breathe. He knew that it was going to be an interesting night when she dived in after him and took his cock in her mouth as they floated beneath the waters of her pool — their pool.

Joined in magic, and in love, they would be forever of the wood.

♠~~~~~∞~~~~~♠

Hope you've enjoyed this third walk into the wood with me. Please take a moment to vote, ( Just once — no stuffing the ballot box ) and perhaps leave me a comment to let me know what you think of the story.